All Comments on 'It Took Nothing Away From You'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 390 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inane story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is wrong on so many levels it's hard to list them all. Wife has no comprehension of love or truth. She didn't love her husband, she was hateful towards him with her selfishness wrapped in "helping someone." How can you say you never lied when you cheated and fucked behind his back? That is deception and betrayal at its worse. It seems you tried to make the husband an understanding guy but you just made him a wimp and loser. Fucking his football girlfriend later does nothing to make a man out of him. Bridget is truly a character to hate to the depths of her cheating heart. So disappointed she got away with it all. More than likely she fucked many other guys along with way as she was being honest and loving. Too bad delusional bitch didn't catch a bunch of STD's!

hasbro_fanhasbro_fanover 1 year ago

Very good, enjoyed up to the point of the 48 payback, then not so much.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

So, he never asked her. The wife who never lies. Was he better than me? D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those 2 "adults" are warped. She's having an affair with an old boyfriend from years prior, saying nothing's been taken away from him. Bridgit's sorry she hurt her husband, but didn't apologize then for the act. Only wanted to help that old bf who's in pain, supposedly. So she has sex with him, no matter what she does call it. She failed to see that once she's married, the promise to be faithful trumps any other promise, unless the husband agrees.

--- Then there's Kurt. After all that hurt, etc., he does the same thing for his friend Terri, who lost her husband years ago. He uses Bridgit's excuse that it took nothing away from her. After all he went through with his wife, how fucking brain dead can one be? Bridget was wrong in slapping Kurt hard at the anniversary celebration- should've waited until both were home. That, however, far from excuses dumbass from his actions.

---- Bridget says she never lies, but holding fucking her ex-bf for those years is a huge lie. Kurt would be right in asking who else she screwed, & tell he he didn't believe her (with the presumption she says nobody else). I, however felt, at first, he moved back in with her & had sex/ made love/ whatever, too fast. Took a long while getting back to the original events; I thought he was divorcing another woman before Bridget. But the read, overall, was good & interesting. 4star Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not finished reading this story, but I'm at the beginning of the counselling sessions. Some critical points I've seen. He's asked if his wife's honest, & says at times brutually so. He doesn't say by her cheating on him, no matter WHAT Bridget calls it, she's not honest. Same with communication: she didn't tell him anything about her & Gary, so if Kurt didn't receive that picture text, he wouldn't know anything.

Bridget says she's sorry but for hurting him, & not what she did. That is bullshit. He really didn't call her on it. Then with the vows- to honor & cherish, among others, Kurt should've said that by her having sex with Gary is both disrespecting & dishonoring him. He didn't.

Bridget stated that what she did didn't take anything away from him. Just his trust & some of his love, & the feeling that they're exclusive by rites of marriage. He didn't. He also didn't say that the promise on the marriage alter superscedes any other promise made, unless the other spouse agrees. Again, not done.

While coming to this comment section, I glanced at the writing above. It seems that, somewhere down the line, & I suppose after they got together, he wound up doing about the same thing to her & used her excuses. (I didn't get that far in actual reading, remember.) If so, I'm not sure how he could do that knowing all the hurt that's involved in the original sessions. I withhold my rating until I finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another RAAC story featuring a spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took nothing away from you, but it did subtly affect your thinking and made you more open to having an affair years later.

That weaseling with the errant vows was just BS. She wanted sex with her Ex and looked for a loophole. Or she purposely had the officiant leave "forsaking all others" out of the vows, just in case it would be useful in the future. The proper thing to have done when she noticed the omission would have been to point it out to Kurt, and then both swear a separate oath.

Q: Did some HR person notice that she wasn't applying for reimbursement for lodging?

The children were the reason that keeping her was even an option.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Love a good reconciliation; however, I can't get past the fact she was never 100% sorry she had the affair. This is because she didn't see it as an affair, and this attitude would have never changed if she had not found out her lover's true motivation for being with her.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxabout 1 year ago

Regardless whether the minister made a mistake with the vows, she KNEW what marriage IS and what it entails, and fidelity is the number one requirement. The reality is she WANTED to fuck her ex, and look3d for a loophole that would allow her to pretend her cheap, tawdry slutting around was a good and noble thing.

If she actually thought she was doing something good that took nothing away from her husband, why didn't she tell hubby about the wonderful thing she was doing?

NOBODY is as stupid as this slut pretends to be.

He xhose to stay because he felt being a willing cuckold was better than being poor .. plain and simple.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxabout 1 year ago

Regardless whether the minister made a mistake with the vows, she KNEW what marriage IS and what it entails, and fidelity is the number one requirement.

The reality is she WANTED to fuck her ex, and looked for a loophole that would allow her to pretend her cheap, tawdry slutting around was a good and noble thing.

If she actually thought she was doing something good that took nothing away from her husband, why didn't she tell hubby about the wonderful thing she was doing?

NOBODY is as stupid as this slut pretends to be.

He chose to stay because he felt being a willing cuckold was better than being poor .. plain and simple.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

She. Never. Understood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise. Many commenters are instead because she took a long time to apologize for sleeping with Gary. Really wasn't a phase change until after Gary lied on the conference call. In fact without that, there is a decent chance she would have felt obligated to sleep with Gary at the conferences going forward, if the MC did not intervene via Gary's wife. Bridgit had a mental disorder. She felt compelled to keep a promise and could not lie. With thr error in the vows, she found a loophole to keep her promise to her husband and Gary who came up with the sad sack story about his wife being frigid. Surprised the MC never asked her about the sex with Gary. Yeah she cared for Gary, but according to Liz he sucked in the sack. Hard to believe he was significantly better with Bridgit. Bridgit is so mentally scrambled about promises that she honestly thought she was helping a friend in need and gave him the intimacy (and sex) that Gary the predator claimed he did not get from Liz, but exploiting her promise disability. If anything, once the phone call erupted and she lashed out at Gary, the trust part of the reconciliation process became pretty clear cut. Usually the broken trust is a deal breaker. So it was a creative story. However, then after reconciling things went off the rails. Clearly the husband was miffed about menopause. They drifted over television shows and lack of sex? Former is stupid. Latter is a fact of life as people age (within limits). Also one could argue her lack of any sexual desire and only obligatory sex once a week and not wanting to be pressured is in violation of her vows, which she suddenly reaffirmed with the poster at the end with "until death do we part". But hia cheating with Terry exactly 48 times was dumb, banal and petty. Regardless of his protestations to the contrary it looks and smacks 100% of him getting even and casting her same justifications right back at her. Except he doesn't have the mental disorder. Suddenly he has lost the moral high ground, and his going out twice a week for six months (remember length of a football a season) certainly does look like it is taking things from his wife (murky as hell). I get the author's irony twist but made the MC a deplorable character. Bridgit came off as deplorable at first but in fact had a weird mental disability tat got exploited. The latter part ofnthe story knocked it down a star.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

I like the turnabout premise...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have charged her with assault when she slapped him and then divorced the bitch.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Once you strip the huge amount of slop verbiage out of this unnecessarily convoluted mess you find a rather stupid premise. The slut wife believes her nebulous promise to a friend cling high school boy friend trump her marriage vows. This Eisner an utter oxymoron and the rest of this insipid tale writhes around with verbal diarrhea as the author tries one spoonful of sugar to make the utterl absurd RAAC ending palatable.

The whole tale is an epic failure. The husband cannot reconcile because the woman in a coldly and calculated manner utterly betrayed her husband marriage and kids for an hour ntlectual absurdity. In short the only real action that could flow form this betrayal is immediate divorce. The story grossly violates common sense and spends most of the he tale trying not neuccessfly to explain away the slut wife’s 3 year betrayal. The cuck husband’s acceptance and forgiveness is simply absurd and thus causes the author to fail to persuade the reader to suspend disbelief

In short a prodigious EPIC FAIL

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak albeit interestng story. She did want the affair, so looked for a rationalized 'loophole' in her wedding vows to indulge, then took a very long time to even apologize, and even then not really 'sorry' for having done it. As the one commenter put is succinctly: "She. Never. Understood." And she never did. So the husband was a fool and the counselor a facilitator for the wife. One would never publicly criticize such a friend or acquaintance for staying in that marriage, but privately? I would wonder about their self-worth. Using the wife's old excuses to cover for his infidelity was a cowardly way to deal with the ongoing tensions. They had to do way too much work to continue that marriage and maintain it. Better to cut bait and start anew. I would have been all over the Marie character to see where it led or used it as a bridge to something new. This marriage was just a sham they wanted to perpetuate from cowardice. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On both lists:

Communication, more, and open

As in, when you are thinking of cheating on me, talk to me about it. Wife does NOT believe in communication, and lied by omission extensively. Her sexuality was her own concern, to be dispensed as she saw fit, and not discussed with hubby.

There is no way to establish the trust, as she is not fully truthful, she LOOKED for a loophole to cheat on hubby.

And, she DID take something away from him. He should ask her to use her imagination to realize and verbalize what she took away from him, instead of rationalizing that she did not take anything away from him.

The dog in the yard analogy was a whopper. Wifey was a known cheater, and was proven to conceal and rationalize.

Interesting, fun ending, with the hubby's revenge, and then the implied threat.

She should have some sympathy, as, in fact, hubby was suffering EXACTLY as Gary had told her he was suffering, long ago, from a wife that is no longer interested in sex. She should let him play, aboveboard, and enjoy that she is no longer "obligated," since she is no longer interested.

They should divorce now, many years too late. Do not live under such a threat, as she sees that Hubby will faithlessly do something that he knows is wrong.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Author sets up the standard cheating wife story in the first page and a half, then rather than go for the natural way it should have gone, he spends the three and a half page’s getting the wife with the help of a quack therapist to justify two years of cheating, and like the majority of husbands in the LW category, being the gullible idiot the author created him to be, he happily embraced his nature and proudly proclaimed himself CUCK!

This started out with so much potential but was thrown away on the second page presumably because the author likes a ‘happy ending’ but was it though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another cuckold story . That sorry fucker her bullshit hook line and sinker when he figured they fucked only 2 time when they were together, shit they probably fucked all night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When they say "I didn't think that you would find out"" what they mean is "I looked ahead and planned out your reaction". "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you" means "I knew that you would be incredibly pissed off that I assumed that I could get away with it".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"No, I knew she wouldn't lie. Bridgit was as honest as the day is long. She would rather not say anything, or she would tell them that she would tell them later. No, she wouldn't lie."

.

HELLO?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. Didn't make it. And it's a long way off, so for all you cheating wives out there you'd best stay away from the "I promised my boyfriend" excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everyone on the planet other than the couple, their counselor, and some politicians, would call what she did "lying".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"It may be a couple weeks yet." - He should do it immediately, throw some cold water on her.

\

"Would hearing what Liz had said be the "Come to Jesus" moment for Bridgit. Would she finally see the light?" - Again, so why wait?

\

"Bridgit has a very strong need to fulfill all her promises." - Except her wedding vows. I don't care that "Forsaking all others" wasn't explicitly said, if you're gonna parse every word, that doesn't say much for your integrity.

\

If she can't admit that she was WRONG, and WITHOUT the evidence of Gary's lies, then I see no hope.

\

She's still not admitting that she was wrong. What if Gary WASN'T lying about his marriage, would she still think she was right?

\

They never heard of DVR's? Let her record her programs.

\

"Until you both are sorry and understand that what you did was wrong, not just the hurt caused by it, you will never get past this." - I believe I've said this!

\

I thought it was going to turn out that Kurt was lying that he was just trying to show her how it felt. And what's with the slap before she even knew about the affair?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop makes my skin crawl. I was up in arms through the whole debacle, agitated, upset, knowing he would take the stupid c*nt back. Cucks and cheaters are made for each other. I’m still angry.

AlanDavidAlanDavidabout 1 year ago

Waste of a read. He should have dumped her right after he heard from the other guys wife , that he was dead in bed. Life’s to short to have major issues coming up every two years…. Dump the Ho and fing a trustable woman. Life’s to short..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This site tries to control people's perception by pushing stories that minimize any responsibility women should have for their actions any time a husband tries to oppose the self-entitled narcissistic nature of women he never reacts like a real man, anything masculine in nature is browbeaten or removed the only stories that have the man fight back and very very rarely win some belittled form of victory, in which the only path to said victory he always has to sacrifice his virtues- either by acting slimy, despicable and or lying. The general portrayal of men is disgusting they lack any of the many masculine traits that are good and virtuous constantly painting men as either honorless cowards or suicidal phycopaths - which is the more realistic because yes women can make us that way, so those stories are less of an insult however being an honorless coward is something only the man himself controls and if this sites stories are to be believed 90% of men are this way. That is a pretty serious insult to all men one which infuriates me to no end, but I continue to read in hopes one day a true depiction of men might one day be written

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Would have been a four, but for Bridget's insane idea that wedding vows without a few key words leave adultery allowed. That her husband then has no right to fidelity.

