All Comments on 'It was Delicious'

by vickivale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Well get out! That was one hell of a dream, dude got it bad. I hope he gets his girl.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 11 years ago
Good story, but...

Definitely needs work with pov. It started out him/her then went to I/me, and it had the potential to get confusing. It really was a good story, though! Keep it up!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years agoAuthor
crazysexykool93 Thanks

I appreciate your comment and I will definitely keep that in mind. thanks for reading and commenting. I do read all comments and this is all a learning curve for me. So thank you. Appreciate it!!!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years agoAuthor
ariesgirl :)

I know right! LOL It was my first attempt at a dream sequence... Hope it felt real.

DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakover 11 years ago

Yeah. Really nice lead up. Just really loved the way the straight sex was so damned nice. Quality writing I thought - especially the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"She could not phantom what she would do ..."

Have you tried looking "phantom" up in a dictionary?

I think the word you really needed was "fathom"!!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 11 years ago
nice!

Story is good, but with a little clean-up it could be amazing!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Blockbuster cute first kiss very neighborly!

Dream sequence was off the wall, but blew the roof off due to the positive outcome afterwards. Your writing style is awesome. You capture all the little feel good nuances from the insecurities and hesitancies and awkwardness of first moment accepting of a new partner. You capture the moment on both characters with perfect flow as the scene unfolds in 3D. You have a writing genius that few authors ever grasp. I have read everyone of your stories and I have included you as my favorite author. I have a suspicion the stories although fiction might have some real basis due to the extraordinary devotion to every detail. I don't intend to break your cover but I was curious at the extent of your imagination and sheer genius. In view of how I feel about your writing I am certain I don't stand alone in my admiration. In other words, please keep writing and get yourself an editor to clean up the the grammar and word context. Thank you for another gem.

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
Good story, but...

you need a better editor. Differences should be learned between things like: getting bearings, not barrens; deer in headlights not dear..., a three tier, not tear. Small things like "trying to SO this" instead of DO.

The actors name mentioned was supposed to be Kurt, not Kirk, Russell.

Luckily the errors greatly diminished after all that and it became much easier to read! Gave it 5 stars anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brought back memories. I had a Black FWB for 8 years. She eventually moved to another State. We fit together pretty well. It was more than sex. If I didn't hear from her during the week, i would drive diwn to her place, to check on her. The sex was awesome. We were so hot for each other that there were times that I don't remember my clithes comibg off. She once asked me if I was sure that I wasn't Black. I told her that I was sure that I was Polish. She was shocked when I told her that I had an uncle who had 17 kids. Endurance is in my heritage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You almost had a good story until with no real lead in sgphe tells him she wants him to fuck her. Oh yeah I believe that couldreally happen~~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous