It Started with a Jar of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bre replied, "Yes."

SA asked, "What will you do for more cum?"

Bre answered, "Anything for you."

SA inquired, "Do you want more cum now?"

Bre asked, "Now? You can cum again so soon?"

SA said, "Answer the question please. Do you want more cum?"

Bre responded, "Sure, of course I do."

SA said, "Please remain silent now. Remember, no objection or hesitation. Ok?"

Bre didn't quite understand as she had thought the night's game had concluded, but she nodded her head yes in agreement.

SA got off the bed and returned with some wrist restraints. As he placed the restraints on one of her wrists, Bre said, "You do like bondage..."

SA cut her off and said, "Please, no talking."

Bre responded, "Oh, ok, sorry."

SA proceeded to restrain Bre's wrists and then her ankles. As he tied her to the bed spread eagle, Bre tried to get a look at SA. It was hard to see through the cum on her face and the dim lights, but she at least got a good enough glimpse of his body. He was tall and athletic.

SA started to play with Bre's pussy and quickly got her worked up and aroused again. She heard a knock on the door and SA stopped and got off the bed. As he went over to the door, Bre wondered what was happening.

SA opened the door and three young men entered the room. As Bre was about to object, against instructions, she noticed the three men were naked as they came toward the light near the bed. The surprise of the sight caused Bre to hold her objection mostly out of confusion. Then, she noticed all three men were wearing masquerade masks. Bre quickly noticed all three men's cocks were hard and they started jerking off standing next to the bed.

Bre was totally puzzled as to what was happening. She still had the urge to object but was too confused as to what was happening. She was so confused she had even forgot her face was still plastered in cum, so she wasn't even embarrassed about that or the fact she was naked and tied to the bed.

Bre was mesmerized by the sight of the guys jerking off. Normally she would have objected, but that thought never registered in her brain as she continued to watch. She started to admire their cocks. All three were nicely hung. Bre became aroused at the sight of these three men jerking off next to the bed. They were clearly there jerking off for her, which turned her on.

Bre's mind started racing. She wondered what the men were going to do. Were they going to gang bang her and take turns fucking her? She was really nervous as she wasn't sure she wanted that. She was also really excited. Shen enjoyed not knowing what was going to happen.

SA climbed back on the bed and kneeled between Bre's legs that were spread wide with the restraints. He started fingering Bre's pussy again. She was extremely wet now and totally aroused. She noticed SA motion to the men and they climbed on the bed. Two kneeled next to Bre on her right side and the other kneeled on her left.

The men continued jerking their hard cocks. Bre was totally uncomfortable with the situation, but totally turned on. She was helpless to do anything being tied to the bed, which turned her on even more. Bre watched the guys jerk their cocks as SA continued fingering her pussy.

SA pressed on her G spot and Bre lost it. She exploded with a powerful orgasm. As she spasmed, SA continued fingering her pussy. Her orgasm almost subsided, then erupted again for a second time.

As Bre's second orgasm subsided, one of the men started grunting. Bre looked over at him just in time to see cum shoot from his swollen cockhead. He dumped his cum all across Bre's perky tits. Just as he finished, a second man grunted and Bre watched him shoot several volley's of cum on her tight stomach. The sensation of his cum hitting her skin caused Bre to orgasm yet again as SA continued working his magical fingers inside her pulsating pussy.

The third man started to groan and Bre quickly turned to her left to watch him cum on her. He erupted and shot a massive volley of cum on her stomach and rib cage. Bre continued to be in ecstasy as she watched. The sight of more cum shooting at her along with SA fingering her pussy triggered yet another orgasm to Bre's surprise.

Bre convulsed as the third man finished dumping his cum on her. When he was done, Bre's whole upper body was covered in sticky cum from her tight stomach all the way to her forehead.

After the men finished, they climbed off the bed and left through the door to the adjoining room. The door closed behind them as SA withdrew his fingers from Bre's inflamed pussy.

Before she could say anything, SA shoved his hard cock in Bre's pussy and began fucking her. She gasped from the sensation. SA pounded her pussy hard and fast. Bre quickly began losing her breath as she was getting intensely fucked by SA. Before long, SA withdrew his cock from Bre's wet cunt and he exploded. He shot several streams of cum all over Bre's swollen pussy lips. Although it was nothing like his first cumload, the cum was enough to cover the entrance to Bre's tight little pussy.

Now Bre was covered from pussy to forehead in cum. SA untied her and Bre sat up on the bed. She looked down at all the cum on her and couldn't believe it. She turned and looked at SA who was now in the light. She finally could see his face. Bre thought he was handsome.

SA asked, "Did you enjoy your game play this evening?"

Bre exclaimed, "Oh my god. That was insane. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. I lost count how many times you made me cum."

SA inquired, "And did you enjoy your cum bath?"

Bre answered, "I did. I fucking loved it. I was really nervous when those guys walked in the room. Who were they?"

SA answered, "Just a few fraternity pledges. Don't worry, they won't say anything; especially not if they want in the fraternity."

They got in the shower to clean up as they continued their conversation. As they talked, Bre continued to study SA's face. Eventually she asked, "Do I know you from somewhere? Your face is very familiar."

SA replied, "It is possible."

Bre responded, "Come on, tell me who you are. Please!"

SA hesitated, then answered, "My name is David. We went to high school together. But we didn't really know each other; I was a class ahead of you and it was a big school. We also have ECON 101 together this semester."

Bre exclaimed, "Oh my god, I do recognize you from high school. I can't believe it. But wait, you can't tell anyone about this, especially not anyone from school. I would die!"

David replied, "Don't worry, the game stays between us."

Bre said, "Ok, I appreciate that. But I have to know, how did you know I loved cum so much? That would have been a seriously lucky guess as there is no way most girls love it like I do and definitely wouldn't have reacted the way I did."

David sheepishly answered, "Well, I overhead you telling your sorority sister about your weekend encounter in class one day and how much you loved the guy cumming on you."

Bre exclaimed, "Oh shit! I didn't think anyone was near enough to hear us. I guess I need to keep my big mouth shut. Well, on the other hand, I guess had I kept my mouth shut, I might have missed out on our game." Then she asked, "And how did you know I'd do all those naughty things to earn my rewards?"

David answered, "I didn't, but that's part of the fun of the game."

Bre replied, "Unbelievable. I stripped for a stranger, then gave him a blowjob. Then I fucked some random business dude, all while you watched just to get my cum reward. Yup. No doubt about it. I'm a total cum slut."

Bre and David continued to talk for a while. As the evening came to a close, Bre was a little sad. Now that she had seen David's face and knew who he was, she concluded their naughty game was over. Or was it just getting started?