All Comments on 'It was in the Cards Pt. 03'

by RDJohnson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I feel "shorted" with this chapter, certainly didn't play out like the lead in indicated. Magic aside, hard to believe this level of intimacy and no greater physical connection or growing affection. You might want to explain it in the next chapter or expand their relationship - either way makes sense. 5* but starting to slip a bit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not going to complain about it being short just going to request next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly I'm kinda glad it ended there though. I'm not actually looking foward to him getting his "just deserts". I'm actually hoping he keeps winning. That's just my opinion tho.

white_rabbit273white_rabbit273over 2 years ago

It was short, bit I don't think that was necessarily a bad thing. Given how things have been escalating with his sister, it doesn't seem like him losing would result in anything too bad anyway.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

RDJohnsonRDJohnsonover 2 years agoAuthor

Heh, sorry for being misleading with the just desserts thing... It was because he basically had his sisters ass for dessert... I couldn't help myself.

Next chapter is looking to be a lot longer than this one.

ballfan2001ballfan2001over 2 years ago

Spectacular series, lot's more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Already loving it, maybe next can have clever word play way to word it so they have to make a baby maybe ;)

DefluerDefluerover 2 years ago

Alright, waiting patiently for part 4. Great stuff so far, you've bravely delved into anal incest, which I did you very mixed results. Great job and makes me want to dig out a few different stories that I dropped long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this so much, looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Great use of mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

6 weeks and you're keeping us still eager to learn what is in store and to be revealed. don't be a tease and feed us one more time! will sis take the upper hand in the card game and have her sweet revenge in her own way? don't make wait till christmas, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the story; If you are still alive,

geek_writergeek_writerover 2 years ago

Yes please don't stop here?!!!

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

Love the series.

Still uncertain about sister’s virgin .

Has she been fucked in her pussy by brothers cock?

Pleas tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRDJohnson@RDJohnson
Finally I am back to writing, and this time I am trying to widen the scope a bit, get some more genres included in my repertoire. I now have a Patreon profile, so sequels to stories will appear there before they get posted here, plus there will be some unique content there as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES