All Comments on 'It Started With Social Media'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sometimes...

The best (worst) comment is NO comment

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Sad...

...that you seem to need to publish this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more whore trash

wives and husbands like this deserve to have a horrible life.

hopefully she catches a disease and gives it to her husband so they can share something real.

I would have divorced a whore like that.

NormCastleNormCastleover 11 years ago
Interesting

Some who condemn this type of story, find pleasure and excitement in mother/son stories, where the mother is a wife who is out and out cheating on her husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hawkeye0007???

He's an avid motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
normcastle

maybe they just condemn it because they find it sicken them as it did me, for an old fucking loser like you i believe not much sicken you because you died years ago loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You licked69

your wife seconds and got your ass hit by your wife lover till it bleeds WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best

I don't care what anyone else thinks, This was a great story. I love to look into the mind of the husband as he goes through all of the emotions of knowing his wife is with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-the best

If this is the "best" I hate to see what's "worse". These stories are dominating the "loving wives" genre, which are not erotic to most. Good thing there still are some good writers to look forward too. 1* for effort.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ROUND THREE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE DEAL BREAKER

and his wimpy cuckness would be over, TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
When you wrote:

"My wife even tried to set Al up with his sister," I thought it was going to be about incest!

It was okay - for it's type. Better than some so it got 2*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Adequate LW story

This is an LW story. It is predictable (kinda unfortunate about the cream-pie scene) but fits VERY nicely within the LIT definition of loving wives! It does NOT fit into the troll definition which does NOT acknowledge the ironic use of 'loving', as the trolls expect (nay, demand) it to refer ONLY to True Loving Wives! *

If I were King of LIT (bad nightmare!) I would require that readers be logged on with a registered User Name to be able to access LW. ANON would NOT be an option in submitting Comments. If a user rates 1* to more than 15% of the stories rated, that user ID would forever-more be unable to log onto LW! (Auto-transferred to Romance!)

* A TLW is a married woman whose pussy has chemistry-sensing tissue which must ID an approaching pecker as Hubby-Pecker before her labia can unlock!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
feel sorry for these old fuckers

pathetic old slut and cuck, fucking strange cock to enliven their lives. can't be sadder than this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TRASH

Total fucking trash--you are one sick MOTHER FUCKER ASSHOLE , CUCK DICK LICKER

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, this is pretty pathetic

as an erotic story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is this section called? Loving wives! What's the description of this section?

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

Can't you slow-witted, dullard trolls read? Are you Hard of Thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do not listen to the negatives

One of the better LW stories posted in the past few weeks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A well written and erotic story

After you reach the fifty year old mark and have been married for over twenty years, it may take a lot to put the fire back into a couples sex life, and if this is what it takes for them to fire up their sex life, then why not.

What was so good about this story was; there was no humiliation of the husband and his wife didn't hold sex over her husband's head as a lever to get him to do what she wanted. It was all about love and respect between two people that are in love and wanted to spice up their sex life.

A sweet and loving storyline.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Nice tale which seems to be a win win for all involved. Only pitfall is if wifey becomes emotionally attached to Al and his love making and hubby really might become the third wheel. Well written tale and hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And maybe next time her useless hubby

Can suck another mans cum straight from the source. Fucking queer. Come on out of the closet, time to be a real man and admit you like it up the bum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Done

Just the beginning BUT - it's Done!

Faithful and mischevious with eachother all these years and now she says YES to the following weekend without any second thought or hesitation.

He got aroused with his and their playful games, saw how she and Al got along and let himself get carried away with the fantasy. At no point did she finally say - Okay, enough, we don't have sex with others, she just left the games open and continuous.

Well, she knew she would screw Al and from what little she told hubby - they got the first one off from ages of foreplay and curiosity; however, don't think for a minute that the second was anything less than making love/sex!

Next weekend, they will make love, then fuck, then make love and the pattern will continue in coming weeks until he realizes that he is not a man for his wife, she is used to having sex with him and loving him but she now has a lover and quite possibly soon will become a 'Hotwife' or actually suggest that she go and live with Al for a test of their relationship.

First clue...it started at the reunion when they danced too much and too cozy, it was exciting and her mind wandered to the 'What If's' and, of course - Al wanted some...AND, as a lady - it was up to her to put some space between them and keep the dancing to a minimum. Subconsciouly. I think hubby saw the inevitable, sold himself on the fantasy and didn't push her but in reality (clever girl - she made him think he pushed) she was very interested and - Horny!

Second clue...immediate response to seeing Als' house the next weekend!

Anyway, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4*

I am a regular reader & like your stile and approach.

The story is erotic and the events believable. You are convincing as a writer.

Things happen to people in fiction and in life. Never say never because one never knows. Things would have happened to me had my wife been a bit adventurous. I encouraged her to try other men. It was not her cup of tea. She is 60 now. 20 years ago or so, someone would practically ask her out at each event she attended. She used to tell me. Because I would instantly get turned on and become too wild for her taste, she became reluctant to share the experiences with me. If she had ever fucked another man, I certainly was not privy to the information. What we do not know won't hurt us ...or make us happy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

Please continue- liked that the husband was not humilated...this could be a real life story..all the negatives come from people with nothing better to do...looking forward

the next champter..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great work

The wife's rebuttals and the husbands guessing were awesome details well implemented. I think these were the cause of the positive comments about the story seeming realistic. Some comments said that the couple are old - I must have missed that I had them as late thirties in my head. The benefit of such ambiguity is that the reader can make up such details their own minds - the lack of description of physical and social characteristics also helps here: they're not needed and often smash the picture I would like it to be.

The condoms, did she or didn't she and the reveal that she forgot in the heat of the moment: I thought was very well done and hot.

Only thing I would have liked different is more of the wife getting ready e.g. asking if OK without bra - can't see my nipples through this can you? husband lies and says no both knowing you can. Whatever. But her getting dressed and made up while avoiding telling me how big or not her tits/arse is would have been a bonus for me personally.

If you decide that she is going to get more confident and start taking more of her own decisions and guys/dates I would recommend reading getting ready for date night by boxthorn on darkwanderer net. I find that very sticky.

Keep up the good work, best of luck and please ignore those who haven't read or understood what the category is for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another coward wimp husband

The beginning started off good, but when she just ignored her husband and lovingly danced with her new man that said everything. She showed that she did not care for her husband and showed everyone at the reunion that. Hubby didn't get angry and at that point gave her away. But it was also obvious that she has been cheating on him for a while, even if only online, she and Al had it all planned. Sad that hubby turned out to be a wimp faggot.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Loved your story

I get off on the idea (and have often on the actuality) of finding my wife's used pussy full of another man's jizz, so it was a great bonus added to your fine erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It will be ok for awhile

Then the crap will hit the fan... Ole Al will be the main event for some time... Other friends will move in and John will be so far back they will have to pipe light to him... Seen it too many times...Great story of life ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Wife and I recently attended our 30 year reunion. She ran into a guy from the old football team. He sure did not look the same, but showed a lot of interest in the wife. Being her only man, I encouraged her to flirt. I was late for the evening dinner. When I arrived I found the wife in her car, getting a royal fucking in the backseat. The old friend was driving his sizeable cock to her dogstyle. We shared a drink later, and Tony thanked me for bringing Lynn. Did I have her when we got home? Your damn right. It turned my wife into a hot wife, that now gives me her all. Fuck all that have never tried it!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
The last commenter!

Love you! And is she cute? If so call me on 07201 - 87732455! I'll fuck her too!

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
Did anyone read the author pre-comment?

You know about if you don't like stories about wives fucking other men - don't read this story.

It appears all the haters cannot read. All they can do is hate. Such a shame.

And x_witless_x, fucking grow up please. You owe a commenter an apology. How would you feel if someone disrespected like you did them?

Its in the bible to love your enemies. Its also in the bible to treat others how you like to be treated. Words to live by.

John

victor85victor85over 10 years ago
Mr. Johnstang

Wow! Really, Mr. Johnstang?? The noise you made by thumping your bible actually hurt my ears! So, bible also have other words to live by, don't u think? like, Matthew 5:27, 28, 32; or Leviticus 18:20 etc.And don't u know about loving thy neighbours, that's what x_witless_x is doing, trying to help a cuckie who wants his poor wife to be fucked by a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Johnstang2

Did you read the Anon comment, the guy loves for his wife to be fucked by strangers, so all witless did is offering him another chance, don't be such a cockblock. Go for it witless, show the cucki's wife what she is missing.

LimaCharlieLimaCharlieabout 10 years ago
Do Your Own Thing

I enjoyed your writing style. Hope to see more stories. This is a site to express and share your feelings and desires. I believe anyone who submits comments as Anonymous should immediately be disregarded as being relevant.

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
Shortsighted?

"Trickle down" is not just cum leaking down Debbie's leg. It is a cascade of life's indiscretions, gaining in mass, gaining in potential. A vow broken without consequence only encourages repetition. I know the previous sounds cliche, but it is true nonetheless. I wonder what the Vegas odds would be on Debbie and John being married 10 years from the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wheeeewwww! Lucky bastard!

Nothing I enjoy more than eating a pussy that's had another man's cock deep inside, that's excited that cock to empty its balls-full of sperm into its depths, knowing that it excited that woman as well - first to be fucked and filled, and then to be sucked dry by me!

You caught that excitement very well in your story. Well done!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

There is nothing more exciting than fucking your wife when her pussy is slippery wet with another man's semen. I fucked my first wife on a couple of occasions when it was full of cum and although we're divorced (and I am happily remarried), I enjoyed it. My wonderful wife of twenty years was fucked in a club by another man while I was pleasuring his wife. Wish I could have seen it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Licyou69

I love this. I want my wife to come home and just push me down and straddle my face, then tell me to eat and try to guess what she's been doing after being freshly fucked by some guy and filled with his semen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She Betrayed

She said one thing and did another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Author - thanks for the heads up. Didn't bother to read but it appears you delete any comments that are not glowing.

If that is the case, quit submitting. If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen, stay the hell away from the kitchen.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful story!!!! Thanks!!!

You did it again ;)

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
so hot

loved this, it made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part three

Please write an update on part three. Got blueballs

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

You call that interesting, Why dont you go as well then you can eat his cum from the source

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
More

I can't wait to hear about the next weekend to hear what happens. At some point he needs to watch them fuck and clean her pussy with his mouth while Al watches him.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Reunion?

My girlfriend and I had been seeing each other for five years when she invited me to her reunion. She met her friend Michael, they chatted and danced but she never ignored me or made me feel left out, When she told me Michael wanted to go outside to smoke I told her to just leave her panties on, She looked at me weird and asked what I was talking about, I assured her that I wasn't accusing her of anything, but I knew that if it happened there wouldn't be any traces by the time she put them back on, and I wanted to see her panties all wet since there wouldn't any traces on her. She came back in after about an hour and told me she couldn't sit cause she needed to use the ladies room, when she came back she handed me a little bundle soaking wet and smiled at me, that night we had the most awesome sex imaginable. I had told her not to be scared of telling me every single thing, and she did. She saw him one more time before he had to leave for his home state. She was to sore that day for anything except a blow job. we kept having great sex for quite a few years after that time. We've now been married 12 years when I asked if she wanted to go to the west coast on our next vacation. "You want me to see Michael again?" If it's going to make you as aggresive as last time yes! I told her. We're still a month away from going but she has a brand new wardrobe waiting. I plan on taking my kids Salmon fishing to give her some alone time with Michael. When I told her that if it was as good as last time I wanted to go there once a year. She said maybe every three or five years will be ok by me. Loved this story. brought back a lot of memories. My wife's been dead now seven years but I srill remember the great times we had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Loved this story, please do a part 2 where Al owns her pussy moving forward.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 5 years ago
Sexy story!

I loved your story, it brought back memories for me. The first time I put my cock in my wife after she had sex with her co-worker, she was very loose and slick just as you described. The only difference was, I was so turned on by watching her and Ed that I could barely move for fear of cumming right away. I've never felt anything quite like that. Thanks for a good read, and great jack-off material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This reminds me of when I shared my fiance with a buddy. All I could think of was another guy fucking her. It was my biggest fantasy.

I didn't realize they both kind of had a crush on one another and I got off on them seeing each other especially after she told me his cock was bigger. Two months later she broke off our engagement and today they're now married. Her leaving me is my biggest jerk off fantasy still ten years later. My now wife and I swing with two other couples.

This story could go that way too.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Love this story, it is the best

My wife and I used to share and it was a great time for us. Wish we were still doing it.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I tried to tell myself that Debbie was just having a little harmless fun. As Al continued to press his body into my wife

And this loser does nothing to stop the slut and her asshole friend.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

My wife just went to her reunion. Class of 76 I think. I suggested to leave underwear home. But she wouldn't get naughty even tho I was Okay with it. Darn!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Loved this story, so exciting! Keep up the great work. You really got it right about the angst whole you wife is with

another man getting laid. 6 stars to the author

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another nasty POS that inspires the vermin to share their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another dumb cuck story. You should include yourself as a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, I would of liked the story to continue hearing the new boyfriend gloat to himself or someone else over his easy conquest.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Fucking pussy just standing by and letting it happen then getting off on it the husband needs his dick cut off cause he ain't no man

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Buster2u by your comment alone tells everyone you're not a man you probably don't have a dick either

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Lot of pussies read this story a lot of people with no dicks wishing they were a man

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And then he shot her in the head. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

'... as Al and Debbie pressed their bodies into each other, my gaze was directed to their hips. Through the darkness and the continual motion I was sure that I could see a large tent in Al's pants ...'

And how did you manage to see that - with their bodies pressed together?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous