It Started with 2, then Became 3

Story Info
The events post costume party.
12.1k words
4.78
33.5k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this version of the My Sister Eva by dezurtdawg. If you haven't read that story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~*~

I woke up around 7:30 in the morning. With only three and a half hours of sleep, I was quite groggy but the sun was shining on this fine Saturday morning. Despite my tired state, I was feeling happier than I could ever remember in the entire 18 years of my life! I walked naked into the bathroom that I shared with my sister but she was still not home. I stood under the warm water lathering up my body to clean up after my night of unbridled debauchery.

As I shampooed my hair I still couldn't believe that I had managed to fulfill my dreams with Amber. I made love to her to the point that I put her into a sexual coma. What I hadn't expected was my own sister begging to suck and fuck me immediately afterward. I decided it was the perfect time to get back at her for all the shit she had given me over the years. Unlike Amber, I decided to be very rough with Evie. So while I let her suck me off until I flooded her mouth with cum I forced every inch of my long cock down her throat until she was gasping for air and then gagging on my still sizeable load of cum. Then when I fucked her I made sure it was hard and deep. After fucking her in her pussy I then moved on to her amazing ass. She was screaming and hollering as I did that as she was an anal virgin. I know that I completely ruined her for all guys as she was begging to know who I was so that she could hook up with me again when we were done.

After I finished showering I made my way back to my room and pulled out a pair of cargo-style sweat shorts and a Symbiote Spider-Man sleeveless T-shirt. I make my way downstairs to the kitchen where my mom and dad were just getting ready to leave.

"Good morning, sleepy head! Looks like you must have had fun last night!" dad said. I had told them I was going out with the guys to help Greg set up for the Halloween party tonight.

"Yeah. We're expecting a big crowd tonight so we had to move things around to make room for everyone and everything. Inside my head, I was laughing to myself. While my friends had done exactly that and sent me photos so I had a believable lie to tell my parents for a situation like this.

Dad continued, "Your sister came home while you were in the shower. I suspect she had a long night at her party and may not wake up for quite some time!"

"Yeah, she probably drank too much beer last night and is nursing a major hangover!"

The look on my mother's face implied she suspected my sister got up to more than drinking last night. Still, my mother never openly said anything bad about Evie's antics. Both of my parents told me to be nice to my sister and then said they'd be back quite late as they had several places to go in search of antiques, which was one of their favorite couple's activities. I reminded them that my party starts at 7 and that I would probably be leaving around 5 to go make sure everything was ready to go. They left and I ate some oatmeal for breakfast before grabbing a Coke to help reinvigorate me. Returning to my room I plopped myself down in the chair in front of my desk and fired up my computer.

I plugged in my cellphone to my computer and transferred all the photographs that I had taken last night to my backup folder. Once the photos were transferred I changed my desktop photo to my best photo of Amber. During the week I had taken the photo of Vampirella Ambrosia and turned it into a PNG graphic. Once that I was done I removed the gray background she was standing in front of, found a gothic-looking background, and inserted her figure into it so it looked like Amber was standing in a gothic scene. The background was so real you would never know Amber wasn't there.

With that now done I started going through my photos and videos. Amber's debut as Vampirella was perfect video quality-wise. I would eventually run it through my movie maker program and mix it with the perfect music. To get a jump on that project I began looking through my music folders when the door to my room was kicked open.

Despite this, I just continued to sift through my hard drive looking for a song that would go with Amber's costume debut. I'm sure this pissed off my older sister but it just made the whole thing even sweeter to me. Eventually, Evie cleared her throat loudly to gain my attention. I stopped what I was doing, spun about in my chair and my eyes met hers. She had a look on her face that looked more troubled than angry. I countered her somber look with a broad smile and I cheerfully said, "Good morning Evie! How was your party?"

I watched as my sister dropped her eyes for a moment. Her lip quivered as she struggled to find the words.

I decided to continue goading her and said, " Did you have a bad time at your party? I'm so sorry... you looked so beautiful. Didn't your guy treat you right?" I asked.

Evie inhaled a breath and then let out a sob as she asked me, "How could you?"

"How could I what?" I ignorantly ask. "What did I do now?"

Evie forced herself to speak louder and repeated, "How could you do that to me?"

"Evie, I don't know what you are talking about." I counter as she isn't being clear in her questioning.

She took three steps and slammed her palms down on the arms of my chair. Her face was inches away from my own and she was glaring into my eyes. I could see her red-rimmed eyes, not sure if it was from tears or from how late she was up reliving what I had done to her last night.

"I know it was you last night. You snuck into the frat party dressed in a black Spider-Man costume. You fucked my best friend and then you had your way... you had your way with me." Evie says.

I don't answer her accusation. I just sit there grinning at her.

"How could you... how could you fuck your own sister?! Tha... that's... illegal, I just can't think of the name for it!"

"You mean incest? Well it may be illegal but I have to say... it sure was great! Wouldn't you agree dear sister?"

"Stop it you... you damned mother fucker!"

"Well... that's a new one. But alas, I am not a mother fucker. Mom is hot... easily as hot as Amber."

"Dylan, STOP!" she shouted at me.

"All right, back to your question. How could I... easy... You wouldn't take no for an answer." I reminded her. Evie took a step back but I grabbed her wrists so she couldn't pull away from me. I rose from my chair and for the first time ever I think Evie actually realized that her little brother was not so little. It was almost like she spent so much time belittling me she never noticed the man I had turned into over the years. She raised her head so our eyes met as she could see the seething rage that was in my eyes where she was concerned. She wanted answers and I wanted to put her in her place once and for all.

"Remember dear sister... I kept trying to leave but you just had to get off because your man was not up to the task. You got on your knees, wrapped your naked body around mine, and begged me to give you my cock. After you had a taste you sucked me and titty fucked me until I shoved my dick down your throat."

Evie covered her mouth as she thought about the events as I described them. She wasn't crying, she might have felt shame but I also saw her blush at the memory.

"As I recall, when I asked you what you wanted me to do, you said something about fucking you harder than you ever had been, to fuck you till you couldn't cum anymore." She just looked at the floor so I finished with, "Tell me I didn't do both of those things for you! Tell me you were ready for the rest of the frat house to gang up on you when I left and begged them to fuck you some more?"

She stayed silent and I laughed before saying "I didn't think so! You might be wondering why I fucked you so roughly up the ass." I say. Evie looks at me and when our eyes are locked I say, "For the last six years you have been a fucking bitch to me. You treated me like scum for no reason other than I was an inconvenience. Anyone else I would have rocked their world in the kindest most loving way, even the anal sex!"

Evie's eyes were red again as my words sunk in. "But you... you didn't deserve the soft loving embrace I could give. I made love to Amber, but I fucked you. You are a whore Evie, I have known it and I'm sure mom and dad know it. I just have the distinct pleasure of knowing that with your comeuppance I ruined you for all other men... good luck finding someone as gifted or more so than me... Now get the FUCK out of my room you fucking bitch!"

I sat back down in my chair and proceeded to go back to ignoring her existence. As I sifted through my files I could clearly see her reflection on my screen. Evie didn't move from where I left her but I couldn't read the expression on her face. Tired of her presence, I turned back to face her and asked, "Well, what do you want?"

Her eyes burned into mine for several seconds before she dropped them to my lap where my cock was resting at about half-mast due to our talk. Her eyes finally came back up to meet mine and she softly said, "Dylan... I need it."

I sat there with a straight face but inside my head, I was laughing and high-fiving myself. "Come again?"

"Please... fuck me again! Please fuck me without the mask! I want to watch the man with the best cock I've ever had as he fucks me to another huge climax! Just don't overdo it, please... I'm rather sore."

"No," I say.

"What... why not?"

"Because you're a bitch. Do you think you can treat me horribly for six years and after one fuck session all is forgiven? That I will just drop my shorts at your leisure because you want me to? Fuck you! No sorry... GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

"I'm sorry..." Evie says. I'm not looking but I hear a loud thud. Turning in my chair I find Evie down on her knees. Her head is down and she looks totally submissive. Looking at how pathetic she is, and how submissive she looks, I decide to test her sincerity.

"Look at me," I order her. Evie lifts her head and her eyes meet mine.

"You say you're sorry." Evie nods her head yes very vigorously. "Are you willing to prove your sincerity?"

Again, Evie nods her head yes.

"Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. Shower... thoroughly. After that brush your teeth dry your hair, the whole works." I start. She is looking at me intently but puzzled. Once you are clean go to your room and get into your Genie costume. I don't want you wearing a bra or panties, you will just be in your costume."

Spinning around I go to a folder that has a piece of exotic belly dancing music I found online. "I am sending you an MP3, when you are ready come to mom and dad's room. The door will be open. You will put your phone on the stand inside the room while the song is playing and enter doing a sexy dance. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Evie didn't answer me. She stood up and exited my room. I wondered what her response would be but in no time I heard the water in the shower running. Knowing I had limited time, I made my way to my parent's room. The master bed and bathroom are very large at the end of the hall. I helped my mom install smart lights in their room so that she could change the color of the bulbs to give the room various lighting schemes for a romantic ambiance. I left the lighting on normal until I hear Evie leaving the bathroom and padding to her room. I am tempted to see if she made the journey naked or wrapped in a towel but decided to put the final touches on my plans for my darling sister.

I have always wanted to catch my sister in a compromising situation in the house and in preparation for this I bought a multi-camera setup and positioned them around my parent's room. While she was drying her hair I verified the setup in my room and tested a recording. I have the video going to a 1 terabyte drive that has no data on it. I hear the music start and sitting in the corner of the room I hit the remote for the lights and the color shifts from bright red to a pinkish hue and back. I hit the record button and watch as Evie's belly dances her way into focus. I can check the angles of the various cameras from my cellphone and they are capturing my sister in all their HD glory. Evie dances about making her way slowly into the room. It's almost as if she read my mind as she moves about in circular dance patterns until she reaches the foot of my parent's bed... just as the song ends. I pause the video and stand up.

Evie watches intently as I make my way over to her. Her veil is down so I unpause my recording and slowly like a groom does to his bride, I lift her veil. I can see Evie swallow hard before I lean in and kiss her like I kissed Amber and Felicia. The microphones placed in the room capture her moan as she freely gives herself to me. Reaching down my hands find her ass and I kneed her fleshy cheeks earning me a gasp. Her eyes open and I can feel her lips part. Suspecting she is going to protest and I kill that by shoving my tongue into her mouth. Soon Evie's eyes close as our tongues dance and she submits to my whims. Deciding to move things along I grasp her ass cheeks firmly in my hands and lift her up. Her legs come up and wrap around my waist. We continue our lover's kiss for some time before I end the kiss and when she unlocks her legs I tossed her back onto our parent's bed. Suddenly she looked wide awake as I climb onto the bed and approached her like a predator stalking its prey.

"Strip!" I order my older sister. Evie takes off her top first, exposing her 34C breasts to me. She then pulls her sheer pants down and over her sexy hips. She reveals her nakedness as she waits obediently for me to continue. I got onto the bed beside her and started to climb between her legs face first. "No, I'm so horny you don't need to do that, yet. Just push your big cock in and fuck me! I need to feel my brother's cock inside me again!"

Grinning, I moved up her body, stopping to kiss each of her nipples and make her groan in pleasure. My cock pressed up against her opening and I looked into her eyes, our faces inches apart. "So my beautiful sister..." I pause. I have to give her one last chance to change her mind. "This is your last chance to back out. Once I do this, at your request, you are committing incest. Are you certain this is what you want?"

Evie wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a soft yet passionate kiss before saying, "Do it, Dylan. I want you to push your cock into me and fuck me like you did last night. Take me again and make me cum until I am screaming your name!"

With that I pushed my hips forward, sinking the tip of my cock back into my sister's slit. Despite her statement that she was sore, she egged me on until I was bottoming out against her cervix once more. "Oh god, yes! Do it, Dylan! That feels SO good! Oh god yes, pound me with your cock!"

Evie was in sexual bliss as she wrapped her legs around my hips and held me tight against her naked body. I began to thrust hard and deep into her quivering pussy. She screamed in climax in less than four minutes as her hips humped back up at me, her fingers digging into my arms. As she gasped for air I realized she had become extremely sensitive... almost firecracker-like where my cock was concerned.

We rolled around on the bed, her on top, then me again, then Evie once more as she came at least three more times on my rock-hard cock. I returned to the top position and began pounding her relentlessly as she stared into my eyes. I grabbed her ankles and placed her legs over my shoulders. This gave me a deeper angle and made her groan in pleasure even more. Soon my older sister was crying out, "Oh god yes, Dylan. Fuck me and make me cum WITH you. Fill me with your cum, claim my pussy as yours and yours alone!"

As this was my first load since Felicia I had a decent load ready for her. I thrust relentlessly over and over into my sister. She groaned like a bitch in heat as the rhythmic sounds of our flesh slapping together filled the air. "Oh god... I'm so close..." Evie says.

"Here I come Evie..."

"Yes... take me... GAWD!" Evie screams as I plastered her womb with my huge load of cream. Evie screamed and kissed me deeply as her body shook violently as she came with me. Once we had both come down I gently let her feet back down and then rolled us over to keep my weight off of her.

"Christ almighty, you are incredible! I can't believe my little brother is the best fuck ever!" She kissed me several times before laying her head on my chest and just resting. Every few moments I could feel her pussy clutching at my cock as another convulsion passed through her body.

After a particularly strong one, she lifted her head and said, "I can't believe it but I just came again! Not a big one or anything like that, just a nice soft shake as my body reacted to your huge cock pulsing inside of me!" She kissed me once more and then settled back into my arms as we just enjoyed the sensation of being so incredibly close.

As we lay together in our incestual embrace, Evie lifts her head and says to me, "Dylan... of all the rooms in the house... why did we make love here?"

"Well, Evie..." I pause. I lean down to her throat and kiss the purple hickey I gifted her with last night. "As I was going to be making love to you this time, I wanted to consummate our incestual relationship in the bed mom and dad made us in. Who knows... maybe we made a little Martin ourselves."

"Sorry to burst your bubble lover... but there is only a slimmest of chances of that happening."

"How so?" I ask her propping myself up to look her in the eyes.

"All of the girls on the cheer squad are fitted with a vaginal implant the moment they make the team. The coach figures its better and safer to do that than to risk a girl missing her birth control pill and popping up pregnant." Evie states.

I can't help but be mildly annoyed as I really hoped Amber would fall pregnant. She would come crying to Evie and then I would reveal to Amber that it was really me under the mask. I would tell her that I made love to her and had put my baby in her womb. I know it isn't smart but I would do anything to be the man that she married and had a baby with. Adding Evie to the mix with the knowledge I knew about their prom night would only make things better for all involved. As we were both very tired from our nights and limited sleep Evie, my cock still wedged in her slit snuggles up on me and I wrap my arms around her. Soon we are dozing off for a nice nap.

The alarm I set on my phone for 2:00 PM went off and Evie sits up and stretches her sore body. While still a bit tired I wake up as the bed feels unfamiliar. Looking up at my naked sister showing off her tits I remember where I am and what I did earlier. I start to sit up but Evie pushes me back down.

"My turn cowboy!" Evie begins bouncing up and down on my cock, giving herself a good ride. I lose track of time but as the springs on my parent's bed screech from the pounding Evie and I are giving them I could swear that I heard something but Evie kissed me just as my cock lurched inside of her once more. Lost in the sensation she was causing I forgot about the sound.

Moments later I heard Amber scream out, "OH my god Eva you slut... Not with him! Not with Dylan... oh my god! Oh Jesus how could you?"

Evie rolled her face towards her friend and gave her a grin before saying, "Oh Gawd Amber..." Evie says still out of breath. "It's him... oh Gawd it's really him..."

"What are you talking about? Him who?"

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers