It was Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back inside the house having completely forgotten about Sara's phone call. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 8:15. Maybe she was waiting for 9:00 to call. I would've called at 8:00. Damn why didn't I tell her that!

I was leaning against the kitchen island sucking down a bottle water when I heard the door open followed by a loud scream. Not sure which happened first but obviously my eyes shifted towards the noise and saw Sara racing towards me in her flimsy pajama speaking an unknown language.

She jumped into my arms and started to kiss me. I held on as her exuberance almost knocked both of us over.

Finally she released her death grip on me and started jumping up and down in front of me.

I asked, "Good news?"

"Oh yes Tony. Everything you said worked out. The raised their offer by 5% and offered me a $10,000 signing bonus. I accepted just as you said. I'm so happy. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!"

I laughed at her joy having forgotten how satisfying accomplishments were. She was a bundle of energy that I tried to rein in.

"Sara what are the next steps?"

"Oh my god! I have to go in to their office this morning to sign a contract. I have to go. Can I borrow your car? Thank you!"

Before I could respond she was gone. Wow that certainly worked out well for her. I sat down and ate some fruit as I surfed the internet to see if anything important happened this weekend. Within moments the human whirlwind known as Sara spun out of her room, posed, and asked, "How do I look?"

She continues to amaze me with the bounty of good vibes she emits. I smiled and said, "Incredible and very professional!"

She laughed and said, "Thank you Tony! You're the best!"

With that she was gone this time not leaving me speechless but rather with a big smile. I showered and decided to hang around and wait for Sara to return. Being a beautiful Florida morning I went onto the lanai and turned the tv on.

As I waited I could not stop thinking about what almost happened last night. There is something about Sara that is so alluring that makes it so easy to succumb to my internal desires. Yet the fact remains I'm over twenty years older than her and I can't get past that age gap. If she was maybe five to ten years older I would not have any issues.

But yet what I see is, that regardless of our age discrepancy I thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent with Sara. She is such a kind, funny, witty, and beautiful soul. God help me. Just then I heard the whirlwind known as Sara storm in racing towards me, big smile and hands swirling hysterically.

She plopped herself next to me and pulled me into her arms and said, "Tony everything you said came true. I'm expected to meet with corporate HR as well as senior management. I need to meet with HR on Wednesday then senior management on Thursday. I'm okay with that but there is so much to do afterwards. I need your help. Will you help me?"

I calmly said, "Sara of course I will help. Tell me what you need me to do and I'll see how I can help."

She pulled away, still in an excited state, said, "I have to fly home tonight so that I can prepare for Wednesday's meeting. Then I have to figure out what to do with all my stuff? It's almost Christmas! Do you think they want me to start before the holidays? Tony I'm feeling so overwhelmed."

"Okay slow down. Did you ask when you are expected to start?"

"No! Why would I! I just got a dream job offer thanks to you. I was too excited to think straight!"

"Let's start with finding the first available flight home. Once home you just need to rest and relax for Wednesday's meeting with HR."

She was still looking overwhelmed with the speed which things were happening. Sara forced a small smile and asked, "Why do you think I'm meeting with HR?"

I grinned and replied, "Sara they will want to review all your benefits, then have you select what you want. You will probably have to submit to a drug test as most companies nowadays screen every new employee. Do you have a copy of the employment contract you signed?"

Sara handed me the contract and said, "Yes, I don't know if it's a good deal but here's the contract. Take a look and tell me what you think."

I quickly glanced through the contract and realized young Sara had just received a very generous offer. I smiled and raised my hand, "Give me a high five!" We exchanged quick hand slaps and I continued, "The car allowance is very generous and more importantly so is the $10,000 signing bonus. Great job Sara."

She hugged me and whispered, "Thank you Tony."

I continued to try and calm Sara down as we looked for a flight. Finally Sara shouted, "I found one. It leaves in three hours. I changed my return trip and they didn't charge me a change fee. Can I leave some of the stuff I brought down with you?"

"Of course. Sounds like you don't need my help. You have everything under control."

She laughed and said, "I know I sometimes look like I'm completely out of control but that's just me. I know what I'm doing especially when I have you to help me."

I grabbed her hands and said, "Sara I want to apologize about last night."

She put her finger on my mouth and said, "Tony you don't ever need to apologize to me especially with everything you've done for me. Last night was very special for me even though it didn't end the way I wanted it to. I understand your concern about our age gap but don't ever apologize for making me feel special."

I started to speak but she reached up and kissed me, softly and with a loving tenderly care. Our mouths meshed with a sensual softness reserved for two people in love. We continued kissing and caressing each other. Once again I lost myself to her seductive touch. Our kiss continued as we savored the simplicity of the moment.

Finally she broke the kiss smiled and said, "That is no longer just a kiss Tony! You are a kind, generous man who I'm very much attracted to."

She rose and again left me speechless but also with a lot to think about. I smiled as I thought about all the different ways this young woman has challenged me to think in just the five days we have shared. I noted to myself that I've been smiling nonstop since she walked into my life. I'm going to miss her bubbly enthusiasm.

We drove to the airport in relative silence which I found eerily strange but I chalked it up to Sara having so many things on her mind. When we got to the airport I got out of the car even though Sara was only carrying her big bag purse. I walked around and saw that she seemed emotional with glassy eyes.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight. I said, "Have a safe trip home but let me know when you are coming back."

She looked up and said, "I will. I'll miss you."

I pressed my lips onto hers. Our bodies melted into each other as my arms pulled her tight into me. I could feel her heart pounding on my chest. She let out a soft whimper as my tongue probe into her mouth. I was lost with lust and excitement. It had been so long since I had felt the heat and passion of a warm kiss and ironically she was leaving.

I broke the kiss and said, "That wasn't just a kiss. It was a kiss to remember me by."

I smiled as she gave me one last affectionate hug. As she walked away my smile disappeared as I reluctantly acknowledged that I was back to being alone in a four bedroom home with no one to share my life with. Suddenly the age gap no longer seem that important to me.

I quickly realized that the days with her gone were going to be difficult. Time was going to pass slower than molasses. As much as I tried to put Sara out of mind I found it an impossible task. Damn! Damn! Damn!

Doubt started to creep in my mind as I spent my days alone. She didn't have a problem with my age so why was I bogged down with hers? One thing started to become crystal clear in my mind and that was that I missed her.

Damn! Damn! Damn!

I seem to be saying that Damn mantra quite often. It was only yesterday when Sara left yet I find myself absorbed with her absence. Just as I was getting ready to go to bed my daughter called.

"Hi dad. I just wanted to thank you for letting Sara stay with you. I haven't seen her this excited since her personal issues. She said you were so kind and helpful. I really need you to know how much I appreciate what you did for her."

"Honey it was fun to get to know Sara. She is a very impressive young woman. What kind of personal issues did she have? She never mentioned anything to me."

"Dad all I can say was that she was in a very abusive relationship. I won't say anymore as I want to be respectful of her privacy."

"That's so sad. She is such a kind person."

"Well whatever you did was just what she needed. She seems so happy. I've gotta run dad. Love you."

Without knowing any details I quickly recalled the pain I went through when I found out about my wife's infidelity. I marveled at how Sara still had the inner strength to move forward. She is a surprisingly resolute individual. It's only been one day since she has been gone but I miss the vitality and enthusiasm that her personality filled my home with.

Wednesday I got back from golfing to find a text on my phone. It read, "Mtg with HR went well. I miss you Tony."

The days seemed to drag on. I missed Sara and looked forward to her texts. I wanted to call her but I felt it was best to let her have her space knowing she had so much to deal with. Her last text said that she was scheduled to begin work on January 2nd. She planned to head back down to Naples sometime between Christmas and New Year's Day.

Seeing that it was only December 20 I resigned myself to celebrating another Christmas by myself. Bah humbug!!!

The only saving grace for me was that I knew Sara would be returning soon. I contemplated how best to approach her with the maelstrom of emotions I was feeling since she left. I wanted to be fair to her knowing that her feelings for me were evident. God help me! I knew in my heart of hearts that I needed her. I wanted her.

Two days later I was sitting in my lanai smoking a nice cigar and sipping on a smooth bourbon. My golf game was in the dumps as my focus was on Sara rather than a five foot putt. As I was feeling sorry for myself my phone rang. It was Sara! My eyes lit up as I quickly answered, "Hi Sara! How are you?"

I quickly realized that Sara was upset. She was crying and having a hard time talking. I said, "Sara honey, tell me why you are so upset."

She whimpered, "Oh Tony my stupid ex stalked me at the mall and confronted me."

"Where are you now? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm home alone but I'm okay. He was screaming at me, calling me names. I thought he was going to hit me but an older couple intervened and got me away from him."

"Sara can you have Kaylee come by so that you aren't alone?"

"I'm finishing packing all my clothes and then I'm going to stay at Kaylee's house."

"That's a great idea. I know you will be safer staying with Kaylee."

"Tony I miss you so much! The reason I'm calling is that I booked a flight tomorrow to Ft Myers. Is that okay?"

My heart jumped out of my body! Oh my god! This is unbelievable. I quickly said, "That's great news Sara! I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you. What time do you get in tomorrow?"

"I get in at 9:00 at night. It was the only flight available on such short notice. Tony do you really miss me?"

"Yes Sara I miss you terribly. I can't wait to see you. I'll be at the airport. Text me when you land but now please hurry over to Kaylee's house."

"Okay Tony. I can't wait to see you."

My heart was pounding hard as my body was flooded with a tingly sensation. I looked up to the skies and said "Thank You!"

My Christmas just went from a non festive bland day to as the saying goes, "the happiest day of the year.".

I scurried round the house making sure everything was in order, unable to think and at a loss for words. My feelings surged within me as I longed to hold Sara in my arms once again. Eventually I stopped my irrational behavior and collapsed on the lanai couch next to my cigar and bourbon.

I took a deep breath and silently chastised myself for letting my emotions get the best of me. I relit my cigar and closed my eyes so that I could absorb everything that had transpired in the last thirty minutes.

First and foremost I was concerned for Sara's well being both physically and emotionally. Today's confrontation was obviously very traumatic for her. Second I was concerned if I would react correctly when I see her tomorrow. Lastly I wanted to make sure that I made Christmas extra special for Sara.

The rest of the evening was uneventful as now I couldn't wait for time to pass by. I woke up the next day with a giddiness you would expect from an 8 year old on Christmas morning. Honestly I was unsure what to expect. I'm hopeful that I am able to get past the age gap, I have when alone, but I won't know for sure until I see Sara once again.

Just as the day felt like it was dragging on I received a text from Sara, "At the airport early. Didnt want to miss the flight. Flight is on time! Can't wait to see you!"

My face broke into a large smile, my heart raced, and my body was overcome with a wave of mini explosions. It wouldn't be long! I felt invigorated as I went to the club. I reserved a table for Christmas Eve dinner as the club is closed Christmas Day. I was determined to make Sara forget about all her troubles and enjoy a Christmas she will never forget.

Afterwards I hurried to the mall in hopes of finding an appropriate Christmas gift for Sara. I ambled aimlessly looking for inspiration but found none. Just as I was ready to give up I walked past a jewelry store window. I was transfixed by a beautiful heart shaped pendant. I ran into the store and before I knew it I was walking out with the pendant and a beautiful chain.

The heart pendant was encrusted with a combination of diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. It was a truly magnificent design for a Christmas gift. Was it too much? Probably but it didn't matter as it touched my heart.

I raced home and dropped off the gift before heading to the airport. Normally I would wait in the cell lot but today I parked and walked inside to wait. I was on pins and needles as I anxiously awaited her text. Waiting gave me time to reflect on how this young woman had turned my life upside down in less than three weeks.

Just as I was getting lost in my dreams my phone buzzed with the text, "Just landed."

Immediately I felt a rush of adrenaline as I realized within minutes I would see Sara! Do I go to her? Hug her? Kiss her? God I'm such a dork! Of course I do! It's what I've been thinking about for the last ten days.

I waited patiently at the end of terminal ramp watching strangers stream by me, craning my neck in hopes of catching a glimpse of Sara. I waited and waited until I heard a loud scream, "Tony! Tony!" I looked up and saw the most beautiful sight in the world.

