It Started with a Jar of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bre started to say, "Hello," but was cut off by SA.

He instructed, "No talking." He continued, "Stand up please." Bre complied and stood up. SA continued, "Slowly spin 360 so I can look at you." Bre slowly started turning in a circle as she heard SA get undressed. Bre felt electric. Even though she couldn't actually see SA viewing her perfect body in the sexy lingerie, the thought of him looking her up and down excited her. Bre enjoyed revealing herself and being on display for him.

When she finished turning, she felt SA come up behind her. SA pressed the cuffs closed a little tighter on Bre's wrists. Then she felt his hard cock touch her cuffed hands as he wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts through the teddy. He kissed her neck as she took his stiff rod in her hand and started stroking it.

Bre was suddenly spun around 180 to face SA. He firmly grabbed and squeezed her ass with his strong hands. She felt his tongue dart inside her mouth and they passionately kissed. This was the first time they kissed, and it felt amazing to Bre. She was pleasantly surprised that SA was such a good kisser. They continued twirling their tongues in each other's mouths for several more minutes.

Finally, SA broke the kiss and gently pushed Bre down on her knees. Bre felt the tip of SA's hard cock on her lips and she dropped open her mouth taking his long rod deep in her throat. Bre sucked hard on his cock, slurping away at it. SA then placed his hands gently on each side of Bre's face and started to slowly face fuck her with his rod. SA increased the tempo and continued face fucking Bre for a few minutes.

SA pulled his stiff shaft from Bre's sloppy wet mouth and picked her up off the floor. SA bent Bre over the side of the bed with force, pushing her front side down on the mattress. He quickly unsnapped the crotch of her thong teddy. As the lower half of the teddy sprung open, SA shoved two fingers in Bre's wet slit. Bre gasped as SA started finger fucking her.

Moments later, Bre felt the sensation of SA's fingers quickly withdraw from her wet cunt which was followed by SA's stiff cock being shoved forcefully in her warm box. Bre called out, "Oh fuck," as SA's thick member stretched the walls of her pussy. SA paused with his cock completely buried deep in Bre's pussy. He pulled Bre's head back by her hair and said, "Quiet, remember?" Bre nodded in agreement.

SA released Bre's hair and began thrusting into her box. Bre couldn't believe how amazing his cock felt. Bre jolted forward with each powerful thrust of SA's cock deep in her pussy. The feeling was incredible. She loved the way SA was fucking her. It was strong and forceful, and she loved it. The long wait and the naughty acts Bre had to do were so worth the reward she was getting.

SA grabbed Bre's hips and pulled her up on her knees on the bed. SA continued ramming his shaft in her tight cunt as he pulled her hips toward him with each thrust. The force and depth of SA's thrusts were setting Bre's pussy on fire.

Bre felt a slight pressure on her tight sphincter. Suddenly, she felt SA's thumb pressed inside her tiny asshole. Having never engaged in any anal play, Bre thought the new sensation was amazing. SA continued to fuck her with his thumb in her ass.

Before long, Bre bit her lip to keep from screaming as her box exploded in orgasm. She spasmed over and over as SA continued ramming his cock in her again and again. Bre came for what seemed like several minutes straight. She didn't know if it was several orgasms or one long one.

SA kept pounding away at Bre's pussy. She started to hear SA grunt and groan. His cock felt super hard as it thrust in her. Bre started to feel SA's cock throb and pulse in her warm wet cunt. The next thing she felt was warmth spreading inside her with significantly more liquid in her pussy. She realized SA had exploded inside her. This new sensation caused her to erupt in orgasm again as he continued pumping his load in her box.

Both of their orgasms subsided and Bre felt SA's cum start to ooze from her pussy lips. SA withdrew his cock from Bre's pussy and more cum dribbled out. He rolled her over on the bed and inserted his cock in her mouth. Bre eagerly slurped the remaining cum from his shaft along with her own juices. It was the first time she had tasted her own pussy juices on a cock. It felt dirty, so it excited her.

SA got up from the bed and got the keys to the handcuffs. He uncuffed one of her wrists from behind her back, but then cuffed both her hands to the headboard. Bre had thought the night was over, but was now overjoyed that there might be more to the evening. SA got a towel from the bathroom and wiped the cum that was dripping from Bre's cunt.

