It Started with a Dream Ch. 07

Story Info
Ruth tells her best friend all about what happened.
2.8k words
4.68
6.4k
5
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh part and I recommend you take the time to read the first parts for context. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

"What did I think?"

I thought I couldn't get any more turned on that I had been the last few days. It was incredible watching my wife take her first black cock and then being able to look her in the eyes with cum running down her face while she got fucked again by the same guy... The look of ecstasy on her face as he came inside her pussy was one I won't forget in a hurry.

This had all started with me telling Ruth about a dirty dream I'd had only a few nights ago. Now it looks like she can't get enough cock...

"Are you ok?" she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, was just fantasising. I'm good. You looked like you were loving that. Was your first black cock everything you imagined it would be?"

"Definitely" she said "even better that I had dreamt about."

Ruth's conference had one more day to go so she told me how much she loved me and promised to call later when she got a chance.

After saying our goodbyes, I went about my day. I got the outside of our house all cleaned and tidied. Got the grass cut, washed down the patio and just finished off a few odd jobs.

Throughout the day my mind kept thinking back to everything I had seen the last couple of days.

I still found it hard to believe what had happened.

Mid afternoon I couldn't take any more and grabbed a drink before sitting in a secluded spot in our large garden for some 'alone time'. Which meant rewatching the videos Ruth had sent me and having a good wank over them.

How was it possible to look so innocent and yet so slutty at the same time?

After watching the videos two or three times my cock spurted out several loads of cum over our patio. I'll have to give that another hose down now...

Around 5pm I went inside to make a bite to eat. I knew Ruth would be calling soon before she headed out for dinner.

The Saturday night of the conference was normally a meal for the company staff. There were around 20 of them, mostly men but there were five or six women there too.

Everyone got on really well together and they normally just had a bite to eat and a few drinks and some laughs.

At 6 o'clock I got a video call from Ruth. She was wearing nothing but a black thong and matching bra and was running round her room getting her makeup together before going out for dinner.

"Sorry babe" she said "I don't have much time to talk. We were crazy busy all day and I'm just getting ready to go out for dinner with everyone. What have you been up to?"

"Not much" I replied "just sorting out a few things round the house."

Ruth disappeared from view for a few seconds before coming back with two outfits in her hands.

"Which one?" she asked, holding them up against her one at a time.

One outfit was a burnt orange coloured dress with a heart shaped cutout which showed off some cleavage. It came down to her knee and had capped sleeves on it.

The second was one of my favourite maxi dresses. It was multicoloured and came down to her ankles but it clung to every curve... It was sleeveless and the only flesh on show would be her arms.

I got lost in the moment thinking of how many times she's lifted the bottom of that dress up so I could fuck her from behind. It just did something for me for some reason. I think it's the really fine, nearly see-through material it's made from.

"Definitely the second one" I said.

"Thought so" she laughed.

She must have been thinking the same thing as me.

She pulled the dress on just as there was a knock at the door.

"Coming now" she shouted. "give me a minute babe, it's probably just Ann."

She went to the door and it was indeed Ann, probably her best friend from work.

Ann is nearly the complete opposite to Ruth. She's quite short, around 5ft, long blond hair, glasses and a great figure which was accentuated by an amazing set of what I guessed must be DD boobs. She's very bubbly and from what little Ruth tells me is always horny.

She had went for a sexier look for the evening wearing a short dark blue strapless mini dress. It showed off her great boobs as well as plenty of leg.

Ann has been married to Steve for several years and has three kids, although looking at her sexy body you couldn't tell. Steve works in IT for a large manufacturing company.

We've met a few times at some work functions and get on pretty well.

"I'm just on the laptop with Pete" Ruth explained.

"Hi Pete" Ann called, before coming over closer.

"Hi Ann, how's you? Are you all set for a big night?" I asked.

"Not tonight" she said. "Ruth and I are exhausted and I think we're going to be the first ones to leave after dinner."

"They're working you too hard" I replied. "Make the most of the free food and drink though when the boss is paying for it"

"Oh we will"

Just then Ruth came back from finishing her makeup.

"You look gorgeous babe" I said, as she told me they needed to go.

"I'll call you later when I get back to the room. I love you"

And then they were gone.

I had planned to go out to our local for a few drinks and to watch the match with my best mate Scott so I met him around 8pm and we headed to the pub.

We had a quiet couple of hours watching the match and having a few pints before calling it a night. Scott's wife Caroline picked us up just after 10.30pm and dropped me home before they headed on home themselves.

I let myself in and poured myself a nice shot of whisky.

Just then my phone rang with a video call from Ruth.

"Hey babe, how's you?" she asked "Did you go out with Scott?"

"I did and I'm just in through the door. How was your night?"

"It was ok" she said "Not that exciting. Ann and I just spent the evening talking about anything and everything. Your name cropped up a few times."

"Oh" I replied "All good I hope?"

"Of course. I was telling her all about the dream you had. She said Steve and her have fantasised about her being fucked by another man while Steve watched. It must be a guy thing..."

"So did they ever do anything about it?" I asked.

"Not yet" she replied as a knock came to the door.

"Give me a minute, that will be Ann back now."

She opened the door and gave Ann a hand with what looked like a bottle of white wine, two glasses and a laptop.

"What's going on" I asked, getting more intrigued by the minute.

"We were bored after dinner and tired of all the guy chat. We decided to call it a night, grab a bottle of wine from the bar and come back to my room, as it's the biggest."

"What's the other laptop for?" I asked "You're not doing any more work at this time are you?"

"Definitely not" came the answer from both of them. "The other laptop is for later. We're just going to have a couple of drinks first and a bit of chat. Are you going to stay online and keep us company"

"Sure, why not." I replied.

They poured themselves a large glass of wine each before climbing up on the four poster bed. They put the laptop at the end of the bed so I could see them both and they could see me.

I'm not sure they realised but the way the laptop was sitting and with Ann's short mini dress I could clearly see up between her legs. It was hard to tell but I'm not entirely sure she was wearing any underwear.

Well that was going to make it hard to concentrate.

"So Ruth was telling me all about your dream" Ann said, looking down at me. "Would you ever go through with something like that?"

I looked Ruth in the eye and sort of stammered out a "maybe"

"I think what Pete means is yes" Ruth interrupted. "I haven't told you everything Ann and I didn't want the others from work overhearing me. Pete watched me get fucked last night"

"What?" Ann replied, nearly choking on her wine "How? Where?"

"Right here" Ruth said "After the dinner last night I was really horny so I invited a guy back to my room. I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. I could get my itch scratched and Pete could live out his fantasy."

"I came back here first and video called Pete on the laptop. I told him what I was thinking and he agreed. I left the call running and muted the sound so he could watch what was going on."

"A few minutes later two cute guys arrived at my door"

"Wait... what do you mean two? You invited two guys back?" Ann asked.

"No, I only invited one. The second guy was a bonus"

She then went on to explain to Ann in great detail how she had started fucking Kyle first and then asked Mark to join in.

Ann couldn't believe what she was hearing and that was only the start of it.

"So you were spit roasted by two guys you had just met?"

"Yip, and that was only the start. Mark was going to cum from my blowjob so I stopped to give him a breather and then I climbed onto his cock and fucked him until he came inside me."

Ann was speechless, she was just sitting on the bed with her mouth open.

"I don't believe it, you're making this all up. Pete, tell me she's winding me up?" she asked looking in my direction.

"She's not" I answered "why don't you ask her to see the videos."

"You recorded it all?" said Ann "Let me see. I want to watch everything."

Ruth handed Ann her phone and let her start watching the recordings...

"Fuck me that's hot. You look so sexy. I can't believe you're doing this with some random strangers. They're not even using condoms? Wait, you're letting him fuck your ass as well?"

At that point Ruth grabbed her phone back..

"What did you do that for?" Ann asked "I was enjoying that. You look amazing. I didn't realise you were such a dirty bitch... Hang on a minute. You told me you don't do anal? You looked like you were enjoying it last night well..."

"She doesn't" I replied from the laptop "At least she didn't until last night. Kyle took her anal virginity while I watched from home. I'm hoping to get my own cock buried in there when you guys get back tomorrow."

"Well that doesn't seem fair" Ann said. "You think you would have let your husband have first dibs."

"We've tried a couple of times before" Ruth replied "But Pete's cock is too thick"

"Really? Cause Kyle's cock looked a decent size to me and he didn't seem to have a problem last night"

"Pete's cock is much thicker than Kyle's. Sure I've told you before he's pretty big" Ruth said.

"I know you have but I've never seen it so how am I supposed to know." Ann replied

The next thing had me wondering how many drinks the girls had finished before they started on the latest bottle of wine.

"Pete" Ruth said "Show Ann your cock"

"What?" I replied, shocked. "I can't do that"

"Why not" she asked "It's nothing to be ashamed of"

"Well for a start I'm not hard at the minute" I muttered. "It's hardly a fair representation when I'm soft."

"We can fix that" said Ann.

"What had you in mind?" replied Ruth looking at Ann lying next to her on the bed.

"Well I know the laptop screen is small but I'm pretty sure Pete has been trying to sneak a peek up my skirt for the last half hour. I'll just flash him mine and he can flash me his..."

Now that got my attention and I felt a familiar stirring in my cock.

"Deal" I said "although you have to go first to give me time to get fully hard"

"Ok" Ann replied. Before pulling up the hem of her mini dress.

I was right. She wasn't wearing any knickers. Her pussy was completely hairless and was glistening with her juices.

Ruth was getting a good look too. This was taking their friendship to a whole other level.

"Ok stud" Ann said "Your turn"

"I can't yet" I complained "I had a few beers earlier and it takes me a bit longer. How about you play with yourself a bit and see if that helps?"

I knew I was pushing my luck but Ann just laughed and started rubbing her pussy.

I couldn't believe it. I was getting my own personal cam show from a woman I have fantasised about on several occasions.

I started shifting about a bit in my seat, squeezing my cock through my jeans.

"Come on get it out" shouted Ruth

"You too" I replied. "You can't expect the rest of us to be showing off and you're still fully clothed."

Ruth got up off the bed, pulled her dress over her head, pulled her thong down and unhooked her bra before climbing back on the bed.

"There you go. No excuse now" she said.

"Well, you're just distracting me now. I was trying to concentrate on Ann."

Next thing I knew Ann sat forward, pulled her dress over her head and unhooked her bra as well, throwing them both to the side.

"There you go. Is that better" She asked.

Now I know that my wife has an amazing set of boobs. I love playing with them, sucking on them and generally just staring at them.

Ann's boobs seemed to be in a different league. They looked like they were nearly twice as big as Ruth's. They didn't even seem to move when she took her bra off and they had perfect pink nipples which were huge.

"Hello, earth to Pete" Ruth shouted.

"Sorry" I said "Got a bit distracted there"

"All right" Ann shouted "No more messing about. I want to see this cock I've heard so much about."

Well, if she didn't like it right now when it was as hard as granite she never would.

I stood up, undid my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers down at the same time before stepping out of them.

I gave my cock a few tugs and held it up to the laptop camera.

"Wow. That looks huge" Ann gasped "Steve's isn't nearly as thick as that. I bet you love having that in your pussy Ruth. I can see why you worried about your ass though. God that's big..."

"Thank you" I said with a smile on my face before sitting back down.

"Now what?" Ruth asked.

"Now I'm really horny" Ann replied "I need to cum and I don't care if you two want to watch."

Ann licked her fingers and stuck two of them into her now soaking wet pussy.

Ruth and I were glued to the scene in front of us. I was stroking my cock and Ruth was licking her lips and pinching her nipples.

Ruth moved one hand down to her own pussy and started playing with herself. Slipping first one finger, then two into the folds of her pussy. She was looking over at Ann, fingering herself beside her on the bed. Their eyes met and Ann leant over and kissed Ruth full on the lips, still with one hand in her pussy.

They broke off from their kiss and Ruth leaned down to take one of Ann's nipples in her mouth.

She then reached her hand over and pulled Ann's fingers from her pussy before replacing them with her own.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wildest dreams were coming true right in front of my eyes.

I was furiously wanking away watching my wife and her best friend now fingering each other. I wonder how far they were willing to go?

To be continued