It Started with 2, X-Mas Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hear a wolf whistle just as I'm finishing. Felicia is standing in the hall with her luggage in hand. How long she has been there only she knows. Amber is right behind her with one of Felicia's carry-on bags and Evie is right behind her with the second one. I would learn that the first bag has all of the clothes that her parents might be confiscating (suits, business attire, etc) while the two carry-on bags have the clothes she bought with her own money and her Christmas gifts from us. The ladies all hug and kiss Felicia (Mom, Evie, and Amber more affectionately than Jess and Mel).

"I'm going to miss you," I say to Felicia as we wait in the foyer for her ride.

"Oh, my gawd... I almost forgot..." Felicia says. "Mel... Jess... do you mind going upstairs for a minute? I have some news I have to share with the group... personal business stuff!"

Mel seems put out but her mother shoos her out of the room and up the stairs to give us our privacy. Felicia sits in the center of the couch and has me sit to her right and Amber beside me. She has Bekkah sit to her left and Evie beside her. Reaching into her coat she pulls out a small gift-wrapped box about the size of my hand.

"Merry Christmas." She tells me. I tell her she didn't have to get me anything else but she insists and states she can't return it anyways.

I can tell she is nervous about how I will take this non-returnable gift but I pull on the bow and once the string falls away I lift the lid. Everyone but Felicia looks at the contents. "Are... are you serious I ask almost in disbelief."

"Yeah... so what do you think?" Felicia asks almost in a hushed tone.

Handing the box off to my silent mother I take Felicia's face in my hands and I kiss her. Felicia is crying as she kisses me back and I feel a set of arms hugging me and Felicia as well as my mother and sister join in the group hug.

"Congratulations dad..." Felicia says.

"Oh my gawd... oh my GAWD!" A cheery Amber states. I have to admit, I wasn't scared about the prospect of Felicia being pregnant. Amber was the alpha of the group and I always thought that she would be the first to get pregnant after finishing college.

With all the unprotected sex Felicia and I have been having it had to happen at some point in time. She told me that she had been on the pill until September but didn't renew her prescription in October as she wasn't seeing anyone and didn't plan to have sex in October. She had hoped that the effects of the pill would cover her after our first encounter but after that, she simply didn't care if she got pregnant or not. As she had not said anything until now I just assumed that we had been lucky. I guess my luck ran out some time ago.

"You're... you're not mad Amber?" Felicia asks. She needs to know that my number one won't come to resent her or this baby that we have made.

"No Felicia. When you told Evie and me that you had gone off your birth control I knew based on how often Dylan came in you and how much he fills us up with his little swimmers... well it was only a matter of time."

"Sooo... you're not mad I'm having his first baby?"

"Mad... no. I swear I'm not." Amber states honestly holding Felicia's hand. "A little envious maybe... but not mad."

Felicia leans over and kisses Amber. It is a soft and loving kiss shared between two women that share a lover. "I love you... I love you all." Felicia says to us all.

My mother hugs Felicia, rubbing her belly as if she is caressing her grandchild. "I can't wait to meet your child... my first grandchild."

Aunt Evie is next to caress Felicia's stomach. She leans in and kisses her belly, then moves up and kisses momma. "Take care love. We'll see you in Cancun."

Dylan takes Felicia's hand and leads her back to the foyer. He leans in to kiss his lover, the mother of his child when a horn sounds. Dylan takes the larger of Felicia's carry-on bags and her luggage and follows her out the door to the car. The driver takes Felicia's other bag and heads for the trunk with the two of us walking hand-in-hand. Once at the car, the driver takes the other two bags and then closes the trunk. He opens the rear passenger door and I inform him that I will close the door for her. Felicia wraps her arms around my neck and lifts herself up on her tiptoes and we kiss passionately, romantically one last time.

Reluctantly I break the kiss and help her into the back of the Lincoln Towncar. "I'll see you soon beautiful one."

"Yes, you will handsome. Save some for me..." She says looking at my crotch.

"Yes, milady... whatever you say." I close the door and tap the hood of the Towncar. The driver shifts into gear and drives off. I watch the car as it speeds off into the distance. When the car is out of sight I walk back into the house. Evie, Amber, and Bekkah are waiting for me. I guess the door closing let my Aunt Jess know she could come back down. I notice she is alone again.

"Where's Mel?" I ask.

"She's pouting in her room... again," Jess tells me. "She says now that Felicia is gone she's not coming out until the New Year... or her father comes back... whichever comes first."

"Ok... enough of this juvenile crap..." I say and march up the stairs to my cousin's room.

Melissa is in the middle of unfastening her bra when the door to her room flies open and in strides her cousin Dylan. "GET OUT!" Melissa yells stopping what she is doing and placing her arms over her barely concealed breasts.

"Not until you and I have it out," I tell her.

"Go away!" She says at a slightly different volume. When I don't leave she screams "I SAID GO AWAY!"

"No," I say in a calm and collected tone.

"OH gawd... they sent you here to FUCK me too, didn't they?!"

"No, nobody SENT me! And I don't fuck anyone that doesn't want it. Especially a cousin whom I have loved forever." I inform her. I move around to my old chair and sit in front of my old computer desk. I turn around and face Melissa who has crawled into bed and pulled the covers over her to keep me from seeing her beautiful body in its current state.

"Sure...right...you need me to cooperate so they told you to come up here and rape me. You probably have the room wired with cameras so you can post the video on the internet."

"Look, Melissa... I'm NOT here to rape you! Nobody sent me up here, I came up here of my own volition." I state for the record.

"Oh really?"

"Yes... really. I know this is a lot to take in and absorb. It's like smashing into a brick wall and surviving, you don't know what happened and you're trying to figure everything out as you recover."

"Why... why were you kissing my mother? Why was she kissing you back?"

"Your mother... your mother is one of my lovers," I say matter-of-factly. There was no easy way to broach this so I just took the band-aid ripping approach and just did it.

"Lovers? How many lovers do you have? I thought you were just dating Amber?" Mel asks trying to absorb this new information.

"Everyone that was here last night other than yourself is now my lover. Your mother found out about my... intimate relationship with my mother and Evie and... well she lost it just as you did."

"She didn't look like that when you two were tongue wrestling in the living room."

"Well... that's because we went to your family RV afterward and I told her the story of what has been going on between me and my ladies since Halloween."

"What story?"

And so I broke it down for Melissa. I told her everything in quite vivid detail. As I did so I knew that my descriptions were having the desired effect I've had on my mother, aunt, and now her. I really didn't come up here to have my way with her, but I was not against the idea of it happening if it did.

"So now you know everything," I say when I'm finished with my tale. Mel sat there with glazed eyes but was unmoving. I got up and moved beside her and I could see the trepidation in her eyes but all I did was place my arms around her body in a caring familial-like hug, and kiss her temple.

"I just want you to know that we never wanted to hurt you, and obviously, my actions have. I'm sorry that you seeing me and your mother like that bothered you so much, but the truth is she really needed what I gave her... both the loving and the gift. Your father has been an uncaring asshole and your mother doesn't deserve that kind of treatment."

"How would you know how my father has treated my mom?"

"I do have eyes, Mel. And if the little I see is any indication... well you haven't noticed that your dad is rather lacking in the romance department. Unfortunately, your mom is at the peak of her sexuality. How would you feel if your guy took you out on a date, stoked your fire, and then left you wanting?"

I must have hit a sore spot somehow as Meissa fires back, "My personal life is none of your business Dylan! Besides.. does my father's lack of romance give you the right to FUCK HER!"

"No, but it did give me the opportunity, your mother gave me the right to do it WITH her, not TO her!" I looked at her sad face for several moments before saying, "You may not understand it, but your mother really needed to be with me like that. I know that she enjoyed it and will be a happier woman because of it."

Melissa didn't respond, just sat there stoically. Having said my piece I let her go, stood up, and moved the chair back to its proper place under the desk. "I'm sorry if we ruined your Christmas Mel. It really wasn't my intention. I hope that one day you will be able to forgive me." Then I turned and started towards the door.

Her soft voice said, "You really didn't come here to fuck me, did you?"

I had just reached the door to the room and my hand was on the door handle when she asked me that question. "I told you I didn't come here to fuck you. I just needed to clear the air between us."

I don't know where they came from but all of a sudden Melissa lets loose a loud sob. Her shoulders are going up and down as a river of tears falls from her eyes. Her cries are quite loud to the point I turn around and rush to her side as I haven't seen her cry like this since we were children. The tears running down her face ruined the makeup my mother put on her face for the photo session. I do my best to wipe the dark tears from her beautiful face and console her. As I do her arms come around my waist. She cries for a good five minutes before she has vented whatever is bothering her to the point she has calmed down.

"No... nobody wan... wants me." She says between sobs. "First, my boyfriend dumps me for some big-breasted cheerleader... and... and now... now you're turning your back on me! I mean... here I am half naked and you almost walked out of the room without even kissing me on the lips once! I... I must be a repulsive person to be so unwanted!"

"Melissa, not only are you not repulsive but you are not unwanted," I inform her. "Who said you were unwanted?"

"You... you did. You said you didn't want to fuck me! You'll do every woman in the house but you won't fuck ME! Am I that repulsive or do you think I am too... little for you?" Melissa had dropped the bedding she had used to conceal her upper body. I get where the tears are coming from now and know not only what I want to do but what she needs to hear to repair her bruised ego.

With my left hand, I gently place it under her downturned chin and lift her face up to look me in the eye. My cousin is almost a foot shorter than me but in this position were are not that far apart. I lean down and place a soft loving kiss on Mel's lips. I don't try to probe her mouth at this time, I need to take this slow or risk her freaking out. Soon or kiss deepens and when I feel her tongue seeking entrance into my mouth I allow it and kiss her in a similar manner that I did her mother. Only when she pulls away seeking air do I break the kiss.

Melissa cuddles up to me for a moment and I rub her back and kiss the top of her head. "Sweet Melissa... Firstly, I never said I didn't WANT you... no straight guy in his right mind wouldn't want to be with you." I clarify for her buried ego. "What I said was, I didn't come up here to FUCK you! There's a big difference."

She tried to speak but I silenced her by placing my finger on her lips before I continued, "Secondly, you are anything but repulsive!" I say staring her squarely in the eyes. The look I give her sends the message that not only do I mean what I say, but I'm speaking from my heart. "Melissa, you are incredible. I might not have ever voiced it aloud, but I have always that you were so incredibly beautiful pixy of a girl."

"A beautiful pixy?" She says almost chuckling.

"Yes. I know you are shorter than any woman in our family, and that you might not be as... blessed in the chest as said women but that doesn't mean that you don't have a totally hot body! Yes, you're not as tall or busty... but with your size, and the curves you have... you are so very sexy! I or any other sane man would love to make love to you."

"Make love... don't you mean fuck?"

"There are many ways for two people to express how they feel about one another. Sometimes my lovers want long, drawn out, sensual loving... and other times they want it hard and forceful... fucking. Sometimes I pick the pace, other times my lovers tell me what they want. It's just that simple."

Melissa is quiet again. I sit beside her waiting to make up her mind on what she wants to happen next. "How do I know you aren't just saying that to make me feel good about myself?" she asks. "Or just telling me what I want to hear so you can get into my panties?"

"I don't believe in pillow talk," I state for the record. "If I wanted I could go downstairs and have any or even all of the women down there. But I'm not with them because I want to be with you. If my super sexy pixie of a cousin wants me, that is her decision. If she wants me to leave, now that I've said my piece, I will do that as well."

Melissa turns her head and a moment passes and she says something that amounts to a whisper.

"What do you want to do Melissa?"

"Can... can you show me your room?" She asks with a bit of hesitation.

"I think I can arrange that."

We walk down the stairs to my room and I swear I can feel Mel's pulse racing with every step we take. Until now Melissa had never seen the basement since we converted it from a family room into my bedroom. None of the ladies, not even her mother, said anything while I led Melissa by hand down from the second floor and then led her to the basement. I'm sure there would be words between Amber and my family while we were down here but I did look to Amber before I went down to my room and received her non-verbal consent to carry on with the initiation.

"Where do you sleep?" Mel asks me looking around for a pullout cot or an air mattress. By this point in time, she must have thought we were going to do it on the hard concrete floor. Placing my hand on her hip I lead her over to the wall that looks like a closet and pulling on the release the bed comes down.

"Oh wow..." She says having never seen a Murphy bed before.

Melissa gasps in surprise when I come up behind her and place my hands on her bare hips. The thong of the panties is all but invisible in the back thanks to it riding up into her ass so much. Due to our height differences, I decided to take the initiative and release my hold on her and divest myself of my clothes. Mel tries to turn around but my hands come up and stop her from doing so. Moving my hands from her shoulders I slide down to the clasp at her back and undo the bra. Mel allows it to fall to the floor and she shudders when my next words to her are, "take off your panties."

I take a step back and watch as she bends over, proudly showing off her succulent ass, and slides the panties from her body. I am star-struck as I look at it. Her creamy skin is still adorned in the Dark Purple garter and stockings. She starts to remove the snap attached to the stocking but I stop her.

"Leave them!" I insist. "I love the feel of stockings on a woman as she is wrapped around me," I inform my sexy cousin. Mel does as I ask and proceeds to climb onto the bed. She stays on her hands and knees, her ass high in the air as she turns to me and says, "Well, what are you waiting for Dylan?" Mel smiles and shakes her barely clad ass at me. The thong panties are riding so high up her crack that the material disappears at her barely covered pussy and doesn't reappear until it reaches the top of her ass cheeks.

I move forward and the first thing I do before climbing onto the bed is run my hands over her ass cheeks. My fingers feel those large fleshy gloves up. I can see my cousin shudder as I do this.

"You really like my ass don't you?" She asks me.

"I don't like your ass... I love your ass." I say running my hands over her magnificent buttocks. "I have loved your ass for the last five years! Your ass is not only your best feature... besides your natural beauty... but it is the ass I compare all other asses to."

With that said I slide onto the bed behind her. Mel comes up and leans back in for a kiss, her tongue tentatively poking into my mouth again. As we kissed my hands come up and feel her breasts. I have to admit, it is a different feeling compared to the amount of girl flesh I usually palm but that's ok. Every woman is different until they go under the knife to make themselves a facsimile of another woman. Mel's nipples are big and puffy, about the size of a half-dollar coin.

"You are sooo fucking sexy Melissa! As often as I fantasized about what you looked like naked the reality is so much better! You have such a fantastic body hidden under your clothes!"

I can feel Melissa's body flush at my compliment. I kiss her head, down her neck, her shoulders, then down her back. I slowly leaned her back down onto the bed.

"Ahhhh..." Melissa moans aloud when I trail my tongue from the top of her ass cheeks down to her pussy. Her head drops to the bed when she feels my tongue slipping into her gash and plowing its way down to the bottom and then slowly back up. Melissa's body twitched as my tongue reached the top of her gash I continued to her clit. Reaching around I begin fondling her tits, tweaking her puffy nipples in the process. She moans her approval at all this and then lets out a loud moan when I suck her clit deep into my mouth, my tongue flicking at it inside my mouth.

"OH GAWD! OH HELL DYLAN!" she screamed as I released her clit and began tongue fucking her. With my free hand, I begin teasing her clit further stoking the sexual fire within her.

It only took me about one or two minutes of this before she ground her pussy into my face and the next thing I know her pussy is gushing and I am drinking down my cousin's sweet nectar. Mel's soft cries became a wail which is music to my ears as it means she is happy. Her body drops to the mattress for a moment as she tries to collect herself.

"So beautiful... comments?"

A gasping Mel says, "You... your mouth... your mouth is amazing!"

"Thank you, Melissa."

"Oh, gawd... if you can do that to me with just your mouth... I have no idea what you will do to me with... THAT!"

It only occurs to me right now as I was too preoccupied pleasing Mel that she had not actually seen my naked cock yet. Mel rolls around on her belly so that she is now facing me. She hunches herself up on her knees and looks at the cock with shock and awe.

"Mel... have you never seen a man's cock before?" I ask her.

"Well... in pictures. But a real-life flesh and blood cock... no." She admits.

"So you haven't..."

"No... I'm still a virgin." She admits with a blush. "Not that I haven't been willing... but no guy that I've dated wanted to."

"Bullshit!" I look at my stunning cousin in all her naked glory and wonder how could any rational straight guy not want to make love... or fuck, her brains out?