All Comments on 'It Started with a Kiss Ch. 04'

by ElliottEden

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this story!

Being that my teenage years were in the seventies, your story brings back great memories. I had this girlfriend and we were oral fucking maniacs. Everything you wrote about we tried, tried again and again. She was just as happy using her tongue on me as I was, licking that luscious ass and pussy of hers.

Thanks man, I love this story, I haven’t thought about her in a long time. It’s nice to go back, visit the past!

got2trygot2tryalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. You really have captured what those times we're like. Nowadays, kids know too much about sex by the time they are in middle school. You've captured how the gradual discovery of new pleasures gave sex such an intensity in those days. It's clear that your writing is authentic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElliottEden@ElliottEden
Like many in the Lit forums I'm older, and my significant other isn't interested in sex any longer. Getting older means things that were taboo when younger now seems... interesting. I have four published series with a few works in progress. The reader is introduced to ...