It Started with a Jar of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During class, Bre kept her legs tightly crossed. She had a nervous feeling, wondering if anyone could tell what she had on underneath her short skirt. She knew in her heart no one could tell, but was still uneasy about it. After class was over, she went to the library. She went into the restroom to remove her panties. She left the panties in the book on the cart as instructed and then left the library.

The next morning, Bre received another gift bag on her door. This time, it contained an even larger jar of cum than she had received before. Bre messaged SA, "I received your gift."

SA responded, "Please strip naked. Pour as much as you can of the cum in your mouth. Take a picture of your mouth full of cum with your phone. Then let the cum dribble out of your mouth and down your naked body. Pour the rest of the cum on your body. Smear it all over your tits. Take pictures of your cum covered body. Send me the pictures. You have five minutes to comply."

Bre was unsure about this task. It sounded very dirty and she wasn't sure she wanted to do it. However, she concluded she didn't have much time to think about it with the five minute time deadline. So, she quickly stripped out of her clothes and poured the cum in her mouth. She liked how it tasted.

Bre proceeded to take a close up of her mouth full of cum with her phone. The act felt super naughty and it turned her on. She then let the cum dribble down her body. She poured the rest of the cum on her tits and smeared it all around as instructed. She took three more pictures showing just her body as it was covered in cum. Then Bre sent the photos to SA.

SA responded, "Good girl. Very nicely done. You have earned another orgasm. Finger your pussy till you cum. Tell me when you have cum."

Bre began to masturbate while still covered in cum. The scene felt really naughty and excited Bre tremendously. It wasn't long before she came with a powerful orgasm. She messaged SA, "I came."

SA then asked, "Would you like to continue to play and take things to the next level in our game?"

Bre replied, "Yes."

SA added, "Continuing requires you to make certain concessions and agree to additional rules. Do you agree?"

Bre asked, "What are the new rules?"

SA said, "You have to agree first without knowing. Mystery is part of the game."

Bre thought for a bit then replied, "Ok, I agree."

SA stated, "Going forward you cannot cum unless I say so. No sex, no touching yourself, etc., unless I say."

Bre thought that not being able to masturbate would be hard. Since the game started, she had been horny all the time and masturbating at least two or three times a day. But, she was enjoying the game so she finally responded, "Ok. Let's play."

Several days of exchanging messages went by. SA had Bre tell him some of her fantasies and there was other chatting about sex. It was turning Bre on and she wanted badly to masturbate. She could have cheated, but she thought it would be more exciting and fun to play by the rules as she really enjoyed the anticipation.

A week after her last orgasm, Bre got a giftbag on her door from SA. Inside was a small silk G-string. The triangle of fabric in the front was barely big enough to cover Bre's pussy. The message in the bag said, "Put on the panties, high heels, a trench coat and nothing else. Go to the 3rd floor of the Architecture College building at 8pm tonight. Message me when you are there."

That evening, Bre got dressed as instructed and went to the Architecture College. She went to the 3rd floor and messaged SA, "I'm here."

SA replied, "Take off your trench coat, push your panties down to your ankles, and take a selfie in the mirror in the hallway adjacent to the elevators and send it to me."

Bre was a little hesitant, but she proceeded to the hallway. She looked around to make sure no one could see her. She took the picture as she was instructed, but careful not to show her face. She sent the picture to SA.

SA responded, "Good girl. Nicely done. Now return to your dorm room."

When she returned to her room, a small bag was on Bre's door. Inside was a small gift package and a card that said, "Don't open yet. Go inside, take off your coat and await further instructions."

Bre sat on the bed wearing nothing but her tiny G-string and high heels. She felt sexy sitting there nearly nude waiting on SA's next instruction. She held the gift box and eagerly waited. After what seemed like forever, SA sent a message. "Are you ready?"

Bre replied, "Yes."

SA responded, "Are you sure?"

That made Bre even more excited. She replied, "Yes!"

SA messaged, "Open the box. What do you see inside?"

Bre opened the box, saw what was in it, and replied, "A blindfold."

SA replied, "Put on the blindfold, unlock your door, and lay on your bed."

Bre hesitantly replied, "Ok." She became very nervous, but she complied with the instructions.

Bre laid on her bed wearing nothing but high heels, the blindfold and tiny panties. She became very eager with anticipation. She didn't know what to expect. As her mind raced, she started to get slightly afraid.

Bre realized it was pretty stupid of her to leave her door unlocked and basically invite a stranger into her dorm room with her there nearly naked and blindfolded. But she was also incredibly horny and couldn't wait to see what would happen. After a delay of time that seemed like an eternity, Bre heard her doorknob turn and then the door gently close. Her heart started thumping rapidly in her chest.

As she heard SA walk over to the bed Bre said, "I'm so glad we get to finally meet."

Bre felt a finger pressed lightly over her lips. SA said, "No talking. Ok? Nod if you agree."

Bre nodded in agreement. SA removed his finger from her lips and Bre heard some light rustling. She heard a zipper unzip and assumed SA was getting undressed. Bre felt SA climb onto the bed. As he straddled her, she felt his bare legs on each side of her rib cage.

SA lightly ran his fingertip up and down Bre's tight stomach. She shuddered with excitement as he touched her. SA continued to trace his finger around each of Bre's perky breasts. Eventually he ran his finger down Bre's arm. When his hand met hers, they locked their fingers in an embrace.

The next thing Bre felt was cold metal around her wrist. She heard clicking followed by more metal around her wrist. She couldn't quite make out what it was as SA gently pulled her hand to the headboard. Bre heard another set of clicks and suddenly realized her hand was handcuffed to the headboard.

Bre started to object as she got out, "Wait, n..." but she was cut off with SA's finger on her lips again.

SA said, "No talking. This is for your own protection. If you lose control and remove the blindfold, the game will be over. Do you want to continue?"

Bre thought for a second and then nodded her head yes. As soon as she did, SA placed another set of handcuffs on her other wrist and handcuffed it to the headboard. Bre was very nervous now. She couldn't believe she had gotten nearly nude and blindfolded for a complete stranger and then let him handcuff her to the headboard. She asked herself what was she thinking? This was so unsafe and probably the dumbest thing she had ever done. But at the same time, she was turned on and excited. She couldn't wait to see what SA had planned. So, she let it play out, not that she could do much about it now except maybe scream for help, which may or may not have been heard by anyone in the dorm.

With Bre now handcuffed to the headboard, SA climbed off of her and proceeded to run his hands up and down her tight body from head to toe. He cupped, massaged, and fondled her firm, perky breasts and played with her nipples. SA proceeded south and Bre shuddered again as he traced the outline of her G-string and gently ran his fingers over her pussy lips through her panties. He gently grazed her clit with his thumb and Bre jolted with pleasure. He was driving Bre wild with his touch, which was magnified by Bre's anticipation and not knowing what was to come.

Next, SA took ahold of the straps of Bre's panties. As he pulled them down, Bre lifted her hips to aid in their removal. Bre thought to herself that SA was going to fuck her now. She wanted it badly and couldn't wait. But SA continued to tease her tight body with his fingertips.

Soon, SA began to play with Bre's pussy in earnest. He ran his fingers up and down her now wet slit and massaged her clit. Bre was so excited that when SA slipped a finger inside her wet snatch, Bre twitched with a mini orgasm. SA continued fingering her pussy as Bre writhed in pleasure on the bed. Bre started panting and softly moaning. As she was close to having a full-on raging orgasm, SA withdrew his finger.

This caught Bre a little bit by surprise. Bre thought to herself, "What was next? Was SA going to fuck her now?" She desperately hoped he would. As she laid there thinking about it, she felt a very slight pressure on her lips. It was immediately followed by more pressure and she let her mouth fall open as SA slid his rock hard cock in her mouth.

As he gently pushed his cock further in her mouth, Bre got the answer to one of her original questions. SA's cock was definitely not small. He continued to slowly slide his cock all the way in Bre's mouth and she realized his girth was good and his length was about as much as she could take in her mouth.

SA continued to slowly fuck his cock in and out of Bre's mouth as she eagerly sucked away on it. After a few minutes of this Bre felt SA's finger return to her pussy. She was so pleased it did as his finger felt magical. Bre was impressed with how well SA knew how to work her pussy. She loved the way his finger moved around inside her knowing exactly where to touch.

This continued for another ten to fifteen minutes with Bre being on the brink of orgasm the entire time. SA would bring her close, then slowed down until she recovered so as not to let her cum. Her moaning and panting was muffled with her mouth wrapped around SA's stiff rod.

Finally, SA tipped Bre over the edge and she erupted with a huge orgasm. Her whole body spasmed and twitched as the convulsions went through her body like a shock wave. She screamed out in ecstasy, but her cries were muffled by the cock in her mouth. SA continued working his finger on Bre's G-spot and she came again. Her muffled screams continued as her body convulsed. SA kept working away on her pussy and Bre came a third time.

SA finally withdrew his finger as Bre continued sucking on his cock. SA said, "I'm going to remove my cock from your mouth. Remember, no talking, ok?" With SA's cock still in her mouth, Bre nodded in agreement.

SA pulled his bulging cock from Bre's mouth. Looking down at Bre's amazing body with his throbbing cock in his hand, SA seriously considered fucking her. But, to preserve his plan in the game he fought off the urge. He instructed Bre, "Leave your mouth open and stick out your tongue." SA began jerking off directly above Bre's open mouth. He occasionally slapped the head of his cock on her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

Before long, SA started to groan. He said to Bre, "Are you ready for it?"

Bre eagerly nodded her head yes. A few seconds later SA groaned again and Bre felt a huge stream of warm, sticky cum land on her tongue. It was followed by another blast that went deep into the back of her throat. SA continued to dump stream after stream in Bre's open mouth until it was completely full.

When he was done SA said, "Don't swallow it yet. Let me admire you with your mouth full of my cum."

After a few moments, he continued, "Do you like the feel of my cum in your mouth?"

Bre nodded her head yes.

SA said, "You can swallow it now." As directed, Bre gulped and swallowed the massive load of cum in her mouth. After she did, SA said, "Show me." Bre opened her mouth wide and showed him it was empty. SA commented, "That's a good girl. Remember, no talking."

SA climbed off the bed and got dressed. After he was dressed, he straddled Bre again. He said, "I'm going to uncuff you now. I want you to stay here and slowly count out loud to 100 before moving or taking off the blindfold. Ok?" Bre nodded her head yes and SA uncuffed her from the bed. He continued, "I'm leaving the cuffs here, possibly for future use."

SA climbed off the bed, set the cuffs on her desk and Bre started slowly counting out loud. When she got to 100, she took off the blindfold and SA was gone. Bre thought to herself that she was disappointed that she didn't get to see SA, and also a little disappointed he didn't fuck her; but her multiple orgasms were amazing and she was utterly satisfied. Bre was exhausted and soon fell asleep.

Bre awoke the next morning to a message from SA. It said, "Did you enjoy playing the game last night?"

Bre responded, "I did. Though, I'm a little surprised you didn't fuck me. I thought you would have wanted to."

SA replied, "That requires taking the game to the next level. You've played quite well so far, but I'm not sure you are ready for that."

Bre replied, "I'm ready."

SA commented, "It will require you to be extremely naughty. It will require you to take things way beyond anything you have done thus far. Are you sure you are ready for that?"

Bre now desperately wanted to fuck SA. The fact there was a challenge where she had to jump through hoops to do so made her want him even more. Bre replied, "Yes. I'm ready."

SA replied, "Ok. You will receive instructions soon."

A day went by and Bre finally found a bag hanging on her door. Inside the bag was a black wig and clear eyeglasses.

She e-mailed SA, "I received the bag. What would you like me to do?"

SA replied, "Put on a tight tank top t-shirt, no bra, small thong, and a short skirt. Put on the wig and glasses 'disguise' and go to the fourth floor of the library at 8pm."

Bre replied, "Ok." When it was time to get ready, Bre put on the outfit and slipped on the black wig hiding her light blonde hair. Bre went to the library and arrived at 8pm as instructed. She messaged SA, "I'm here." While Bre waited for his response, she wondered what he was going to have her do. She thought to herself maybe they were going to have sex in the stacks of the library. She was getting excited. The thought of doing it in public with the risk of getting caught excited her.

Bre sat at a table and continued to wait. There were numerous people in this area of the library at this hour studying. Bre finally received SA's message with an attachment. It said, "Find a young man of your choosing near you and go flirt with him. Then take him to study carol 403A. Go inside, close the door, and play the attached song on your phone as you give him a lap dance. Strip fully nude. Make it naughty with lots of physical contact. I have hidden a camera with a secure feed to my laptop in a light fixture so I can see you accomplish the task. If you hesitate, or if you fail to accomplish the task, the game will end and you won't hear from me again."

Bre's heart sank. She couldn't believe what she just read and what SA wanted her to do. Bre didn't want the game to end, but she didn't want to do the task either. Even with her "disguise", she didn't know if she could do it. But she desperately wanted SA. She wanted him so bad she concluded she would do anything to have him. So, Bre replied, "Ok."

Bre got up and walked around to find a suitable guy. She really didn't care who it was. He would just be a tool to use to get what she wanted. He just had to be someone she didn't know and that wouldn't turn her down. Bre was gorgeous with a stunning body, so it would be hard to find a straight guy that would turn her down.

She looked around and found a guy sitting at a table by himself. Bre went over and asked if he minded if she sat down. He said he didn't mind and Bre sat next to him at the table. She quietly chatted with him making small talk for a minute or two. She quietly flirted with him and placed her hand on his shoulder and then his leg as she talked.

Finally, Bre got up the nerve and asked, "Would you mind coming with me for a minute? I want to show your something."

The guy didn't know what to say. But, he wasn't going to turn her down. He agreed and she led him off to the study carol.

Bre couldn't believe what she was doing. She was about to give a stranger a lap dance. And, she was doing this so she could have sex with SA, who was also a stranger to her.

Once inside the study carol, Bre shut the door. Luckily, it was a solid door with no windows so no one could see inside the room. Bre pointed to a chair and said, "Sit here for a minute." The guy complied and sat down. Bre put her phone on the desk and started playing the song SA had sent. It was a classic striptease song. Bre paused for half a second and then started moving to the music.

The guy was puzzled and asked, "What's going on?"

Bre replied, "Just relax and enjoy the show." Bre continued to dance to the music and pulled her t-shirt off exposing her beautiful breasts.

The guy's jaw dropped open. Eventually he asked, "Not that I'm complaining, but is this some kind of sorority hazing thing?"

Bre responded, "Something like that." Bre thought to herself, despite her response, there is no way she would have done this to get into her sorority. But somehow, she was ok doing it when SA instructed her to do so. Bre continued dancing and unbuttoned and removed her tight skirt.

She continued to dance around in her thong and rubbed her firm ass in the guy's lap. As she ground her ass in the guy's crotch, she looked up at the lights to see if she could see the camera. With the bulbs shining in her face she couldn't find it; but she couldn't risk the camera being a bluff so she continued. She stood up and slowly and seductively removed her thong as she bent over and gave the guy a great view of her pussy from behind.

Bre sat back in his lap and he ran his hands over her tits. Bre pushed his hands from her tits and she stood up. She then faced the guy and danced in front of him for a moment. Then she straddled him face forward as she gyrated her hips in his lap. The guy again fondled her tits and this time she let him continue for a moment. The song came to an end and Bre stood up.

She said to the guy, "Stay seated please." Bre got dressed and picked up her phone.

There was a message from SA that said, "Good girl. Nicely done. Please return to your dorm room now. Don't let your new friend follow. Message me when you are in your room."

Bre asked the guy, "Can you please stay here for five minutes? I won't get credit if you follow me out."

The guy replied, "Ya sure, whatever you want. That was great."

Bre left and walked back to her dorm room. Half of her felt degraded and used. But the other half was aroused. She enjoyed being naughty and dirty. She'd never done anything like that, and it turned Bre on. She also started anticipating what might be in store for her back at her room and became excited even further.

When she arrived at her room, she retrieved a bag hanging from her door. Inside was a black, silk, thong-back, teddy. She messaged SA and said, "I'm here. Got the lingerie. Thank you."

SA replied, "Please put on the teddy and a pair of stiletto high heels. Leave your door unlocked. Put on your blindfold and handcuff your hands behind your back and sit on the edge of the bed."

Bre replied, "Ok," and changed into the teddy. The sides of the teddy were very high cut and accented Bre's slender frame. The thong back showed off her tight bottom perfectly.

Bre did as instructed and got the handcuffs out. She was a little nervous about handcuffing herself being alone, but figured it was ok since SA had also left the keys. She got one wrist cuffed and then placed her hands behind her back. Bre fumbled around a bit but finally got the other cuff closed on her second wrist. Then she sat on the edge of the bed. After a long, agonizing wait, Bre heard the door open and close.