It Started with 2, then Became 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amber... Dylan was Spider-Man." Eva said that and let the words sink into Amber's mind.

"What... no way. Spider-Man was six feet tall."

"Amber... I've been six feet tall since I was sixteen." I remind her.

"Well, Spider-Man was in a black costume, you were in that goofy ring wraith suit."

"I had the Spider-Man costume under the Ring Wraith robes. My Wraith suit is still out back in the tool shed. If you want to see for yourself, go to my room and look behind the door. If you smell it you'll notice your perfume on it, Amber.

Amber did just that. She went to my room and collected the Symbiote Spider-Man suit. Bringing it to the room she smells the chest and clearly recognizes her scent. "But there is more than my perfume on here."

"Sorry, there were a lot of girls rubbing against me before and after I was with the two of you." I honestly inform her. Of course, I have not yet mentioned Felicia as I don't know where things will go with her, but that is a topic to address later.

"I don't know..."

"Well... I know how to remind you." I say pulling myself from Evie.

Making my way to Amber, I take her in my arms and slowly begin to sway to the music in my head. It takes Amber a bit to realize what I am doing but she soon falls into step. Like last night, my cock is wedged between us. This time I am naked and she is not but the dance has the desired effect. Amber is suddenly very hot for my cock which is pressed between us. She looked into my eyes and snarled, "You'd better be HIM! If you are just a fake, I'm going to cut this fuck-stick off of you!"

"I'm not worried, and for your information, I have a LOG, not a stick!"

Evie laughed out loud at my comment. Amber gave me another glare before she let go and began taking off her clothes. She obviously did not prepare for sex as she was fully dressed. Once naked Evie slid over so that Amber and I could have the majority of the space in our parent's king-sized bed. Being the gentleman that I am I gave Amber the choice of position. "Top or bottom?"

Amber answers with her actions and not words. She moves me back against the bed and pushes me down onto the bed. I move into position and she straddles my waist and grinds her pussy against my cock. "Oooohhhhh fuck," Amber groans as she grinds herself against my cock. Amber and Evie locked eyes with one another. Amber moves her hips and her wet folds coat my cock. When she has done this Amber says in a wavering tone of voice, "Oh my god... he certainly FEELS like Spider-Man did!"

No longer able to contain her lust, Amber takes hold of my cock, lifts herself up, lines me up with her opening, and brings herself down on my solid member. My hands come up and fondle her tits just like I did last night. I have had a few sets of tits in my hands in the last 24 hours but Amber's are by far the largest and most spectacular. I marvel at her beautiful tan complexion, the dark brown nipples pinched between my fingers.

Between her bouncing on my cock and the tender loving care I am administering to her it doesn't take long for realization to come to Amber. My beautiful Latina lover leans over and captures my mouth in a searing kiss. Her tongue snakes its way into my mouth where we duel lovingly until air becomes an issue. Breaking the kiss, she places her forehead against mine. Locking her eyes with mine, she kisses the tip of my nose and says, "Oh my god Dylan... YOU ARE HIM!"

"Yes, I am Vampirella. I am the man that ruined you for all others." I declare.

"Oh god... yes... oh god my pussy won't be satisfied by anyone but your magnificent cock." She states.

Despite saying she was sore Amber quickened her pace and began rapidly moving up and down as she worked herself towards her first huge climax of the day. After marveling at her magnificent bouncing breasts for some time I gently grip my lover's biceps and pull her back down. Tenderly taking her face in my hands I bring her lips to mine, our kiss reaching heights of passion I had never reached before! All through our kiss, she was moaning in joy as she took my cock to her core over and over. Even with my eyes closed my hands had found her tits and I tweak her sensitive nipples when she clung tightly to me, her face by the crook of my neck as she cried out, "God yes, I'm cumming! Oh, fuck Dylan you're making me cum again!" Then she kissed me again and didn't stop until her orgasm was over!

Once her climax had waned I rolled us over, finally taking the on-top position with the love of my life! I instantly started powering my cock hard into her. "Oh... oh god yes... ooof... oh... god... oh..." Amber moaned. I stop for a moment and you'd think I was kicking her out of the house, she is that upset. However, I wanted to finish bringing her off again but in a position, we didn't do last night.

I have Amber roll onto her knees and hands and when she is ready I re-enter her gaping wet slit. "Ohhhh Gawd..." She groans after only being deprived of me for less than a minute. I bottom out instantly within her and my cock kisses her womb. From this angle, I can feel the head of my cock pushing further and further into Amber than I did last night. Eventually, I am so enthralled in our lovemaking that I am lifting her ass up as I collide with her sexy rump.

"Ohhh... ohhh gawd... oh shit..." I can tell by the way her pussy is clamping down on me again that she is close to her second orgasm. OH... MY... GAWDDD DYLAN... I.. I'M SOOO CLOSE OH... GAWDDD!" My hands grasp her wrists and pull her against my chest. My hands come up and grasp her tits as I begin nibbling on her neck and earlobe. Our bodies are covered in sweat as I whisper to Amber, "I... LOVE... YOU!"

That and the timing of my shoving my cock into Amber's cervix is all it takes to send my beauty over the edge. Her body rocks as I fill her womb with my load. I know that I could easily have taken her to a third orgasm but knowing what I know about her now that would probably put her in another orgasmic coma and I have plans for my beauty tonight.

Amber's body goes limp as I held her body against mine. Her head falls back and rests beside mine. Her eyes opened as tiny slits and she moaned out, "Ohhhhhh Dylan... You are TOTALLY the guy! I love how you make me feel!"

"I have dreamed of loving you like this for the past six years Amber. You have always been the girl of my dreams. Despite the fact that I have been with quite a few women... you were the measuring stick I always compared them to which is why they never measured up."

"But you have never been with her before last night." Evie chimed in. I'm sure it still bruised her ego a bit that despite all that we have done that Amber is my number one and not her.

Ignoring Evie's implication that sex is all that matters, I go into my explanation for my dear sister. "There is more to a person than just sex and sexuality EVIE! I admit, prior to turning twelve I didn't consider girls much in a romantic nature. Sure I started to notice them when I turned 10, but that was all. Puberty changed my opinion and while the two of you blossomed about the same time, the one thing that really changed as you, Evie."

"What do you mean?"

"He means you turned into a snobby superficial bitch." Amber tells her best friend.

The look on Evie's face at Amber's words was like she had been smacked across the face. In all my life I have never heard Amber say anything so harsh to Evie. Apparently, she has been keeping that one locked up for quite some time. "Dylan is right. Since the time he was 12 you have gone out of your way to keep him at arm's length to the point of turning older boys and girls against him. While I took no part in it I am sorry Dylan for not saying anything until now. I have always found you cute, funny, and interesting. You are super smart too. You helped me with my homework when you were a freshman and I was a junior."

"When?" Evie asks not knowing that fact.

"When I was almost kicked off the cheer squad for flunking Geometry. Dylan was already in Algebra 3 his freshman year and helped me pass the class behind your back. Recently it was Dylan that took me to the store where I got my Halloween costume. He was a perfect gentleman last night and that is what got him into bed with me last night."

"I'm so sorry, Dylan," Evie said somberly. "I... I guess I was so wrapped up in my image and social standing that I didn't care that I was being a complete bitch to you." Evie stated.

"Well... you were. By all rights, I should never forgive you. Letting me fuck you isn't an apology by the way."

"How... how can I make it up to you?" She asks me.

"Actually... you've already started," I tell my sister. She looks at me with a perplexed expression.

"When you dropped to your knees in my room... you might have been begging for sex, but for the first time in a long time... I saw the sister I grew up with in your eyes."

My naked sister came up beside me and hugged me for the first time in six years. Her body felt amazing against mine but that wasn't what I was thinking about. As I wrap my arms around her, I kiss her brow and say, "I forgive you, Evie."

"I love you, Dylan... I'm sorry I was such a heinous bitch to you for so long but I promise... I promise that from now on you will see the Evie you grew up with... that loved her younger brother."

"Younger... not little?" I ask.

"No... you are by no means little," Evie states having to look up to me even in the seated position. She smiles at me as her hand grasps my cock which has come back to life being in such close contact with Evie and Amber.

Evie lowered her head to my cock and began giving me one of her world-famous blow jobs. As she did that I take Amber in my arms and kiss her with all the passion I can muster for her. After a few minutes, Amber decides she needs to have some of my cock in her mouth so she taps on Evie's shoulder. Evie looks up and sees her bestie so she reluctantly slides off my cock and allows her to take over.

As Amber shows me that she is no slouch in the BJ department I pull Evie against me and draw her face to mine. Evie watches as I close the distance and kiss her like I kissed Amber. Evie moans her approval and yelps when I place my hand on her ass and slide my middle finger up her asshole. I am far gentler today than I was previously so she gets far more enjoyment this time. The trio did this until Dylan's phone beeped. The girls didn't hear the sound as they were too busy getting facials from their lover.

"Ok ladies... I love you both dearly but I have plans for the evening that I must attend to."

The look on Amber and Evie's faces was priceless. I don't think they've ever had a guy tell them to stop because they had somewhere else to be. I love Amber and my sister but I've now had sex with three amazing girls numerous times over the past 36 hours quite a few times. I need to reload and recover a bit.

"You're leaving us?" Evie asks in absolute disbelief. "No guy has ever left either of us... much less both of us together."

"Ladies... I love you both, but I have a party to get ready for."

"What party?" Amber asks me.

"The costume party at the store you got your Vampirella costume from. Greg has a Halloween costume party every year. I wasn't lying about the party, I just mislead you as to when the party was. I usually help the guys set up the night before but... well, you know why I didn't."

There is silence in my parent's room as Amber mulls over something in her head for a moment. "Do you mind if I come with you?" Amber asks me.

"Not at all... but you know you will be the center of attention again."

"Do you mind if I am?" Amber asks. "After all... you are my guy now... right?" She asks. We haven't voiced this until now but she wants clarification.

"Dear sweet Amber... firstly, I don't mind that you show off your beauty. As the saying goes, if you got it... flaunt it. Secondly, I love you and if you will have me I would love to call you my girlfriend and I would love to be your boyfriend."

"What about me? What am I supposed to do while you're gone?" Evie asks. I'm sure she thinks I have something planned for her to make up for being a rotten bitch. She actually isn't wrong but it's not what she is expecting.

"Actually Evie... you're coming with us," I inform her.

A glint of happiness comes across my sister's face. "What?" She says surprised.

"Amber, why don't you run home, get cleaned up, and change into your costume. Text me when you are ready and Evie and I will come to get you."

Amber slinks off the bed, presses her sexy naked body into mine, and kisses me deeply. "No playing while I'm not around."

I grin at my sexy girlfriend. "I promise that there will be no playing with Evie while you are away."

Amber picks up her clothes and runs to the bathroom I share with Evie. I know she has to clean off the facial I gave her just a little while ago before she leaves.

"I'll go set up my Genie costume."

"No!" I sternly state without yelling.

"But... it's the only costume I have. I've never kept any of my old costumes." Evie says.

"That's ok dear sister... your six-year penance begins tonight." Evie gave me a confused look as I grin and say, "While you were in the shower I ordered you a new costume that you will wear with pride tonight. You will be one of the most stunning women there and you will be polite to everyone at the party. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes, Dylan," Evie says submissively.

"I'm serious Evie. A lot of these people are my close friends. If I find out you belittle any of them I will cut you out of my life. Are we crystal clear?"

"Now, while I am collecting your costume why don't you go shower in mom and dad's bathroom."

Evie nods slips off our parent's bed and starts for the bathroom. She stops halfway and walks back to me. She presses her body into mine much like Amber did and kisses me just like Amber did. My hands creep around and squeeze her butt cheeks.

"Clean yourself thoroughly Evie." I smack her ass as she shuffles off to the master bathroom. Once the water is running Evie shuts the door and I hear her humming to herself as I'm sure she is washing her hair as I purposely shot some cum into it. Juvenile I know but I'm still working through my issues with her.

Greg's Collectible Imporium was rocking when I pull up in my sister's red Acura RDX. The parking lot is full which is a good sign for the night. Evie and Amber are in the back as I am chauffeuring them this evening. I get out first, open the door behind me and allow my lovely lady to step out. Amber is once again dressed as the alluring Vampirella. During the ride to Greg's, we informed Evie that for the evening she is to refer to Amber as Ambrosia. She was a bit perplexed upon being told this but I inform my clueless sister that a lot of professional cosplayers do not use their real names to give them some anonymity while giving their fans an identity to refer to the model.

With that bit of information, Evie announced that she wanted to be referred to as Evalyn. I then suggested that she go by Evalyn the Red. Based on the wig she was wearing Evie understood why I made that suggestion and agreed. My lovely girlfriend moved to the front of the car while I walked around the back to the passenger side rear door. Opening the door I offer my hand to Evie who graciously accepts it and allows me to help her from her seat. As she slides out of the back seat of her car I can't help but stare at her bare legs. Evie shivers when a cold gust of wind blows up under her faux fur coat. Once she is upright the full-length cloak Evie is clad in falls down and conceals the fact her costume covers very little of her body. The coat is long and very warm with a faux white fur neckline. The cloak looks like something from a fantasy era that has been weathered to look very worn around the bottom edges. Evie shivered again as another breeze blew in and under her cloak. I wrap my arm around her waist and she snuggles into my embrace.

"Hey... a little body heat over here please." Amber requests shivering as she pulls her cloak tightly around her body.

My costume budget for the year went up as I bought two costumes. The Symbiote Spider-Man suit that I wore last night and regardless of how that turned out I planned to go as Snake Eyes from GI Joe to this party. Unlike the Spider-Man suit, I built the Snake Eyes suit myself. I was dressed in a black spandex body suit. Unlike last night I opted for briefs today. I had various military bandoliers and holsters for the weapons that I had sheathed and holstered. The most difficult part was finding the right Butterfly swords and designing a rig for my chest. I actually ended up buying three costumes this year as I paid for the costume Evie was currently wearing. Her costume was pricey as it was very real metal but based on Amber's reception at the store I had an idea on how to recoup my expenses that I will discuss with my dear sister later.

With my arms around the two most beautiful women around I lead them through the inflated tunnel that Greg has set up. The tunnel is heated for people that have costumes like Amber and Evie. The door to the store is open (as an opening to the tunnel has a flap to keep the heat in some. Amber has been in the store recently and is amazed to see the transformation. While the items that adorned the walls still remain all of the racks that occupied the floors have been moved to the back storage area thus opening the store floor to the people present. There were easily over sixty people present with only a quarter of them being female. Everyone was adorned in some comic book character. The costume qualities varied from simple store-bought (the cheap kind) to custom designs.

"Ok girls... show them what you've got," I say.

I unfasten Amber's cloak from her collar and take hold of the shoulders of the garment as Amber steps out of it. While some of the guys present saw Amber in this costume when she bought it the rest are stunned at the Hispanic goddess that is dressed as Vampirella and wearing the costume well. Amber does a complete 360-degree turn showing off her costume and her concealed assets.

"Are you ready Evie?" I whisper into my sister's ear.

Evie is a bit self-conscious about her debut. Not because she hasn't worn something similar, but because she is out of her element. This is not her crowd and she doesn't know anyone Amber or me. Still, always up for a challenge, Evie says, "I'm ready."

Kissing her right temple I lift Evie's cloak and she steps out from under it. If Evie were afraid to be seen in this environment she had nothing to worry about for two reasons. Her blonde hair was tied up and hidden under a large red-haired wig. Second, very few guys were going to be looking at her face as she stood wearing a duplicate of Red Sonja's chainmail bikini. To go with the costume Evie had a replica dagger strapped to her left leg and her replica sword was on a belt sheath handing from her right side. The metal bikini bottom hung down the front and the back to almost Evie's knees. When I presented the costume to Evie the thing she complained about the most was that I was not allowing her to wear any panties with it. Most professional cosplayers who build this costume attach the scales onto a pair of real panties but I specifically bought this one for Evie to wear as is. If I ever have her do this again I may allow her some modesty but again, this is her penance for years of torture and torment so she must do as I say.

"Watch me." Evie carefully does a 360 just like Amber did, only she didn't allow her bikini to flail about as much, thus exposing her pussy to the guests. It isn't long before my sister relaxes and begins socializing with the various guests. I watch her closely for some time to make sure that she is being very polite. After a while I let you go about being a little social butterfly and when I reconnect with her I find out that while she finds some of the guests are a bit too nerdy for her liking, many are quite interesting and engaging.