It Started with 2, then Became 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and I watch intently as Felicia begins to respond to Evie's excellent technique. In the short time that I have been making love to women, I have quickly learned how to please my lovers orally but Evie puts everything I know to shame. I watch as Amber moves to Felicia's left and begins feeling up her magnificent breasts and kissing her face.

"Evie and I are masters at pleasing women. How do you think two freshmen got onto the Varsity Cheer Squad their first year? When it came down to the two of us or the two juniors jockeying for the spots we were the girls willing to do WHATEVER it took to make the team!"

Amber lowers Felicia's head so she is flat on the bed. Amber then moves over Felicia and slowly plants herself on the platinum blonde's waiting mouth. Amber moans as Felicia's tongue gingerly begins to explore her pussy. Sure she isn't experienced but despite her lack of skill she knows what she likes, she knows what Evie is doing to her own pussy so she just replicates the action. Felicia must be a quick study as Amber is soon moaning intently and begins gyrating on Felicia's face.

I watch as Felicia really begins to get into this. Her hands come up and begin feeling up my girlfriend's superior tits. Felicia is a quick study for a lesbian virgin. Evie had slowed down her attack and drew out Felicia's orgasm as she wanted to time it with Ambers. When Amber started letting Evie know she was close my sister went to work on Felicia's clit which sent the woman into the throes of her orgasm. As the pair were convulsing I came up behind Evie and shoved my cock into her gaping ass. I had lubed up my dick with KY jelly and nudged the head past Evie's sphincter.

Evie yelps in surprise but until previously I slowly show her how experienced I can be at pleasuring a woman anally. Evie melts as her ass conforms once again to my dick. My sister was soon thrusting back to meet my thrusts with an intensity that I didn't know she had. Looking over at our two lovers Felicia is now sitting upright in Amber's loving embrace. Amber's hands are gliding over Felicia's tits while Felicia watches me take my sister as she nurses on Amber's nipples. Soon Evie is screaming aloud as she has her first real anal climax from me. Sure she came anally at the party last night but this time it is different. Evie slowly slides herself off my cock and joins the other two girls who greet her lovingly.

We all ended up spending the night in Felicia's apartment. Her bed was packed full of bodies but we all managed to get comfortable. While space on Felicia's Full-sized bed was limited I woke up at 10 am wrapped in beautiful girl flesh. Felicia was on top of me as it was her bed and apartment after all. To my right was my beautiful sister and to my left was the love of my life. All three were smiling as was I. I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with three such beautiful women but I wasn't going to do anything to mess this up. Life was good and I was going to enjoy it.

To Be Continued