It Started with a Kiss Ch. 03

Story Info
TP in Sue's pussy after pissing has Bob offer his tongue.
2.7k words
4.55
16.4k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A somewhat fictional series recounting a time in the late 1970's into the 80's also known as the Golden Age of Porn. Chapter two built on the first, and this is a branching out so as to explore another topic.

All actors are adults!

If topics involving urine and watersports aren't your thing then don't complain, just move on - the next chapter is about the ass and nothing but Sue's gloriously delicious ass.

As I intimated in my prior stories, I was absolutely besotted, in total love with my girlfriend Sue's pussy. I dreamt of it. Still do. I adored her scent on my face. I could have spent eternity with it there - just there - mere inches from my lips.

Well, to be honest her delicious ass was always a very close second. A lot of time in first place. And I was not at all above worshipping her small yet very pretty breasts. But this tale centers around her pussy and those delicious juices from which I supped.

The one thing that, after months of adoration and worship, became a problem. Not her monthly 'little friend' as she would so quaintly call it. I didn't care being a horn dog. I just avoided pulling on the string. No, something even more basic.

For a tall and broadly built young lady my lovely Sue had a small bladder. The merest hint of chill and she'd have to void it. When we first dated it was an inconvenience. Later, as we became sexually active it became even more so.

Those were the days before waxing, when a maiden using a razer on her nether's was exotic, erotic, and rare! The Golden Age of Porn is resplendent with images of women sporting their well furred muffs.

Toilet paper. The wee little problem when your girl went to the poddy. Little bits of white fluffy littering her Venusian Forest. So one evening...

We'd left the theater parking lot. It was dark and I could tell Sue was both horny and conflicted. Not too surprising as we'd seen the uncut version of The Journey of O, starring Georgina Spelvin.

I'd enjoyed the caning scenes but I don't think Sue did. I had expected her to say something about those as we drove away, but it was one of the later scenes that she found 'icky'.

In the version we saw, one of the ending scenes had the star actress mount the face of her antagonist and while forcing him to eat her out, she pissed on him. Now to tell the truth my cock went steel hard watching that and was a little surprised that Sue wanted to criticize what we saw.

"Well. Uhm." I was almost ready to blurt something out, but just didn't know the best way of expressing myself.

"Yuck. Don't say you found that sexy!"

Now I was stuck. "Well, to tell you the truth..."

"Euwwww!"

"Now hold on." I was really stuck on how to say the next. "Okay, you know when we're fooling around?"

"What's that got to do with... oh my god. That's disgusting!"

Huh? "Wait. You know when you have to go to the bathroom? And come back? And I'm" oh gosh. I couldn't just say eating your pussy. Those days! "Using my mouth? On you?"

Sue's face started to cloud up, I could see it when I glanced at her. "Sigh. I love doing that, you know that! And I love it when you come back. I think..." well. Can't make things any worse. "...you taste even better when you're done."

She shakes a little and stares at me. "What!?!"

"Look. You use toilet paper. I know you do because I... well. Bits if it gets stuck." This is NOT the conversation I want right now. "It doesn't make you cleaner than when you left. I can taste you... Your... pee. When you come back."

"Gah!" Sue stares out the windshield. It's silent for several moments. I'm afraid she's just going to want me to drop her home.

She turns to look at me, and I can tell she's almost ready to cry. "I try to be... clean. I don't want to be dirty... I... I..."

"Shhhh. You know I love you. And love pleasuring you!" I'm just going on instinct at that point. "And I love how you taste. You know that! And I love it when you come back from... there..."

She turns to look back at me confused. "So what - what are you saying?"

I sigh. "Look, we both know when you got to pee you really have to. Just don't, you know. Wipe when you're done. I'll be happy to continue where we leave off."

"That's perverted." But Sue said it in a flatter tone. Her head was cocked in that 'huh, never thought of that one before' way she had. I decided to change the subject.

"So what did you think of that scene of the girl under the dinner table?"

It wasn't really late and we were driving back to my parents' place. They'd been spending more time at a weekend place they'd been renovating, and since I had a part time job as well as being in community college I'd stay home. A great situation for Sue and me.

I also had an older sister who'd gone to work straight from high school, and who'd also been recently married. So I really had the place to myself! My sister and I shared a Jack and Jill bath that had a shower in place of a tub; it took the same space but I guess the builder figured it'd save a few bucks finishing it as a shower in lieu of a tub.

With the house to ourselves Sue and I got into a habit of going out Friday after classes and or work. We'd head to the place and after grabbing a shower together, would head into my bedroom for a few hours of fooling around. I'd drive her home after. We'd do the same thing on Saturdays, and I just had to make sure to get any signs of Sue's being over gone by Sunday evening, when my mom and dad would come back home.

We were soaping each other down when Sue said "Uh oh... gotta go." The shower wasn't fancy, it had a curtain hanging from a rod in place of a glass door. Usually Sue would just duck out, take care of business and hop back in. This time as she rinsed off a couple of red spots grew on her cheeks as she turned away pulling the curtain away and said quietly "Do you want to watch?"

My cock had already been hard, but on hearing that it felt as if it took on even greater length and girth. I kissed her shoulders and said "Yes!"

"Pervert" was Sue's weak retort. Like most bathrooms of the time the toilet sat between the shower and the sink. Sue quickly used a towel to sort of dry herself then after raising the lid turned to sit on the seat. Her coral colored nipples were hard - she looked up at me and said "What are you waiting for?" as she spread her thighs apart.

I'd just figured she wanted me to stay in the shower and peek around the curtain. I shut the water off then grabbed another towel, and after using it quickly knelt on the small bath mat in front of her, my hands on either of her knees. The spots on her cheeks shown even redder and I could feel her trembling but she sat back, and closed her eyes. Sue's right hand was over her pussy, fingers spreading her lips apart. I leaned in for a closer look as the first spurt of hot pee jetted out from her.

I'd never seen a girl piss before, and I found it fascinating. The jet fanned out quickly from Sue's pussy - it dawned on me why a certain spot in her folds tasted bitter and more strongly piss flavored than others. I was seeing her urethra in action. Her piss flowed not just from that but flared out onto her labia and ass cheeks. Wow!

"Uhnn" I heard her semi-grunt. "Still turned on? Watching me do this?"

My eyes glued to the continued flow I answered "Hell yeah!" Then a thought struck me. "Hey wait, want to do this on me?"

"No!" was the reply I got back, but Sue didn't stop or push me away or tell me to stop looking. I grinned and leaned a bit to kiss one of her inner thighs.

"Hmmm. Can't wait to - you know - taste you." I heard her quick intake of breath. And darn but Sue sure needed to pee! It seemed to go on and on and on. I was eager to lick not just her folds at that point but also where that hot jet of her pee hit her ass cheeks and inner thighs.

But it did finally stop, and after a couple of spurts a still embarrassed Sue said "See? Why I need to wipe up? Girls can be messy."

She'd automatically reached for some toilet paper but I had put out a hand to stop her. "Uh uh - I meant what I said. God Sue, that really turned me on. Please? Let me?"

Sue's face reddened. I was afraid I'd gone too far but she grinned and dropped her hand. "I'm afraid to stand - I'll drip all over."

I stood up, kicked the bathmat to the side. Took one of our towels and draped it onto the tiles, then laid face up on it. "Now you can - come on Sue, please?" My cock felt as if it was on fire. "We can finish that shower afterwards."

Sue said "Yuch" but stood up, turned and after placing her feet on either side of my body lowered herself onto my face. She was right. Small drips of hot pee dripped from her folds landing on my chest, then neck, then finally my face. I brought my hands up to cradle that hot lush ass of hers as she brought her pussy lips to my mouth.

She was wet. Wetter than I ever remembered. The dirtiness of what we were doing had turned her on immensely. My tongue pushed out and lapped her hot juices from those folds I loved. The urine smell was stronger than usual, trapped in the fine, curly fur that covered her outer labia and Venus mound. It only strengthened my arousal. The hot taste of her piss mixed with her other juices was heady, strong, delicious.

I licked her from vagina to clit, feeling the hot oozing mix pool onto the surface of my tongue. I swallowed, shuddered, returned for another taste. Then turned my head to one of her thighs, cleaned the drops I found. Then the other. I lifted up and Sue rose just a bit - I slid down and god I was in heaven. Her pussy dripped on my face as I licked the remaining drops of her piss from her ass cheeks.

"God you're a pervert" Sue said quietly and I looked up, meeting her eyes. She was smiling and all traces of embarrassment gone. "Want some more?"

As I said our eyes were locked. I licked her pussy a couple more times and then answered. "Yes!" Sue closed hers... and a hot stream jetted from her vagina. I'd opened my mouth - god what a sweet reward.

In a later time, I would have wanted Sue to clench her breasts, or rub her clit, hell just pinch her nipples. Instead she had her hand on her hips. That was enough though. The almost feral look on her face told me all I needed to know. It wasn't just a minor spurt from her urethra, oh no. Sue pissed all over my face, almost drowning me. My hair was soaked, I swallowed several times but could not keep up. The towel under me was a sham, my shoulder blades sat in a puddle from my sweet Sue.

We finished our shower and repaired to my bed. I'd been building a collection of things for us to use and after Sue laid down on my bed, I had moved her wrists above her head and tied them to the headboard. I spent an hour teasing, kissing and nibbling her body from toes to shoulders but avoiding her pussy completely.

Sues thighs were soaked with her juices when I finally laid between them. God she was wet! And so sweet tasting. After my little anatomy lesson, I'd made sure to give her urethra as much attention as her other folds, saving her clit until last. That poor nubbin had become hard and throbbing, completely clear of it's hood when I finally favored it with my lips and tongue.

By that time Sue was begging for me to make her cum. With fingers inserted into her vagina rubbing on her G spot and my tongue and lips on her clit she shuddered and writhed through one long ecstatic series of orgasms. I finally stopped when I became afraid of Sue screaming and waking my parent's neighbors!

I had let her rest as I untied her wrists, but then climbed over her, my knees on either side of her shoulders. "Open your mouth" I told her, "And stick out your tongue."

Up to this point it was only Sue who'd touch my cock when we were together. I'd become curious as to how she'd react if I masturbated in front of her. I brought my right hand to my cock and brought the head of it to her tongue. She smiled that sexy smile of hers, and I began stroking myself. She brought her hands to my ass and held me and flicked her tongue over the tip of my cock, saying "Yeah, like that, I want to watch."

I'd been close to orgasm for a while, and rewarded her with a large drop of pre-cum on her upper lip. I was moving my cock as I stroked it, brushing it along her lips, letting her tongue work on the underside of my cock head. I felt one of Sue's hands move along the curve of my ass, moaned when a finger started probing along the muscle ringing the entrance to my ass. She penetrated me slowly and I began panting.

"That's it... cum for me... in my mouth, on me..."

I groaned, and Sue's finger began to turn and move inside my butt. I gave my cock a couple of savage jerks - my orgasm wracked through me. I wanted to only cum in her mouth but all sense of control was gone. Some jetted onto her tongue yet I sprayed most of the hot pearlescent cum onto my lovely Sue's face and lips.

Weak as usual after cumming Sue grasped my cock and brought the head of it into her mouth. She suckled it - god she'd been doing that more and more and it drove me crazy. Payback I think for the long multiple orgasms I've been giving her.

I twitched as the oversensitive flesh was stimulated between her lips and tongue but I would always stay in place. It hurt but also felt wonderful, especially when her fingers would continue to probe my anus.

As Sue finished, she opened her mouth then smiled, doing sexy stretch women know how to do seemingly from birth. "God you look so beautiful" I told her.

"You always say that when you cum all over my face" Sue said. She sounded pleased. "You can clean me now." We spent the sweetest time kissing and sharing my cream as I lovingly licked it from her face and lips, then bringing it to hers. This was always one of the best parts of our sexual times, sharing my cum, our tongues passing it back and forth, then eventually swallowing it.

It was late when I finally took my girlfriend home for the night. After I dropped her off, I drove back, and even though exhausted rung out our towels and tossed them into the wash machine. Done for the night I fell into bed for a long and deep sleep, the scents of my Sue fueling my dreams.