Whaaat?

Two years of deception. No iota of conscience? All forgiven as soon as she says the right phrases?

This is some serious RAAC here.

Hiram325Hiram32512 months ago

Cucky RAAC nonsense. Very unsatisfying, 1 star.

MarkTwineMarkTwine12 months ago

A psychotic wife with a pathological need to justify fucking around. A weak cuckold husband who was apparently born without a spine. There is simply nothing to like here.

B3ndoverB3ndover11 months ago

Why do women feel that’s ok for them but when her husband does it she wants a divorce. He should have dumped her years ago when she wouldn’t commit to screwing her X. Now she breaks her deal to let him watch football at home and gets pissed. Screw her shevwants everything her way. She just wants her way and he has to let her have it. Dump her Now!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6911 months ago

“It took nothing away from you,” SO FUCKING WHAT??? If that were so and she felt justified doing it, why did she hide it from her husband ??? If her actions, making love to her ex was really altruistic, why didn’t she tell her husband all about it,,.her promise, and how she was going to fulfill it. Just by her actions alone, she knew it was cheating, and she could get away with it,

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

I think I understand her better than I understand her husband. Second time I have read this, and just upped my score to a 4.

However, Hubby's revenge fucks made him a much lesser man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent. The ending just slipped into the story so easily, so smoothly. That was so well done. The Goose n Gander at it's best. Should be 10 Stars. At 85+ and bit, and a little bit broke n bent in places, I read much. This series has a Gold star in my title list. Work that I really like, I copy n paste, and reformat, maybe correct a few things and save on my Tab. At this time in life, I can go back a year or so and Enjoy it again to the fullest!

Thanks a bunch.

T.Connell, Valdosta, Ga

FlatlandphilFlatlandphil10 months ago

She was wrong. She/it took his Trust in her away.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox10 months ago

"It took nothing away from you." That means anything it took from him, she saw as " nothing". In other words, anything it took from him, she considered worthless.

His trust in her ... worthless.

His happiness ... worthless.

His self respect ... worthless.

His future hopes ... worthless.

His love for her ... worthless.

She knew what a marriage was, and what his expectations were. The whole nonsense about some vague "promise" was nothing more then a slut looking for a loophole to justify being the skank she wanted to be.

He should have dumped her lying, cheating skank ass from the get go.

A well written, engaging tale. 5*s

Big_Tim99Big_Tim9910 months ago

I recall another story on this site where a husband was responding to "I took nothing away from you."

His response was all the time you spent with him was a missed opportunity to do something that strengthened our love. It was time you could have spent doing something for the one you profess to love.

Her affair while it didn't take away, it did nothing to strengthen the bond of marriage. So in effect she was short changing him.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

2.5 stars. -2 stars for idiotic reconciliation and buying the psychobabble BS and excuses and "luuuving" the cheating asswipe after she clearly showed him WITH HER ACTIONS, not words, that she doesn't love him. -1 star for staying with unloving bitch in the end when she was just plain out abusing him AND denying him sex. +1.5 stars for his revenge and especially using HER dumbfuck excuses on her. -1 star for not just walking out on her once he realized she will just hurt him again in retaliation - "cancel life insurance" is the stupidest reaction to that possible. Like her not getting paid will make it better for him once he's dead.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

me i am very different.. I would have beaten her ass with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible ending

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

He should have ditched her at about page 3.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

It was well-written, but I think after she found out about the ex-boyfriend's lies and they reconciled, as soon as their sexual relationship changed again, the kiss of death had smooched them both !

Finding out that "Terry" was "Theresa" lit a very slow-burning fuse that led to months of additional counseling that FINALLY brought out her lack of accepting that she only apologized for hurting him, and not for doing what she had done...

...I think at that point, the marriage was doomed.

Canceling his life insurance ? Not really sure what that was supposed to mean, other than he thought she might kill him, and he wanted a 'last laugh' in getting even ?

They were only in their 40's... what about taking care of the kids ?

NallusNallus9 months ago

Damn! I might have commented before, but I have to comment again.

I love your story.

I looked up "symptoms of nonviolent psychopath"

>> A person who is manipulative, dishonest, narcissistic, unremorseful, non-empathetic, and exploitative may be a psychopath. Criminality, promiscuity, and lack of responsibility are also common traits associated with psychopathy. <<

Dishonest, (although she wouldn't say so), unremorseful, non-empathetic, and exploitative, describes her.

Regarding the husband, I would think he would more so than he did enumerate her shortcomings, as in something is not right with her; but this is from my perspective of my understanding of a psychopath.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid, stupid, stupid. No man but a cuck would stay with that cunt. "Luuuuv" is a juvenile device for prolonging an utterly implausible plot line involving implausible characters.

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Sorry but long term affairs rarely end up with reconciliation

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

I have read this one multiple times. While the morals, ethics, and actions do not fall in line with my own I do think this is an extremely well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, so, soooo sick of the runaway men in all the LW tales. Every one of these stories has a 3K to 4K word runaway scene where the hubby runs off, usually in a fit of gasoline-fueled rage, gets drunk, feels sorry for himself, mopes, cries, pukes, and delights in not communicating with the person he needs to be engaging. Of course, these simplistic writers always create these narcissistic, unrepentant women with the moral clarity of a sociopath, the reasoning skills of Joy Behar, and the sensitivity of Ilsa Koch, Shewolf of the SS. In this case, the wife was pure bat-guano, boil-the-bunny, certifiably nuts! Then, these men always call their in-laws Mom and Dad. Wait, what? I never knew anyone who did this in real life. Even stupider, they ring the doorbell at their own home. (Note: many of the LW tropes can be traced back to JPB's early work, even down to the exact wording.) Where this dumb tale falls apart is the disconnect between the supposed loving in-laws and their daughter's intransigence. It makes no sense that his mother-in-law didn't communicate his feelings to her daughter. Finally, this MC is a typical little whiny, passive-aggressive male. I mean, look at the way he leaps out of his chair, ready to bolt out the door if his wife doesn't say the right thing in counseling! Dayyyyum, and you smooth brains just lap up this crap like it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a load of crap! This has to be one of the most unrealistic stories I've ever read.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Still a shocker, an awful story

Still rates 1/5 and deservedly so

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely an opportunity cost with the wife. She was having both an emotional and physical affair. That energy could have gone into her husband and their marriage. Also her pussy and the rest is part of her commitment to her husband- period it’s not to be given away or paid for by others end of story regardless of the rationale. Otherwise stay single.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is NEVER an acceptable reason to cheat. Dump the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Turnabout is fair play. However, I still don't recommend any kind of "Revenge" activity to counter a spouse. It never works out.

Now, a GLARING problem in this storyline. On page 3, it was stated....

"The counselor said. "In talking to your wife, I have to say that two things about her personality stand out. The first is being honest, she doesn't lie. That will be very helpful in these sessions, plus it will help you to trust her again." I nodded my head. "The second is that promises mean a lot to her......"

NO counselor would say THAT after only 1 session with ANY client. That is a HUGE liability issue. NOT relatable or believable. -1 star.

There is also....

Brigit stated "We had promised each other that we would always be there for each other, whenever possible."

To help them move their household goods? Sure. To help discuss an issue with issues, NOT regarding family? Sure. (Discussing issues regarding family would be an emotional affair) To help a person in need when they are stuck? Sure. To cheer someone up, who is down? Sure However, NO ONE would be reasonably expected to believe that a promise like that can be considered as a license to cheat on her husband. NO ONE. BIG plot hole. Not believable or relatable. -1 star.

Another issue. Bridget SLAPPED him when she found out he and Terry were..... Ironic how a woman can slap a man, and nothing is said. If he had slapped her when he found out she was cheating, he would have been arrested and charged with domestic abuse and 15 other charges. Funny how that works.

