It was Just a Kiss

Story Info
A father meets her daughter’s friend.
13.1k words
4.78
16k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers

It was Friday night and I was sitting outside on my lanai enjoying a nice bourbon watching another glorious Florida sunset. Ever since I moved down here eleven years ago I have never once failed to appreciate how fortunate I am to be living in this beautiful paradise. The locals always say, "Everyday is a Saturday". Even though I'm still working, albeit at a very relaxed pace, I couldn't agree with that saying more.

My name is Tony Moore and I'm 48 years old. I moved down here from Chicago after my divorce. It was an ugly divorce as I caught my wife having an affair with her personal trainer. Go figure, I'm working my tail off to provide for my family and she is out getting her rocks off with some young little puppy.

At the time of my divorce my daughter was a senior in high school so she was old enough to withstand the devastating effects of splitting up our family. I was generous with our settlement agreement as I just wanted to start a new life free from all the burdens of a failed marriage. I needed time to heal and I felt moving on quickly would afford me that opportunity.

I know that probably sounds harsh but in reality I just needed to take care of me after all the years of taking care of my family. The sacrifices were never an issue until the betrayal. I still loved my wife, after all we were married for 17 years and shared a wonderful daughter named Kaylee.

I own a very successful financial consulting company which afforded me a great deal of flexibility. Knowing that I had two trusted minority partners helped eased my mind when I moved down to Naples, Florida. It was cathartic to remove myself from the hectic pace of running an office day to day.

I told myself that life was too short to not enjoy the fruits of my labor. Kaylee supported my decision to move and I even noted some sadness from my ex wife when I said farewell.

I bought a beautiful 4 bedroom home in a private golf club community. What I loved most about my new home was the outdoor living space. My lanai faced the northwest which provided unobstructed views of the Florida sunset. The infinity pool was large and had an attached spa that overlooked the 16th hole. The lanai also had an outdoor kitchen.

It did not take much effort for me to adjust to the more relaxed pace as well as all the wonderful amenities available to me. I converted one of my bedrooms into my office and it wasn't long before I found myself working less and living a healthier lifestyle.

I lost weight yet added muscle as my daily routine evolved from mentally stressful days to relaxed calmer ones. I relied more and more on my minority partners, incentivizing them with additional equity shares in my company. Life was good!

While I had many opportunities to develop relationships with smart attractive women I was never able to find someone that I would want to share my heart with. My wife and I were childhood sweethearts. She was the only love I had known.

Call me stupid but I was in no hurry to suffer the hurt that I went through with my divorce. It didn't matter as I was never without companionship, but it was just friendly companionship.

I was getting ready to head inside when my phone rang. It was my daughter Kaylee.

"Hi honey. Is everything okay?"

"Hi dad. I'm fine. I was just calling to ask you for a favor."

I thought oh boy what does she need. Kaylee is twenty seven years old, married and has two wonderful little boys. She is a stay at home mom as her husband's job allows her this wonderful flexibility. Knowing my daughter as I do, I knew that when she wants a favor it's going to be costly to me not financially but rather with some good old pain and suffering.

I took a deep breath and said, "Sure honey. Tell me what you need and I'll get it for you."

"Dad just because I want a favor doesn't mean it's something for me!"

She sounded a little put off so I replied, "I'm sorry baby, just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"Dad, do you remember my girlfriend Sara from high school?"

I tried to do a quick recall but for the life of me I couldn't remember Sara. I said, "Sweetie I don't remember Sara. What is it that you need?"

"Dad, she was always at our house! Sara Casio. Short black hair."

Suddenly it dawned on me who she was and I inadvertently blurted, "Oh Sara, the chubby little girl with big boobs?"

Kaylee responded, "Dad don't be such a pervert. She's not chubby anymore."

I said, "I'm sorry. That comment was inappropriate on my part. Tell me what you need me to do?"

"Dad, Sara has been having a hard time dealing with some personal issues. She has some new work opportunities in Ft Myers that she is going to explore. She will be coming down next Thursday and needs a temporary place to stay. Can you house her until she gets a job and then an apartment?"

I wasn't liking how this conversation was heading so I asked, "Kaylee how long am I supposed to "house" her? Its early December and the Holidays are fast approaching."

"Dad until she gets her feet on the ground. What's the big deal? You live by yourself in a 4 bedroom home. I'm sure you could use the company. Please dad! It would mean everything to me if you would help her out."

Ah there we go, pulling on my heartstrings, she was always good at that. I relented and said, "Okay baby I'll do it for you. Send me her flight info and I'll pick her up at the airport."

"Oh daddy you're the best! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! No need to pick her up. I gave her your address and cell#. She doesn't want to impose on you anymore than she has to so she will take a cab to your place. Her flight arrives at 5:00 so expect her around 5:30."

I guess she knew I would relent. Now the more immediate concern is what the hell am I going to do with a 27 year old who for all practical purposes is a stranger to me. I swore to myself and headed inside.

As the days passed I found myself trying to think of things to do when Sara arrived but I could never get past the fact that I had nothing in common with her, nor her with me. Damn this was definitely going to be painful.

I made sure I cleaned her room up as much as I could and stocked it with all the amenities that a young women would want, as if I would even know! When Thursday arrived I called her into the front gate security. As 5:00 neared I poured myself a bourbon.

Being that it was December and the weather accommodating I went to the lanai and fired up a cigar. I left my slider doors open so that I could hear the doorbell and waited for chubby, big boob, little Sara to arrive.

I was half way through my drink when I heard the doorbell. She was early which surprised me. I opened the door and was dumbfounded. Sara was no longer chubby in fact she looked amazing. Her boobs were still big but she was no longer chubby and her body had matured into a very attractive young woman.

Her black hair was wavy and shoulder length which highlighted her beautiful blue eyes. She had on a tight top that accentuated her lovely breasts along with a short denim skirt that led my eyes to admire her very shapely legs. She was wearing platform sandals so it was hard for me to tell how tall she was.

I must have looked silly as Sara said, "Mr. Moore are you okay?"

I stuttered, "Ah yes. I'm sorry it's just that you look so different."

She laughed and said, "You mean you were expecting chubby little Sara with her big tits?"

Thank god I didn't have anything in my mouth because I would have spewed it all over her. Once again I was left speechless.

I tried to make the best of the situation. "No Sara, it's just that you look so different than what I remember. Please come in."

She laughed and said, "Thank you for your indirect compliment. I'm glad you like the way I look. By the way Mr. Moore you're looking pretty good yourself. Looks like the Florida lifestyle has served you well."

I was now feeling a little uneasy as I led her into her bedroom and said, "Here is your room. I tried to stock the bathroom with everything you would need but I'm a 48 year old man so if I forgot something let me know and I'll go get it."

Sara put her bag on the bed, approached me and gave me a warm hug, pressing her breasts into my chest as she whispered, "Thank you for having me Mr. Moore. I really appreciate your kindness. I promise to not be a burden for you."

I became very self conscious of my arousal hoping that Sara hadn't noticed. As we broke our embrace I noticed Sara had a little smirk on her face.

I quickly asked, "Can I get you anything?"

She looked at the drink in my hand and said, "I'll have some of what you are having."

I said, "Unpack and get comfortable. I'll be outside on the lanai. Do you like it neat or on the rocks?"

She smiled and said, "I'll have it neat please."

I smiled, shook my head in awe at this very young but seemingly very mature woman.

When she came out she had changed into a pair of rather tight gym shorts with a white tee. Yikes this is going to be really hard for me to control my already simmering manly desires.

I went inside and got Sara her drink. As I came back outside I found her sprawled comfortably on one of the recliners. I looked at her legs and found myself getting aroused. I couldn't believe how I was feeling but I found her to be so attractive. I was definitely having feelings that I haven't had for such a long time, inappropriate feelings that were certainly going to test my self control.

She turned and smiled as she saw me approach with her drink. I sat on the couch facing her, trying not to stare at her legs, her breasts, her eyes. You get the idea. Damn why hadn't I put my sunglasses on. I smiled and asked, "So how does a young lady like you acquire a taste for bourbon?"

Our eyes met as she answered my question, "With my previous job I had many opportunities to take clients out to dinner and drinks. I would always sip on a bourbon and eventually I became accustomed to the relaxed feeling that ran through my body.

It felt that every time our eyes met she was probing deep into my soul. I felt bad for being so attracted to Sara yet at the same time there where sensations running through me that I had long forgotten existed. I questioned myself if I was misreading the situation and cautioned myself to chill out just as my cock once again began to harden with my hidden lust.

Sara said, "Mr Moore thank you your kindness in hosting my stay. I want to stress once again that I will not be a burden to you."

"Sara that is fine. Can you do me a favor and call me Tony? Mr. Moore makes feel old."

"Of course Tony. I will try calling you by your first name but I might need some time to get used to doing so since you've been Mr. Moore all my life."

"Kaylee said that you had some work opportunities down here?"

She smiled, "Yes I'm really excited and hopeful. There are two companies that have sales offices in Ft Myers. Both companies are looking for an Account Executive to market medical appliances in SW Florida. That was what I was doing in Chicago before I had some personal issues arise. This change would be a breath of fresh air for me."

"When will you be meeting with them?"

"Actually this is the last step in the interview process. I've had numerous interviews and meetings at their corporate headquarters up north. Meeting with their local manager is the last step before a potential offer of employment."

I said, "Wow that sounds exciting. When are the interviews?"

"Both are scheduled for tomorrow. One is at 10:30 and the second is at 2:00. Tony how are the Uber ride availability down here? Do you think I'll have a problem getting rides? God knows I don't want to be late."

I smiled and said, "Sara, I have two cars. You can take either one, besides I'm golfing tomorrow morning so I'll have no need for a car."

She raised her hands to her mouth and looked like she was about to tear up. I went to her, put my arm around her and said, "Sara are you okay?"

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around me and mumbled "Tony you are being so nice. I'm so nervous about tomorrow and you are doing so much to help put me at ease. Thank you."

She laughed and said, "Why do we keep asking each other if we are okay?"

I smiled and said, "Let's just relax and enjoy ourselves. Are you hungry?"

"Not really but I could snack on some cheese and crackers."

I said, "I'll call the Club and have them deliver some appetizers. How does that sound?"

She nodded and I went inside and placed my order then poured us two more bourbons. When I came back I found Sara standing by the lanai cage looking out to the purple reddish sunset sky. I stopped and took in the beauty of her young body. It was shocking how she had morphed into such an attractive and sexy woman.

I said, "It's a beautiful view." She turned and smiled. She approached me, took her drink and said, "It's a magnificent view. Let's go talk. I want to find out what you have been doing to get that killer body!"

I froze but then saw her smirking and knew she was just putting me on the spot. We went to my lanai couch and talked about me, then her. It was an easy and very pleasant conversation. I gave her some pointers for the interviews tomorrow but mostly stressed to just be yourself.

The club delivered a charcuterie platter and I grabbed a couple of bottled waters. We ate, talked some more, and got comfortable with each other's company. If it weren't that she was my daughter's age I would have kissed her.

Instead I took the appropriate approach and said, "Sara thank you for such a pleasant evening. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. You are wonderful company. Let's clean up and call it an evening as tomorrow is an important day for you."

She smiled and said, "I'm a little tired so I think that's a great idea. Just so you know I'm normally a night owl."

We cleaned up and as I was going to my room I stopped and said, "I have a tee time at 9:00 so I'll show you where the car keys are before I leave. Good night Sara."

She raced towards me and again gave me a deliciously warm hug. I couldn't resist and wrapped my arms around her. I momentarily lost myself in the warm softness of her young body.

Her hand caressed my hair as she whispered, "Tony I will always be so grateful for your kindness. I'll never forget what you are doing for me."

Just as I was about to say something she turned my head towards her and kissed me softly. At first I didn't respond as I was caught off guard by the moment. Eventually I pulled away and said, "Oh Sara, I'm so sorry."

But before I could say another word she put her finger on my lips to hush me and said, "Tony I enjoyed tonight so much. It was just a kiss. Good night."

She left me standing there bewildered at what had just happened. This young woman had somehow, rather quickly, gotten inside my heart and soul. I shook my head as I went to sleep wondering how I was going to deal with the desires that were racing through me.

