It was a Wednesday

Story Info
Cuckold gets to cum when his wife gets laid.
1.6k words
4.13
11.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
underly
underly
7 Followers

He was on the bed in one of his favorite positions, knees spread, ankles pulled up and attached to his collar by a chain running underneath of him, his hands clasped to his collar as well. He was naked and caged. She walked into the room, "Hello my pet" she smiled at him, he knew her well enough, that smile meant mischief and usually a certain amount of discomfort for him.

She sat down on the bed and leaned over him, the key to his cage dangling from her neck swung forward and plucked him on the cheek as she leaned in to kiss him. "I had a fun morning, and I can't wait to tell you all about it love, but first" she slid the key from around her neck and reached down to unlock his cage, "Let's get this out shall we."

He tensed as she reached for him. She unlocked the cage causing him to tremble with excitement as she slid the plastic sheath off him. He had been locked for a month at this point and immediately sprung to hardness as she traced a fingernail along his shaft. "Do you want to hear about my day love? Do you want to hear all of the nasty things that your wife did this morning?" She teased her finger around the crown, "I know I promised you that you would get to cum when I made someone else cum, do you want to guess how many times you get to cum today?"

"Two Mademoiselle" he blurted out almost before she finished her sentence.

"Try again,"

"One Mademoiselle?"

She grinned at him, "Still no."

"Three," he gasped almost cuming right there.

"Mmmm, we have a winner, good boy."

"Wow," he groaned.

"Yes, three times my subby hubby. Your wife made someone cum three times today, how does that make you feel my cuckold?"

"ungh" was all he really said as she continued her ministrations.

"So, he came over and he wasted no time, he grabbed me and practically tore the robe off, threw me onto the bed almost right where you are now, God I was so wet. He slid his cock into my pussy," he started to tremble, and she stopped, "Are you going to cum my pet?"

"Yes Mademoiselle, I'm very close,"

"mmmmm," she smiled at him wickedly as she slowed the pace to almost a crawl, "Well, like I said, he entered me and immediately started to fuck me, he pawed at my tits, grabbing my nipple and twisting it, almost like this." She reached down and grabbed one of his nipples twisting it hard as her hand movement on his cock almost stopped. He started to buck against the bed, but it wasn't quite enough to send him over the edge, "and we went at it forever, he couldn't keep his hands off of me, my tits, my neck, God you know how I love to be choked. And then he came into my pussy, he fucked me and came into your wife's pussy." She took her hand off of his cock completely leaving him to pump the air and groan in frustration. "Do you want to cum my pet?" she asked.

He started to respond but she cut him off, "Before you answer, I know I said that you get to cum every time I make someone cum, but the question is how you will cum. If you give this orgasm back to me, I'll let you fuck me tonight, would you like to fuck me my pet?"

"Yes Mademoiselle," he grunted, "Desperately."

"Good" she purred, "That's what I wanted to hear, I think that deserves a reward, don't you cuck?"

"Yes please, yes please Mademoiselle."

She slid off of the bed and slid her panties down her legs, she stepped across the room and slid over him, her dress covering his head, "Why don't you see if you can still taste him in my pussy?"

He didn't know if he imagined it or if he really tasted another man's cum in her pussy, but he leaned up and licked for all that he was worth. As he did, she grabbed onto his balls and pulled, a little pain to go with the thrill. After about thirty seconds, she got up announcing, "That's enough." She winked at him then rolled over next to him again.

"Let me tell you the rest." She said as she started to stroke his cock again, a little harder this time, a little faster this time. "He flipped me over and barely missed a beat; I was still leaking when I realized he was trying to fuck me up the ass. I squirmed but he grabbed me and held me in place, and I shook my head back and forth, no, it's too big, I'm not ready, No!" she looked at him, "And I whined in just that way that you used to hear," She stopped as she felt him tense up, "Do you want to cum my pet?"

"Yes Mademoiselle," he practically shouted, "Please god, please."

"I think you mean goddess." She giggled at him.

"Goddess yes" he moaned still bucking, trying desperately to get his cock anywhere near her.

"Mmmm" she nodded and waited for a moment until the edge passed, "Well" she said with her mischievous little laugh, "He didn't listen to my pleas, and he shoved his cock into my ass with no preamble, just forced it right in, god it hurt." He smelled her arousal, "He was so big, and he was fucking me and it hurt so bad and it was so hot and he wouldn't stop, no matter how I shook my head no." He started to twitch again, "Do you want to cum my pet?"

"Yes Mademoiselle, please please!"

"Mmmmm, would you like to fuck me up the ass instead my pet? If you give me your first orgasm, you know the one in my pussy, you can have my ass."

"Yes, please yes please Mademoiselle!"

She immediately pulled her hand off of his cock, "Ok" she smiled at him, but first." She rolled back onto his face, this time pressing her ass against his mouth, "Why don't you see what you can find down there."

Desperately he rimmed her ass, driving his tongue as deeply into it as he could, again, he wasn't sure if it was his imagination, but if he really thought about it, he was sure he could taste cum. She stayed there for a little longer before she sat back up and sat down on the bed next to him, her fingernail teasing along his cock.

"Can I fuck you now Mademoiselle?"

"Oh, but I have to tell you about the last time my pet." She giggled and started stroking him harder, getting him just to the edge of cumming but always stopping just shy of sending him over the edge, "So, we lay there for a little bit and then cleaned up. He had to go. But before he left, he told me to kneel. He was hard again and shoved his cock right into my throat with almost no preamble whatsoever and shoved his cock down my throat. It was so hot, though he didn't last long this time. And then he left." She leaned down and kissed him, careful not to send him over the edge as she gave him a long, sensuous kiss, the rare kiss that seemed to go on forever.

She broke the kiss and smacked his cheek a little to regain his focus, his hips were pumping against her hand. "Now," she looked directly into his eyes, her face inches from his, "Now, you can fuck me up the ass, and you even get one more orgasm after that, or" she smiled that evil grin at him, "Or, you can beg me to lock you back up without cumming at all, would you like that my pet?"

He blinked at her and shook his head violently back and forth, "No Mademoiselle, I'd like to fuck you up the ass, please, you promised."

"Oh, well, I mean, I didn't promise but I did tell you that you could, and you know me, I hold to my word, but there is this other option out there." She looked at him, intensely as she let her words hang in the air, "and I would rather lock you back up frustrated and wanting. Don't you want to make your Mademoiselle happy; don't you want to give me what I want?"

He looked into her eyes, a mix of emotions as he tried to comprehend the horror she was suggesting, "I want to play with your cock for another fifteen minutes and then lock you back up, that would make me happy. Don't you want to make me happy?" she asked, her hands still teasing his pulsing cock, "You want to make your Mademoiselle happy and give me what I want, don't you, my pet?"

He groaned loudly and practically shouted, "No aggggh, Yes Mademoiselle!"

"Yes, what my pet?"

"Gaaahhh, please lock my cock back up,"

"Do you want to cum first my pet, I want to cage you back up without cumming, tell your Mademoiselle what you want."

He was practically crying now, "I want you to lock my cock back up without letting me cum, please have my orgasms as a gift to you. I don't want to cum" he practically cried as he pleaded with her.

"All three of them" she cooed; she knew she had him.

"Fuuuck, yes Mademoiselle, yes please, please please lock me back up without letting me cum Mademoiselle."

"Good boy!" she smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him tenderly as she continued to tease his cock, "You've made your Mademoiselle very happy. I love you, my pet."

He shuddered as the waves of emotion and frustration washed over him so close to cumming knowing that he wouldn't "I love you too Mademoiselle, so very much."

underly
underly
7 Followers