All Comments on 'It Took Nothing Away From You'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 390 Comments (Page 3)
Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

She cheats on him claiming she took nothing from him. Stupidest argument ever.

She then after he decides to try go get past it, cuts sex down to almost zero. Makes him leave his own house to entertain himself elsewhere. Then she gets mad at him for giving something to someone else, when she no longer wanted it.

Counselor is an idiot, according to the counselor everything is alright because she still loved him.

After reading these stories I wouldn't go to a counselor to save my life.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

agree with the comment below mine. way too long a story. also staying away from his kids for 2 weeks or more straight is stupid. They could arrange for "Dad" nights, weekends and she leave the house or stay in her bedroom for a few hours and not talk to him. Interesting reaction when she finds out he is having an affair which was caused by her selfish TV viewing. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave 5 stars. You rate just 2 because write well. At the end of the day the is a compliant cuck to afraid to walk away.

He rational was delusional and self serving.

His buying into it was abject cowardice and pure stupidity.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

This wasn’t a reconciliation, it was a cease-fire. It started off promising but fell flatly the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another story about a cuck trying to find an excuse to keep a slut!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

This story failed miserably on reconciliation, after the first time they reconciled you would thing that they could talk through any issues, yet she cut him off of sex, so he wandered and how is that communicating, she drove him to wandering because she failed to maintain an intimate relationship and then they found themselves back with Mary getting counseling and reconciled again. Kind of ruined the whole story for me as it should have ended in the storyline after the first reconciliation. 4/4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Above average for language usage. The plotline seemed a bit drawn out. The author could have gotten to the tit for tat ending without the slow moving counseling narrative. The mid portion of the story seemed to be mostly padding. Had the padding been pared down, the humor of the turn around's fair play ending would had more punch. Please share some more of your talent in the future as you seem to be quite a good writer. 4/5

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

started out good, then got dumb. increase your life insurance. Again, at least in my State your not "forced" to pay the House mortage or rent. State uses and income formula to mandate support payments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but the ending fell flat. There seems like there is more to the story. Have to agree with the comment that the original reconciliation was really a "cease fire".

Might be fun to have the characters run into each other at a reunion.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, another story where they will live happily ever after, until she does it again. The "therapist" is as nuts as both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's like an instruction manual for what cuckolds should say to themselves to keep up the pretence that they are not really cuckolds.

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

When did lies of omission not exist any more? Brigit was NEVER truthful. Fun read though. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No. I hated this story. He never should have forgiven the Slut for cheating, and he was no better doing it himself. And of course, no post nips anywhere, in Literotica land.

You can do better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So he gives it back to the dried up old cunt in spades! That’s the thing that women don’t realize. They have a very short shelf life. If you get married around 28, ( the new norm) she is already going down hill. By 40, it’s obvious. 50’s, you will be using so much lube, you will feel like your fking your gay lover. And the hairs that start growing in her chin, will remind you of that as well.

This woman absolutely knew she was cheating on him. But the odds of her taking everything in the divorce, were too great. Well... kiddies are out of the house, time to dump unloyal bitch.

5 stars. For adding another Bighead carp, to the Illinois river!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3 star average. I'm usually in favour of real lovers finding reconciliation (but not at all costs) but this game was lost when

a) she behaved (deliberately in my opinion) as a simpleton in persuading herself that a promise to be there for someone made long ago somehow allowed her to renege on her marriage vows and offer up sex as if she were a sex therapist helping out a client and

b) with her words "It took nothing away from you" because that simply said "I can do what the hell I like when I'm not with you because you don't know about it, so I can salve my conscience by keeping you in ignorance". She forgot that once her secret was blown it took away the most important factor in any relationship: trust!

He should have walked.

