It was Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the club and as the valet took my car keys he quietly whispered, "Very nice Mr. Moore." I laughed and said, "Matt, Sara is my daughter's girlfriend who is in town for some job opportunities."

Matt smiled, took my car keys, and winked!

I cringed at the thought that his perception that I was on a date with a woman young enough to be my daughter would resonate through the club tonight. Damn I was so lost in my happiness for Sara that I had forgotten to take into account how the members would view our "date" at the club.

As we walked inside Sara grabbed my hand. My normal reaction would have been to pull away but I realized that's not who I am. I'm my own person, have been all my life, and I certainly have never cowered from ignorant people.

I squeezed her hand, more to reassure myself than Sara, and walked up to our hostess. "Hello Stacy, I know it's late notice but I really could use a table for two."

Stacy looked around the room as well as the reservation list and said, "Mr Moore I can accommodate your request. Please follow me."

I couldn't help but notice the eyes on me as I walked hand in hand with Sara. From the 40 year old divorcees, to the 60 year old widows, to the old married biddies. I smirked as we sat down. I wondered how many of these petty nosy busybodies would be burning up the text lines tonight.

I looked at Sara and sensed she was also realizing the severity of the moment. Her smile was gone and her eyes were lowered onto the menu. I squeezed her hand and said, "You certainly have made a great impression with the members."

She stuck her tongue out at me and pulled her hand away.

Hmm I need to find out what's going on with Sara.

Just then one of my obnoxious golf buddy approached the table and said, "Tony who is your young date?"

I noticed Sara cringe. I grabbed her hand, squeezed it, and looked into her eyes as I responded, "Herb this is Sara. What do you want?"

Herb responded, "Hey what's with the attitude? I just asked who your date is."

Never taking my eyes off Sara I responded, "Herb, this is Sara and she is my date, now be a pal and leave us alone."

Herb left in a huff just as I felt Sara squeeze my hand. She asked, "Am I your date Tony?"

I smiled and said, "Of course you are. Are you okay with that?"

She laughed, "I am. Why wouldn't I be? You're a handsome man who has been so kind and generous to me. Tell me what's been happening with you for the last ten years. I can't believe you are still available."

I laughed nervously and said, "I don't know that people look at me as available. I spend most of my time changing and adjusting to my surroundings. I committed to not being such a type A personality and learned to relax."

She interjected, "You are definitely an available bachelor. I saw some of the looks we got as we walked in and they were mostly directed at you."

"Yeah they probably were astonished that I was with a beautiful young lady."

Sara laughed and squeezed my hand.

I continued, "I learned how to relax, mostly meditate, and then I got into weight and cardio training. At first I became obsessed with my workout regimen but that was necessary as I lost over 20lbs while adding muscle weight. Once I got to that level I backed off and just kept a nice maintenance program to keep me grounded."

"Tony that is so boring. Tell me about the women in your life. I want to know what type a woman you are attracted to."

I smiled again marveling at her innocent audacity. "Sara, I'm attracted to independent, smart, funny women who are also beautiful. Those are hard characteristics to find so I haven't been very successful with women."

"You just described me!"

I smiled and said, "Let's get a bottle of champagne to celebrate your success."

Sara smiled and placed her other hand on my arm, "That sounds amazing Tony."

We spent the evening eating, drinking champagne, and talking. We got into our own little world oblivious of the stares we were receiving. It was one of the nicest evenings I had spent since my divorce.

At one point Sara asked, "Tony tell me how you would handle my situation on Monday."

I said, "I would leverage your higher offer with the company you want to work for. That would be my first call on Monday and if all goes well then my second call would be to the other firm to graciously decline."

"How do I leverage my higher offer?"

"Sara it's easy. Just inform the company that you have an offer from a direct competitor that is 5% higher as well as a signing bonus but if all things were equal you would be ready to work for them instead."

"But their offer is only 3% higher and they never offered a signing bonus."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "You know that but they don't. If they want you they will come back with a counter offer that you need to be prepared to accept on the spot. Does that make sense?"

I could tell she was conflicted. She gave me a nervous smile and said, "Okay, but I'll have to practice that conversation this weekend and you need to help me."

I squeezed her hand and said, "I'll do what I can to help you but Sara but this is on you. You need to believe in yourself and have the confidence to go after what you want."

She whispered, "Thank you. I'm grateful for your advice. Can we go home soon?"

I signed for our bill and as we stood Sara hooked my arm and said, "Lead the way I'm ready to go home it's been a really stressful day."

I headed home feeling conflicted. I know that I was being irrational with my now ever increasing attraction to Sara but I just couldn't help myself. When I described what type of woman I was attracted to I was really describing Sara and when she said you just described me I almost lost it. Holy crap! I'm going to go to hell if I don't put an end to these thoughts.

We got home and Sara raced to the bathroom. I plopped down on my lazy boy and closed my eyes silently admonishing myself when I heard steps racing towards me. I looked up just as Sara plopped on my lap and placed her head on my shoulder. My arm instinctively went around her side.

"Thank you Tony. I had so much fun tonight."

I sat there with a beautiful woman sitting on my lap, her head on my shoulder, nuzzled up to my neck and me trying to control my cock from hardening. I didn't realize how flimsy her sundress was until it rode up her legs. Damn. Damn. Damn.

She whispered in my ear, "You know I had a huge crush on you when I was in high school. I thought you were so handsome then. Guess what?"

I said, "I can't guess Please tell me."

"I think you are more handsome now! Kiss me."

I reached down and kissed her on the lips, longer than appropriate, longer than I wanted to but as she says it was just a kiss. Just a kiss unless you are me.

Sara got off my lap said good night and went to her bedroom. I sat there stunned. That didn't seem like just a kiss! More concerning was that it continues to arouse me. I'm starting to realize that I might not be able to control myself. I'm a man and it's hard to think correctly when you have a beautiful woman flaunting everything in front of you. God help me.

Saturday morning I woke up early feeling very much at ease finding that Sara was still asleep. I left for the golf course hoping that today would be a different day from yesterday's torment. Of course that would be overly optimistic on my part. I knew what was awaiting me when I returned.

I left her a note and was confident that she would manage just fine. Just as yesterday's round, I found myself concentrating on Sara rather than my golf game. Why am I so absorbed with Sara after only a couple of days? She is my daughter's friend. What the hell am I doing? I've lost all reasonable thought. I finished up with my golfing buddies and left.

I walked in and immediately noticed an unexpected silence in the house. I finally saw Sara lying on a chaise lounge wearing what appeared to be a very tiny bikini. Holy crap. She looked even better in her bikini than I could have imagined.

I took a deep breath and went outside, "Hey Sara."

Sara shrieked, "Tony, you're home. I missed you. I was so lonely today."

As she got up I noticed her big tits bouncing around held up by a very flimsy top. Shit I'm definitely going to hell.

She wrapped her arms around me pressing her luscious tits into my chest. She reached up and kissed me on the lips, again a little longer than appropriate but harmless, except from my standpoint.

She pulled away and with a devilish grin said, "Remember it was just a kiss."

She then started to excitedly bounce up and down, "I have a surprise for you!"

"Oh you do? What's my surprise?"

"I thought we would stay in tonight and practice for my phone call on Monday. I'm getting nervous and you said you would help me."

"That sounds great. I'll go get some food and we can grill outside."

"Please don't get mad at me but I took your car and went to a local fish market. I bought some Hogfish Snapper, potatoes, and vegetables to grill. I also got us a couple of bottles of wine. It's just my way of making sure to thank you properly."

"I'm not mad that sounds wonderful. Go back to your lounge as it's early. I'm going to take a shower and then I'll be back to keep you company."

In the shower I lathered my cock and quickly relieved all the sexual tension that had built up the last couple of days. Damn that felt great.

I put on a pair of swim trunks and a tee shirt, grabbed a beer and sat down next to my sexy guest. God help me. I'm going to hell but I don't care! I sat back in my chair and gazed down at her sexy little body.

All oiled up lying on the chaise, her tits strained the flimsy top that encased them. Her bottom was a little string bikini exposing her lovely hips as it managed to barely cover her pussy. Her legs glistened aching to be rubbed.

I closed my eyes and envisioned fondling her tits as I played with her pussy. I wondered if she shaved her pussy? My cock hardened again as I tried to nonchalantly adjust my trunks.

We spent the next hour enjoying the sun and talking mostly about me. Sara was overly curious about what motivates me. She wanted to understand why I continued to work when it was apparent to her that I didn't need to.

I suggested we should open the wine and start prepping dinner. Sara jumped out of the chaise and said, "That sounds great. I can't wait to cook with you. I'm going to change and then I'll be ready to be your private little Sous Chef"

I laughed at her enthusiasm. She was definitely rubbing off on me in a very positive way. I poured us some wine and started to prep the Hogfish.

She came back wearing a casual top and shorts. Nothing fancy but I noticed that she made casual look fancy. I cursed myself for thinking like that. I gave her a glass and we toasted to her future.

We enjoyed ourselves cooking, drinking, eating, and talking. I keep finding my attraction to her growing exponentially. I wondered why someone as fun, intelligent, and beautiful as Sara was still single. I know she mentioned personal issues but I didn't want to broach that topic yet.

After dinner we relaxed outside and finished the bottle of wine. Seated on the couch she asked, "Can we practice my phone call tomorrow? I think the combination of the sun today and the wine tonight has me feeling sleepy. Can I cuddle with you for a little bit?"

I told myself to keep it simple stupid! I moved up against the armrest, opened my arm and said, "That would be nice."

She quickly snuggled up against me, my arm wrapping around her back. We didn't say anything. I savored the softness and warmth of her body on mine while she nuzzled her head into my neck. It was a really nice ending to the day.

It wasn't long before I realized Sara was asleep. We stayed like that for another 30 minutes as I was in no hurry to release her from my grasp.

I rustled Sara from her snooze and said, "Let's get you to bed."

She groaned, "I'm sorry. I was so sleepy and you were such a wonderful pillow."

I helped her up and walked her to her bedroom were I gave her a quick kiss and said, "We will practice tomorrow. Have a good sleep Sara."

The next morning I got up early and went to the club for a workout. As I pounded the pedals I reflected on how Sara has affected me since her arrival. The more I thought about it the faster I pedaled.

How could this be happening to me? My daughter asks for a favor, her friend shows up, and now I can't stop thinking about her! Damn! Damn! Damn!

My bigger concern is not knowing about her so called "personal issues".

As I walked back into the house I noticed Sara was still asleep. I made a pot of coffee and cut some fruit up. It's interesting that as a successful business person I was always confident in my choices yet right now I'm constantly second guessing myself with anything that has to do with Sara!

I looked up and saw Sara walking towards me wearing another flimsy nightshirt. Unlike the other morning I was stoic as she neared,

With a smirk on her face she said, "Oops I forgot about not coming out in my pajamas but it seems unlike the other day you don't seem to mind. Is there enough coffee for me?"

I figured it was time to turn the tables on Sara so I pulled her into my arms and covered her soft lovely lips with mine. I let my hands roam down to her butt and gave it a gentle squeeze.

I broke the kiss and said, "That was just a kiss."

She smiled and continued to press her little body into mine. Again trying to establish who is in control I pulled her head back and kissed her, this time with a little more passion. Her lips responded and soon I felt her tongue probe into my mouth. I returned her exploration with my own as I held her tight to me.

She broke the kiss and said, "Wow! That was not just a kiss."

I smiled and said, "No it wasn't. I'm going to go clean up. Coffee and fruit are on the counter."

As I walked away I felt a certain sense of satisfaction knowing that I probably put Sara back on her heels. I walked into the shower and lathered up my straining cock. I closed my eyes and envisioned pumping my cock into her young pussy.

Feeling refreshed I dressed and headed out to the main living space. Sara was still in the kitchen wearing her flimsy nightshirt.

I said, "What are your plans for today?"

"I thought we would practice my telephone call and then maybe just hang out by the pool. How does that sound?"

"That's fine but we need to practice your call now as I have a commitment later in the day."

Sara asked, "What kind of commitment?"

"A date."

She seemed shocked and said, "A date? I thought you wanted to spend time with me?"

I smiled and said, "Sara I had this date lined up before you arrived. I think it would be bad on my part to cancel this late."

"Is she pretty?"

Trying to stay in control I decided to answer her questions as if I was being deposed. "Yes."

"Yes? That it? Is she as much fun to be with as me?"

"I don't know. This is our first date."

"Where are you taking her?"

"Actually she asked me to be her escort at a fund raising event at her club. Wine tasting and a blind auction followed by an early dinner."

"She asked you out?"

"Yes, why does that astonish you?"

"It doesn't. I just thought you weren't that type of man."

Ah here we go, a crack in her armor. "What type of man is that?"

She turned away from me and said, "The type that earlier gave me a kiss that wasn't just a kiss."

I knew that she was taking this conversation much more serious than me so I wrapped my arms around her and whispered, "Sara, you are much more attractive than her. I've enjoyed the time I spent with you. I would rather be here with you but I already made the commitment."

She turned and kissed me, softly at first. My arms held her soft body close as our kiss grew in passion, our tongues probing our mouths until I broke it off. The escalation frightening me.

I said, "That wasn't just a kiss."

Sara walked away then turned her head and said, "No that wasn't just a kiss. That was a kiss to remember what you're missing this afternoon."

"Don't you want to practice for your phone call tomorrow?"

Still walking away she said, "Nah, I've got it. Have fun today."

With that she closed the door to her room and once again left me speechless.

I returned from my date to a dark house. Granted it was 8:30 but I expected Sara to be waiting to grill me about my date. I went to my bedroom, changed into a pair of loose shorts and t-shirt or as Sara would say my pajamas.

I went to the kitchen for a bottle water when I noticed the slider door slightly ajar. As I went to close it I noticed Sara was asleep on the lanai couch.

As I approached I couldn't help notice how beautifully innocent she looked. I cursed myself for letting my manly desires once again take over but I couldn't help it. She was wearing a tiny spaghetti strap top that did nothing to cover her magnificent breasts. I looked further down and was amazed at her short shorts. I don't know what else to call it. Underwear? Shorts? Didn't matter as I immediately got aroused.

I leaned in and said, "Sara, wake up honey."

Her eyes opened, her smiled appeared and she sat up. "Tony I missed you. Come sit with me. How was your date?"

I nestled in behind her as my arms wrapped around her stomach. I lowered my lips onto the back of her neck and whispered, "My date sucked. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

She whimpered and wrapped her arms over mine as I nibbled, licked, and kissed her neck. Her arm reached back and cradled my head tight to her neck.

I whispered, "I'm glad Kaylee asked me to host your visit."

Her head turned and our lips met. Softly and lovingly with no rush. We kissed and kissed as our desires percolated. I was lost with my unbridled lust for her. Sara grabbed my hand and raised it to her breast. I felt her softness for the first time as her hand clamped over mine. She moaned into my mouth as I softly fondled her breast.

I knew I had to stop before things progressed, yet I was so conflicted. I wondered why a beautiful 27 year old young woman was attracted to me? The feelings that rushed through my body were pure rapture yet I knew that our age discrepancy was a problem.

I broke our steamy embrace and said, "Sara we need to stop before we do something that we might regret."

She looked at me incredulously and said, "Tony what are you talking about? I'm feeling wonderful. Let's go to your room. I'm ready and I know you are as well!"

I felt an impotent rage as I said, "Sara, I can't do this! I'm old enough to be your father!"

"Tony don't you feel the passion I do when we are together. Age is not important to me. I've never felt this way. Age doesn't matter Tony. Can't you see that? We have something special."

"But it does to me Sara. I'm sorry. Let's go to sleep. You have a big phone call tomorrow morning."

Sara rose and walked away. I was at a loss as to how to handle my conflicting emotions. I rose to close the outside Lanai knowing that I couldn't blame her for feeling confused. My mixed signals were confusing at best. She has every reason to be pissed at me.

I tossed and turned in bed trying to reconcile my feelings and the impact on Sara. Did I lead her on? I don't think so, I was reactionary rather than proactive. Yet I feel bad because I know I hurt her tonight. I let my desires get the best of me and when it was time to pull the trigger I pulled back.

It was a restless night so I was up early. I started the coffee and prepared some fruit hoping Sara wouldn't be too upset at me. I grabbed a cup to go and went to the gym for a workout.

Just as yesterday the intensity of my workout increased the more I thought about Sara. How could a young woman walk into my life four days ago and absolutely captivate my attention. It's like she had the key to my heart. Damn! Damn! Damn!