All Comments on 'It Was For Science!'

by Rustyoznail

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sorin61sorin612 months ago

Good story, and funny twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Just brilliant, a `mature lady' getting it on and the twist ending, just great.

freewilleefreewillee2 months ago

Excellent story. The twist in the last paragraph took me totally by surprise. Please keep sharing your stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I questioned from early on that there wasn't a control group, so the ending was no surprise. Nevertheless a great story. 5 stars from me.

pathfinder746pathfinder7462 months ago

I enjoyed the story of her awakening tremendously. The story also made me think that he might've enjoyed attention from the team.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sweet story. I’m particularly interested in the Andy character. This “older lady” thinks he needs his own series.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 2 months ago

That was fun. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is the only April Fool's story so far this year that has made me laugh, obvious ending included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not really an April Fool, the twist was obvious from the start. Sorry, average only.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month ago

Whilst I thought she was going to be revealed as being in the control group, it just shows the mind is the most powerful aphrodisiac.

OlderMarriedManOlderMarriedMan22 days ago

That was a great story and a better ending. Two thumbs up!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus14 days ago

Good Story, well told with great imagination. Thanks

BiologoBiologo7 days ago

Very droll. Gracie Allen does the dirty.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Knew she had the placebo from the git-go.

Still 4 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRustyoznail@Rustyoznail
Apologies to those who have favourited my Sammy stories. Due to a change in personal circumstances, they've been removed. I'm really sorry. Civil engineer by trade. Usually write technical documents. Have all these thoughts rattling around in my head that need to get out. Mo...