Then he simply dropped to her level by screwing Terri, a woman who at least was honest in her need for comfort, unlike Gary's ploy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cause that's what people do who love each other. Go behind there backs and partner up with another person to hurt them in the most personal and emotional way possible. But at least cucky roared a little.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Second time, maybe third. Good writing skills. If one of your goals was to get me to loose my shit you attained it. The “I didn’t take anything away from you” was all ti took. What an awful, deceitful, hateful, thing to do to a spouse. Did make a hell of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad story for the female character to believe in honesty and not lieing she did exactly that when she cheated bad character bad story I could not make they page 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grasping at straws with faulty excuses and not pointing out the obvious. How is it respect when she sleeps with someone other than her husband? How is she honest and "never lies" when she ommits sleeping with another man?

As they say, The Lion, The Witch and the Audacity of this Bitch

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. He should have dumped her at first. And definitely dump her now and go with Terry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The first is being honest, she doesn't lie."

This is a false statement. She did lie. She had an affair for 2 years with her high School sweetheart and never once told her husband about fucking him through those two years. Lies of omission are lying. You cannot cheat without lying to your spouse or relationship partner.

The only redeeming part of the story was when the husband cheated on her for 6 months and he used her same reasoning as his excuse. He was just helping someone in a way he knew he could and that it took nothing away from her. Mutually assured destruction. You fuck around on me and I'll fuck around on you.

As to the question: "Would you be better off with her or without her." Life is always better off without a cheater in it.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Wow what a dumpster fire of a story at the very least he should of negotiated a post nup or found some way to hide assets and resources but fucking just bending over and taking it in the ass is just the worst!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I blame her gynecologist. She should have been given hormone replacement therapy (HRT) when she was perimenopausal (assuming no family history of breastcancer, etc.). Also, some topical estroGen twice a week, to keep the fun parts supple. Some Gyno's will have a compounding pharmacy mix 1% testosterone into the topical estrogen to help maintain libido.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's amazing, but husbands are always portrayed as being idiotic, stupid, and cowardly.

They cheat on you for three years, they lie to you, she doesn't regret it, and the husband agrees.

He is stupid. It sucks to read these types of characters.

The story was on the right track. The writing is good. The dialogue is acceptable (a little longer would have given the story more rhythm).

And the counselor... mamma mia... is the counselor an idiot or what? And not only that, those who go to counseling are idiots or what?

The only thing to note is that there is a twist (how linear the story is, which translates into boredom) at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quit. Couldn't get past the constant repetitive ongoing HONESTY!

Lying by omission is still lying.!!!

Not taking something away?!

Sex with lover thinking about him taking away from family!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Previous comment only tip of iceberg.

Didn't want to go into diatribe.

xtc5xtc5almost 2 years ago

The story had the makings of being great, but then you began contradicting what you had written. It became a frustrating read. I still gave it a 3.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a stupid story. He could have left out the whole save our marriage meetings deal. What a waste, and you could tell from the start it was not going to work. Just dumb.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944almost 2 years ago

He wasn't cheating on her by her own justification.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Willing cuck. Very weak dialog. I hate authors that always counter with, but I love you. That fixes any wrong doing whatsoever, right......low score. Three years is just a stupid crazy amount of time, and she never really did get it.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I never got what exactly this promise was she made her ex..."i'll fuck you if you ain't getting enough from your lawfully wedded spouse"?

And how were her important parts of a marriage NOT picked apart? COMMUNICATION?! "I mean real communication." She said. Uh...yeah.

And even years later she's still reminding him....it took nothing from you. Yeah.. how that play out?

I just dont see real people handling this situation this way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cheatin* bitch. Whose cooch is now dried up. She goes into the half off produce bin at Walmart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wimpy 1*

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

"Let's say you knew someone that needed a blood transfusion and they had a rare type of blood. You also had this same rare type of blood. Would you be willing to give them some of your blood knowing your body will produce more and you'll be fine."

"Sure."

What a bunch of bullsh*t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found this premise absurd.

He rationale was, at best, self-serving and possibly near sociopathic; she knew it was wrong and didn't care. Action with no remorse.

I found the Angst he went through contrived to create the ending.

