It Started with a Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
The next morning Ruth has another visitor.
2.2k words
4.65
6.2k
6
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth part and I recommend you take the time to read the first parts for context. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

Saturday morning and after a restless night's sleep full of dreams about Ruth and what had happened the previous night, I was woken around 7.00am with the phone ringing. It was Ruth on video call.

"You're up early" I answered.

"How are you feeling?" she asked "You ok after everything last night?"

"More than ok" I replied, "I loved everything about last night. It was amazing. What about you -- any regrets?"

"None at all, just that you weren't there with me. I don't know how but I woke up this morning still horny. Even after the number of times I was fucked last night."

"So you're just ringing me for a booty call" I laughed

"Yes" she replied with a smile. "Is that not a good way to be woken up?"

"No complaints from me" I replied. "Do you want to watch me having a wank while I talk dirty to you?"

"Sound like a good place to start" she replied.

I pulled back the bed sheets so she could see my rapidly growing cock and starting giving it a few slow strokes.

"This isn't all one sided" I told her "let me see you getting busy too..."

Ruth lay back on the pillows on her four poster and pulled the covers back. I could see the dry patches of cum all over her body as she started rubbing her hands down over her boobs towards her pussy. She spread her legs a bit wider, licked two fingers and started rubbing round the outside of her pussy lips.

"I bet that pussy feels pretty empty this morning" I told her. "Pity I wasn't there now and I'd fill it right up. Even though you had three cocks in it last night I bet you still want more. Have I turned you into some sort of slut? Did you like getting fucked by random strangers while I watched? How much were you turned on knowing Mark was watching Kyle fuck you? I bet it was loads... It must have been because you didn't hesitate to fuck Mark as well. And as if that wasn't enough for my slutty wife you wanted another cock to play with. Seems a bit greedy to me having three at once."

"Sorry make that four. I forgot about the bonus guy at the end. You never let me cum in your mouth. What made him so special?"

While I was saying all this to Ruth she had slipped three fingers into her pussy and was giving herself a damn good fingering. I could hear just how wet she was so my dirty talk was doing the trick.

"Is three fingers enough for you now?" I asked. "I thought you would be looking completely filled now that you've been spoilt."

She looked me in the eye and reached over to the bedside table for her vibrator. That was more like it.

She turned it up to full speed and slowly sank it all the way into her pussy. She started fucking herself with it probably thinking again about last night. Her eyes were closed and she was close to cumming when suddenly the phone in the room started to ring.

Talk about a mood killer.

"Hello" she answered breathlessly, still with the vibrator buried inside her. "Thats great. Give me 10 minutes" she said before hanging up the phone.

"Damn it" she said to me. "I was nearly there and that was security on the phone. My handbag was handed in this morning by one of the cleaners and they were going to drop it round. I need to go take a shower and wash all this cum off me. I'm sorry... Can I call you back shortly?"

"Of course. I'll just play with myself while I'm waiting for you" I laughed.

She hung up on our call and I had a slow and leisurely wank while I waited for her to call back.

Twenty minutes went by and I still hadn't heard from her. I was beginning to wonder what was taking her so long when my phone started ringing with a video call from her.

I answered the call and saw Ruth was now showered and wearing one of her sexy nighties. It was very short and very see through. It covered the essentials but it was made of lace so didn't leave much to the imagination.

"What's happening" I asked.

"Security still haven't arrived. They were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago and I got tired of waiting. Do you want to carry on where we left off?"

Of course I did. The thought they might arrive any minute and get a glimpse of my wife's hot body when she opened the door was a turn on.

She had called on the laptop this time to leave her hands free to play properly. She lay back on the bed, spread her legs so I could see her naked pussy and grabbed the vibrator from the bedside table.

She turned it back on to full speed and pushed it slowly into her pussy.

For someone who wasn't keen on the eight inch purple vibrator when I bought it for her she was sure as hell loving it now.

Just as we were getting into it again there was a knock at the door.

She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and set it on the bed before going to answer the door.

The way the room was laid out I couldn't see who was at the door but I could hear the conversation.

"No problem at all. Do you want to come in for a minute and I'll sign the form."

I could see Ruth coming back into the room carrying her handbag, followed by the biggest security guard I have seen in my life. He must have been well over six and a half foot tall and pitch black.

He was certainly getting a good look at my wife as she walked in front of him. That lace nightie wasn't hiding anything...

She lifted the laptop off the bed before setting it on the desk, giving me a look that said 'wow' before minimising the video screen.

"So what do you need me to sign?" she asked as she turned back round to the security guard.

He, however was more interested in the purple vibrator still sitting on the bed.

I could see myself that it was glistening with the juices from Ruths pussy where it had been only moments ago.

Ruth noticed him staring and said with a smile "Sorry about that. A girls got needs you know."

"I know" he replied "Hope I haven't interrupted anything?"

"Not at all. Just woke up a bit horny this morning. I'm away from my husband for a couple of nights and miss having him inside me."

I couldn't believe what my wife was saying. Was she flirting with this guy?

"So what do I need to sign" she asked, changing the subject slightly.

"Just this S14 form to say that you received your items back again safely. It's standard procedure. I need your name, phone number and hotel booking reference."

He handed her the form which she set down on the desk right in front of the laptop. She then bent over pretending to read the form. Not only was I getting a great view of my wifes gorgeous boobs but the security guard seem to be enjoying a nice view of her underwear free ass.

"Give me a minute" she said as she stood up. "I just need to check my phone for the hotel booking reference."

Next thing my phone pinged with a text that simply said "Can I?"

Now Ruth has always had a fascination with coloured guys. It stemmed from a holiday we took a few years ago and one of the bars we came across had a black stripper as one of the acts. We watched the whole routine until he got down to his thong. At that stage Ruth said we should go because they never stripped off completely.

I wondered then how many strippers had she seen?

Just as we turned to leave a huge cheer went up from the female members of the audience. We turned back round to see the biggest cock I've seen outside of porn...

Now I don't know whether to believe that black guys have bigger cocks than anyone else but Ruth sure sounded like she wanted to find out.

"What's one more" I texted back. "Just make sure I can see you"

She put her phone back down and smiled at the security guard.

"I've got it" she said, before bending back over the desk to fill in the form.

Now there were only three things needed completed on the form but it seemed to take her a long time to fill in.

Meanwhile I could see the security guard eyeing up my wife's gorgeous figure. He had also started adjusting his trousers and I could tell he was enjoying the view.

Ruth stood back up again, eventually finished and turned back round to face the security guard.

She looked down at the growing bulge in his trousers and simply asked "Sorry, did I cause that?"

"You certainly did" he replied "You've got one hell of a figure and that nightie doesn't hide much"

"Well I can't have you going back to work like that, what would people think?" said Ruth, before moving over to rub his cock through his trousers.

She knelt down on the floor and proceeded to take off his belt, unbuttoning his trousers straight after and letting them fall to the floor. I could see her nearly licking her lips as she pulled down his boxer shorts before nearly getting hit in the face with the most incredible looking cock.

She gladly grabbed it with both hands and licked her lips, before looking him in the eye and taking the tip of this monster cock into her mouth.

There was no way she would be able to get even half of that thing into her mouth but that didn't stop her trying... She was gagging with what looked like only a third of it in her mouth.

After a few minutes of attempting to deep throat him she gave up.

"Maybe it would fit better in my pussy?" she smiled, before bending over the desk just right in front of her laptop.

I could look my wife directly in the eyes as the security guard lined his cock up to see just how much she would be able to take.

I could tell he was well in as my wife had her mouth wide open and was just muttering to herself "fuck... that's huge". "Keep going" she shouted "but go slowly until I get used to it"

My wife then rested her head on top of the desk but I could hear her heavy breathing as her pussy got filled to the brim. She moved a hand down to her boobs, pulling her top down to get access to her nipples.

Next thing her head shot up. The security guard had pulled nearly all the way out before slamming his monster cock ALL the way in. He was now pounding my wife as hard as he could. Her mouth was just lying open and her eyes were rolling back in her head. She was loving it...

"Harder" she screamed "fuck me harder"

Seconds later she tensed up as she had her first orgasm of the day.

The security guard wasn't finished though. He kept fucking her pussy for several more minutes, holding on to her cute ass with both hands.

Next thing I knew he pulled out, turned my wife round and spurted cum all over her face and boobs. There was gallons of it...

Ruth went to grab his cock to lick it clean but he told her to stand up, he wasn't finished yet.

She turned back round and bent over the desk again.

Now I had the perfect view of my wife of ten years with another mans cum running down her face, and dripping from her chin as he slid his cock back into her pussy again.

How could he be still going...

After several more minutes I could hear him grunt as he came again, only this time it was inside Ruth's pussy.

He slowly stopped thrusting and pulled his cock out of her well used pussy and held it up to her to lick clean.

She knelt down and with cum dripping from her face and pussy she started to lick him clean.

After she was done she stood up and thanked him... Really? She was thanking him?

He smiled and slapped her on her bare ass before getting dressed and leaving to go back to work.

Ruth turned back to the laptop, smiled at me and said "Well, what did you think?"

I was literally speechless. My wife had taken five different lots of cum in the last 12 hours. More men than she had in the last 12 years. What was there to say? I don't know where this is heading but I was loving the journey so far.

To be continued