All Comments on 'It Started with Anne'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
improbable

but lots of fun, despite everything. To hell with realism!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THAT ISA SWEET TREAT

Thanks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I like that the author is stepping out of comfort zone.

This was a nice initial exercise in the triad erotic dynamic and the author always writes any carnal scene with verve. The characters could have been drawn with more complexity in terms of writing a home run story in this genre, but the author likely acomplished exactly what he wanted , ditto for most of readers ( in terms of satisfaction ).

I admired the handling of mom's initial freakout upon discovering truth, her wariness upon returning and especially the tenderness and warmth daughter and husband showed in the welcome back scene. Most authors in this genre would have input a headlong rush to boudoir with no trepidations. HeyAll's catalog of stories nearly always contain little gem scenes like that. I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Believing

I believe that if it can be thought of, it can happen.

A very good story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

read, very hot and got even better when mom got into the act instead of daddy and daughter running off together, mom and dad still love eachother and daughter loves them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Good

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Glad

That u and i are nevermind running for office outstanding again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable Reading

Loved the story. The story got especially HOT when mom became part of the group. Keep writing, you are very good. It had me cumming hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Loved your story...Had to read it in three sessions because I kept cumming so often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Mad me so wet I had to fuck my pillow pretending it was my dad!! Love older men snapchat is pussy936

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

The final scene could have been given in more detail with all three involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mom came around to the arrangement a little too quickly.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
The family that "plays together, stays together."

I wonder if Anne is going to get her "stick up the ass" mother to like swallowing dads cock and cummmm? That is one thing that will ruin a relationship... not reciprocating... not letting all of your inhibitions go.. and not giving 100% of yourself to your partner, whatever that entails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Is all I can say.....

To have that kind of family bond....no one get hurt....I missed my chance growing up...the only Male in a house of three beautiful women....my mother and two sisters....my loss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22308 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...