It Started with a NO Pt. 02

Story Info
Bruce visits Uncle Carl.
1.2k words
4.55
4.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two CARL and ME

After almost two months of hard work at the complex I needed a rest. I planned a weekend visit with my uncle Carl sometime next week.

Allen and James became my weekly sex dates, and they also became gay friends after Allen watched me blow James. Allen's wife came back home and after meeting James allowed Allen more free time. Of course, I was on his list just as James. For me I enjoyed the sex with Allen more than with James. Allen was gentle and more loving, and he what call me "honey" and "dear" and his "wife from home" which I loved. James just wanted a blow job and only sucked my cock once when he was half drunk.

With the money I was able to save I bought a used pick-up. The monthly payments weren't too bad.

I was able to start my long weekend Thursday after work and stopped to see my parents.

"It's nice to see you." My dad said. "How's work. Good money?"

"Not bad. I was able to get a used truck," I said. "The people I work for are nice and not too demanding." I didn't say a word about all the sex I get on the side.

After eating my mom's best meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner she said, "Uncle Carl is excited to have you spend some time with him." She put the dishes in the dishwasher. "He has been lonely since he broke up with Eddie and has plans for a late-night movie with you, a new release he said."

"Mom, dad, it was great seeing you," I said as I got up from the table to leave. "I'll give your love to Uncle Carl." I gave a kiss to mom and hugged my dad and left. I knew Carl had a boyfriend but didn't realize mom and dad knew Carl was gay. Do they think I am?

Uncle Carl lives about thirty minutes from my hometown. He is a short guy of five feet and five inches tall and no more than 130 pounds, most of it in his cock. He taught me how to suck dick when I was a freshman in high school. After the third or fourth time of blowing him, he taught me to swallow his cum. Within three times of doing that I started to love man juice. The last two years we haven't been together as much as we were before. He moved and my parents said I should get friends of my own. I did just that and hung around with two guys from school. They both loved how I gave head.

Uncle Carl opened the door to his house before I rang the doorbell. He was dressed in a pair of short white shorts and a white t-shirt. I got a hardon as he French kissed me when he pulled me indoors.

"Follow me baby," Carl said walking down the hallway.

I followed him to his bedroom, where he pushed me onto the queen-size bed. I smiled at him and said, "Uncle, are you horny for your little nephew? Do you need me to suck that meat of yours?" I got out of my clothes and sat up and watched as he got out of his things and jerked on his six-inch tool that is as wide as a can of soda. My mouth watered knowing how good his sperm is going to taste and my boy pussy twitched wanting his cock.

He stood at the edge of the bed and looked at him and asked, "You been a good little boy?"

"No." I said keeping my eyes on his hard cock as it leaked pre cum.

"No?" Carl asked. "What have you been doing? Going out with some female slut?"

"Of course not. I've been sucking cock just like you. Who's Eddie?" I moved forward and sat on the edge of the bed and placed my palms on his thighs.

"Eddie was almost my wife," Carl said. "But his wife wouldn't let it happen. I need a new wife. Think you can fill the job?"

He moved forward and his cock head stopped two inches from my mouth.

"I've been fucked in my pussy by a great lover," I said. "I 've been sucking him and another guy at work. But I always think of your cock as I go down on theirs." I took the head of his dick in my mouth and used my tongue licking around the head and piss hole. I worked on his shaft as I got my mouth muscles stretched for the wide cock. I sucked and took it all the way into my gay throat and tried to swallow it down to give Carl a fantastic blow job. I let it pull out until only the mushroom head was in my cocksucker. I jerked on the rest of his fuck stick until Carl pulled it out of my mouth and pushed me down on the bed.

Carl took my cock into his mouth and got me hard as he sucked up and down while playing with my ball sack. He reached under me and found my ass hole and played rubbing the anus ring. I was in heaven. "Oh, fuck me Uncle, put your fingers in me, I love it." He removed my cock from his mouth and pulled me completely on the bed with my back laying on the cool sheet and pushed my legs up to reveal all of my ass. He spit on his fingers and put first one in and then another. "Oh... Carl... that is so good... more... I want your cock fucking me, do it now."

He ended finger fucking me and moved up with his face inches away from mine. He kissed me passionately, our tongues played with each other as we sucked on each other's lips and tongues.

Carl got his cock between my thighs, and I lifted up my ass to give him my boy pussy.

"You want uncle to fuck you? Do you want my cock in you, now? I know what I want. Your boy pussy."

"Oh yes, uncle, I want your cock in me. I've dreamed of you in me." I kissed his face and grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled him into me. As his cock entered my ass cunt it hurt a little being so thick, but he was gentle and not aggressive to hurt me.

"Baby, you're so tight. You feel like you're a virgin to me, my honey bitch."

I was in another world. A world of Carl's cock and his balls slamming my ass while fucking me like a girl on my back. I watched his face as he fucked me slowly letting me to enjoy the feeling of getting laid like a girl.

In a sexual daze I said, "Fuck me my sweetheart. Fuck me deep my husband. Fill me with your love juice and make me your wife. Shoot that cum and make me pregnant. Fuck me baby."

I shot my wad between our midsections as he thrush his weapon deep into me. Carl shot his juice into my man cunt. Six shots of cum. It felt wonderful to me. I was his for now.

We laid there regaining a normal heartbeat. We held each other in our arms and fell asleep.

The next two days were the same and if I were a girl, I knew I would be pregnant with all the sperm in my body.

I still needed to taste his wonder cum.