All Comments on 'It Was Fate Ch. 04'

by SashaSOGood

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 14 years ago
Great

Great read and a major improvement, I'm really enjoying this new installment and I can't wait to see where the story leads. I'm really glad you decided to revisit this story with fresh eyes, its a big plus to see authors taking and then implementing the critisim and comments of their readers. I hope you continue to improve (not that you need to-its practically spot on in my opinion) and grow as an author. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you soon.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
GREAT!!!

LVOED IT!!! :)

I am so glad that you posted another chapter of this! :)

I can't wait for some more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Need another one please

More more more. It is such a good story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Much as I love this story

The plot line is moving a little too fast. You can't honestly expect us to understand how Emma could jump from being sexually assaulted to suddenly lusting after a complete stranger even if it was her fated mate. Please, please find someone to edit your story prior to posting as there is so much potential for you to develop this story.

Marine_GirlMarine_Girlalmost 14 years ago
wounderful...

definetly a great peice of writing but i was woundering why are werewolves so unequal to vampires? isnt that a bit bias shouldnt it be about even? just thoughts i have hopeing for another wounderful chapter to come again and again and agin... well u get the picture still your biggest fan :)

midrunner13midrunner13almost 14 years ago
Good story

This is a good story,though not as detailed as Fate. Also you need a good editor.

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13almost 14 years ago

Woo Hoo! I was so excited when I got on today and noticed there was another chapter up! I am loving this story and I can't wait to hear more :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
I have to say

that the original Fate was so much better. I know you think that the characters are more detailed in this version, but it doesn't read this way at all. The other version flowed fairly continuously. This version seems like little snapshots of a story. Disjointed and quick. I don't feel like I know the characters or their motivation at all. I definitely don't know enough about them to care what happens to them. Whereas I was invested in your other characters. I much prefer the other version. It is more detailed and contains better writing. I suggest you reread both versions. Maybe this one is more detailed in your head, but it doesn't read this way at all. If you decide to continue the other version, I will definitely read it. I can't make any promises for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue!

This story is terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

I like the story, you need to watch grammar and spelling. Got kind of confusing in some parts ( all 4 chapters ) so it needs to be cleaned up some. KEEP GOING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So good

I only read the first chapter of fate but, I really like this one more. I felt like when they first met it was really rushed and I just really like this one more. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so good

i love this story please submit more soon

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
more please?

Keep writing! This is a good story!

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
continue??

are u gonna stop writing or continue the story would like it alots if you did

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Liked "Fate" better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous