It Started at the Red Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm 65. Life's too short at my age to equivocate and ultimately find out that we were both interested in the same thing but were afraid to broach the subject. I'd rather take the chance of losing you than to lose time with you if you felt the same as I do. It's just easier to be open and honest, and hope that you have similar feelings for me."

I couldn't tell how he took this from his expression.

Greg

Well, that was not a conversation that I anticipated when I agreed to come in for a drink. Today was good; each date with Sharon has been good. I do like her and haven't found anything not to like. Her frankness in expressing her desires, while unexpected, is actually refreshingly honest.

"You definitely caught me by surprise. I have considered the possibility of sex but didn't know how to broach the subject. I'm both interested and I think that I'm finally ready. I'm 68 and also haven't sex for several years and frankly don't know how well I'd, ah, perform."

Sharon moved closer and embraced me, after which she said, "I'm so happy to hear that I didn't scare you off. I think we both know that bodies change with age, and that we probably will have to adapt to those changes. I know that we'd likely have to use lube on my end if we do have sex. To use your word, if performance is an actual issue, I still like the idea of sleeping with you, cuddling together, and sharing breakfast. I'm also a fan of oral, both giving and receiving, and there's always the old standby, handjobs and fingering if actual penis in vagina doesn't work or doesn't work every time."

"While this conversation has been about sex, life isn't all about sex, even though I believe it should be part of a relationship. I want to know more about you, your interests, and do things together with you."

"Why don't we monitor the weather and plan something for next weekend. I'd like to sleep with you if you agree. To take the pressure off, let's leave sex out of the picture if that happens, and see how we like waking up together."

This is a woman who knows what she wants. I certainly have to agree with her logic.

"I never anticipated moving into a relationship this fast, Sharon. Having said that, you're the first woman I've even considered dating, if that's what we're doing. I enthusiastically embrace the idea of spending more time with you."

This elicited a broad smile and another hug. We had finished our glass of wine. I decided that this was a good time to leave. She pulled me into a hug when we got to the door and kissed me on the lips. I felt myself start to harden. I guess maybe that's not going to be a problem.

Sharon

While I was concerned that he would perceive me as too aggressive, I don't think that I could have asked for a better outcome. I'm fairly sure I felt an erection pressing against me during that hug. Promising.

Tuesday, May 9 10:45 AM

Greg

Dr. Jackson suggested generic Cialis after my exam and a discussion about ED.

"We've done a complete workup, Greg. Based on what you've told me, I think this will help you get and maintain an erection. You don't seem to have any underlying conditions that would preclude using Cialis. We've discussed the most common side effects. You're otherwise healthy, so I don't expect any. I suspect that any difficulties you're having are normal age-related issues that all men will eventually experience. I think and hope that you'll be happy with the results."

I guess that was reassuring in a back-handed way. I picked up the script and some condoms on the way home.

Wednesday, May 10 Evening

Greg

"Hi, Sharon...... It looks like a rainy weekend. Up for a movie on Saturday?..... There's not a lot that I'd like to see, but What's Love Got to Do with It is a rom-com that sounds like a possibility. You can Google it...... Good. It plays at 5:00, 7:15 and 9:30. I was thinking we should see the show at 5:00 and dinner afterwards...... I thought I'd make dinner for you and you could stay here...... I'll pick you up at 4:15...... I'm looking forward to it also. Bye, bye."

I'm not sure where this may go, but I'm optimistic and committed to find out.

Saturday, May 13 Late afternoon

Sharon

Although I was the one to set this scenario in motion, I'm now feeling a little nervous. First, what to wear? I settled on khakis and a simple black silk top as it was raining, a bit windy, and pants were probably more weather appropriate than a dress. A bigger question was what to wear to bed. Nothing? Is that too forward? One of the Lanz flannel nightgowns that I normally wear? It's supposed to be in the 40s and I don't know how warm he keeps his home. Something sexy? I don't own anything sexy. I settled on my one nightgown that's shorter than the rest with a modest scoop neckline, not really sexy, but the closest I have. It's short enough that he can fairly easily reach up it to 'explore' if it comes to that. Assuming this weekend goes well, I may invest in something sexier for next time. I hope there's a next time.

I do have a couple of matching bra and panty sets that are comfortable and stylish. Even though no one else has seen them, I feel sexy when I wear them. I wore the black ones and packed the white set for tomorrow. I had everything packed and my overnight bag was waiting by the door when Greg arrived. I pulled my LL Bean rubber mocs and raincoat on, and we headed out.

Whether because of the time, the weather, or the movie, the theater was less than half full. Greg either held my hand or rested his on my thigh throughout the movie. Comfortable. The movie was your standard boy and girl working through a relationship, with the necessary plot complications. It was probably a good choice for a first movie date.

Greg's home was in a neighborhood of older but well-maintained homes. Large by today's standards, it was suitable for his family of 5. The furniture was older, but clearly of good quality. I took my wet mocs off in the hallway and asked, "Where's your bedroom, Greg? I need to retrieve my slippers from my bag."

"Top of the stairs, first room on the right. You can use the room across the hall if you prefer."

"I thought I made my intentions perfectly clear, Greg."

"You did. I just want to make sure that you're comfortable."

"I'm comfortable with my decision," I replied as I headed up the stairs. I did notice the beginnings of a smile on his face as I turned the corner on the stairway. Was he looking at my ass as I climbed up the first section?

His bedroom had a king-sized bed with a night table and lamp on each side, a dresser, and a recliner with a reading lamp. There was a photo on the dresser that obviously was from his wedding. There were two doors on one wall. One was open and was the bathroom. I peeked in and noted that it was clean and tidy. I assumed the other was a closet which I refrained from peeking into.

I retrieved my slippers and the bottle of wine I brought as a host gift. I followed the hallway, went back downstairs, past a dining room which was already set up with two place settings. Greg was in the adjacent kitchen getting things ready to cook. The kitchen was well laid out and very functional. The appliances, cabinets, and counter tops look to have been from the 80s or 90s.

I said, "I didn't know what you planned for dinner, so I brought a red, a Cab."

"I stopped in and asked Mary what fish was in season. She said swordfish were just arriving off the Maine coast. She called her fish supplier, confirmed that he had some and sent me to his shop. I originally planned to grill it, but it's raining too hard, so it's going to be broiled instead. I've made a lemon butter cream sauce for it. Even though we just had some, local asparagus is just hitting the market, so that's the veggie along with a garden salad. I prefer reds to whites and don't care if they 'don't go' with fish. I had picked out a Merlot."

"Everything sounds yummy. Can I do anything to help?"

"I prepped everything this afternoon. The question is, how hungry are you? I can start cooking now or we can sit in the living room and enjoy a glass of the Cab you brought first."

"A glass of wine first sounds good. Would you rather the Merlot?"

He opened the Cab, poured us each a glass and we settled onto the couch. We made small talk while sipping our wine. We returned to the kitchen when we finished. I sat at a counter while Greg cooked as we continued to get to know each other better.

***

The table was set rather formally with white cloth napkins, what looked to be real silver silverware, two candles, and a centerpiece of flowers arranged in a low, understated display. The places were set at right angles to each other, which, in my opinion is a more comfortable and intimate arrangement for couples. Greg lit the candles and served the meal.

"This swordfish is done to perfection."

His face radiated with a smile at the compliment. "It helps to have Mary guide you as to what's in season and who has the freshest fish."

There's time for light banter, time to discuss deep subjects, and time to just savor and enjoy your meal. Conversation was held to a minimum as we appreciated the simple pleasure of a well-prepared meal. Greg brought out two slices of cheesecake for dessert.

"I don't normally have dessert. I picked this up at the Front Street Bakery.

"This meal was excellent, Greg."

He blushed a little and said, "I try to eat healthy, which is easier to do if you do it yourself. Ellie and I both took pleasure in cooking a nice dinner, though I'm afraid that I learned more from her than she did from me."

We cleaned up the kitchen and took the remainder of the wine and retreated back to the couch. We engaged in more small talk interspersed with the occasional double entendre. Time marched on as it inevitably does and we realized that it was after 11:00.

"I'm a little nervous about what comes next."

"So am I, Greg. So am I. But, I'm equally excited about the possibilities it presents. Let's go to bed. I think we'll wake up in the morning and wonder what we were afraid of."

Greg followed me up the stairs. Was he staring at my ass again? He seemed uncomfortable after we entered his bedroom.

"What's bothering you Greg? What can I do to help?"

"I didn't plan this very well. I.....don't own any pajamas. I usually sleep in the nude. I was just going to wear my boxers tonight."

I giggled. "Is that all? Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. I normally wear a flannel nightgown in the winter. I also sleep au naturel in warmer weather. Your home is warm enough so that I'll be comfortable not sleeping in my nightgown. Come over here. We're going to undress each other, look at each other's body, get over any embarrassment, then cuddle together."

"You know the body of a 68-year-old man isn't the same as it used to be. I have a little paunch going on."

"You dress well, Greg, but I have eyes and can pretty much guess what your body looks like. I have the body of a 65-year-old, with the wide hips of a woman who has birthed three babies. I have my own little paunch started, and my boobs sag, but not too much. They don't look like they did at 25 either. I can't wait to feel our bellies pressed together in a bare-assed-naked hug. I'd like to feel other parts together in the future if all goes well. Now, come over here and please remove my blouse."

Greg

Sharon is quite unlike any woman I've ever known. She certainly knows what she wants. She makes it both easier and harder to do what she's suggesting. I had already committed to sharing my bed with her. Sleeping in the nude, since we both normally do so, seems to be the next natural step.

I started unbuttoning her blouse, working down from the top. She said, "Slip you fingers into my pants and gently pull my blouse tails up and out," when I reached the last visible button. "There are two more buttons to go."

I did find the last two and unbuttoned them. Her blouse opened slightly allowing glimpses of her frilly black bra.

"Undo the sleeve buttons at my wrists, then remove my blouse."

I removed her blouse, exposing her bra enclosed breasts. I reached behind her and released the bra's clasp and slowly slid the straps off her shoulders. The bra fell down to the floor as she lowered her arms. I placed my hands in front of her breasts and asked, "May I?"

"I'd be very disappointed if you didn't."

I cupped them both. It had been a long time, but all the ardor that I remembered from holding Ellie's breasts returned. My hands trembled as I felt her nipples begin to harden and push into my palms.

Since I had purchased the Cialis, I decided to take one this afternoon, just in case. It was clear that Sharon was interested in making love. I was also interested for the first time in a long time. I had finally accepted that I wasn't betraying my love for Ellie. It had been nearly four years and she had urged me to move on when I was ready. I am ready. I realized that Sharon's nipples weren't the only thing hardening.

Sharodn

It felt wonderful to have my breasts held again. Greg was very gentle while holding them. I could feel his hands trembling, which had the effect of stimulating my nipples. I started unbuttoning his shirt while his hands still caressed and gently kneaded my breasts,. I was much faster at my task than he was. I said, "I love the feel of your hands on my breasts, but you need to remove them so that I can get your shirt off. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunity to continue in a minute." He looked slightly embarrassed as he pulled his hands away.

I got his shirt off, followed by his undershirt. I always thought a hairy chest was very masculine. Greg's was very hairy, mostly white hairs, but still looking very virile. I pulled his hands back to my breasts, then ran my fingers through his chest hair. We continued this way for a couple of minutes until I finally suggested that we should move on.

"Sit down, Greg." I couldn't help but notice a very pronounced bulge in his pants when I knelt down in front of him to remove his shoes. That looks auspicious, I thought. It didn't take me long and we traded places. He quickly removed my slippers and socks. He gave each of my feet a brief massage before he stood up.

I decided that we should keep this mutual strip-tease going a for a while longer. "Just my slacks, Greg. Leave my panties on. He looked surprised, but commenced to unlatching my belt, fumbled with the button on my slacks until it finally was released, then slid my zipper down. Whether it was intentional or by accident, he did manage to brush his hand against my panties and the hair underneath a couple of times while doing so, sending surprisingly strong waves of pleasure through me.