After relaxing for a few quiet minutes, SA started playing with Bre's pussy. Bre was quickly aroused and became quickly heated. SA was suddenly on top of her and slipped his cock back in her pussy. She could tell it was rock hard again and she was elated. SA began slowly fucking Bre with long strokes until his cock bottomed out deep in her pussy. He kissed her deeply as they continued to slowly fuck.

Their long, slow fuck continued for a good 20 minutes until SA increased the tempo. His thrusts became faster and faster, and harder and harder. Soon, Bre was on the brink of eruption as her back arched. Just before she came, SA exploded inside her again. As Bre felt his cock throb inside her. She erupted into orgasm as well. Both of their bodies twitched as their orgasms convulsed together.

SA collapsed on top of Bre with his cock buried deep in her pussy. They remained motionless for a few minutes until SA finally climbed off of her. He cleaned himself with the towel and got dressed. As he uncuffed Bre he said, "You know the rules. Count to 100 first, ok?" Bre nodded in agreement as SA finished uncuffing her.

When Bre finished her count, she removed her blindfold and SA was gone. Bre again felt disappointed that she didn't get to see SA. But she was exhausted and thoroughly satisfied from her repeated orgasms, so she didn't care too much.

The next morning Bre awoke and remained in bed staring at the ceiling. She daydreamed about the events of the prior evening. She loved the feeling of SA cumming in her pussy. But she kept returning to think about one sensation in particular; the feel of his thumb in her tight ass.

Bre started wondering what it would be like to have anal sex. She dreamed about SA filling her ass with his cum and what that might feel like. Bre desperately wanted to stroke her pussy as she thought about it, but refrained because of the rules of the game. Anal sex was almost all Bre thought about for the next day.

That evening, Bre finally received a message from SA. It said, "Did you enjoy the game play last night?"

Bre replied, "Yes I did. It was amazing."

SA asked, "Did being a naughty girl for me to earn your reward excite you?"

Bre answered, "Yes. I liked being naughty for you." She knew that is what SA wanted to hear. Bre continued to think about her naughty striptease. She realized being naughty did in fact really excite her. She had never thought of herself as being a dirty girl before, but Bre was realizing she really enjoyed being naughty and was in fact a dirty girl.

SA asked, "Did you enjoy the feeling of my cum in your pussy?"

Bre typed her response, "I did. I loved the feeling of your cum dripping from my wet pussy." Then she hesitated for a second, not sure whether to do so, but added, "I want to feel your cum fill my tight little ass next time. But be gentle. I'm not sure I can take your big cock in my little ass. I've never done that before." Bre hesitated for a few more seconds, not sure whether to send her request. She took a deep breath, then hit send.

A bit of time passed and no response came from SA. Bre started to worry about her last request. Maybe he wasn't into that. Did she just ruin the game? More time passed and her mind raced.

After an agonizing hour, SA's response came and it said, "You do know making a request like that requires the game to be taken to the next level? Are you sure you want to keep playing and do what you have to do to earn that reward?"

Bre thought for a second. She knew her next assignment would be something more than just a striptease for a stranger, but she didn't know what. Bre concluded she wanted it bad enough to do anything. She finally responded, "I know. I'm sure. Let's play."

SA responded, "You will receive instructions in two days."

Bre thought to herself, oh my god. Two days. The wait and anticipation would be agonizing. She responded, "Ok."

For the next two days Bre wondered what her next task would be. She was nervous. The waiting was almost unbearable. On top of that, she fantasized about SA fucking her ass and cumming inside her again, which made her incredibly horny. She almost broke down and masturbated, but she stopped herself. Bre didn't want to break the rules and knew her orgasm would be that much better if she held off and waited.

Finally, two days later, Bre found a bag on her door. Inside the bag was nothing. It was empty. Bre was puzzled. She wondered if someone had taken what was inside it.

Bre sent a message to SA, "I got the bag, but nothing was inside it."

SA responded, "Correct."

Bre remarked, "I don't understand."

SA instructed, "Nothing is in the bag because you will be wearing nothing for this assignment. Put on your wig, glasses and trench coat with nothing underneath it. Go to the fourth floor of the library again tonight at 8pm and await further instructions."

Bre replied, "Ok."

That evening, Bre got undressed and put on her trench coat. She headed to the library as SA instructed. As she walked across campus, she thought about the fact she was nude underneath her coat. Only she knew her dirty little secret that she was completely naked under her coat. It started to excite her. The anticipation of what SA might have her do also got her heart racing. She was half nervous and half excited.

Bre arrived at the library and proceeded to the fourth floor. She felt a little awkward wearing a trench coat inside the library, especially since it the weather outside was fine. Bre messaged SA, "I'm here."

As she waited for SA's reply, Bre's mind started racing. She wondered what he had in store for her. Maybe he was going to make her flash someone. Maybe she would have to streak naked through the library. Bre became more and more nervous as she waited.

SA responded, "Find a suitable guy of your choosing in the library. Take him to study carol 403A again. Once inside, remove your trench coat. Then get down on your knees and give him a blowjob. Suck his cock until he cums in your mouth. I will be watching the secure feed from the camera. Failure to complete the assignment or any hesitation will end the game."

Bre couldn't believe what she just read. She couldn't believe that things had escalated in this direction and that SA wanted her to perform sex acts on someone other than him. She thought about refusing. But, she definitely did not want the game to end. She badly wanted to be with SA again. Bre acquiesced in her mind as she couldn't bear the thought of the game ending and not having SA again.

Bre walked around the study tables looking for her subject. She noticed the same guy she had given a lap dance sitting at the same table she had found him before. Bre wondered if he was always at that table, or whether he had been returning there in hopes of seeing her again. She pondered for a second whether she wanted to use him for her assignment or someone else. Bre finally concluded that it was better to use the same guy so only one person instead of two would know about her perverted, depraved acts. And, she knew he would be a willing participant.

Bre walked over to the guy and whispered in his ear, "Would you come with me to the study carol please?"

The guy looked up and recognized it was Bre. He replied, "Absolutely." He stood up and they went to the study carol.

Once inside, the guy said, "I was hoping I would see you again."

Bre responded, "No talking please." That wasn't a rule of her task, but she really didn't want to converse with the guy. She was just there to complete her task so she could get her reward. As Bre removed her trench coat revealing her flawless nude body, she said, "Stand there against the wall." The guy complied and stood against the wall facing Bre as he admired her stellar figure.

Bre got down on her knees in front of the guy and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock from his boxers which quickly sprang erect. Bre wasted no time and took his cock in her mouth without hesitation. Bre was somewhat relived the guy had a nice cock, but not as big as SA's, so it was much easier to suck.

Bre slurped away on the guy's stiff rod, giving him a wet, sloppy blowjob. She bobbed her head back and forth on his cock. She kept her tempo high in hopes the guy would cum quickly. Bre started to enjoy sucking his dick. She thought about how SA was watching on the camera and that she was doing this for him, and it started to excite her. As Bre sucked away, she started thinking about SA fucking her in the ass. This turned her on even further and got her pussy wet.

Soon, Bre could feel the guy's cockhead swell in her mouth. The guy started tensing up and grunting. Bre knew what was coming next. She feverishly bobbed and sucked away and the guy exploded. He dumped his cumload down Bre's throat. The guy twitched his body several times as he shot cum in Bre's mouth.

Lucky for Bre, the guy shot an average sized cumload, so she easily kept it in her mouth and swallowed it. When he was done jerking, Bre released his cock from her mouth. As Bre stood up, the guy said, "That was amazing."

Bre cut him off and said, "No talking please." Bre put on her trench coat and said to the guy, "This is our little secret, ok?" The guy nodded his head yes. Bre continued, "Remember, wait five minutes before leaving, ok?" The guy again nodded his head yes.

As Bre left the study carol she shut the door behind her. She checked her phone and there was a message from SA saying, "Good girl. Nicely done. Return to your dorm room and await further instructions."

Bre replied, "Ok."

As Bre walked back across campus she thought about what was going to happen. She was very excited. She also thought about the fact she just performed a sex act on a stranger for SA. She felt it was pretty twisted, but she enjoyed it. To her surprise, Bre enjoyed sucking the stranger's cock and swallowing his cum.

Bre arrived back at her room and found a bag on her door. Inside the bag was a black silk rope. She messaged SA, "I'm here. Got the bag."

SA messaged, "Put on your blindfold and sit on the bed."

Bre replied, "Ok." She put on the blindfold and sat on the bed. She eagerly awaited SA's arrival. After five minutes, she heard SA enter the door.

SA instructed, "Stand up please." Bre complied and stood up. SA continued, "Remove your coat." Bre complied and dropped her coat on the floor. With Bre standing nude in front of SA, he instructed, "Slowly turn around please." Bre complied and slowly turned around facing away from SA. SA said, "Cross your arms behind your back please."

Bre complied and crossed her arms behind her back. As she did, she felt SA's hands on her arms and the silk rope on her skin. SA proceeded to wrap the rope numerous times around Bre's forearms, binding her arms behind her back.

As she stood there tied up, Bre heard SA get undressed. She was incredibly excited for what was to come. SA gently pushed Bre down, helping her to her knees. Bre immediately felt SA's hard cock press against her lips. She eagerly took SA's shaft in her mouth as his cockhead parted her lips.

SA instructed, "Suck it just like you did the guy in the study carol." Bre complied and sucked away on SA's cock. Bre continued sucking for four or five more minutes.

SA withdrew his cock and helped Bre up off the floor. He guided her to the bed and placed her doggystyle on the bed with her ass hanging off the edge. SA guided his cock in Bre's wet pussy and began fucking her from behind.

As he fucked her, Bre felt SA's thumb penetrate her tight asshole. It felt slightly different to her than the last time. This time it felt more slick. Bre realized SA had lube on his thumb. SA continued to work his thumb back and forth in Bre's ass as he continued fucking her pussy. Bre was overwhelmed with sensation. She wanted to cum, but fought it off.

Soon SA slowed the tempo of his fucking and paused with his cock buried deep in Bre's wet cunt. SA continued working his thumb in and out of Bre's ass. He withdrew his thumb and Bre felt more lube being squirted and dripped on her asshole. The anticipation was driving her wild. Bre expected SA's cock may be next. She was both nervous and insanely aroused. Then she felt two of SA's finger work their way in her asshole and she gasped.

SA fingered Bre's ass for a few more minutes and then withdrew his fingers. Bre felt more lube being squirted on her sphincter as SA withdrew his cock from her warm cunt. Then she felt a good deal of pressure against her sphincter. She felt more pressure and then felt her asshole part open as it accepted the head of SA's cock. Bre felt a bit of pain and gasped again. SA continued and slowly pressed his cock forward in Bre's ass.

Bre continued to feel pain as SA's large prick penetrated her ass. It was very painful at first. Once SA got his cock all the way in her ass, he paused. Bre's pain subsided and SA slowly retracted his cock part of the way from her ass. He then slowly pushed forward and Bre felt the pain return. He paused and repeated this several times. By the fourth time, Bre didn't notice the pain anymore. She started to enjoy the sensation.

SA continued slowly fucking his cock back and forth in Bre's tight little ass. Suddenly, Bre felt a stinging sensation on her ass cheek at the same time she heard a loud slap as SA smacked her firm ass. Bre yelped a little from the stinging sensation which quickly turned from pain to pleasure. The sensation excited her. SA continued fucking her ass, now at a moderate pace.

SA continued fucking away at Bre's tight ass and forcefully slapped her ass cheeks a few times as he did. The stinging sensation of the slaps along with the feeling of SA's cock deep in her ass was incredible. It took her by surprise, but the sensations triggered an orgasm as Bre erupted in ecstasy.

A few moments later, just as Bre's orgasm subsided, Bre could hear SA start to groan as he kept pumping his hard cock in her ass. She felt his cockhead throb and then he unleashed. SA exploded inside Bre's tight little ass. He pumped his cock as he dumped load after load of warm cum inside her. Bre could feel the cum all around her asshole and inside her.

When SA was finished, he held his cock deep in Bre's ass for a few moments. He then withdrew his rod as cum started to ooze from Bre's little asshole. SA had dumped a huge load of cum inside Bre's ass. She could feel his warm cum continue to dribble out her asshole and drip down on her bed. There was so much cum dripping from her ass, it made an almost constant waterfall trail from her ass down to the bed. It felt dirty and erotic. Bre loved it.

SA got dressed as Bre remained on the bed. SA went over to Bre and started to untie her arms. He said to Bre, "Remember, count to 100." Bre nodded in agreement.

After SA left and Bre finished her count, she removed her blindfold and saw the pool of cum on her bed. She couldn't believe all that cum had been inside her tiny little ass. Bre went to the shower to clean herself. She was still incredibly horny. She soaked in the shower as she recanted the events of the night. Subconsciously she started rubbing her clit. She started rubbing faster and faster. Bre eventually realized what she was doing and caught herself just in time to stop before she came. Bre desperately wanted to cum again, but she wanted to stay true to the rules and only cum when SA said she could.