It Was all her Idea. Or Maybe His

Story Info
A friend gets some time with a girl and her mate.
1.6k words
2.43
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really could barely believe what I was seeing. Sitting on the edge of the bed was my husband, Alex. Naked. Between his legs, also naked save for a cock-cage, was my best friend Steve. He leaned forward and took Alex's big, black cock into his hand. And then he licked it.

I, of course, was also naked. I had set this up, even though it was Steve's idea. And was going to enjoy it.

I watch Steve slide his mouth over Alex's cock, then slowly he started to go up and down. He was holding the shaft with one hand, mouth following. His other hands held and gently fondled the balls. He put more effort into it than I did sometimes!

I started to feel myself getting wetter and I had to start touching myself. My left hand started to stroke my tits and play with my nipples. I could feel that, deep into my skin. The other hand started to glide around my pussy lips, getting the wetness all around. I was saving my clit for a bit.

I started to hear Alex moan, he was more into it than I thought he would be. This was Steve's fantasy, but there really was no reason we couldn't all three enjoy it.

"My cock is hard enough", said Alex after about 5 minutes, "I think it's time you got Sara ready". I was already wet and very ready, but making Steve eat my pussy was too much of a turn-on to pass up. He had had the hots for me for a long time, I knew, but he had never acted on it. So, this could be his one chance.

He climbed onto the bed, while I laid back and opened my legs. "Get in there and get that pretty cunt ready for my man, white boy. His big, black cock needs me to be really ready, so do a good job". And he did. He started licking around the outside, feeling my juices I'm sure, but he didn't stop. His tongue went into my pussy, then out, then around the lips, then back in. He took his time getting to my clit. But, when he did... I came from his tongue. Hard.

"Nice work. Good thing your tongue is experienced, I bet that's the only way you've ever gotten a woman off. No white boy's cock can get a woman off. That's why we need black cock." He hadn't stopped.

Alex pushed him out of the way, his completely erect cock pointing angrily forward. "I'm going to fuck my woman". We were both so ready, and so turned on, that he slid right into me, his big cock went all the way in first thrust. And I screamed, because I came again.

Jesus, that was the start of something amazing. Alex fucked me missionary longer than he ever had. Almost half an hour, pounding my pussy and making me come twice more. He started talking to Steve, "Like what you're seeing? I know you've wanted to fuck her for a long time, but she's mine. For a reason". As he said that I came, hard. So hard. I don't know why, but humiliating my friend was making me so fucking aroused. And he seemed to be enjoying it, too. His cock was clearly straining against the cage. I almost didn't think it would fit, it was bigger than I would have thought. But, a bit of ice and willpower, and it worked. He was caged.

I pushed Alex onto his back, glaring into Steve's eyes. "I'm going to fuck this big black cock, little boy. Just watch and know you'll never get me off like he does. You couldn't." I slid right on to that tower of black flesh. Bottoming out I began to move, move in my way. Usually Alex isn't as into this, since it was about me, but this time he was moaning and clearly enjoying the way I was making myself squirm. I held his shoulders, leaning into him, kissing him on the mouth and I really began to work my pussy. I had gone beyond just wanting to come more, this was a need now. I needed to feel this cock force my orgasm from me, to force it from my body while Steve watched. To humiliate him because he would never be able, be allowed to do this to me.

His eyes were watching, but not entirely there. Something was going on in his head, something I couldn't see. But right now, all I cared about was coming, again, from this big, black cock. I rocked, I rode up and down, and I felt it start again. And then it was on me, a massive orgasm. It felt like it would never end. Minutes passed, then I felt normal.

I rolled over, catching my breath, and looked at Steve. He was smiling, and yet it was a pained smile. He was hurting, in some way I couldn't see, but he was enjoying it.

I looked at him, "That was amazing. But, we all know there's more". I walked over to the bag he bought and pulled out a strap-on and the lube that it needed. "You know I'm looking forward to this, ALL of it." I set the strap on down, knowing I'd be getting to it soon. Alex stood up, and I laid down, spreading my legs. "Ok, get to it", I said, pointing at my very wet cunt. Alex picked up the lube and waited. Steve climbed in between my legs and started licking, from the furthest wet point from my cunt, and slowly moved in. As he did this, he lifted his ass, he knew what was next. Alex lubed his still hard cock. Still hard, which was one of my favorite things about him. He could keep it up for a long time, even after coming. And come he had, that was what Steve was doing. Cleaning up the come. With his tongue.

While he was eating and cleaning me, Alex slipped his cock into Steve's ass. Slowly enough, though I could feel Steve squirm. And make a bit of noise. But, after a few minutes Alex had worked his cock in all the way, and started to slowly thrust. Now, along with the feeling of Steve's tongue slipping around in my cunt, I could feel his moans. And I was heading for another orgasm. I didn't expect to like this so much, but fuck, this was amazing. Alex was starting to moan himself, although he knew he couldn't come yet. But I could. And I did, very hard, the tongue and his fingers, and the whole situation pushed me over the edge into another orgasm.

"Jesus, I didn't know I could come that many times", I said smiling. Steve was sitting up for a second, while Alex went to wash the cum from his cock. I started to put the strap-on around my hips and began to secure it. "Why don't you get into position, Steve, who my man and I give you something else". He did, getting on his hands and knees. Alex came out, and sat at the head of the bed, waiting for me to finish lubing the big black strap on. As I started to line it up with a nicely stretched asshole, Alex got on his knees and put his cock to Steve's mouth. We both began to thrust, slowly but with excitement. Alex knew he could come again, and I was really starting to enjoy the feeling of power. I reached down to Steve's cock, stroking the cage. "I can tell you like this, don't you? Being spit-roasted really turns you on, but it isn't going to do you any good is it, your little cock can't get free", I said. I knew his cock wasn't little, but it was part of the game.

I kept thrusting. I began to think that this must be what it's like for a man, knowing their hard cock is bringing pleasure to its receiver. He was moaning, and thrusting back and forth, trying to capture both cocks. This was fun. I doubt this will be my last time using this strap-on.

After a while, Alex said "I'm going to come very soon", and he held Steve's head. Not that he needed to, there was no attempt to pull away. And then it happened, he came, Steve swallow it all. I pushed the cock all the way in and held it, deep inside. Alex eventually finished coming and we pulled out. Then we all laid down on the bed.

Nothing was said for a bit, then I said "Wow, that was a lot more fun than I even thought it would be when I agreed. I hope what I said wasn't too hard to hear". Steve smiled, and said, "No, not at all. That was part of the fantasy, you both were perfect.". Alex said "I really never thought I'd do any of that, but Sara was so excited when she told me about your idea I couldn't say no. And I'm glad I didn't. I'd love to do that again".

Steve looked up, still smiling, as I handed him the key to the cage. "Well, I really enjoyed it, but as I said to Sara, this is just an experiment for me. I like to try all the things I think of, what I read about. Some I do again, some I don't, but I'm always ready for the next thing. Thank you both for making this happen, as you can see, I am really glad it did". What he meant was that his cock was out of the cage and fully hard. Much nicer than I'd always thought. Maybe some day I'd let him use it on me.