It Started with 2, X-Mas Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm dead serious. That's why I didn't think I was as beautiful as you said I was. No guy has wanted me."

"Well... then they're all gay or think that they can do better. Their loss is my gain... and yours."

Melissa's index finger slowly traces the top of my cock with his rock-hard. She feels the vein bulging until she teases the head of my cock. "Your cock is so rigid... and hot!"

"It, like myself, knows what it wants."

"I... I know you won't hurt me... but I'm scared. I'm scared this will hurt me1' She says.

"I have only intentionally been rough with one of my lovers," I inform my sexy cousin.

"Let me guess... Evie?" Mel says with a smirk on her face.

"Yes... I had to work through my issues with her."

"She folded like a stack of cards after that didn't she?" Mel asks as she takes hold of my cock and slowly begins to stroke it.

"She was begging for my dick after she saw what I did to Amber. I gave her the chance to let me go but she was so desperate that I eventually gave in and gave her the best but roughest fuck of her life. She hasn't been with another guy ever since Halloween!"

"Are you sure? Are you really enough man for four... five women?" Mel asks as she pushes down on the head of my cock with her thumb. Her grip on my cock tightened ever so slightly.

"Six Mel... I'm man enough for at least six. My body will give out before my cock does. I don't know why but I'm not exactly complaining." I can tell she is still hesitant but Mel releases her hold on my cock and falls back onto the bed. Her legs come up and she holds them apart for me.

"Dylan... please pop my cherry. Make me a real woman!" She sweetly requests.

"Are you sure Mel? You can only give one guy your innocence. Are you sure you want it to be me?"

"Yes. I know I want you to do it. While I never told any of those guys I was a virgin they didn't even care to find out. They obviously wanted something... or someone else. I can tell..." She says looking at my cock standing proudly before her. "I know you love me... and not just as a cousin. I can see it in your eyes that you think I'm beautiful, and that I can trust you to make my first time oh so special."

Her words have my heart pounding. Every word was true and I wanted this to be special for her. I lean down and slowly kiss my cousin's lips. She purrs when I feel up her modest breasts and squeaks when I tweak her nipples. I lean down and suck on her tits for a good few minutes before I reach over and get my tube of lube. I know Melissa is wet as I can feel her core when I pressed against her body but I am anticipating her to be very tight so I get it for extra lubrication. Once ready I tell Mel that I will go very slowly and she nods her head that she understands.

I start very slow feeding the head of my cock into her pussy. She moans at the intrusion of my large cock head as it parts the petals of her lower lips. She groans as I move my hips forward and feed her another few inches until I hit the obstruction that is her Hymen. She hisses at the sting of my striking it and I stop to allow her a moment.

"Ok, Mel... this is your last chance to back out," I state.

"No... I'm sure... Please, please do it!"

So, leaning forward I do the tried and true method of deflowering a virgin. I start by sucking on Melissa's ear, then as she starts to squirm a bit I nibble on her ear with my teeth. When she groans aloud I slowly pull my hips back and my cock slides out of her a bit much to her displeasure. When She begins moaning my name I thrust my hips forward and shatter her innocence in one quick motion. I do not force my cock further as Melissa screams as I pop her cherry. I worry when I feel the blood from her pussy oozing out and down my legs. She is actually my first virgin and I have no idea if this amount of blood is normal or not.

Melissa is holding on to me with her legs and arms in a vice-like grip so I stay perfectly still for some time until she unlocks her legs from around me. "Ok, g... go... go slow..." She manages to pant.

So I do as she asks. I slowly begin to move my cock forward inch by inch. Melissa is shorter than all of my other lovers so it isn't long until my cock is pressing against her cervix. When it does I stop and hold myself still. She is still feeling a bit of discomfort but I can hear her moaning a bit when she starts bucking against me.

"Love me Dylan... love me like you do the others."

And I did. I showed Melissa how well I can love a woman, how long I can love them, and why none of them want any other man. I bring her to the first of three orgasms and she, much like her mother, convulses when she has her orgasm. Enveloping her with my arms I roll myself onto my back bringing Mel with me as she is still impaled on my dick. Mel might have reached her orgasm but I have not. She is unprotected and I don't have condoms so there is a risk of pregnancy. As such I will only finish in one of two locals and I am planning to save that for the end.

When Mel has recovered she sits up and asks to ride me. I tell her this is her show so she can have it however she wants. Mel enjoys riding my cock just as much as I enjoy watching her body move up and down on it. It isn't long before she is near her second orgasm.

"Oh, Dylan, how...how can you make me feel so gooood!" She asks. I say nothing, I just reach up and grope her tits. When I tweak her nipples again she squeaks and says, "I... I've never...oh gawd... fuck me... come here so I can kiss you, Dylan."

I lean forward and she stops bouncing for just a moment so we can share a heated, passionate kiss. Her hands cup my face as mine take hold of her ass and squeeze her fleshy globes. "OHHH GAWD DYLAN... FUCK ME!"

Again, I pond her pussy until she comes again. I can feel her pussy cuming on my dick and I relish sharing this experience with her. This time I pull my cock from her body and she falls beside me face first onto the mattress. Melissa is so wiped after two consecutive orgasms on her first time that she dozes off for ten minutes. I can't blame her, she's not used to this kind of sexual gratification after all. I pull her into my loving embrace and just snuggle her for the duration of her quick nap. When she wakes back up with a start she sees my naked body, feels her own nakedness, and remembers what has transpired between us.

She kisses my peck and says, "Mmmm... gawd I feel so good."

I lean over and kiss her forehead. She smiles and me and says, "Oh gawd I feel so empty after having your dick in me for so long. Please... I need to feel you inside of me!"

"We have a tradition in this group. If you want to be a part of it, you have to let me have my way with you how I want." I state.

"Haven't you already done that?" She asks not knowing what I have planned.

"Yes and No. Most of the ladies I'm with are good for three times before they crash out. You got a taste of that just now. I always give my girls two vaginal orgasms the first time and one anal orgasm."

"You want to fuck me in the ass?" Mel asks in shock.

"I have wanted to fuck your ass from the moment I learned what anal sex entailed." I freely admit.

"Ha... have you really fucked all of their asses?"

"Yes."

"On the first time?"

"Well... no. Amber did not get an anal fucking the first time. That was because I put her into a sex coma before I could even broach the subject with her. However, we did do it during the first weekend. Every other girl since then however has gotten it the first time."

Mel decided that if the others could do it that she would. Mel gets up on her hands and knees and points her beautiful succulent ass at me. Taking the tube of lube still on my nightstand, I recoat my cock and then move up behind her. Using my slick fingers I insert them into her virgin ass and she groans at the sudden intrusion.

"I... I"m not sure..."

Kissing her shoulder blade I say, "I promise, I will go slow and gentle."

When I feel she is ready I take hold of my dick with my right hand and using my left begin inserting the head of my cock into her ass.

"Oh gawd Dylan, it's sooo big! Nuhhh... maybe... maybe I won't be able to handle your cock after all."

"Don't worry, I'll go slowly. If you can't take it all, we'll just use what you can handle. Is that okay with you?" She looked into my eyes for reassurance before nodding her agreement.

"Good girl, I absolutely won't do anything to hurt you, I promise." We kissed as I slowly began feeding more of my cock into her ass. I could feel her trying to squeeze, to keep me out. However the more resistance I felt the more I just gently nudged my way in.

"Relax Melissa... soon you will feel sooo good." So this continued until I was all but buried in my barely legal sexy cousin's ass. Mel moaned through almost the entire penetration until finally, she had to bite down on my pillow and groan when I was as deep as her body would allow. I stayed still allowing her to once again become accustomed to my size and girth. When I felt her ass relax I took that as my signal to begin. I slowly began pumping into her in short strokes. "Ohhh... oh gawd... OOOOOhhh... OHHH MYY GAWDDD!

Melissa groaned as my cock filled her bowels.

Pulling Melissa up by her wrists, I whisper in her ear, "You are so beautiful!" I tell my sexy cousin.

"A girl always loves to hear that she is beautiful."

"Melissa, you are so far beyond beautiful!"

"Oh Dylan," she said as she reaches back to pull my head down and smothered me with kisses. Eventually, she released as my hips collided with hers, pumping her body. She started lifting herself up and bringing herself back to meet my thrusts into her. I looked down when I noticed a familiar sensation and then smiled at her. "What is it?" she asked.

I stopped moving and said, "Melissa, you have my entire cock inside you!"

Her eyes bugged out and she reached down and checked to make certain I was right. "Oh my gawd, I knew you were really in me deep, but I didn't think I could take it all! Do it Dylan... fuck me into a sexual coma! I welcome it!"

"As you wish!" I said as I fulfilled her request. She dropped down again, not propping herself up. As she is limber I reach under her legs and lift her lower body up. Soon she is dangling as my hips pound into her ass. Melissa is practically screaming as my cock shapes her asshole into the shape of my cock. Soon she is begging me to finish her off. Somehow she managed to hold out for another ten minutes before declaring, "Oh gosh, Dylan, you feel so good in me. Oh yeah. Ooooooooo fuck yeah. Oh gawd, oh my, oh gee, OH!" Her sharp cry signaled the start of her climax and I really started pounding into her hard.

"Come on, Melissa, cum for me! Cum with your cousin's cock deep inside of you!"

"OH SHITTT! I'M CUMINGGG! Oh my gawd, YESSS!" She was bucking her hips in my hands as I plowed into her. I was so wired after all of this amazing sex in such a tight body that when I erupted I think I filled up every square inch of free space in Mel's body. Jet after jet of cum spewed from my balls through my cock and into my cousin's receptive ass. Mel's hands were clutching the bedsheet, her sweaty body drenching the sheets as well.

"Oh gawd... oh fuck... oh gawd... oh shit yes... oh... oh... oh... YESSSSS!" Melissa continued to moan as aftershocks wracked her small body. Finally, she stopped shaking and looked down at our joined bodies once more. As she did so she said, "Oh Dylan, that... that was so unbelievably intense! I... I didn't think I could cum that hard! Much less from my ass!"

Finally spent I plopped down beside her and she once again snuggles against me. When I finally caught my breath I looked over and found my sweet pixie of a cousin fast asleep. I manage to pull myself out from under her and cover her up. I know that I reek of sex so I grab my clothes from the floor and make my way back up to the shower for a quick but thorough rinse-off. Once clean and dry I made my way back to the family room where I found my mother and aunt waiting patiently for me on the couch.

"Jess and I would like a sample of your special cream," Bekkah informs me. "Do you have enough to share with us or did you give Mel all you had?"

"Mel got quite a bit of cream but I always have more." I watch as Jess takes the initiative. She unfastens my cargo pants and once she has worked down the zipper parts my pants and fishes out my cock. Bekkah lets her start working over my cock with her mouth while she snuggles up to me and kisses me.

"So... where's the pizza?" Dylan asks.

"It's on the way. We didn't place the order after you went to talk to Melissa as we knew... roughly... how long it would take you to... indoctrinate Melissa once you two started going at it." Bekkah states.

~ Twenty Minutes Later ~

"Finally I get to feel your cock up inside of me again!" Jessica says after she and mom double-teamed my cock for a good ten minutes. Bekkah allowed Jess to go first as she was the guest. I watch as my cock hungry lover grabs my cock and placed it at her opening. "Oooooooh gawd I love how this feels when your dick first enters me." She is straddling my waist and begins to frantically move up and down my stiff rod. "Awww jeez you are so big and I am sooo full!" She started lifting her entire body as she worked her pussy onto my shaft, soon she groaned in joy as she came on my cock. "Oh my gosh, Dylan, I love what you do to me! I wish I could fuck you every day, instead of just while we are visiting!"

Evie is watching her brother and aunt fuck wildly on the couch when the doorbell rang. Evie moans as she is going to miss some of the show. Walking over to the foyer Evie opens the front door and a very exotic-looking girl is struggling as she cares about six boxes of pizza. Evie knows the large box at the bottom of the pile is her brother's pizza as it is a large stuffed meat lover's pizza. Evie meets the young woman halfway down the walkway and quickly but carefully takes the top three boxes, lightening the girl's load significantly.

"Thank you." The young woman says.

"No problem. Follow me." Evie leads her to the door and into the house. She tells the delivery girl to just leave the door open for now. Evie leads the young lady into the house and they head to the dining room. Of course that requires them to pass the living room and the girl easily catches site of what is going on. She says nothing as she needs to get paid and doesn't want to risk her tip. Evie hands the young woman the envelope with the cash and Sharon Riley quickly counts it to make sure at the least that the money to cover the pizzas is present. She is happily surprised when she counts 120.00 on a 70.00 tab.

"Thank you very much," Sharon tells Evie.

"No, thank you for coming out on Christmas. I'm sure you could be doing something else right now.

"No actually. I don't have any family in the states. I'm here on a student visa."

"Oh really? Where from?"

"Canada," Sharon says with a chuckle. She knows her Polynesian looks would make most guess Polynesia.

Before Evie can comment any further a loud groan catches Sharon's ear. No longer able to contain her curiosity she walks from the dining room to the living room and sees a young man (maybe older than her) being ridden by a sexy mature woman. Sharon feels flush as she watches the half-naked woman riding her lover's cock. "Ummm... just what is going on in here? It looks... kind of... fun."

"Oh, Hunny... fun barely describes how this feels!" The second older woman says.

"Do... do all three of you share him?" Sharon asks gulping at the insinuation. She can feel her 50.00 tip going bye-bye but she has to know.

"There are actually six of us now," Evie says whispering in Sharon's ear. Sharon shivers at the girl's hot breath. while Sharon was distracted Evie closed the front door and come back. Now she was almost pressed against the mesmerized younger woman.

"How old are you Sharon?" Evie asks.

"Neh... Ni... nineteen," Sharon says as Evie's soft hands come up and unzip the girl's coat. Sharon is just a hair shorter than Evie and Amber's 5 feet 8 inches. Her coat falls to the floor and Evie kicks it aside. Sharon is wearing a red turtle neck shirt and black sweat pants as she has been running pizzas all day. This was the last delivery order but she had to get back as the Pizzeria was still open for walk-ins until 6 PM. However, as she watched the older woman's body convulse in what looked like an Earth-shattering orgasm her mind soon forgot everything else and her body yearned to feel an orgasm like that.

Bekkah saw the yearning in this poor girl's eyes and recognized it as the one her poor sister once had. Standing up, she walked over to the delivery girl. "What's your name sweetie?"

"Sh... Sharon." Sharon says trying not to be rude by not making eye contact but not wanting to miss the show.

Bekkah gives the young beauty a quick once over as her daughter's hands begin fondling her breasts through her red turtleneck. Sharon moans loudly when Evie's lips land on her throat, sucking on it gently. Bekkah then asks the girl, "I know you can't stay very long, but would you like a turn?"

"What! Oh my gosh, me? Why would he... I mean you are all so beautiful, why would he want to... um, you know, with me!"

Just then Jessica cried out, "Oh gawd Dylan... you are the BEST!" Sharon watched Jessica kiss her lover and then pull herself up and fall off to the side. The younger man caught her and helped lower her to the couch beside him.

"This is your chance, Sharon. Go to him. If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life." Evie says now nibbling on the pizza delivery girl's ear.

"I... I..."

"Don't think about it... just do it," Evie says as she gently shoves the beguiled girl into the living room making Dylan fully aware of her presence for the first time.

"Huh... hi," Sharon says with trepidation.

"Hello beautiful, and who might you be."

"I... I'm... pizza delivery. I mean... I'm Sharon... Sharon Riley."

"Well hello Sharon Riley, my name is Dylan Martin," Dylan replies. Sharon was in a trance as she made her way to the couch. Evie and her mother came over and collected the spent Jessica and helped her make herself presentable and moved her over to the armchair beside the couch.

Sharon moves within arms reach of Dylan and tentatively reaches out and touches Dylan's cock. "Oh wow... you have the biggest, thickest cock I've ever seen on a man."

"How many have you seen... more or less," Dylan asks the dark-skinned beauty.

"Suh... suh... six." Sharon stumbles out as her soft hand traces the contours of Dylan's cock. "Gawd... if my boyfriend could see me know he would kill me and die of envy at you."

"How does he stack up to Dylan?" Evie asks the mesmerized pizza girl.

"He doesn't," Sharon answers swiftly and honestly. "He would be so mad at me if he knew I was even in the room with someone like Dylan!" The dark-skinned sexy girl admitted.

Dylan was quite entranced by Sharon. He had never really been attracted to anyone like her, the closest being Amber. He had nothing against darker-skinned girls, he just was so smitten by Amber that until recently that was his type... Amber. When he saw her briefly next to Evie he could tell she was about an inch shorter.

"I... I really shouldn't..." Sharon says breaking the trance that this naked adonis has on her. Her hand pulls away from his cock and she starts to pull herself off the couch.

However by this time Dylan has become so entranced by this exotic beauty he knows he has to go for it. Dylan decided to push Sharon and see if she jumps in feet first or runs away screaming. Taking hold of her left wrist, Dylan pulls her against his body, guides her hand over to his cock, and places it around his throbbing dick. "Oh shit! Look at the size of this thing! I don't think I can get it even halfway inside of me!"