It Started with 2, then Became 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the girls mingle some more and as I am talking to a female cosplayer I feel a tap on my right shoulder. "Excuse me." A familiar-sounding female voice says.

Turning about I come face to face with Felicia Christianson. I know it is her as her new costume doesn't conceal her identity this time. I start looking her over from head to toe and then back to her head. She is adorned in boots, black leather pants, a black bustier top, and a black leather jacket. She has a pair of chrome Desert Eagles (airsoft guns) holstered at her hips and a bandolier of faux shotgun gun shells across her left tit and an airsoft Spaz shotgun strapped on her back.

"Well... this is a good look for you," I state. "Barb Wire?" I ask for clarification. Felicia looks stunning and in my opinion, she puts Pamela Anderson's version to shame... (and her tits are natural).

"Very good. Am I in the presence of Ryan Martin?" Felicia asks as I still have my mask on.

"Yes, you are... babe."

"Hey..." Felicia says putting her manicured right finger into my chest, "Don't... Call... Me... BABE!"

We both laugh as that is Barb Wire's catchphrase. Felicia gets into my personal space, one of the few women that have that privilege, and hugs me. "I was hoping that I might run into you here. I have been chatting with every masked guy here hoping to find you. However, once Vampirella walked in I suspected that it was you beside her so I waited until they started to mingle away from you before I came over."

"Well, I'm glad you did. I was going to call you tomorrow, but it is very nice to see you again, and in another amazing costume."

"Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated. So... are those the two girls you were with last night?" Felicia asks pointing past me to Evie and Amber. Looking at them I can see the expressions on their faces are quite cross. Probably because Felicia is pressed intimately against me and shows no signs of letting go of me.

"They are two of the three beautiful women that I was with last night. I've known them for quite some time but they don't know that I shared a special moment with this amazing cosplayer that brought the Black Cat to life. They also don't know we re-enacted the relationship the pair had during the 1980's Spectacular Spider-Man series."

"So... I take it that is the reason they are glaring at me like I'm encroaching on their territory."

At that moment Greg was making the rounds and greeted me. The owner and host was dressed as Doctor Doom (sans face mask at the moment) and thanked me for coming to his party. Knowing I had to address the situation with Felicia before it became an incident I ask Greg if he has somewhere that I can have a little pow-wow with some of his guests in private. Greg tells me that we can use the gaming room. He tells me the room is set up for photographs but the photographer isn't due for an hour so it's just the backdrop and chairs.

Taking Felicia by the hand I walk over to my dates and politely ask them to follow me. Releasing Felicia's hand she stands directly behind me while Amber stands to her left and Evie to her right. Once we are in the gaming room I lock the door I have the ladies take a seat while I lock the door to ensure our privacy. Walking over to the three lovely ladies, I pull a chair around so that I am facing all three of them. For the next half hour, I go over the events of the past day and how the trio fit into those events.

Once I was done the room was silent for a few moments. "So... your name isn't Ryan?" Felicia asks.

"Actually it's his middle name," Evie says.

"Ok, so you didn't lie to me about that."

"I didn't lie to you about anything. I didn't share my first name nor my age."

"So... you're a high school senior, you're dating Vampirella over there, you're fucking Red Sonja who is your sibling and you like me as well. I... I... don't know what to think." Felicia states.

"Dylan... why don't you go back to the party for a bit. I think Evie and I need to have a one-on-one chat with Felicia. Woman-to-Woman." Amber states.

"As you wish." Realizing that we only have a short amount of time I pull out my cellphone. Evie and Amber's costumes didn't allow for them to bring their phones so I set a timer and hand my phone to my sister so that they know how much time they had to talk.

The photographer showed up ten minutes early along with his assistants to set up the lighting. I knock on the door and Evie unlocks it and opens the door so the female photographer can set up. The woman, who I learned was named Kylie Thorton, took a liking to the three girls and insisted that they model for her first once she is set up. Amber walks over to me and whispers in my ear. I grin and head off to find Greg. Pulling him aside I run Amber's idea past him and Greg eagerly agrees.

Amber, Evie, and Felicia at some point during their conversation decided to see if any of the party-goers would be interested in taking photographs with them for a 10-dollar donation in addition to the Photographer's fee. Greg announced that the group known as Dangerous Curves Cosplay was here. The group consisted of Vampirella Ambrosia (Amber), Evalyn the Red (Evie), and Felicity Cosplay (Felicia). He informs everyone that for the party the group was offering professional photos. As there are far more people present they didn't allow cellphone photos with the girls this time.

