It Started at the Red Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Words fail me, Sharon. That was overwhelming, exciting, and exquisite. Thank you. I wasn't sure where to finish."

"In my mouth for future reference. I know some women really don't like the taste, texture, or whatever. I'm not one of them. I savored it as much as you did."

Sharon

We relaxed in each other's arms for a few minutes.

"Should we blow out the candles?"

"No. I was just trying to recover from your remarkable oral skills."

"I've been out of practice for a while. I'm glad that you liked it."

"Like doesn't even come close. Now, I want to return the favor."

"Don't let me stop you," I giggled.

Greg moved down the bed and positioned himself between my feet. He started by massaging them, moved up to my calves, then my thighs, massaging as he progressed upward.

He was kneeling between my thighs and continued up my flanks, across my ribs and ended at my breasts, lightly stroking, kneading, and massaging them. He rested on his left elbow and lowered his mouth to tease my right nipple with the tip of his tongue, flicking across the tip and swirling around my areola while continuing to tenderly caress the rest of my breast. In due time, Greg supported himself on both elbows, lowered himself so that our bellies were touching, and squeezed my nipple between his lips while flicking the tip with his tongue.

I realized how much I missed this kind of intimacy. Greg moved over to my left breast and started performing his magic there. I could feel his erection nestling against my labia, separating them. I guess he can get it up again. Whether his movements were intentional or not, he was gently rubbing his head against the hood of my clitoris. Between his stimulation of my nipple and clit, I could feel an orgasm building. When it happened, it was not the biggest one I ever experienced, by it sure felt good as it took over my body.

As I attempted to catch my breath, Greg moved down and lay between my legs. He stroked his fingers through my hair, next to my labia, gently compressing and releasing them. The next sensation I felt was my lips being gently separated and his tongue sweeping upwards.

Greg transitioned to gently nibbling and sucking on my clitoris while simultaneously inserting a finger in my vagina, gently stroking my G-spot while palpating my mons with his other hand. While my first orgasm had been mellow, this one was intense. Greg managed to continue what he was doing, even though my hips rather violently rose up to meet him.

Greg reduced his attentions as I settled back onto the bed and passed my peak, settling on giving me occasional butterfly kisses which triggered several aftershocks coursing through my body. He rolled off me as I calmed down, and settled on his side, making full body contact against me.

***

I may have dozed off for a few minutes, but I came around in time and recognized that Greg was cuddled up next to me. There was no doubt about what was pressing against my hip. I reached down and gave him a couple of strokes.

"You're back."

"I haven't felt like that in way too long. You're very talented, perfect. I'm glad we're here together. Thanks."

"Probably not perfect, but, you know what they say."

Sharon and Greg Together

"Practice makes perfect."

Greg

We both broke out laughing.

"I, for one, would like to practice that with you again."

Sharon responded with, "I'd like you to repeat it. I also need to hone up my skills for you. In the meantime," she continued, "You seem to be leaking a little down here. Maybe you should slip this guy in where he naturally belongs."

Well, that was direct and to the point. "Do you have any preferences, favorite positions?"

"Several, actually, but, since I'm already on my back, good ole missionary would seem to be the logical choice."

I repositioned myself between her legs and slid my glans against her lips. Between my pre-come and her post orgasmic moisture, I easily separated them. I guided myself down to her entrance and applied a bit of pressure. I felt the muscles guarding her vaginal opening relaxing, allowing me to enter her.

Since neither of us had had sex for a while, I proceeded slowly, allowing her vagina to accommodate the advancement of my penis. I stopped once I was fully in to savor the feeling that I had been missing. Why had I denied myself this for so long?

I subsequently joined the millions of humans before me who engaged in that timeless activity, whether for procreation or simply for the pleasure of joining with your partner. This was definitely the latter. All good things must come to an end. I did come and so did Sharon.

Sunday, May 14 6:15 AM

Sharon

I sensed Greg getting out of bed. We cuddled together when he returned. Kissing and lots of touching ensued. I could feel his hardness pressing against me. I reached down and gave him a tender squeeze, causing him to moan.

"What's your pleasure, Greg?"

"I'd like to make love if you're not sore."

"You felt so good last night; it was exciting, wonderful. I'm recovering from a few years of celibacy and remember how much I used to like sex. I want more. I feel like a teen who has just discovered sex and realized that none of the information she received from sex ed or other adults prepared her to actually enjoy sex."

"The difference is that I now understand that the best part of sex is sharing with someone you like, have other interests in common, and who's respectful."

We made love again, cowgirl style this time. Greg asked, "What would you like for breakfast?" once we made it to the kitchen. "I have a pretty good recipe for shirred eggs, but they take about a half hour to make."

"Sounds great. What can I do to help?"

Greg had me chop some veggies to add in while he prepped the eggs and the other ingredients. He said, "They bake for about 25 minutes. Would you like some hash browns with the eggs?" after he popped the ramekins into the oven.

He shredded a couple of medium-sized potatoes placed them in a clean dish towel, and wrung them to squeeze out every drop of moisture possible. He then spread a thin layer on a plate and microwaved them for a couple of minutes. The last step was to pan fry them in a little oil. It was very obvious be had made this meal before as the potatoes looked golden brown just as the oven timer dinged.

The shirred eggs were a nice change from omelets and the hash browns were cooked just right. Greg drove me home after breakfast.

***

Evening

Sharon

I contemplated my time spent with Greg. Everything we've done together has been somewhere between pleasant and wonderful. The sex was great. I was a bit surprised that he was able to get it up so well, and delighted that he was so attentive to my pleasure. So much for the myth that sex is only for the young. I do enjoy the other things we share and wonder where this relationship may go?

Greg

I truly have enjoyed the time spent with Sharon. Besides the pleasure of her company, her enthusiastic participation in sex is a nice bonus. I'm not sure how much the Cialis may have helped, but, boy, the sex sure felt wonderful. I wonder where this relationship may go?

***

I expect some readers may think Sharon and Greg moved on to sex too fast. Once you've reached a certain age, you realize that life is finite. You don't waste what time you have left. And yes, older folks do have sex. They appreciate the nuances that experience and a loving partner bring to a relationship. While sex is good, a loving partner is even better.

I sincerely hope you appreciate this story for what I intended: A place to relax and escape from the stresses of the modern world, at least for a little while.

My editors and I spend many hours writing and editing this for your reading pleasure. Thanks to the suggestions and encouragement of you the readers, I feel I have been able to grow and mature in my writing. Please let me know what you think about it, good or bad. Please take a few seconds to vote and comment. Thanks for reading and especially thanks for voting and commenting.

Finally, a shout out to blood donors everywhere. If you are able, please consider giving blood or platelets. Someone somewhere needs your donation. Since recipients are anonymous, I'll thank you in advance on their behalf.

Guy

This work is copyrighted by the author. No reproduction of any kind is permitted without written permission from NorthernNewEnglandGuy. This specifically includes copying and use by A.I. for any purpose.