I tossed and turned unable to sleep. I was aggravated at myself more than anything else. She said it was just a kiss but my body responded as if it was more than just a kiss. How did I let myself succumb so quickly to her obvious assets. But it was really deeper than just her lovely body. She was so much fun to be with. Our conversations flowed and I felt time fly by as we enjoyed ourselves.

Damn Tony! What the hell are you doing? The easy answer was following my feelings, the harder question was am I prepared to deal with the consequences for my out of control libido.

I woke up tired and grumpy. I dressed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I sipped my coffee and wondered if I should knock on Sara's door to show her where the car keys are. Damn why didn't I just shown her where they were last night. I heard her bedroom door open and saw Sara walk out wearing a flimsy tee-shirt.

I spewed my coffee into the sink as I said, "Sara what are you doing walking around wearing nothing?"

She laughed and said, "Tony these are my pajamas. It's okay. Why are you getting so uptight?"

My arms flailed as I said, "Why? Really Sara? Why? That shirt covers nothing and I'm old enough to be your dad. You can't be doing this!"

She smirked and said, "Okay Tony, I'll try and remember. Where are the car keys and can you pour me a cup of coffee?"

I was completely flustered by her nonchalance! She didn't seem to have any boundaries yet I'm starting to appreciate her ambivalence. Before I could say anything she pushed up against me and said, "Tony, last night was just a kiss and so is this one."

Her lips found mine and once again my weakness succumbed to her lusciously soft lips. My hands roamed her back until she said, "Remember Tony it was just a kiss. I have to get ready so please just set the keys on the counter. Wish me luck!"

She turned and left me again to deal with my total lack of self control. I can't believe I'm doing this let alone enjoying it. I placed the keys to my cars on the counter and jumped in my golf cart and headed to the clubhouse.

I spent most of my time on the golf course wondering how Sara's interviews were going. I was amazed at how consumed I was with Sara after only one day. Have I been that lonely or is she just a special young woman?

After golf I was on my lanai waiting to hear any news from Sara. I took note of how nervous I was when I heard, "Tony? Tony? Where are you?"

I stood up and said, "Sara I'm out on the lanai."

I saw an excited young woman dressed professionally in a chic pant suit, smiling, screaming, and waving her arms as she ran towards me. I smiled at her exuberance as she obviously had good news. She dropped her briefcase and hugged me tightly, repeatedly saying, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Every tip you gave me last night worked. I'm so happy and excited."

I pulled away and said, "Obviously things went well today. Sit down and tell me everything."

We sat on the lanai couch and I listened as she recapped her day. She received two very generous offers of employment and just as I had told her last night she asked for the weekend to decide.

Both companies wanted her so they agreed to let her have until Monday to accept their offer. It sounded to me that neither company knew about the other.

I grabbed her hand and said, "Sara, congratulations. You now have all the leverage."

She looked at me in dismay and said, "I don't understand. Shouldn't I just accept the offer from the company I like better?"

I asked, "How comparable are the two offers?"

"They are almost identical except the company I like better was about 3% lower."

"Would it be the end of the world if you accepted the higher offer?"

"No, both firms are amazing. I just liked my future boss better at the one company versus the other."

I said, "Let's go to the club for dinner and celebrate your wonderful day. I'm so happy for you."

She hugged me again and whispered, "Thank you Tony." She pulled away and asked, "What is the dress code? Keep in mind I only brought so many clothes."

I laughed and said, "Country Club casual, which means no jeans. I'm wearing golf shorts and a short sleeve button down shirt. Does that help?"

She groaned and stuck her tongue out at me. "Let me see what I can come up with then let me know if it's Country Club casual."

Before long she came out wearing a cute but rather sexy red sundress with a chic pair of flats to match. She twirled and asked, "Will this work?"

Once again she left me speechless. I smiled unable to say what I was thinking. She jumped in and said, "I take it by your smile that you like my choice."

I dumfoundly nodded yes before saying, "Let's go celebrate your success."

As we walked towards the garage she grabbed my hand. It didn't feel uncomfortable rather it made me feel like we were going on a date.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers