It was Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing outside waiting for Sara when she came out. She left me breathless! She was wearing a black strapless halter dress that not only accentuated her lovely breasts but highlighted her gorgeous legs. She looked great. I went to her and whispered, "Sara you look magnificent. It's such a classy look."

She wrapped her arms around me and held me close as we savored the intimate moment. We walked inside to leave when it dawned on me that now would be the perfect time to give Sara her Christmas gift. I said, "Sara I forgot something. I'll be right back."

As I rushed into my bedroom I was filled with a nervousness that told me to slow down. This was going to be a special moment and I needed to make sure that I was in control of my emotions.

When I walked back inside I saw Sara standing with her back to me. She turned as she heard me approach and noticed the gift wrapped box in my hands. Her hands went to her face as she became emotional. Her eyes misting she said, "Tony what are you doing?"

I smiled and said, "Sara you have made me feel very special since the day you walked into my life three weeks ago. I thought that this was the least I could do to show my appreciation."

Her hands trembled as she opened the gift. When she saw the heart shaped pendant she gasped, a tear rolled out of her eye before she rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel the emotion pour out of her as my arms drew her in. After a few moments she looked up and caressed the side of my face with her soft small hand.

I could see that she was having a hard time controlling her emotions so I placed my hand on hers as she whispered, "Tony you are the kindest and nicest man I've ever met. Thank you. Can you please put this beautiful pendant on me?"

She turned around and I gently clasped the chain close. As she turned I said, "Sara you look amazing. Let's go to the club and celebrate Christmas Eve."

Her face glowed, her smile radiatied supreme. We headed to the club but this time there was no doubt about our feelings, my feelings. We entered the club with a focus on each other that made us oblivious to our surroundings. My heart was racing as it became obvious how much I cared for Sara.

We ate dinner, lost in our own little world. Looking back on the evening I think that the membership realized that we wanted our privacy and left us alone.

After dinner the band started to play soft Christmas songs. I said, "Let's have one dance and then go home." She smiled and we walked onto the dance floor hand in hand. I could hear the gasps from the old biddy's but I didn't care as I wrapped my arms around Sara's back and drew her in for a long, sultry, and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced as we melted into each other's embrace.

Holding Sara close to me I got lost in the moment. I looked into her eyes and saw my reflection. I knew then and there what I wanted most in my life. I want this young woman to be with me by my side. Hopefully the feeling was mutual. As we waited for the car I held her close to me, savoring the warmth of her body as well as the heat simmering inside me.

When we got home she flooded me with kisses as we laughingly stumbled into the kitchen. She smiled and said, "Tony I had the most wonderful evening. Merry Christmas." Sara pulled me into her and devoured my mouth with her soft and seductive lips.

I was unable to process any reasonable thought. I wanted this young woman. I broke the kiss and grabbed her hand as I quickly led her toward my bedroom. Once insde I turned her around and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. She mewed, "Oh Tony."

My tongue licked the side of her neck as I pressed my hardening cock into her butt. My tongue swirled inside her ear as I whispered, "Tell me what you want Sara?"

She whimpered, "Oh Tony I want you. You are all I ever wanted."

My hands rose and cupped her lovely breasts as I cooed, "I love your breasts Sara. Do you like when I play with them?" She mewed, "Oh yes baby. Your touch feels wonderful."

I felt Sara push her butt back into my cock causing me to groan as I pulled her dress down off her magnificent tits and squeezed them. Her soft yet firm mounds felt incredible in my hands as my fingers gently flicked her very hard nipples. She reached back and pulled my mouth onto hers as we savored the amazing sensations that were flooding our bodies.

She groaned, "Oh Tony I want you." She spun around, her tiny hands finding my manhood as our mouths continued their heated embrace. My hands cupped her ass, squeezing and kneading her cheeks, as I pulled her into me. A soft moan escaped through her lips as my hand slid the zipper of her dress down letting it fall onto the floor.

She pushed away and stared at me, innocently yet with an unexpected sultriness that mesmerized me. She hurriedly unbuckled my pants as her hypnotic eyes held my stare. I groaned, ready for this woman to make love to me. My body was responding rapidly to her touch, my legs wobbled as I felt her hand tug at my cock. Oh my god I had forgotten how wonderful it felt to be with a woman.

I broke through her hypnotic stare and found her breast. I sucked it into my mouth causing her to gasp loudly, "Oh my that feels so good."

I tugged her panties down her legs as she stroked my hard cock, slowly but firmly. My body was responding quickly to her touch as my fingers slowly teased her pussy, caressing her inner folds. She groaned as my hand cupped her mound while she yanked on my manhood.

I stopped teasing her and growled, "Get in bed."

I smiled as Sara quickly kicked her heels off and jumped in bed longingly looking at me wearing only her Christmas gift. I hurriedly took my clothes off, crawled in next to her and said, "Sara I'm so glad you came into my life. I want you to be a part of my life. Are you okay with that?"

She teared as she whispered, "Make love to me Tony! I want you inside me."

Slowly I worked my way down her body as I licked and kissed every one of her curves and mounds. My hands finding her breasts and pinching both erect nipples as she arched her head back and moaned, "Oh yes baby play with my nipples. I am so wet and horny for you. That feels so good."

With my fingers I slowly spread her lips for my tongue to explore. I extended my tongue and swept it up between her lips eliciting an involuntary gasp from Sara.

I licked her clit while letting my fingers slide inside as her hips bucked to meet my fingers. She moaned, "Yes! Yes that's it! Oh Tony that feels so good. You're going to make me cum baby."

I continued to tease her clit making her squeal, "Oh that feels so good, don't stop I'm so close." She spread her legs wider as she moaned in pleasure. I licked and kissed around her pussy. It had been such a long time since I had made love to a woman's pussy.

I slowly nibbled on her clit as my fingers pushed in and out of her wet pussy. She continued to babble, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Easing a finger deep inside of her my lips clamped on her little bud.

Her hands wrapped around my head, lips blossoming open, "Oh. Yes, don't stop. Oh my god. Yes right there don't don't stop. Oh yes I am cumming."

A powerful orgasm cascaded through her as she rode my face. It was an amazing feeling for me as well as her. As the orgasm subsided I pushed off and slowly pushed the head of my cock inside her as she groaned, "God you are so big."

I grabbed her hips and pushed more of my cock inside her. Soft gasps escaped her lips as I pushed further into her. Once completely inside her I held still as her pussy clamped onto my hard cock.

She whimpered, "Oh yes. Make love to me Tony. Make love to me with your big cock! It feels so good."

I lowered my mouth and we kissed. I said, "Sara I'm so glad you walked into my life."

Our kiss escalated as I slipped my tongue between her lips. Soon our breathing became deeper and more labored as we savored the warm wetness of our mouths. She wrapped her legs around me as I started to piston my cock in and out of her pussy.

She mewed, "Oh baby your cock feels so nice. Don't stop. Yes just like that." I lost track of time as my cock continued to fill her pussy. She kept bucking her hips as the sensations tearing through my insides were indescribable. I tried to prepare myself for the gigantic wave of pleasure that was going to rip through my body. Her pussy was milking my cock as I continued to piston in and out.

I was pushing deep into her pussy when her legs started to shake uncontrollably. "Shit Tony! It feels so good. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming Tony. I'm cumming again."

Her body shook uncontrollably as her legs tried to spasm out from underneath me. I held still until her orgasm subsided. She opened her eyes and smiled, "Oh Tony. That was incredible. I love you Tony."

Still on top of her I started to push in and out with long slow strokes. Kissing her passionately I continued to make love to her. I whispered in her ear, "Sara I love you too."

I continued to slowly make love to her, kissing, caressing, and holding her in my arms. I felt my orgasm nearing so I sped up while still locked in our embrace. Faster and faster I sped as my cock hardened reading for its explosion.

She groaned in my ear, "I'm so full. Your cock is so big. Fuck me baby."

I groaned, "Sara I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Yes."

I finally stopped and collapsed on top of her. She held me tight while smothering me with wet kiss after wet kiss, "Oh Tony, I love you. That was so wonderful. You are amazing."

We fell asleep in each others arms only to awake Christmas morning and laugh as she said, "I guess it wasn't just a kiss after all!"