Sara running towards me, her one arm waiving as she toted a large bag on her other shoulder. As she neared she just dropped the bag and literally jumped into my arms and smothered me with a warm loving kiss.

So much for should I hug her, kiss her.....I'm such a dork! It didn't matter to me that we where in the middle of an airport during a busy holiday season. All that matter was the true joy I was feeling holding Sara in my arms. It was surreal and indescribable to know that a young beautiful woman like Sara wanted to be with me. A feeling that was certainly mutual.

We stopped our public display of affection and walked hand in hand to the baggage carousel. As we waited for her bag she sheepishly said, "Tony I want you to know I brought everything I could pack into my bags."

"Sara that won't be a problem."

Again with an adorable sheepish grin she said, "Did I tell you to bring the Range Rover?"

I smiled and said, "No but I did anyways. Why?"

Again with a cute little smirk she said, "You'll see soon enough!"

And soon enough I saw four large suitcase each with a heavy bag sticker on them roll out onto the baggage carousel. Finally after I hefted the fourth bag I asked, "Is this it?"

She smiled as she nodded her head yes. We grabbed a baggage cart and headed out to the parking lot. Once we got all the bags into the car we set off for my house. As we drove I couldn't help but notice how nice Sara looked decked out in a pair of tight jeans and a form fitting sweater. I asked, "Aren't you hot in that sweater?"

She smiled and said, "Tony are you trying to get me to remove my sweater? If you are then just say so!"

Again she left me at a loss for words until I felt her hand reach over onto mine and give it a gentle squeeze. I looked at her briefly and saw her "I gotcha smirk". Inside me mini fireworks were exploding knowing that at least for the next several days it would be just the two of us.

We finally got home and unloaded the bags into her bedroom. I noticed it was a little cramp and said, "Maybe we should moved some of the bags into the other bedrooms for the time being."

She agreed and as I did that she changed into a more Florida friendly attire. When I came back I found her decked out in one of her many tight shorts with a tee shirt. She smiled and said, "Let's go to the lanai and have a drink to celebrate my return but first you need to change into something more casual."

I laughed and said, "I'll change and get us two bourbons. I'll meet you outside."

As I walked outside with our drinks I was transfixed by the seductive yet relaxed pose of Sara on the couch. I walked up to her and said, "Sara I'm so glad you are here. I missed you so much. Let's toast to a Merry Christmas."

Sara jumped off the couch with a childlike exuberance as I handed her drink and raised my glass in a toast, "To a special Merry Christmas." We took a sip then Sara raised her glass and said, "To you Tony! Thank you for who you are. I can't wait to spend Christmas with you."

We sat back down and I asked, "Sara are you okay?"

She snuggled closer to me and whispered, "I am now that I'm here with you. It's such a screwed up situation."

I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. We sat in silence content to enjoy her warmth but patient enough to know that she would fill me in with her past when she was comfortable doing so.

After several minutes Sara looked up at me and said, "Tony you have been more helpful than you know. Besides your obvious generosity you have made me feel very special. It's been so long since I've felt this way. My ex boyfriend has been very abusive and those emotional scars are still there.

I leaned down and kissed her head and whispered, "I'm so sorry Sara. I'll be here for you. You've also made an impact on me. I'm feeling things I haven't felt in a very long time. Let's forget about the past and focus on our time together. Okay?"

She smiled and gently kissed me before laying her head back down on my shoulder. We rested and savored the simplicity of the moment. After awhile I noticed that Sara had fallen asleep. I gently prodded her awake and said, "Let's get you to bed. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I have dinner reservations at the club."

I woke up the next morning and went for my morning workout as Sara was still asleep. I felt full of energy, a nervous energy, but looking forward to the day. As I was walking home from my workout I kept thinking about how strong and resilient Sara must be to have suffered so much hurt yet persevere. I committed myself to making sure that Sara had the best Christmas ever.

The rest of the day was non eventful. We went shopping for food since most stores were closed tomorrow, relaxed around the pool and generally passed the time talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. It was a perfect day leading up to hopefully a wonderful evening.