Once they were ready all of the guys, and many of the girls lined up and began the parade. Amber took photos first and once everyone had gone through the line once she stepped away to allow Evie to step in and work the line. Felicia was last to do her rotation. Over the course of an hour, the girls must have taken over a hundred photos each. We stayed until the party ended at 1:00 AM. After the party we left, the girls each making a hundred dollars by the time the photographer stopped taking pictures.

We stayed until the party ended. We were the last guests to leave and thanked Greg for hosting an amazing party. As Felicia had arrived at the party by Uber we graciously offered to drive her home. Evie and Amber took the back seat while Felicia slid into the passenger seat. As I drove to her apartment I couldn't help but see a smile on her beautiful face and wondered what she had going on in her mind right now.

Once at her building, Felicia invited us up to her apartment so that we could discuss what the girls talked about while I was out of the room. Once we were in her living room Felicia went to her refrigerator and pulled out four bottles of Mike's Hard Lemonade. I have to admit I've had a few alcoholic beverages during my high school years but I am not big on beer. The girls let me down half the bottle before Amber took the lead.

"Ok, Dylan. Evie and I talked to Felicia." Amber starts. She doesn't appear to be mad but to be fair to me, we weren't a couple when I slept with Felicia, so I wasn't worried in that regard.

"You apparently had a very interesting time this weekend," Evie adds.

"Yes, I did," I interject. "For the record, you are all very sexy, alluring, and amazing women. Anyone would be lucky to have been with just any one of you."

"It's funny you should say that..." Felicia cuts in. "Because that is exactly how we all feel about you."

"Really?" I ask quite dumbfounded by the statement. I know that I am accomplished and have been praised by my lovers but none of the women prior to these three made any attempt to further a relationship after our encounter. Besides the fact that she was my dream girl that is why I jumped at the chance to have a relationship with Amber when she suggested it.

"Yes really." Evie chimes in. "I have to admit, I was upset when I realized who you were after you fucked me into oblivion at the party. I didn't tell Amber what I knew as I had to work it out in my head. As I tried to sleep through my body ached, both from how hard you fucked me but also how well you did it."

"You know that I loved what you did to me because you put me into a small coma. I knew when I came back to full cognizance that I had to find you and make you mine before Evie did. While I failed on that last part I did succeed in making you mine."

"Yes, you did," I add.

"Which brings us to me. I can relate to Amber and Evie..." I laugh internally when Felicia says that. Not because it's funny but because everyone is now calling Eva, Evie. "If I hadn't found you at the party tonight I was going to call you first thing in the morning. While I am by no means a slut I have to admit I have had my share of lovers while at college."

Felicia pauses after that. I'm sure that this is difficult as she's baring her soul to three virtual strangers. "I would be lying if I didn't say that you are, by far, the BEST lover I have ever had. You touched me... loved me like no man before. You didn't just try and get your rocks off and run out... you made me feel loved which was totally unreal as we had only met a short time before."

"To be fair I was just looking for a ride home... I didn't know I would find such an amazing woman in the process. So... where do we go from here?"

"Well..." Amber starts, "The first thing we are going to do is have you, my darling boyfriend..."

God, I loved hearing her say those words.

"Design us a website. After seeing the response we got at the store... and that was my second time, we want to become professional cosplayers." Amber informs me.

"Really? Professional Cosplayers?" I ask almost dumbfounded.

"Yes... don't you think we can do it?" Evie asks me in a hurt tone of voice.

"Evie... any one of you alone would be an amazing professional cosplayer. I know that Felicia is not only a fabulous model but she is very gifted at designing and building costumes as well. I can tell Amber likes, heck... she enjoys cosplaying but you are the real surprise, Evie."

"I must admit before tonight I wouldn't have considered it. But I would be lying if I didn't say I had a lot of fun tonight. While there are some creepy guys... and girls... the majority of them were very nice, sweet even. I might not know all of these characters but as it is something that you and Felicia are into I would like to learn more. Also, making money modeling has always been a dream of mine, so why not as a cosplayer?." Evie asks.

"Ok, so we're going to need photos and costumes for you."

"I talked to Kylie while I was helping her pack up her equipment." Felicia states. We have an appointment with her for next Friday at 7 pm for our first real photo shoot." I start to say something but the Barb Wire cosplayer says, "I already have ideas for new costumes. The girls and I will get together Wednesday night."

"Ok... so what about our little dilemma?"

"Well, after talking the three of us realized that not one of us is enough woman for you." Amber states. "Three rounds with you and I go comatose."

"If you hadn't let me blow you in between fuckings I probably would have followed suit." Evie freely admits.

"I slept until 1 pm after you left me yesterday morning."

Amber takes the lead again and says, "by our estimations, you came no less than 12 times yesterday. The math gets a little unclear after Felicia's three times."

"If you are capable of doing that even every other day then you would wear any one of us out by the end of next year," Evie adds.

Felicia blushes and says, "Sooo... we decided to let you live out a guy's fantasy situation..."

"And we will all share you." Amber finishes.

"Share... really?"

The three girls nod their heads in unison. Amber then adds, "On two conditions."

"Name them."

"One... you belong to us. Felicia and I will refer to you as our boyfriend. For obvious reasons Evie will not but know that she is your girlfriend."

"Sounds good. And the second condition?"

"We are your girlfriends and lovers... no one else. You tend to ensnare any girl that gets a real taste of your cock... from now on that is ours and ours alone... unless we say otherwise!"

"Done!" I readily agree.

"So... I believe it's my turn correct?" Felicia says looking at my other two girlfriends. With a wicked grin on each of their faces Evie and Amber nod.

Felicia removes the bottle of lemonade from my hand and tries to pull me from the couch but I don't budge. She looks puzzled but doesn't have time to voice her thoughts as I pull her into my lap. Felicia gasps as her leather-covered sex come into contact with my spandex-clad cock. "Amber and I made love in front of Evie. If we're going to do this then we all have to get comfortable with one another."

Felicia shivers as my hands unfasten the belt around her waist and unfasten her leather pants. As I do that she reaches for the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head. Prior to getting into the car, we all placed our accessories in the back of Evie's car... just in case. Now, bare-chested I reciprocate Felicia's action and lift her bustier up and off her upper torso. Felicia slides off my lap slowly and as she does so pushes her pants from her legs to the floor. She is wearing a pair of bikini briefs (probably to keep from chaffing) but those soon join her pants on the floor. The girls watch as I masterfully lift myself a few inches off of Felicia's couch, get my spandex pants down and over my hips and then finish removing them as my ass reconnects with the couch. I am now just as naked as Felicia and awaiting her return.

All eyes are on Felicia who is the tallest of the three girls. Last night I was too busy marveling at her beauty to mentally do a comparison but with both Amber and Evie in the room, it is hard not to. Felicia's complexion is similar to my sister's creamy skin, the difference being Evie did quite a bit of tanning over the summer so she still has a bit of a golden hue (but just barely). Her platinum blonde hair is striking and I make a note to myself to ask her what her natural hair color is. Her hips are wide and as she slides back into my lap my hands rest on her hips and then snake around her magnificent ass. I was honored to be the guy she allowed to take her anal virginity. I promised her I would be as gentle as possible and I savored the experience and made sure she relished it as well.

Felicia slides down onto my cock and hisses her approval that it is once again wedged inside her. "Oh god... I missed this feeling." She states.

I would comment but I am too busy feasting on her tits. Knowing Evie's size I would guess that Felicia's fuller tits are 36C as they are larger than Evie's but not as large as Amber's nor as full. I haven't asked Amber yet her exact size, something for later.

"Oh my god, you wonderful, wonderful man... you have the biggest cock I have ever had..." Felicia reminds me. I release her tit flesh from my mouth, our faces soon connect and I kiss her like I kiss all my lovers. With as much passion as I can muster.

"Oh god fuck me Dylan, fuck me! Harder! Pound that cock into me hard and give me... ohhh gawddd... your cummm!"

"Patience Felicia..." I tell her. "I'm not going anywhere and we have plenty of time."

As Felicia bounces on my cock Amber and Evie decide to have some fun of their own. Evie helps Amber out of her costume and Amber follows suit. Once naked the two girls sit ever so close and their hands begin caressing one another as they watch the two of us make love. From the corner of my eye, I watch my sister lean over and begin kissing my girlfriend... my love. That title belongs to all three but Amber will always be first in my heart. For such a submissive slut, Evie seems to take the lead and begins kissing her way down Amber's body. She spends quite some time on her tits and then makes her way down to Amber's pussy. It is hot watching my older sister part her best friend's legs and dive into her pussy.

I stop my thrusting and have Felicia step off of me. She is annoyed but I turn her about and bring her back down so that she is riding my cock reverse cowgirl. while I'm sure she heard Evie and Amber's actions she had not turned to watch them. Her eyes went quite wide, I guess she has never seen two women in the act of making love.

"Evie..." I call out to my sister. She turns to see what I want. "Sixty-Nine."

I don't know if they have ever actually done this but Evie stops what she is doing and lays out on the couch so that her head is beside Felicia and myself. Amber grins as she stands up and moves so that her ample backside is on display for Felicia and I to see. Parting her legs just right, Amber lowers herself down onto Evie's face. Amber groans as my sister's tongue snakes into her wet cunt. Amber enjoys the sensation for a bit before she leans over and reciprocates.

"Ohhhh GAWDDD... they are so beautiful!" Felicia says as she increases how fast she is moving her pussy on my cock. My hands are on her tits massaging them and lovingly torturing her nipples while I sock on her salty skin.

Soon my balls are churning and when my cock lurched Felicia screams, "Oh GAWD... FILL ME STUD... FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

That was a request I gladly honored. Felicia screamed as we climaxed at the same time. "Oh god damn I'm fucking cuminggg Dylan! Do it! Give me your cum! I WANT IT ALL! OH, FUCKING HELL AHHHHHH!" She screams. Her voice is so loud she causes Evie and Amber to stop pleasuring one another and watch. When Felicia came down on me the last time we were so forceful my cock slid into her cervix which is a first for the platinum blonde. Her body shook violently as I fill her womb as my balls had plenty of time to reload over the past 8 hours and Felicia was the beneficiary of that load. Soon my newest lover was falling back against me, her pussy full of my life-giving sperm and her left shoulder blade marked by my mouth.

Felicia was gasping for air, her tits rising and falling under my hands as I held her in place. I tilt her head to mine and bring her lips in for a kiss. As we are sharing our intimate moment I feel the couch cushions shift. Evie is now to Felicia and my right and Amber has gotten up and moved to our left. They each take one of Felicia's breasts in their hand and begin nursing on her tits...

"Oh god..." Felicia says, her body is still super sensitive.

"That was so beautiful... the two of you are so hot together," Evie tells us.

"I can see why Dylan fell for you too," Amber adds.

Amber guides Felicia's face to hers. There is hesitation on Felicia's part but she is still so spent she can't resist. "Welcome to the family Felicia Martin."

"Felicia Martin... I like the sound of that." I chime in.

Amber kisses Felicia and the older woman whimpers at first. As they are doing this Evie is kissing her way up from Felicia's tit, along her shoulder, up her neck, and to her ear. Felicia gasps as her neck and ear are very sensitive. The soft kisses that she had been sharing with Amber are ramped up to French Kisses when her mouth opens and Amber thrusts her tongue into Felicia's mouth.

"Share the love bitch." Evie says to Amber playfully.

"Sorry slut." Amber says breaking the kiss.

Evie takes Felicia's face in her hands and looks intently into the older woman's eyes. "You are so beautiful... I am honored to have you join us... and I'm going to love making love to you!"

"Thank you..." Felicia replies blushing furiously. Evie kisses the tip of Felicia's nose, her forehead... and then lunges in and the two share a very hot French Kiss.

"You sure can pick them," Amber says while Evie and Felicia make out.

"Of course... I picked you didn't I?" I reply. Amber smiles and pulls my face to hers and kisses me fiercely.

After Evie and Felicia finish making out the girls help Felicia off my cock. When she stands the cum that had been held in my cock begins dribbling down her legs. We all adjourned to Felicia's bedroom but when we arrive I am told by Amber and Evie to sit on the edge of the bed when they are in place. Amber has Felicia climb into the center of the bed and instructs my sister to do what she does best. Evie climbs onto the bed and looks very predatory as she makes her way to Felicia's cum filled cunt. Putting the platinum blonde's legs over her shoulders, Evie slowly began making love to the older woman with her mouth and tongue.