Another personal note. Saying "It took nothing from you." is absolutely INCORRECT. She made him number 2 in a roster of 2. You NEVER do this to a husband. He should be NUMBER 1 on ANYTHING that would require a spouse test. Even worse is that she cuckolded him. She lied to him by lying by omission, and failing to be forthcoming. She betrayed his trust. She NEVER communicated her promise to Gary until she was caught cheating. She NEVER communicated about her issue with promises, until counseling. She never admitted that she regretted cheating on him. Was this enough for Kurt to leave Bridget? That is a question for each of us. Did she do MASSIVE damage to their relationship? ABSOLUTELY!

Personally, I WOULD have put a leash on her, just like a dog. If a dog leaps the fence and runs off, you DO put it on a leash. She would RAPIDLY become aware of the lack of trust she created when I would ensure that GPS tracking of her would ALWAYS be on for the rest of her life. I would be monitoring her phone, email, social media accounts, financial accounts, and I WOULD DEFINITELY be going to Chicago with her EVERY TIME.

She would never get the opportunity to repeat her cheating. If she doesn't like it, the ONLY other option IS divorce. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

60022Mallard60022Mallard5 months ago

Why was the fact that the playmates home sex life not what he had described not brought up during a call in the counselling sessions?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story reeks of self-entitled feministic propaganda!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i hate that line. "I took nothing away from you." Okay so yes she had to be out of town during those time frames, however she -did- still take time away from him. Phone calls, emails, communication, all things she could've been doing while spending time with her 'first love'.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well - that was wasted time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Suck ass story about a moron and a cheating whore. Give it a skip unless you are terminaly bored. . . Wait. No. Give it a skip then also.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why the hell would anyone bother with such a lying, duplicitous perso as this?

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Read again. I understand now. They are both stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it, but felt it kind of kept repeating. I did however love the last line about canceling his life insurance. ;-) As I was reading it I was trying to figure out was this a take off of the story about the wife who was her bosses "work lover/slut" right out of college,that eventually went on to become the boss of the company. Or another story that is similar to that one. I only say that, as there are at least two like that one that I've read in this forum. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a messed up couple and the therapist just made it worse.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. I might have commented before and at 365 previous comments, I probably did. But a wife that has "NO" regret about having sex with her old BF while out of town. LOL She can say she loves me forever, I but I wouldn't believe it. Next, If she wanted to stay together she would have to pay, some serious pain. #1) she would have to permit me to fuck a woman of my choice a minimum of an equal number of times. #2) My wife would have to submit to some serious pain to show me she was REALLY sorry. such as 10 gauge nipple rings, clitty ring, branding her ass, and at minimum some tattoo's PLUS some kind of humiliation of my choice. LOL This wife wasn't sorry a bit, she didn't think that she had taken anything away from hubby. So, a "faithful" wife wasn't even in her thoughts at all. Hell, she could be a Hooker helping strangers feel better and it would not have taken anything away from hubby in her opinion. I don't think that I could EVER stayed with this slut. Her promises didn't mean shit, she was just a slut. Great Plot, Great Writing, Great Effort. Thanks for the Story. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What complete total drival. Just another story about a wimp cuckold who tolerate such a cheating slut and has no pride.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Think about the story line. She tells him some nonsense. He gets pissed and then she hears the prick's own words, throwing her under the bus to save his rotten ass, she still has trouble committing to try and avoid him, The husband wasn't much better as he starts screwing a subordinate. He should have taken a walk soon after she started taking over the TV both nights. He is an COO and they cannot afford two TV's?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was all fun and games until the shoe was on the other foot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cuck married to a cuck.

He shouldve left her cheating ass a long time ago. To leave a loving relationship with a cheater you love is difficult, only someone with true class and confidence can do that.

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

@ the anony talking about cucks, the female version is a cuckquean.

Honestly, if I found out a promise made to an old boyfriend, first love or not, superseded our marriage vows, I'd have dropped her right then and there. They may not take precedence in time, but they definitely do in importance.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

Interesting that what he's doing is cheating but she was just helping a friend.

jon991gjon991g3 months ago

She may have got a sign that read, 'To Love, Honor, and Cherish, till Death do us Part.' but still no 'Forsaking all others'.. a good ending fair play to the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like it and I also dislike it 2 wrongs do not make a right My motto (now) is once done wer'e done " Shame I did not do this with my three exwives Is there a sequel ???? (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You're joking, right?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The author tried to be too clever and in the end completely ruined what could have been a really good story. A husband as special as the MC was portrayed to be, would never have acted as hatefully as to deliberately cheat.

Inconsistencies in characters makes a story a "0" Thus I had to rate it a 1

Part of the duties of my profession for the last 50 included doing a fair amount of counselling.

When a writer is not an experienced counselor the need to get expert advice.

The author cut of session several times after what was at most 10-15 minutes. I found that very misleading.

"Mary" did employ some very good techniques and displayed the necessary control of the session.

A non-member from Australia

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

4 Star. Not a bad story but like so many of these "It took nothing away from you" tropes it misses the fundamental point of committing to a marriage which is "That which is within a marriage is NOT available to be shared with others!" so there was no way she could justify sex with Gary as being o.k. just because her husband wasn't there. The sex belonged within the boundaries of marriage and nowhere else.

No matter how many screwed up reasons she gave herself for giving comfort to Gary by spreading her legs she very deliberately closed her mind to where her marriage boundaries lay. She even took some comfort and justification from the minister missing out "forsaking all others" in the marriage service.

That's a person who is too willing to find justification instead of limitation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well that was nauseating and a cool lit emasculation.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampferabout 2 months ago

Will someone... anyone... PLEASE write a damn story that doesn't follow the same pattern of a husband who blows up, loses his cool, and then runs away and refuses to communicate with a wife who has lost all ability to reason and understand cause and effect but who will speak to her mother with them both spouting the same worn-out script? Hell, even people (people? aliens, maybe?) on Jerry Springer at least converse, even if it's at 900 decibels. We've all read this same story, and it's like the Rocky Horror Picture Show, as we can speak the lines before they are written.

RGRollRGRollabout 2 months ago

Good imagination in a story teller. Thanks for the laugh at the end, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The contrived ending reveal knocked it down a star. 4 stars.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

"So Bridgit, when you were a child didn't you ever promise your parents you would behave?"

"Um..."

"Because I got to tell you, I don't think checking out marriage vows to see if you could fuck another man, I don't think fucking another man, I don't think *repeatedly* fucking another man, I don't think giving something which is *mine* (meaning you just like I'm yours *while* were married) constitutes 'behaving'."

"But... but..."

"My your reasoning, we have an open marriage as long as I'm able to fuck you when you want and don't fuck someone else when you want time with me."

6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

IMO the "I went back and checked our vows from our wedding video" loophole attempt was the ultimate black flag for their marriage. He was already talking himself into to being a willing cuck long before that. The rest of the story was senseless at that point.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge19 days ago

Crap ending. Till then 5 stars. Now barely 3.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Thank you for the tale, 4 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Nearly forgot, for annie who feels sex is important (to read about that is) check the tags for three letters S-E-X. Then maybe we all will be happy.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Fuck his wife. She never did actually apologize for the cheating. Just the hurting him. He had every right to take a lover. He didn't even fo it to be spiteful. He did it for all the same reasons she did. She may deflect and justify, and that's why she's now in his shows feeling betrayed.

Totally deserved.

cruzer1955cruzer19559 days ago

what a weak cuck. no redeeming value to any adults in this story including the counselor.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

This was written by a cuck or a woman

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

What a load of utter feces, this story is pure feministic toxins, it made me want to puke! It's just chalk full of self-entitled narcissistic feminist ideologies -meaning a bunch of lies and delusional twisted points of view, starting right with the MC talking to his friend who states his first wife cheating on him "wasn't all her fault", what? Why because he was spending so much time away working, I'm sorry but among all the nearly infinite ways to deal with any of the problems in a relationship or marriage cheating is NOT one of them! Then the story continues to browbeat the MC with bull crap excuses and delusional statements "she doesn't lie" yeah ok buddy cheating is a lie, it is disgustingly disrespectful, it is an insult to the husband and the marriage, she showed that she didn't honor their marriage, she didn't respect or truly love her husband, she lied even if only by omisssion she cheated and she "like most women" felt she did nothing wrong, at the therapist nothing was solved -(there really in no excuse for cheating) other than being assaulted there is absolutely no excuse or reason to do it - that's assuming she does (love,honor,respect,and cherish) her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous