It Started with My Letter to Kevin

Story Info
I was a better at cheating than he was.
2.8k words
2.71
14.5k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was sitting at my desk finishing the last of the letters my boss had dictated last night at his home. I had already finished six others before those last twenty ones. I walked into his office. He had signed them all, just the last one to sign before my day. I waited outside putting the letter into the envelopes waiting for the last one. He handed it to me and in the envelope, it went off to the post box for five pm. I must have done a million or two letters in all the years I had worked for him.

So sorry my name is Janet Summers. Heading home I did not see any PCs until tomorrow. Well I changed my mind. I went for a stiff drink one or two. I was sitting in the bar at five thirty thinking what has been going on with me and my husband Kevin. I can walk out on him taking every penny we have saved. Do what he has been doing to me. Give him a chance with some conditions or you know what.

How this all came about I was in the bar sitting in a booth reading my book and drink. My back to two men with their backs to me. I don't normally hear ears drop on people but I knew one of the voices. So I listen to their conversation they were talking about what all men like to talk about sex.

I was getting a bit bored listening to them and returned to my book. Then all of a sudden, the voice I knew went on to say something that got my undivided attention. Which was this.

"What about Kevin Summers he's fucking a bird to death she caught get enough of him but I do feel sorry for his wife she a smasher," the one I knew whose voice it was.

"How long is this going," The other one said.

"Not too long a month, maybe six weeks but she is red hot in bed. He won't be home tonight till gone midnight until he's fucked umpteen times," the one I knew whose voice it was.

I picked up my drink and gulped it down. I was mad as hell. Then I heard the other man say I have to go her indoors is waiting for me at home. He left. Then Ted (The voice I knew) went to the bar for a drink. I walked up to Ted tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around.

"Hi Janet, what are you doing here," Ted said.

"Ted, I want a few words with you. Mine is a G & T. I will be over there in a booth if one's empty," I said.

Ted came over with the drinks. "What few words do you want with me," Ted said.

"Ted I was sitting in that booth next to you and your friend and I heard what you said about my husband. He is fucking a bird to death. I want to know every little detail of you here and now. Or I will tell your wife you are screwing around and she will believe me. Now tell all or else, "I said.

Ted picked up his drink staring at me over the top of the rim of glass. My face was dead serious and he knew it. He took his time drinking his pint. He wanted to get out without telling me I could tell.

"Right Ted spill the beans or else," I said.

Ted spilt the beans.

"Janet please don't tell Kevin I told you."

"Ted, your secret is safe with me but if you tell Kevin, you know I will round to your house and tell her what you've been up to or not," I said.

Ted just nodded and left in double quick time.

Kevin worked days and afternoons he should be home at nine forty-five? But he planned to be home at midnight once again. Hell I had enough, it was time for action from me. I picked up my phone and rang a friend of mine.

"Helen is that you."

"Yes."

"It's Janet, I want you to do me a favour please."

"And what's the favour?"

"May I come over and stop for a month? I need to think."

"God what's wrong with you and Kevin."

"Tell you all about it if I can come and stay for a month."

"When do you want to come and stay?"

"Tonight if I can."

Go and pack a few things and come over as soon as you can. I will have a bottle or two waiting for you."

"See you soon, thanks."

I went and hire a PO box for two months. Then I went home, packed my clothes, and was writing the letter in my head. Then I sat down and wrote the letter to Kevin.

+

It started with my letter to Kevin.

Kevin since you are reading this in the kitchen you have now realised, I am not at home. No, I have not left for good. AND NO I DON'T HAVE A LOVER OR EVER BEEN UNFAITHFUL TO YOU. I still love you and always will. But I will be gone for the next month. Please don't ring me at work and please don't come to where I work if you do, I will cause a big scene and you don't like that sort of thing. I will ring you at night so I can hear your voice and talk for a while. I won't tell you at what time I will be ringing. I expect you to be there. And I will ring a number of times each night. I am stopping with a friend and please don't follow after work.

The month will go slowly without you and I am already missing you. I have known for some time now you have been cheating on me. I have been hoping you would come to your senses. That is the reason why I have gone away for a month. A month is not a long time but I hope it wakes you up. Remember I love you and always will. I will write to you twice a week and here is my PO box number for you to reply to me. Please write to me about what you are doing and your thoughts. I am glad for the next month you are on days it will give you time to think about us.

I will be blunt now. I want you to give Nancy Williams the one you are cheating with at the moment. I had thought your lust for her would have gone by now but it's time to make your mind up. At the end of this long-dreaded month it is either you give up cheating on me or divorce. It's as simple as that.

I want you to stop cheating on me. That's what I want. Because I love you with all my heart and soul. If you pick on the other, I will be a shattered woman with a broken heart but I will still love you.

I am not going to say anymore just think. It's me your loving wife or her. I will tomorrow night.

Bye for now Janet.

+

Kevin would be home by six every night so I will give to seven thirty before I ring first. I bought one of those burner phones to ring Kevin on. I rang he answered we had a minute talking to each other it was hard. I left it one hour and phoned again. I was the same thing. Nine thirty came I rang again NO Answer. I did the same for the next three hours then he answered. I put the phone down and cried. I did the same thing for the Twenty days. I stopped taking the pill. I started to think my life is all over with Kevin. I rang Ted.

" Ted is Kevin still seeing her YES, or NO?" I said.

"Yes," was the reply.

I sat down with my head in my hands and cried and cried. Helen came over to me giving a hug. I dried my tears.

"Why don't we go out and find someone for one," Helen said.

I shook my head I only wanted my Kevin but he was tearing us apart. I wanted him and only him I loved him so very much. I rang Ted again.

"Ted is there any chance you could help me. To get Kevin head straighten out you know he loves me. But that thing at the top of legs is controlling his head. Please can you help me," I said.

"Janet, I have thinking of how to help for the last few days. Because that friend of yours Helen as told me the hell you are going through. We are out in the pub tonight the four of us I am going to give hell. Jim, Fred, and Bill will are going to do the same. Yes, is head will be in a muddle but we are going to try," Ted said to me.

"Ted, you know what Bill will give him a hard time he's his best mate. What time can I ring you I want to know how it goes," I said.

"Half ten I will be at home by then," Ted said.

I watched that clock tick, tick, minute by minute I was pacing up and down looking in the fridge I don't know why pacing and pacing then the clock was showing half ten. I could not put Ted number in fast enough.

"Ted its Janet how did things go with Kevin tonight," I said to Ted.

"Janet, I think the four of have got through to him. We gave it to so hammer and tongue and so thick he had to listen to us. He seemed to be in a daze when I left him drinking his pint," Ted said.

"Ted, shall I ring him," I said.

"No let him think I will have a go at him tomorrow I will ring you tomorrow night," Ted said.

I paced up and down the house picking up the phone and putting it down for the umpteen time. The phone rang I jumped out of my skin. Grabbing hold of the phone.

"Ted is that you," I said.

"Yes, I said I would ring you."

"Ted how did it go today with him," I said.

"Well I think his is back in gear he said he's going to see her tonight at half nine, "Ted said.

"Thanks Ted. I will let you know how things go bye for now," I said to Ted.

Picked up the burner phone and rang Kevin. He answered and I could in his voice there was something going on in his head. He kept me talking saying the same thing I want you back home over and over.

"I will have to go my tea is burning," I said.

I lied to him that was the first ever lie I told to Kevin. I rang for the next three hours. At nine thirty there was NO ANSWER. I rang one hour later he answered the phone. I put it down. I burst into tears.

The following night I rang every hour he answered each time. I put the phone down. The following night I rang.

"Janet don't hang up please," Kevin screamed down the phone at me.

"Yes, Kevin what do you want to say to me," I said.

"Janet, I want you back home right now."

"Why do you want me back home is it to cook for you or do your washing and ironing for you," I said.

"NO, NO, I want you back in my life I have been such a fool I want my wife back in my life please come home," Kevin pleaded.

"Kevin I will think about it give me a bit of time," I said and hung up.

Ten thirty I rang him back.

"Janet please don't hang up please."

"I love you please forgive me I must be the biggest idiot on the plant for what I have been doing.

Please come home I will do whatever you say please come home," Kevin said.

"Kevin If I come home there will be some changes if you don't agree then there only one way to go," I said.

He knew what I meant.

"I will be home tomorrow night after work and we will work things out there and then," I said.

I would have shot through the door in a second but I wanted him to think and stew a bit longer. I went home the following day I got home after him I did that on purpose. I walked in there was a big bunch of flowers and chocolates on the table and wine in the cooler bucket. He walked up to me and kissed me. I had to return the kiss I had missed them so much.

"Shall I cook or out for dinner," Kevin said.

"Out for dinner," I said.

Kevin was a change man it was like the old days before we were married. We went to the steak house I ordered the most expensive one on the menu. I was time now for one or two questions he had to answer.

"Kevin, I want to know have you stopped cheating on me with Nancy Williams. I want you to look in my eyes and tell me the truth. If I think you are lying to me, I am out that door and its divorce."

Kevin looked in my eyes and sore that he had finished with her. I had to believe him then I told him if he cheated on me again it's divorce and that will be that. For the next month we fucked and fucked each other to death. Then I missed my monthly I was pregnant. I did not tell Kevin until, I was sure. Of the clinic to make sure It looked I was having twins. I sure was. Kevin stayed at my side all through my pregnancy and never looked for another woman. I kept in touch with Ted he had been a great friend to me.

We had twin girls. Two years after I had the girls Ted was divorced but he was a second great mate to Kevin they were like brothers. The years passed and the girls left home. Then Kevin had an accident. He was in hospital and did not have much longer than a week to live. The girls visited all the time. I was with him on his last night.

I wanted to know if he did cheat on me. So I looked at him.

"Kevin please tell me have you every cheated on me since Nancy Williams please tell me I still love you," I said.

Kevin looked at me with a stare I knew he had something to say.

"Kevin please tell me I won't be hurt we are six two," I said.

"Janet please don't hate me but yes I did twice. The first time was when your mother died and you were away for two weeks. The second time was when your father died that was for a week but I did not cheat on you ever again sorry my love I do love you."

I smile and said "Thank you for telling me my love."

Kevin dropped off for one of those short naps. The doctor came in and looked at Kevin. He turn to me shaking his head. Saying when he wakes up it will be most probable be the last time if what to say anything to him be as quick as you can. Kevin woke up he was losing his speech.

Kevin, I must tell you something. Two years after I had the girl's I have had a lover. You don't need to know his name he died two years ago. Just think of the last two our sex was great (I lied to him my lover was better than Kevin's) and I loved every second of it I wish I could make love to you right now. Kevin tried to speak and passed away.

Two months after the funeral I had a new lover I could not get enough of him nor he of me.

Well his six weeks of sex with Nancy Williams was good. But my thirty-eight years with Bill was twice as good. My new lover at sixty is a human dynamo.

Well. It started with my letter to Kevin.

A HUGE THANK YOU to my followers' and supporters. Also

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. To one and all.