It did not seem like a natural evolution.

The ending was a nice twist. I liked that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

-1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Addresses the complexity of the human spirit--and the excuses the human brain can conceive to justify just about any act. I thought it did so fairly well but was a trifle long in arriving at the climax; also that the cheating arrangement at the end was totally unrealistic--there was no way the husband didn't think about "payback" in getting laid.

Kudos on the writing. I thought it was well done...

But I didn't like it. (Personal, not literary criticism.)

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

The counselor should not have a license.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting twist on your writing with the story but again I’m struggling with the terrible ending. I hated Bridget in the story for keeping promises and breaking wedding vows and not knowing the difference. I really like Gary because he seems very practical and pragmatic. Although I’m pissed at him for having an affair when he could’ve just given up the football games. Bridget still an idiot. I’m sure their marriage can withstand this challenge and the grow old and be happy together until death do them part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a great 4 page story. Too bad the author wrote 5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was great until the end when he just HAD to have sex with that woman, saying the same bullshit to his wife in the counselor's office that she told him. And it got worse with the ending: he's cancelling his life insurance evidently because he fears she'll kill him?

Bridget made a promise to her ex bf that she just had to keep. But she's now married! Promising to be there for somebody doesn't mean spreading your legs. This shouldn't happen when one's married. And until very late, she never said sorry about the act.

Also, the questioning about their dog & fences was out of left field. I kinda agree with the commenter before me: "Too bad the author wrote 5 pages." Just HAD to spoil it. Could've been easily 4 stars, maybe 5, but only can give this, as written, 3 stars. Unfortunately. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit story with shit excuses and crazy justifications from the weak mind of a slut.

Also the counsellor would lose her license. Since when is asking the cheater to quit his/her job where the cheating occured and where he/she can still meet with the crotchstain he/she cheated with unreasonable? That's a new age hack, that's no counsellor. She's minimising the importance of trust, the psychology of habits and she's completely for raac not the health and sanity of her patients. This way this walking biodegradable douche can say she has an excellent reconciliation rate and she does a bang up job! So what if the trust issues remain unresolved? So what if it can lead to a terribly unhealthy and borderline suicidle state of mind, at least they're together.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Huh?

Why was Bridgit angry when Kurt had sex with another woman?

/

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dropped to a 3* when she never understood that choosing a 20 year old promise over her marriage was wrong and interpreting that giving comfort meant having sex was wrong. Last page/ending sent it to a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shitty ass cuckold word vomit. We need to be able to rate negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

perfect revenge! *chef's kiss* served cold and slow cooked to perfection

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

NOPE: the notion that "it took nothing away from you..." is such utter bulsh!t. Any competent counselor is going to disabuse the wife of that notion.

It took A LOT away. Every moment spent thinking, planning, living in those moments are moments not available to the spouse and family.

C'mon, nobody believes that bullsh!t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

story was good and thoughtful until the Terry chapter ending which destroyed all of the well thought out well presented story of a life changing event the terry part compromised the previously good character of the husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story but DAMN!! This is one fucked up couple

CDRLawCDRLawalmost 2 years ago

What an shame. So well written but such a pathetic outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems, you tried hard to establish the story but let me tell you, it has number of loop holes which you need to find out and make a correction. Otherwise, it's never gonna be a perfect story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honesty! Lies are also by omission. Just as much lies as verbal

Respect no way! Planning all the steps to physical sex. Each step fisted him.

Trust not happening. Not after being lied to for 3 years

Ditch the slut

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed story to a point. It was so unrealistic it started to get hard to continue. A 2 yr affair is almost insurmountable and in the vast majority of marriages, a death blow. Also, the argument that authors use, that it didn't take anything away from you, is the epitome of stupidity. I like this author, but this was only a 3* story.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

She was never sorry about the affair. She should have been gone.

If she is only sorry you got hurt, leave. I don't care how much you think you love her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a way this brought things in My life that has troubled Me I will start with I lost My wife 10/27/21 with so many questions never answered. We were Married 44 years and, in the Past, 30 years it was sexless Marriage in fact until the Last year She was with Me there was a about 3 or 4 years She never kissed Me or said I love you . No there wa no other Guy that I knew about I think it was because when we had our only Son, She had a Problem with Him being late He came out Pissing and craping in the C section she had, and She had a abases That and the fact Her Change of Life came early. There was time she did things even around Me that pissed Me off Such as She worked at a Church Based second hand store and was working the check put Counter and with Me standing there trying to ask Her something one of the regulars walked who was Bit younger than Me and was Built very well Her Attitude went from really ignoring My question to almost goggle eyes at Him with a Smile on Her face that when I was talking she was Frowning with Her face She turned away from where I was to Him and it was like I was not even there . and greeted Him with one Big Smile and Hello to Him. So, you see there was thing that this story brought Back into My Mind That happened to me . I never got the answers I needed and She would put up a fight when asked her about things such as this? Now I will have to wait till My Hourglass run out of its sand of Life to ask Her again and this time She had better be able to answer My questions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"It didn't take anything away from you.'

He words show that she never understood the horrible thing she did to her husband by cheating on him. Its hard enough to put all your efforts into building and maintaining one relationship. When the wife was having her affairs she was taking time, affection, effort that should have been going into her relationship with her husband and giving it to someone else. Husband came second to her cheating. So, she did take and refused to give her best efforts to her relationship with her husband. She's your typical plate spinner.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Not being sorry for what she did. Feeling that breaking their exclusive sexual connection didn't take anything away from the marriage. Feeling that she had to keep a promise made before she met her husband and got married. Those are all deal breakers.

Funny how mad she got when the shoe was on the other foot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's a pussy for staying with the slut.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

It took nothing away from you? Yeah it did, it took the Husband's man card away (and the writers) She cheats, and dishonors him (despite her pledge of honesty) and has no atonement for her betrayal. He gets payback, and afterwards roses and diamonds. Pathetic beta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a story about unreal people in an unreal situation. Fairy tales and horror stories are far more believable. Credit, though, for good writing.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Good writing. Very good writing...but odd. The story is odd.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Second read (ok I’m a glutton for punishment) sometimes I’ll change my mind about my original assessment, in this instance I haven’t it’s still bollocks.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

What he needed to do was ask her - before he exposed the jerk as a jerk - whether she intended to keep on with him. She's always honest. He needed to have her choose between him and the guy she thought her boyfriend was. If she wasn't willing to quit the guy, give her the breeze. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but it's not well thought out and betrays t h e characters. She needed to be confined to a looney bin

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

"Promises mean a lot to her" All semantics. A secret Facebook affair, intentional hook-ups for sex, lying by omission. She knew what she was doing was wrong. The promises made bullshit were made for her to have sex with her first love...period. demander is right though. The "reveal" should have been after confronting her about seeing him again. That would have removed a lot of doubt since she was always honest. His escapade was exactly like hers and after the so called make up sex and dark hint of the sign, he should have looked her in the eye and told her death was most certain if she ever cheated on him again. Trust in that shell of a marriage was most certainly gone and the reason was on her more than him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally got some payback.

So tired of stupid people saying someone is honest when have committed so many lies of omission

Count just as much as lies

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Good writing, shitty, cucky RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really have to swollow a big premise for this story to work. Bridgit recommends he ex get a job, he does then she knows she'll see him every 3 months, then never mentions it to her husband. A simple, "How was your day, dear?," would have been normally addressed by, "I met my ex," for a character that valued honesty as much as Bridget. If you can accept this somehow never came up, it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, ten wasted years on a cheating cunt. And then cheap payback. What a bunch of morons. Oh, well what do expect when listen to a soft science blame spreader. Kids are strong and will adapt. Never use them as an excuse. Once a cheater always and if you take them back you just a fool or in this case a cheater that hadn’t committed to cheating yet.

4 stars for the effort and zero for the story

cookingwithgascookingwithgasover 1 year ago

I enjoyed most of this. Why, I'm not sure. My first wife left me high and dry with a one-year-old and a three-year-old, and ran off with her high school sweetheart. Never heard from them again, and neither did the kids. In our second so-called marriage counseling session, the therapist took her to task, like in this story, and she walked out. Two days later, I came home from getting the kids at daycare, and there was no trace of her even having ever lived there. My childhood sweetheart was something special to me. Met at 13, were quickly and tragically separated at 18 right after graduation. But she found me on Facebook 32 years later, after both of us had been married twice. We're on year 13 and there's no doubt we're going to ride this wave of old age right into the shore.

So, the story touched several nerves. Your writing is always exceptional, except you need to enlist the help of a volunteer editor. Even if they suggest something to enhance your story, it's still better than all the grammar and punctuation troubles. Your dialogue is smooth, well thought out and usually believable.

But then there's this story. I see what you did at the end. Trying to placate some of the BTB readers. Fast forward a bunch of years. He does what she did, uses her own words against her. The problem is, that ruined the legitimacy of your story. No way someone who'd been on the other end of that would do the same thing, especially if he'd already committed to forgive her.

So this is just personal advice - take it or leave it. If negative comments upset you, turn off comments. As a fellow writer though, I would suggest that you rejoice in both the negative and positive. If you're getting both, then you are a good author, because you've evoked an emotional response. It doesn't matter if their comment is one way or the other.

I took some stories I wrote long ago, dusted them off, polished them up and posted them. Then I did a few sequels to other stories that evoked the same kinds of emotions in me. Just like you, I get a lot of views, high ratings and plenty of comments. From what I see, you're doing even better. That means we're both doing something right, not wrong.

I'm not talking about annon - "Cuck shit 1*"- those people probably only skimmed your story anyway. They don't matter. They typed that quick comment and went back to playing "Angry Birds." Don't let negativity rule your story. It's yours and no one can take that from you. It was you thoughts, creativity, and hard work that brought it to life. This story was superb right up to him consciously deciding to forgive and reconcile. Then it went sideways. That's not what we've come to expect from your fine work.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

She got what she deserved. I hope he keeps plowing his friend Terry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hub was married to a simplistic moron....someone who allegedly was so perfectly honest that she couldn't lie to him yet who could hide behind a mind game that because he didn't know then it had no effect in his world, She never faced up to the question "If he knew would it have an effect?". Instead she very deliberately made sure he was in the dark so she could use his trust to continue "comforting" her ex-boyfriend.

Just what kind of wife provides sex as a comfort to someone who isn't her husband? And she compounds it by saying she only loves her husband, not Gary her ex. Pity the hub didn't do a bit more digging when he got that email. Maybe wait for her next conference and let loose a PI on her. Find out if her "comforting" had benefits for her like full-blown orgasms.

And why was she treating physical intimacy like a mere "thing" that you dished out to someone who needed a bit of it when all of it should have been reserved for her husband.

Hub may have wanted back for the sake of his kids but he certainly didn't (no matter what he says) want to be back for his love of her or the Terri event wouldn't have happened.

In the end she's a simplistic childish fruit loop and he isn't much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever little revenge tale. Well written but the ending was a tad too contrived and left a rather sour taste in my mouth. It's very difficult to really enjoy a story when, as in this tale, it's difficult to like any of the characters.

LA

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

He sounded like a fucking pathetic tosser, should have just walked away when he found out she was fucking her old boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The revenge trope at the end was stupid. Not necessary. The "it took nothing away" comments be fkung back make them no less dumb. Clearly the wife had this "promise obsession" as part of a mental condition. He should have demanded their vows be renewed and expanded to the traditional ones with forsake all others. Was never made clear what her promise to was to the Asshole. Counseling should have gotten her to feel remorse for what she did. To fully apologize. She only danced at an apology after the overhead call during counseling. Lotnof holes.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

Their problem is simple .. they live in different worlds. In HIS world marriage ceremony is a public declaration of their intent to live together as man and wife. In HER world, it is a legal contract to be poted over for loopholes or technicalities that will allow her to do what she wants .. in this case, fuck her ex.

"It took nothing away from you." The implication is she views anything it took from him as worthless.

His trust? .. worthless.

His respect? ... worthless.

His happiness? .. worthless.

His future plans? .. worthless.

His self-image as a man? .. worthless.

Her "promise" bullshit is just cover

If she believed she was doing the right thing, she would not have hidden it from her husband. She knew what a marriage is, and knew fidelity was part of that, even if the words "forsaking all others" were inadvertently omitted. She chose her lover over her husband and should have been kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, BRIDGIT THE WHORING SKANK DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN HER CHEATING. SHE NEVER SAID IT IN HER MARRIAGE VOWS SO IT'S OKAY TO CHEAT!!

SHE IS ONE ENTITLED CUNT!! HE SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED THE DISEASED CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another pathetic Cuck story!

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

A well written super CUCK story with a RAAC ending. He wimped out from the get-go. Maybe he needed to be cheated on as she did for a long time. No way this rates more than 2 stars and those two stars are for the well written tale, not for the required outcome. B TB,should have been the ending for the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No trust, no relationship. Period....I am speaking from current experience.

TwopullTwopullover 1 year ago

I am a sucker for recon stories. But this one is silly and stupid. And God forbid this writer from trying to counsel anyone...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geeze... trust such a schizoid wife? Her betrayal was planned and deliberate, no matter what the intention. She lied by omission for years. That's honesty? And the counselor was a scat bag to sell a reconciliation on that basis. If the kids were young enough, they'd get over a divorce. The key would be a good custody agreement that didn't privilege her too much. So she couldn't just go with another swinging tackle and move him in. After all, it would take nothing from him.... But his money and try to replace his parenting. States that allow divorce fault would take that into allowance to protect the ex-husband's rights. The other type, maybe not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it just proves that most married woman want and love a little 'strange.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

Curious how she made the connection between he was "watching sports" to he was "fucking Theresa"...

And if he trusts her to keep promises, why not just get her to promise "I will not engage in ANY sexual activity with ANYONE but my husband"?

RodzzzRodzzzover 1 year ago

Disgusting excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks! I loved it!

The ending was particulary choice, and nicely done. The arguement of "it took nothing away from you" being so neatly turned around, forcing her to come to terms with her own actions was a real piss or get off the pot moment.

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry this story made no sense

They should have divorced years ago

You make both husband and wife whorled people and then try to justify them staying together

Truth being this story makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need some revenge for the husband and Ap's wife. The list and the desire to fulfill a promise that wasn't explained I found muddied the story. Other wise Okay.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is the second time I have read this story. I liked the initial reconciliation. It was as it should have been. Not happy with his little revenge

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Some women don't live in the real world

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Story is far too long and mostly a load of bullshit, he's just a pathetic cuckold and she's just a cheating bitch. She fucks her old boyfriend every 3 months and not sorry about it and he lets her get away with it. Should have just dumped her when he found out, far too much of this councilling bollocks in these stories.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

Payback is a bitch, quality ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The woman never knew the meaning of love.....never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should have been ditched as soon as she uttered the words "it took nothing away from you"! Those words are ONLY used when one person has contempt for the other.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

The old "It never took anything away from you" excuse. That line would justify ANY spouse cheating. As long as it doesn't take anything (time, affection) from the other spouse, it's okay. Husband was justified throwing it back in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story lacked zip in that she is delusional and he doesn't trust or love her. So she created a lot. He forgives her. He cheats and she slaps hum. If kids are gone he should move on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story fell apart for me on the last page or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What bullshit should have drop that bitch from the gitgo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There it is, the perfect reconciliation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous