It Started with 2, X-Mas Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

Melissa suddenly made her presence known. Amber had gone down to collect her when Evie went to get the pizza from the delivery girl. Mel took a quick rinse off before sliding back into her sexy Christmas gift from her cousin/lover. Stepping into Sharon's sight, Mel says, "That is just so much bullshit! Look at me." She tells Sharon.

The sexy dark-skinned girls can tell based on the size difference between Evie, the girl beside Evie, and this new little pixie of a girl. She was easily the shortest girl present.

"I was scared at first but Dylan is such an amazing lover... Hi, I'm Melissa by the way." The sexy little blonde states from a few feet away. "I promise you... if I can handle his cock, then you sure as hell can!"

"How... how many times have you done it today?"

"Today..." Dylan tries to remember each time. I've had sex with my two mature lovers, 2, 1, 3... so six times so far not counting what started last night and ended in the early morning hours.

"Six times... and you're still this hard."

"Our man is part stallion," Melissa informs the pizza girl.

While this was going on Bekkah was calling the pizzeria to cover for Sharon. She informed the manager that the pizza arrived on time and was excellent but Sharon's car died when she tried to leave. She then informs the manager that her live-in mechanic was working on getting Sharon's engine running but it might take some time. She promised to let the manager know when the car was ready and would send the staff a nice tip for their troubles.

Sharon felt like she was under a spell as she is drawn in by Dylan's free hand and he kisses her softly. Since being in the U.S. Sharon has had three boyfriends and none of them believed in romance. They always told her she was hot, and they did their best to make her feel wanted but romance... they all lacked in that department.

"Buh... but it's really BIG! I, um, I've never, um..."

Amber walked over and put her arm around Sharon and said, "Trust me, Sharon, we all were skeptical the first time we did it with Dylan. But I promise you, my guy won't hurt you..."

"Your guy... you mean... he's your... your boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah, and I love him to death!"

"But how can you just let me... let them... with him?"

"It's simple really... He's too much man for me! I am fine with this group. I trust them, and one other, and we are very select about letting others into our group."

"Really?"

"Yes. Evie filled me in while you and Dylan were getting to know one another. She thinks, and I agree, that you are unique and that you look like you are in need of the kind of loving only Dylan can provide." Amber tells Sharon.

"Plus I know how he feels about me, so I'm not worried. So you just enjoy yourself with him, okay!"

"Gosh, I wouldn't want to let MY boyfriend loose with a girl as pretty as any of you!" Sharon said as Dylan takes her in his arms.

Dylan chimes in and says, "Sharon, I don't force anyone into this nor do I force anyone to do anything they don't want to. If you don't want this..."

"NO!" Sharon yells. "I want this. I... I've just never gone out and hooked up with a guy on the fly is all."

"Don't think of this as a hookup. I don't just fuck them and leave them. If you want, you can come back here any time."

"Really?

"Yes... but while we're making an exception now, if you want to come back you'll have to break up with your guy."

Dylan can see this might be a deal breaker with Sharon. It's one thing if she were dumping her guy for Dylan, but in this scenario, she would become one of seven partners now.

"I know it sounds like you're getting the short end of the stick..." Amber states. "But for safety reasons, we don't have sex with anyone outside this group," Amber informs her.

Evie then chimes in, "When we started this Felicia, who isn't here, Amber and I all got tested to make sure we didn't pick up anything this year. My mother has only been with Dylan as my father has short-changed her as of late and I won't even go into how long my aunt Jess had to go without the touch of a skilled lover." Evie states.

"I was a virgin until today." Mel sounds off just to reassure Sharon.

"Can you say with 100 percent assurance that your boyfriend is totally faithful to you?"

"No... he's tried to get me to let his pals have their way with me." Sharon states. "That's why I don't let him in me without a condom."

"Smart girl." Amber states.

"I'm so careful with it that I buy the condoms and I'm the one that puts them on him... just so there's no potential funny business."

"I promise you Sharon... once you've had Dylan's cock in you all others will pale in comparison," Amber informs the sexy Polynesian girl.

"Mmmm... well I can already tell he's at least twice as large as my current guy's cock and bigger than all the others as well."

Dylan sees his mother pointing to her watch and she signals 4 and 5 with her hands. Guessing that is how much time he has, Dylan reaches for Sharon's top and pulls it up and with her assistance off her body. Nudging her onto her back, he then slips off her sweat pants. Sharon suddenly feels bashful in comparison to all the other half-naked girls surrounding her. She has never done anything like this and despite her generous figure, she feels a bit inadequate.

Biting her lip, Sharon says, "Ummm... I don't think..."

"Dylan, why don't you take her up to my room." Bekkah states. "After all, she deserves your special one-on-one session for her first time with you."

A naked Dylan rises from the couch and for the first time, Sharon realizes how tall and muscular Dylan really is. He reminds her of Chris Hemsworth's physique in the first Thor movie with a Chris Pine-like handsome features. She also sees his massive cock bouncing free before her. Not wanting to waste her precious time, Dylan takes Sharon by the hand and the ladies all hear her squeal when Dylan picks her up bridal style and heads for his mother's bedroom. It isn't long until they two are alone upstairs and Dylan is laying her down on his mother's bed.

"Do you... do you think I'm pretty?" Sharon asks, her brown eyes seeking out validation compared to the other half-naked women downstairs.

"No... no I don't." Dylan states. Before Sharon can react Dylan continues, "I think you are absolutely stunning. You are one of the most stunning women I have ever seen. I have never met a woman like you and even if I eventually do, they will pale in comparison to you."

"Wow..." Sharon says, her heart actually fluttering at Dylan's declaration. Even knowing he has no less than six other women somehow... somehow she feels special.

Knowing time is of the essence Dylan slips his face between Sharon's legs. He inhales the musky scent of her pussy before pushing her panties aside and sucking her clit gently. For the first time, Sharon forgot all about talking, pizza, or her boyfriend. Soon she was bouncing her hips about 8 to 10 inches off the mattress as Dylan brought her to a huge climax. She turned out to be a little firecracker letting out a low moan and then screaming when she burst. Not that she didn't cry out, but it was a real soft sound as she built to her crescendo.

Sharon had Dylan's face pinned with her legs and her hands were holding onto the hair atop his head as she came. Sharon finally found her voice and said, "Oh gawd that was incredible! I've never cum so hard!" She looked down at me and asked, "No guy has ever gone down on me Dylan."

"Well, I'm not your average guy."

"I'll say..." Sharon states looking at my rock-hard cock. "You and average don't belong in the same sentence."

"I do believe you are sufficiently prepared for me now."

Then I slowly slipped up her body, pausing to adore both of her perky 34D breasts, her nipples growing to nearly an inch long! I rose up again and placed my tip at her opening and she bit her lower lip in trepidation. "Trust me, Sharon, you will love every second of this!" I said as I slipped about an inch into her.

"Oh my gawd... you're barely in and you're already stretching me apart!" she gasped as I held my position.

After giving her several seconds to grow accustomed to my size I pulled back just a bit and then pushed into her about three inches as her fingers gripped my arms tightly. I paused once more before again pulling back and then giving her a long slow thrust, my cock entering her nearly all the way.

"Oh shittt, it's too big! I can't do this! Pull it out Dylan, please pull it out!" I did, nearly five inches came out.

" You were doing fine Sharon... Just breath, relax and let me show you how good making love with me can feel."

"Ok-k-k-k-k-kay, I'll t-t-t-t-try, just go slow, Dylan, go real slow."

I nodded to her and soon I was pumping into her. Slowly I increased my tempo until soon I was pulling nearly all the way out and then pumping most of my cock into her as she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were as wide as her mouth as she let out groan after groan as my long thick cock slowly stretches her vaginal passage.

Soon her eyes close and her groans turn into moans. I smile when one deep thrust strikes her cervix she gasped, "Oh my gawd, this is starting to feel so good! Oh, Dylan, give me more, I want more!"

I can tell she doesn't realize how much of my cock is inside of her at this moment but I don't want to distract her so I just say, "I told you my exotic beauty that I could make you feel better than any other guy.

"Mmm... you were so right!" Sharon states enthusiastically. "No guy has ever taken the time to make me feel this good."

"Sweet Sharon, as much as I love the feel of my lover around my dick.. what really brings me the pleasure is bringing my lover to climax and watching the pleasure I gift them."

"Gawd... where have you been all my life?" Sharon asks. She lifts her legs up and arches, changing the angle of my penetration a bit and I am now completely stuffing her pussy with my cock. She pulls my face to hers and kisses me like the lovers we are. I took my time before I finally began pummeling her pussy with my entire shaft. Sharon locks her ankles behind my lower back and as we kiss she wraps her arms around me holding me tightly against her body. I'm sure if anyone were watching us that we looked like a human swirled ice cream cone. My creamy complexion and her caramel brown complexion wrapped in a sexual swirl.

Soon our pace reached frantic levels as my cock slipped in and out of her warm moist honeypot. When I did finally bottom out inside her she gasped again, her eyes bulging as my cock kissed the entrance to her womb. "Holy fuckkk... you... you did it! You've got your entire thing inside of me! Oh gawd, I feel so full, like I have a cannon shoved into me!" She pulled her lips to mine and kissed me deeply, her tongue finding mine for the first time as I slowly started giving her full thrusts deeply into her.

"You know this cannon is close to going off!" I tell her.

"Mmmm... I can't wait!" After about two minutes she clamped her legs around my hips and groaned out "Oh gawd, I'm about to cum..."

"Me too..." I inform her. "Do you... do you want me to pull out?" I ask not knowing her birth control status.

"NOOOO! Cum... cum in me..." She orders as I resume pounding her pussy. "Oh fuck... oh gawd... I... I'm cumming! Oh fuck... oh gawd... oh shit... oh gawd it's so good, so good, oh... oh... OH MY GAWD!" Then her hips began pounding up against me as she shook violently as she came.

After her climax waned she hugged tight to me, her breath ragged before she said, "I have NEVER cum during sex." She tells me.

"Never?" I ask her in disbelief.

"Never! Oral will get me off, but vaginal sex just didn't do it for me! You really know how to use that monster, Dylan. Thank you."

"Mmmm, you're welcome. I'm only sorry you can't stay longer. The record maintained by all my lovers before their bodies give out is 3 orgasms. I say you are still owed two.

"Mmmm... I wish I could go for the record... but I really need to get back to work."

A wicked thought came over me. "You know... you really should shower before you head out. After all, if you go back smelling like sex they might not buy your cover story."

Sharon grinned. "You're right. I do need to get cleaned up."

So I took Sharon into the master bathroom in my parent's room and after putting her hair under a shower cap we proceeded to shower and get her clean. I wanted to take her in the shower but time was an issue. So I just gave her a sensual cleaning as we kissed under the shower spray. A knock on the door from my mom came before she announced that she was about to call the pizzeria again to say we got the car running and Sharon would be right back

I turn off the water and helped Sharon dry off. She uncovered her hair and walked naked back into my mother's room where she collected her clothes. I watched her pull her turtleneck shirt on followed by her sweat pants.

"You didn't put your underwear back on," I state for the record.

"Nope..." She says. She walks over, jumps up onto me, and kisses me. "My Christmas gift to you."

"Mmmm... you are more than enough gift... but thank you. We kiss one more time before I put her back on her feet. Taking her hand, we walk back downstairs. My ladies were all waiting in the dining room for us.

"So... was he everything we said he was?" Melissa inquired.

"All that and then some!" Sharon states. "This is the best delivery I have ever had!"

"Well, you are welcome back any time, just remember what we said," Evie tells the sexy Polynesian.

"Thank you. My soon-to-be, EX-boyfriend can go fuck himself! He made me think I was the reason I was incapable of cumming. He just doesn't know anything about sex. To hell with him!" She looked around the room before finding Amber and saying, "I just wanted to say, Amber... you are the luckiest girl I know, to have an orgasm causer like Dylan! Thank you once again for sharing him and allowing me to partake in this!"

"Sharon, feel free to stop by anytime you want!" Amber said in response.

"Count on it!" Sharon says with a megawatt smile.

Amber got up and hugged Sharon before the pizza girl turned to say goodbye to the rest of the group. Melissa stood up and walked over to the Polynesian girl. Mel hesitated for a brief moment, then stood up on her tiptoes to give Sharon a quick kiss and hug. When the two parted Melissa was blushing as this was her first girl-on-girl kiss, even though it was short but sweet. I think if she could Sharon would be blushing as well. I walked Sharon out the door and to her car. She started the car and let it warm up and while that was going on I pull Sharon off her feet. She wraps her legs around my waist and we kissed her long and passionately before she slowly let go. She climbs into her car and I close the door for her. She blew me one last kiss, winked at me, and drove off.

Everyone was still in the dining area and I joined them. Mom had kept my pizza in the oven to keep it warm. I learned that during my time upstairs Melissa had apologized to her mother for going off on her and to the group for her childish behavior. The two made peace and Amber and Evie filled Mel in on the decorum for the group.

"Welcome to the harem, Jess and Mel!" Evie formally announced enthusiastically.

"Really?" Melissa asks her oldest cousin.

Amber walks over, collects Melissa in her arms and we all watch Melissa's eyes bug out when Amber dips her slightly and kisses her as deeply and as passionately as I had earlier. Mel doesn't respond at first but soon her arms come around Amber and their kiss deepens. Breaking the kiss, Amber says, "In addition to loving Dylan we love one another... all of us."

"I... I've never... been with a girl." Mel informs everyone. "Sharon was my first girl-girl kiss."

"We could tell," Evie informs her younger cousin.

"We're not going to force you, just keep an open mind and it will open you up to a world you never imagined," Amber adds before she pinches Mel's sexy plump ass.

"Mom..."

"Jess, Hunny. When we're in the group call me Jess."

"Jess... that will take some getting used to.

"I know sweetie. Also, you refer to your Aunt Rebecca as Bekkah."

Hearing Evie clear her throat she adds, "Ohhh, and Eva is Evie."

"Familial titles go out the window in the group Mel. We go by those names." Dylan states. The ladies watch as he plops down in the chair and began digging into my large meat lover's pizza before one of them could hit him up for more loving. Amber, Bekkah, and Evie have not yet had a turn so he knew that he would need his strength. Food and a quick nap would restore him so that he could attend to his beauties. Dylan smiled as he stuffed the large slice of pizza into his mouth.

I love Christmas time! He thought to himself.

To Be Continued

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers