It Started with a Jar of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day Bre was in a horny daze. She kept thinking about her erotic evening and how much she enjoyed it. She wasn't able to pay attention at all in class.

That evening, Bre received a message from SA asking, "Did you enjoy the game play last night?"

Bre quickly responded, "I loved it. The feeling of your cum ooze out my little asshole was out of this world."

SA asked, "Did you enjoy being a naughty girl and sucking the stranger's cock to earn your reward?"

Bre replied, "I did. I loved being naughty for you."

SA inquired, "Do you want to continue to be my cum slut and earn more cum?"

Bre typed, "I do. I want more cum." Bre thought for a few seconds, then typed, "But I want to see you cum on me this time. I want to see it shoot from your cock." Then she hit send.

SA responded, "And you know you will have to take it to the next level to earn that and continue to play, right?"

Bre answered, "I do. I want to play."

SA said, "You will receive instructions on Thursday."

Bre replied, "Ok." She thought to herself, Thursday? That was in four days. The wait was going to be impossible.

The next several days were unbearable for Bre. She constantly thought about what her next task might entail. She also thought non-stop about having sex with SA again and how she couldn't wait to see the sight of cum shooting from the tip of his cock.

Thursday finally arrived and Bre awoke and found a gift bag on her door. The only thing inside the bag was a key card from a hotel. Bre messaged SA and said, "I got the bag and card."

SA replied, "Do up your makeup suitable for a fancy dinner. Wear your wig, glasses and stiletto high heels. Take the card to the Waterfront Hotel at 7pm tonight. Go to Room 1801. Remove your clothes and message me for further instructions."

Bre replied, "Ok."

Bre continued to wonder all day what her assignment would be. The day drug on forever. The clock seemed to stand still. Finally, the evening came around and Bre got ready. She did her makeup and got dressed as instructed. Bre made her way to the hotel and up to the 18th floor. As she walked from the elevator to Room 1801 her heart started racing with anticipation.

Bre knocked on the door and then let herself in with the key card. No one was inside, so she took her clothes off and sat on the edge of the bed as instructed. She messaged SA, "I'm here. I'm naked."

After a few minutes, SA responded, "Put on the dress that is hanging in the closet. Go down to the lobby bar. The bar is full of businessmen from out of town attending a conference. Select a man of your choosing. Flirt with him and invite him back to the room for a drink. When you are back to the room, excuse yourself to freshen up and go into the bathroom. Message me and you will receive further instructions then."

Bre replied, "Ok." Her mind raced a bit as this task was different. She didn't fully know what she had to do with this man she selected. She had to wait for further instructions, which made her nervous. Was it going to be another blowjob. Was it going to be more? He thoughts went in a flurry in her head.

Bre went to the closet and retrieved the dress. It was a black cocktail dress. It was silky and low cut both in the front and in the back. It was on the borderline between sexy and slutty. Sexier than anything Bre normally wore, but not overly so. Bre slipped into the dress and checked herself in the mirror. She liked the way the dress looked on her. It made her feel sexy.

Bre proceeded down to the bar. As SA had said, the bar was full of businessmen. Almost all of them were between 30 and 50. Bre wandered through the bar. She could tell she was getting a lot of looks which made her feel confident. She was one of the few women in the bar. Bre was also by far the youngest person in the bar; she wasn't even old enough to drink yet.

Eventually Bre noticed a nice-looking man in his late 30s sitting at the bar with an empty seat next to him. She sat down next to him and said hello. He said hello back and they started some small talk. The man offered to buy Bre a drink and she accepted. Bre continued to chat and flirt with the man. She could tell he was very attracted to her.

After Bre finished her second drink, she said to the man, "It's really loud in here. Would you like to come up to my room and have another drink where it is quieter?" The man eagerly agreed. Bre got up and the man followed her to the elevator.

Neither Bre nor the man said anything in the elevator on the ride up. They exchanged an awkward smile and continued in silence. When the elevator stopped on her floor, Bre exited and the man followed her to her room. She opened the door, and they went inside.

Once inside, Bre said, "Would you excuse me, I have to freshen up?"

The man replied, "Of course."

Bre's heart raced as she went into the bathroom and messaged SA. SA quickly responded with a long set of instructions that must have been pre-prepared. They read, "Take off your dress. Return to the room and take your new friend over to the sliding glass door. Engage in some foreplay, then get down on your knees and suck his cock in the window for a few minutes. Then have him lay on the bed. Climb on top of him. Fuck him reverse cowgirl style as you look out the window. Make him cum. Your choice as to where he cums on you. There are condoms in the nightstand. Leave the window shades open and all the lights on in the room. I will be watching from across the way. No hesitation or the game will end."

Bre replied, "Ok." She sent her reply before she had mentally agreed to proceed. Her head spun as she digested what she had to do. She continued to think about it as she took off her dress. Part of her was shocked SA wanted her to sleep with another man. The other part of her was shocked she was seriously considering sleeping with this stranger just so she could sleep with SA again. Once she was naked, she looked at herself in the mirror. Bre still wasn't sure she could do this. Eventually, she took a deep breath and concluded to go through with it. She wanted SA bad and would do anything to see him.

Bre returned to the room and the man saw her beautiful, tight body fully nude. His jaw dropped open and he was speechless. Bre walked over to him and then led him to the window. She put her arms around his neck and they started kissing. Bre quickly took off the man's sport coat as they continued to kiss. The man's hands began exploring Bre's sexy little body and ended up on her firm ass. He squeezed her ass cheeks, and she gasped a little. To her surprise, Bre kinda liked the squeeze.

Bre broke the kiss and got down on her knees in front of the man as he stood in the window. She undid his belt and unzipped his pants and they dropped to his ankles. She pulled down his boxers and his hard cock sprung free.

Bre took his cock in her mouth as the man took off his shirt. The man had a decent sized cock, and Bre went to work on it taking it in and out of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his swollen cockhead and then took his cock back in her mouth. As she sucked away, Bre thought about the fact that SA was watching her. It turned her on that she was performing for him. She was enjoying sucking another stranger's cock for SA.

After a few more minutes of sucking, Bre released the man's shaft from her mouth. She helped him out of his shoes and took his pants all the way off. Bre guided him to the bed. She retrieved a condom from the nightstand and rolled it down over the stranger's stiff rod. Bre climbed on top of him facing the window as SA had instructed.

Bre lowered her now wet pussy down over the man's hard shaft. It felt good as it slid inside her wet box. Bre started slowly grinding her pussy back and forth with the man's cock inside her. She stared out the window at the buildings across the street as she started fucking the man. Bre could barely see a few people in the windows across the street, but they were way too far away to make out any faces or even tell if they could see her. She wondered where SA was.

Bre started enjoying bouncing on the man's cock. She continued to stare out the window. The thought that SA was watching her really turned her on. She continued to bounce away on the man's rod trying to put on a show for SA. Before long, Bre could feel the heat build in her hot, wet cunt. She reached down and started rubbing her clit. After a few strokes on her clit, she exploded. An orgasm rocked her entire body as she convulsed on the man's stiff prick inside her.

Once her orgasm subsided, she climbed off the man. Bre decided she would give SA a real show, so she brought the man back over to the window and got back down on her knees. She removed the condom from his cock and started jerking the man's hard dick above her face. She said to him, "I want you to cum all over my face." Bre figured that would give SA a great show, and at the same time she would enjoy watching cum shoot from the stranger's cock.

After a few strokes from Bre, the man took over and started jerking his cock on his own. The thought of kneeling before this stranger who was about to give her a facial really excited Bre. She started rubbing her pussy as the man jerked his cock.

Bre called out, "That's it. Jerk that big cock till you cum. I want your cum. Cum for me. Cum all over my face." The man complied and started jerking faster. Bre continued, "That's it. Cum for me baby. Cum on my pretty face. Shoot your cum all over my pretty little face."

Bre continued working away at her pussy as the man now feverishly jerked his cock above her face. Bre could feel herself close to orgasm. The man started tensing up and Bre got really excited. She knew he was about to explode.

A few jerks later Bre saw the slit of his penis open as cum shot from his cockhead. It was a large, thick stream and landed across Bre's forehead. The second volley quickly followed and landed on her cheek. The sensation of the man's thick, warm cum hitting her skin sent Bre over the edge. She orgasmed as he continued plastering her face with cum. As she gasped for air a stream of the man's cum landed in her open mouth.

Bre's orgasm subsided shortly after the man was done dumping cum on her face and in her mouth. He had dumped five thick streams on her face and another in her mouth. It wasn't quite the cumload of SA, but it was very impressive. Bre's face was covered with slick, sticky cum.

The man commented, "Oh my god. That was incredible. I've never cum that much in my life."

Bre replied, "Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you." She paused for a second as he looked down at her face covered in cum. Bre looked up at him and said, "I had an enjoyable evening. Thank you. You can get dressed now."

The man was a little disappointed the night was ending, but he took his cue and got dressed and left. After he left, Bre checked her phone and saw a message from SA. It said, "Good girl. Nicely done."

Bre replied, "Glad you liked it." Bre walked over to the window. She stood there so SA could admire her fully nude with cum dribbling down her face onto her chest. She still didn't know where he was, but assumed he could see her with binoculars or something.

SA sent a message, "Enjoy the hotel room for the evening. You will receive instructions for your reward tomorrow."

Bre replied, "Ok. Looking forward to it." She turned around and went into the bathroom and showered. The hotel was quite nice, certainly nicer than her dorm room, so she decided to spend the night there.

When Bre returned to her dorm room the next day, a bag was hanging on her door. Inside the bag was another key card to the Waterfront Hotel. She messaged SA and said, "I received the key card."

SA responded, "Take the key card to the Waterfront Hotel at 8pm tonight. Go to room 2420 for your reward."

Bre replied, "Ok. Can't wait!"

Bre was excited. She figured she was going to finally get to see SA this evening. She would get to see his face. And she couldn't wait to see him shoot his huge cumload on her. She fantasized about the sight of cum shooting from the tip of his cock all day.

The evening finally rolled around and Bre headed to the hotel. She could barely contain her excitement. She went up to Room 2420 and knocked on the door. There was no answer, so she let herself in.

Set out on the bed was a silk baby doll with matching G-string panties. Next to the lingerie set was a card. The card read, "Please put on the lingerie. Nock three times on the door to the adjoining room and then turn and face away from the door." It was signed, "- SA".

Bre quickly got undressed and slipped into the baby doll and G-string. She tied the strings holding the top together across her chest and then admired herself in the mirror. She thought the lingerie was beautiful and more romantic. Bre proceeded over to the door to the adjoining room and knocked three times. She turned and faced away from the door as instructed.

Bre heard the door open behind her and her heart raced. SA said, "Close your eyes." Bre did as instructed. Then she felt silky fabric touching her face over her eyes. It was a silk scarf that SA used to blindfold her.

Bre said, "But I thought I was going to..."

SA cut her off and said, "Please follow instructions and you will be rewarded. Ok?" Bre nodded her head in agreement. SA continued, "Slowly turn around and let me look at you." Bre complied and slowly turned. She loved being on display again for SA. It really turned her on. As Bre stood there on display, SA dimmed the lights in the room.

SA then reached out and ran his finger up and down Bre's exposed stomach. He reached down and traced the outline of her silky G-string with his finger which caused Bre to shudder. Then Bre felt SA's lips on hers as they engaged in a passionate kiss. They kissed for a few moments as SA caressed Bre's firm, exposed ass.

Then SA picked up Bre and carried her over to the bed. He put her down on the bed and got on top of her. They continued kissing and making out with their hands roaming over each other's bodies. Bre quickly learned that SA wasn't wearing anything as she reached out and felt his hard cock. This was the first time they had been together that Bre's hands were free and she was enjoying touching him.

They continued passionately kissing and SA untied Bre's top, exposing her perky breasts. He leaned forward and kissed and sucked on her nipples which drove Bre wild. As he did this, Bre felt SA's hand slide in her panties and immediately to her wet slit. He slipped a finger inside her as she gasped with pleasure.

Bre was getting incredibly hot as SA sucked on her tits and fingered her pussy. She desperately wanted to rip off the blindfold but she resisted. Bre felt SA release her nipple from his mouth and withdraw his finger from her soaking wet cunt. Then she felt her panties being pulled down. She lifted her hips up to assist as SA removed her panties.

Then she felt SA's tongue and mouth on her pussy. He began eating her pussy. SA licked and sucked on her clit. Bre could hardly stand it. She was ready to cum. As he continued sucking on her clit, SA worked two fingers in her wet box and finger fucked her. Bre was out of her mind with pleasure. Before long, she cried out, "I'm cumming!" She exploded in orgasm and her whole body jerked and spasmed.

When she was done cumming, SA released Bre's pulsating pussy from his mouth and withdrew his fingers. He brought his hand up to Bre's mouth and she eagerly licked her cum and pussy juices from his fingers which drove her wild. Bre felt SA reposition himself on the bed. Then she felt his cockhead pressing against her lips and she gladly took his hard dick in her mouth.

Bre sucked away on SA's cock, taking it deep in her throat. She continued eagerly slurping away giving him a very wet and sloppy blowjob. She used her free hands to caress and fondle his balls. After a few more minutes, SA pulled his cock from Bre's mouth as he again repositioned on the bed.

A moment later, Bre gasped as she felt SA's large cockhead part her pussy lips and slip inside her warm box. He started slowly fucking his cock in and out of Bre's pussy as they passionately kissed. He continued fucking her as their tongues twirled in the air together.

SA continued slowly fucking Bre for what seemed like an hour. Bre wanted to cum again so badly that her pussy ached. SA picked up his tempo and began fucking Bre harder. He continued this pace for a minute and then increased tempo yet again and even harder. Their bodies were now slapping together and both working up a sweat. They were both breathing hard as they furiously fucked.

Bre started to moan and cry out. "Oh my god," she said. "Oh fuck. Oh shit." Bre could feel her orgasm building up inside her. The heat was raging in her cunt. She started to tense up and arch her back and point her toes.

Just as she did, the blindfold was ripped from her face. She caught a glimpse of SA's face in the dimly lit room. But before she could take in the image, she exploded. The boiling orgasm erupted like a volcano. The long build up along with the sudden stimulation of regaining of her sight made her orgasm insanely intense. She came so hard she practically lost her vision and nearly blacked out. Bre screamed out in ecstasy. No comprehensible words came out. Just screams as she orgasmed.

SA slowed his fucking pace but Bre's orgasm continued. She continued convulsing as every muscle in her body tightened and spasmed with pleasure. SA stopped his fucking with his cock buried deep in Bre's wet box. She twitched a few more times on his cock as her orgasm finally subdued.

SA withdrew his cock from Bre's swollen pussy. He straddled Bre's chest and began jerking his cock just above her face. With the dim lights in the room, Bre got a good view of SA's cock but couldn't quite get a good view of his face. She wasn't sure if that was the lighting in the room or whether she was still lightheaded from her orgasm. Bre concluded it was a little of both.

As he continued jerking off above her face, SA asked her, "Is this what you been waiting for?"

Bre replied, "Yes. Absolutely!"

SA inquired, "Have you been a good little cum slut to earn this reward?"

Bre answered, "Yes."

SA said, "I want to hear you say it."

Bre replied, "I've been a good little cum slut."

SA asked, "What does my cum slut want?"

Bre responded, "I want your cum. I want to see it shoot from your cock all over my face."

SA inquired, "What is my cum slut willing to do for my cum?"

Bre replied, "Anything. Anything you want. Please just cum on me. Cum on my face."

SA said, "I like hearing that. Keep going."

Bre continued, "I'll do anything for your cum. Cum on me. Please cum on my face. I want your cum so bad. Please cum on me."

SA continued jerking his cock more rapidly now. Soon he called out, "Are you ready?"

Bre exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes. I'm ready. Cum on me! Cum on my face! Give it to me!"

SA called out, "Get ready, here it comes!"

Bre watched SA's cockhead intently as the slit of his penis parted and a massive volley of cum shot from the tip. Bre continued watching as barrage after barrage of thick, white cum shot from SA's cock and landed on her face. It streamed across her cheeks and nose. Some landed on her forehead and got in the hair of her wig.

Bre lost count, but it seemed like SA had dumped at least ten large streams of cum all over her face. Her face was plastered. It even streamed across parts of her eyes and she could barely see. She loved it. Bre opened her lips to try and speak and some of the cum dribbled into her mouth. She quickly swallowed it and said, "That was amazing."

SA asked, "Are you my little cum slut?"

Bre answered, "Yes, I'm your cum slut."

SA asked, "Do you enjoy being a cum slut for me?"