He worked my slacks down to my knees. I sat on the bed while he removed them the rest of the way, leaving me just in my panties.

"My turn." I said as I knelt down in front of him. I made quick work on his belt and the clip on his pants. I took my time to slowly lower his zipper, making sure that I intentionally brushed against his erection. I said, "Your turn," after removing his pants.

We reversed positions, with me standing and him kneeling. He slowly hooked his fingers into the sides of my panties and ever so teasingly slid them down. He pressed his nose against my exposed hair and took a couple of long, deep breaths, then thrust his nose into my bush. I felt him swipe his tongue against my lips. He backed off and finished sliding my panties down to my ankles. He stood up as I stepped out of them.

I was glad that he had a nice thick carpet as I knelt down in front of him again. Time for the great reveal. His boxers had a big wet spot just below the waistband. I pulled the front of them away from his belly and slid them down his leg. Standing proud right in front of me, was a perfect example of male arousal. Damn, I didn't know how much I've missed this. I gave him a squeeze first, followed by a lick of the pre-come oozing out of his head, then a kiss to the head. "I think the plan for no sex tonight has fallen by the wayside, Greg. I want you to make love to me. I think we should take care of our bathroom needs.

Greg

"Ladies first. Take your time." I was glad for a couple of minutes to settle down so that I could pee when it was my turn. I turned the bed down, lit a candle on each nightstand, and turned the lights off. I slipped into the bed next to her after I took my turn. She said,

"I truly didn't think we would be having sex tonight, so I didn't bring this up before. We need to talk about STDs. I got myself tested right after Jeff announced that he wanted a divorce. I was clean, fortunately, and I haven't had sex with anyone since then."

"I haven't been tested, but haven't had sex with anyone since Ellie, and we were monogamous during our marriage. I did buy condoms this week. I haven't used any since we were first married and was amazed at the variety at the drugstore. We can hold off until I can get myself tested next week if you prefer, or we can use a condom tonight."

"There's a trust issue here, but I'm comfortable that we're safe to not use condoms if you are. I'm way post-menopausal obviously, so pregnancy is not an issue."

"I agree that we're okay to not need to use protection."

"Good. I'd like our first time to be memorable, but that raises one other touchy subject. I don't want to embarrass you or imply anything, but males who haven't had sex for a while, how should I say this, might not last very long the first time."

"I wondered about that also and even considered masturbating this afternoon, but decided that was too 'icky'."

"I enjoy giving oral. I could give you a nice blowjob to release all that pent-up energy. Then we can make love once you've, ah, recharged, whether that was later tonight or tomorrow morning."

"If you're sure that you're comfortable with that...."

"I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't serious."

This woman is a rare find indeed. I rolled over and snuggled up against her. I could feel myself getting hard again. She must have felt me pressing against her belly as she reached down and began to slide her hand up and down, gently caressing my head and shaft.

Sharon pushed the covers off us and wriggled her way down the bed. "I'm glad you have the candles. I like to see what I'm doing." She rested her head on my belly and teased the tip of my glans with the tip of her tongue, licking up my pre-come. She carefully squeezed and massaged my balls with her free hand. She slowly took all my glans and the beginning of my shaft into her mouth, alternating between swirling her tongue around the head and shaft and closing her lips around me to lightly suck on me while still caressing my balls.

The feeling was exquisite. Sharon seemed to intuitively sense my response to what she was doing and slowed down her pace and intensity when I started thrusting more vigorously, thus delaying the inevitable.

Her sucking, swirling, and licking slowly increased in their intensity and speed. What started as teasing had now changed into a dash towards the finish. Her gentle swirls had evolved into energetic sucking and head bobbing.

"I'm almost there. Where do you...."

Sharon mumbled something indecipherable, never letting me out of the tight grip her mouth made around me. "Sharon, I'm...." But it was too late. I could almost follow the track my come travelled as it left my balls and traveled up, out, and into her mouth.

I was surprised at the amount; there must have been seven or eight spurts. Sharon still had her head resting on my tummy and I could feel her swallowing each new surge as it reached her mouth. she gave me one final gentle suck once I finished, licked around my glans, and came up to snuggle against me.