Shaping Up

Story Info
Stefan agrees to assist Bridget in getting fitter.
2.3k words
4.03
12.7k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

After lunch, Stefan happened to look out of his bedroom window and see Bridget walking up her garden path. She looked stunning, dressed in a sheer white blouse again but this time with a white short skirt. As she reached the bottom of her path, Stefan could see the rear view and the way that the skirt hugged the enticing curves of her plump buttocks. He could see that she was wearing shoes of a higher heel than usual which accentuated her relatively short, thick legs and that amazing arse. Just the knowledge that his cock would soon be buried somewhere in that woman was making him hard again. He was dressed for work, even though there had been none for nearly three months. So, his stiffening cock was pushing against the smooth, light fabric of his Corwich FC official tracksuit bottoms, no undies as was his preference these days. As Bridget opened his gate, he smiled and waved and turned to head downstairs to open the door to her.

Bridget had chosen the same blouse and bra combination that she'd noticed Stefan react to so warmly the day she'd invited him round to suggest bubbling up. It looked business-like. The choice of skirt though contrasted. She knew that it looked slutty, short and tight on her because of her ample arse. Underneath she wore a suspender belt, black stockings and no knickers.

Stefan opened the door and greeted Bridget with a smile and gestured for her to enter.

"What, no kiss?" she asked, feigning offence, "but I can tell you're pleased to see me" pointing to the evident semi hard-on in his trackie bottoms.

Stefan wrapped his arms around the small, voluptuous elderly lady and kicked the door shut. Bridget pulled her lover into her body as if trying to absorb his whole being. The tight embrace and the sensuous points of contact, combined with the fragrance of Chanel No.5, caused his semi-on to turn full on. They were locked in a kiss which neither of them wanted to end. Bridget slipped both her hands inside Stefan's trackpants and cupped each of his buttocks. Stefan unbuttoned a few of the buttons on Bridget's blouse. He was eager to feel those soft, heavy mammaries but of course they were, by necessity, housed in an armour of cotton, lace, elastane and wire.

"God, that left one feels good even through the fabric of the cup!" thought Stefan as he copped a feel.

Stefan pulled the front flaps of Bridget's blouse out of her skirt, noticing the sussie belt but not quite dipping low enough to reveal yet that she was going commando. He whipped out the rear flap and quickly unbuttoned two remaining buttons so that he could now feel the bare skin of her tummy against the zip of his tracksuit top. Bridget had now worked one hand around to the cock she craved and that hand was now sticky with pre-cum.

"Oh god, oh god, Biddy, I need to fuck you!" Stefan mumbled through mouthfuls of heavily belipsticked cocksucking orifice.

Stefan pulled one side of her shirt over her arm and Bridget wriggled to free it from the sleeve. With his left arm he pulled the blouse down most of her right arm. Bridget had to let go of the cock to be able to fully release herself from the now unwanted item of clothing. Her hands were now available to undress her young lover. She unzipped the tracksuit top and squeezed her lover's chest with her hand. The time had come when she must now end their kiss, breaking off, she kissed instead Stefan's neck, his left breast and nipple and bending her knees in a skilful slutdrop grasped the top of his bottoms and pulled them below his knees. His springing cock slapped her in the face, which made her giggle with amusement and joy. Stefan kicked off his shower slippers, stood on one leg and pulled a leg of his pants over his foot. Grabbing Bridget again he bundled her to the staircase. He pushed her forward over the lower stairs, she supporting herself with both hands on the fourth. Stefan whipped the other leg of his pants off so he was now completely free down below. He found the zip of her skirt and pulled it down to reveal first suspender belt then bare arse.

"You dirty bitch, no knickers, let's get that skirt off quick!"

Bridget wriggled to assist her lover, whom she was eager to allow to penetrate her. Stefan admired this wonderful vision before him, the chubby, hairy, wet pussy between two shapely, plump buttocks - his goal - the sexy lacy white suspender belt attached to black stockings running down the length of her chubby yet shapely legs to her classy high-heeled shoes. Even the best of the twenty-something fucksluts trying to bag thenselves a football player never made such effort to make themselves this appealing and deserving of his cock and the seed from his bollocks.

Stefan approached the pensioner's pale, plump rump and slid his cock easily into the wet and willing pussy. Bridget felt like making some quip about the urgency of her lover's moves and lack of romance but thought better of it as she too needed relief quickly and didn't want to kill the moment. She may have to miss out on her own orgasm on this occasion and just have her cunt used for some man's pleasure. It wouldn't be the first time. As she thought this, Stefan had unclasped her bra, her tits flopping free and he was already working up to a frenetic rhythm with his strokes inside her. Each thrust was turning her on more and more. She lifted one hand off the step and slipped one shoulder strap over her arm. Then switching supporting arms she did the same with the other. Her strength surprised her as she hadn't done any physical exercise beyond gardening for years. She had found in her 50 plus year sexual career that she got turned on by her own vocalisation during sex. She could make herself cum while masturbating just saying "I'm going to cum!" with mounting intensity. She felt she was going to need to get there super quick to arrive at the same destination her lover was soon to reach,

"Fuck me, stud. Make me cum!"

Stefan grunted but managed to stave off the splurge for now.

Bridget's buttocks were getting a real pounding. Her huge tits were slapping her large belly in time with the thrusting. Her potty mouth was letting her lover know how much she was "fucking loving this" and he should "fuck my hot, wet cunt!".

Stefan could not resist any longer and he allowed the first spurt of his seed to gush into Bridget's love tunnel. Four more quickly followed and he felt his lover's pelvic muscles relax and contract and thought he felt a small gush from within. Bridget sobbed a little but stopped herself. When Stefan eventually withdrew his cock from his older lover's cunt, she turned to him and said "I fucking love you, too, darling!"

"So you did hear me the other day? I wasn't sure you had"

"I just felt vulnerable and didn't know how I should respond. I've had my heart broken several times and I fully expect that you will do it to me at some point but it doesn't make any sense to deny my feelings right now".

Bridget started to gather up her clothes but Stefan interrupted,

"Leave those there for now, follow me downstairs, I have a robe for you".

The staircase to the right of the one where she had just brazenly fucked led down to the basement of Stefan's house. This was his work area.

"Ooh are you taking me to your sex dungeon?" she giggled.

"No-one's had sex down here. My professional pride would not allow it. I have millions of pounds worth of the hottest properties in football coming through here at some time or other. Some try. Those who bring their girlfriends along for the therapy sessions but I have to rule it out. I'm running one of the country's leading sports physiotherapy centres not some seedy FKK sauna club."

"But look at us now. You fully nude, looking every bit the 1970s pornstar and me tottering around on these tiled floors looking like a tart in a sailor's wet dream."

Stefan handed Bridget a Corwich FC branded white gown from the peg. He picked one for himself.

"You may want to slip out of those shoes and put these on" said Stefan, handing Bridget some shower slippers like his own.

Stefan showed Bridget around the pristine, high quality premises. The changing room and toilets, the sauna and steam room, dip pools, rooms where the isolation tanks were housed, a well equipped gym and finally to the shower room from which you could go back into the changing room.

"Oh, Stefan, this looks the perfect place for that soapy titwank you wanted" pointing to one of the showers in which there was a seat.

"Mmm, I might consider breaking my own rule for that".

"I was just thinking, Stefan. My fitness level is shocking. The doctor has been telling me that I should take some exercise. Could I use the gym with you?"

"You are more than welcome. I work out every morning before I take my breakfast at 9am but if that doesn't suit you, come over any time. I'm no personal trainer but I know plenty about the human body".

"I'll say you do! I'll come and join you tomorrow morning and you can put me through my paces"

Stefan felt his dick stiffen slightly at the innuendo coming out of this horny, posh gilf's mouth.

"Gym time is for exercise not sexercise and I think I'm going to have to have this titwank idea out of my head by then."

"Oh, darling, are you getting aroused again under that robe. Let me help you." said Bridget offering the young man a hand.

Stefan gripped her hand and allowed her to lead him through his facilities to the shower cubicle she had seen previously. She stepped in with her back to the seat and seductively slipped the sleeves of her gown over each shoulder. She threw it out of the cubicle and started swaying her hips. She danced towards her lover and started to remove his gown. Stefan was erect again and loving the show. Bridget threw his gown out of the cubicle as well and still dancing grabbed the stiff tool, stroking it gently with the tips of her fingers. Still swaying she bent her legs and repeated the slow slutdrop move she had performed when she was undressing him just 30 minutes or so previously. Bridget kissed the tip of his young, solid erection.

"Oral's the perfect way to coax a second ejaculation out of a man so soon after the first" they both thought.

Bridget was such a pro. The way she kissed the head gradually taking it all into her little mouth before pulling off and licking the length of the shaft on the underside. Then repeating the head kissing but this time, once it was all in she slid past the head down onto the shaft. Her right hand cupped his balls as she sucked the length of his penis up and down. But this was all a precursor to some wet funtime,

"Turn the shower on, darling!"

Stefan reached behind him and took the shower head out of its holder. Turning on the water he ran it onto his hand to test the temperature. Once it was just right, he put it back onto the holder and stepped aside to allow Bridget to get soaked by its spray. She disengaged from her fellatio and said,

"Lather me up, would you please, Darling?"

"Happily!" squeezing the wall mounted soap dispenser into his hand.

"More!" said Bridget.

So he squeezed twice as much out this time, almost as much as he could keep in his large left hand. He approached Bridget who was now seated on the plastic seat. His cock was at her face again and part of him just wanted to fuck that gorgeous face until he shot his load but he must remember the task in hand. Those tits won't fuck themselves. He reached down and soaped up both massive breasts. The water was now splashing off his back, so the lather remained. He had to squat in order to bring his cock to the level of those splendid orbs but for someone of his physical fitness this would be no hardship. Bridget pulled his dick to her chest, thereby also soaping and lubricating the tool.

"Help me out here, babe. I need you to squeeze my tits together so that they grip your cock, that's right, now fuck my cleavage like you fuck my pussy!"

"My balls don't usually get in on the action like this. This is some amazing pampering!"

Stefan felt Bridget's small hands on his, as she assisted creating the tight fuckspace that his cock and balls were enjoying. She looked up at Stefan and they maintained eye contact until Stefan closed his eyes, let out a moan and ejaculated onto Bridget's neck.

"Oh, fucking hell, that was amazing again. I thought there was no way you'd have me cumming again that quickly, you're incredible!"

"Great, shower me off could you please and get us some towels. I'm gonna have to get these wet stockings off."

Stefan sprayed his cum off his lady's bosom and neck, then handed her the shower head as he went off to get towels.

Handing her the towel, he asked,

"Do you need me to finger your pussy, you didn't cum?"

"Oh darling, I don't expect to cum everytime. If I need the release later I can flick my bean in bed or in the bath."

Stefan retrieved his and her robes from outside the shower cubicle and pulling his on, he said,

"Let me show you the rest of the house. I'll fix us a drink, we can listen to some music and just chill. Boot Camp starts tomorrow."

"Sounds divine, darling!"

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers