It Takes a Village to Fete a Queen

Story Info
Bridget is woken by a dream.
1.5k words
4.27
4.3k
00

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

That glorious summer afternoon, the Queen delighted her villagers with tales of her enemies slain, victories won, territories conquered and riches secured for their future prosperity. As was the custom, she would now disrobe and walk amongst her subjects on her way to receive the royal blessing from his majesty. The sexual touching by subjects of all ages and sex helped prepare her for the gift about to be bestowed upon her in honour of the returning warrior princess's victories.

The chosen virgins helped her to step out of her gown and walked behind her as she stepped nervously into the crowd. Naturally, a flaccid old man was first to step up and grope a handful of soft, plump, white tit. Two young women then fondled her neck, back and buttocks in turn, hoping to find, on her, erogenous zones where they knew their own to be. Younger men, already erect attempted to seduce her maj's vadge with their varying degrees of stiffness, length, girth and angle but in vain ( for now ). Queen Bridget knew that she had a way of storing up such information for possible use on future occasions. The hardcore groping of legs, buttocks and pubis by prostrate supplicants started after a few yards and it was having the desired effect. None may delay her progress to the king though, which was a shame as she had seen some cocks she'd have loved to handle and some of the girls gave the most sensuous pussy strokes. A young guy shot his load more than a metre from her highness and was jostled and ridiculed by his peers.

The two village virgins were finally allowed to perform their roles in the ceremony as Queen Bridget approached her husband. The virgin male would kiss one cheek and she would give his erect member a friendly pat. The innocent female would kiss the other cheek while fingering the Queen's moist quim for a little longer than she was allowed.

"Enough, come here woman, let me give you what you most desire!" announced the king.

As he embraced his lady and lowered her to the ground, the third-party caressing and fondling was allowed to continue but this close to his royal lowness, only a select gaggle of cronies were permitted.

"Not unpleasant" thought Bridget "and certainly a welcome complement to his Neanderthal ways."

His maj entered the regal vagina and thrust determinedly. She determined that he had jettisoned his cargo after maybe 15 such thrusts, pulled out and retied his robe. He announced that he had other business to attend to and must leave.

It was now that her fun could start. Many of the assembled cronies and visiting dignitaries were friends. They had bathed together on many occasions. The rules forbade any man or appropriately equipped beast to enter the sacred love chamber after the king but a girl can get off many other ways.

Princesses and ladies-in-waiting were quick to cradle the queen's head, kissing her lips and cheeks and offering helpful advice such as,

"Lift thine arsecheeks to allow gravity to assist"

and

"Flex your pelvic muscles, it will suck the royal seed right in."

"You know I need to cum too, Lavinia!" the queen retorted angrily, "finger my hole, that's what you're here for."

Lavinia stroked Bridget's brown-grey hairy mound with the palm side of her fingers in a circular motion as she had observed Bridget employ on herself on several occasions. She was nervous to touch the wet cavity in case she was responsible for withdrawing any of the king's swimmers from their intended goal. Thankfully, Rose was less concerned and was already down between her legs planting kisses on her chubby warm thighs. That first kiss on her wet hole felt divine,

"Careful not to suck, Rose you don't want a gobful of his semen do you? Or do you? Hahaha!"

Giggling herself at the very thought, Rose aimed higher and found her lady's clitoris had come out to play. She kissed it, initially a comforting kiss between friends, then a lick, then a kiss between lovers and a bite and then she proceeded to full on fellate the little man. Her smaller mouth and tighter lips gripping its tiny shaft in a more loving embrace than any man could do. Lavinia had been pushed out and diverted her hands to the royal tits.

It was Bridget's own huge 68 year old knockers which were seen being fondled by the young princess. The young lady-in-waiting could be seen, over Bridget's fat belly, face down in her soft granny muff.

Off to her left, Bridget spied a dignitary that took her fancy. A visitor from some far off land, he was tall and lean with an absurdly long dong, hanging like Orion's sword, and from this position appearing to reach his knee. She gestured with her left index finger.

"Kneel!"

Naturally he obeyed and as her majesty reached out and touched the impressive weapon, it twitched.

"Does it get hard?"

"Give it a try!"

Two or three strokes in she could see that her handjob was having the desired effect.

"Lavinia, get out of my way!"

Bridget pulled herself up and gripped the semi-stiff shaft with her right hand working it as she put her lips around the deep brown head. She knew she couldn't take it all in her mouth, so would not even attempt deepthroat. In fact, she wondered if there was anywhere she could take that!

Once fully erect, she could no longer fellate it from this position, so licked the underside like a lolly.

"Rose, darling, please lay on your back and when I sit on your face keep doing what you're doing."

Rose complied. Signalling to her impressively endowed new acquaintance to get round the back she invited him to

"Fuck my arse but go gently with that thing please!"

As his tip entered the queen's arsehole, through a grimace she grunted

"and nowhere near my cunt, as well. You won't put your babies in me!"

The fearless female warrior was a real trooper as she battled through the pain to receive inch after inch of hot throbbing cock, deeper and deeper into her anus. Prince Roger felt so proud just to be a part of such a majestic ceremony. That and an urgent need to keep thrusting toward his all-pervading goal of massive ejaculation into that tight royal dirtbox. Bridget was screaming and swearing and grunting and whimpering in utter joy at the right royal pleasuring she was receiving. Climax came seconds before the prince discharged his artillery somewhere she didn't care to imagine.

*

"Oh, Stefan, I had the strangest dream and it has left me horny and unfulfilled. Come over here and give me a cuddle!l

Stefan, still groggy himself, sidled over to her side of the bed. He placed a hand on Bridget's cheek and kissed her lips. Her face looked angelic, a classic grandma from one of those cheesy Xmas films.

"They are probably all minxes too!" he thought, "but this one's mine."

His kissing became more intense and naturally his left hand went straight to those soft, plump, over-sized knockers and he kneaded her right and he kneaded her left and he needed her hand on his once more stiffening cock. Bridget was not slow to oblige. Just before Stefan had the thought to raise himself over his lover, she beat him to it. Still wanking his cock with her right hand, she positioned herself between his legs. With no ceremony, she slid as much of his long shaft into her mouth as she could. She withdrew her lips to the tip again and then slid more cock in there, soon she was fully fellating his 7 inch shaft, grateful that she could accommodate it all, unlike the prince's. She knew that she could have sucked him to completion in a matter of minutes but she felt wet enough and so disengaged, lifted herself up, straddled his legs and grasping his cock, attempted to slide it into her wet hole.

"Oh, god. I'm going to ride you, Stefan. Push that dick up inside me, let me ride it like a bucking bronco!"

Built like she was, that would take some agility on her part and in truth she probably rode him more like a motorcycle made for more corpulent senior bikers but it had its advantages. Those fat heavy tits would alternate between bouncing freely in his clear view as she arched her back, to intimately brushing and crushing his abdomen as she leant forward. He could keep his cock locked into her pussy for most of the time, a couple of slips of course and he remembered what he had done the third time, last time. This time he would let her call the shots. She seemed in full performance mode, made the most exquisite sex-face and squealed like the 20 year old nymphs he used to fuck. Stefan thrust deeper as he felt his own climax coming and eventually happily shot his load up inside his aged lover.

"Not my best performance but I delivered when needed" thought Stefan.

"A nice quickie at the right time" thought Bridget "are you staying?"

"I need to do some work on the forms for the government support for business owners affected by Covid. Why don't you pop over to mine tomorrow? Afternoon would be nice."

"OK. Sweet dreams!"

"You too!"

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers