Ben and Mike come to finish the job

Story Info
I love handymen.
1.6k words
4.44
13.6k
14

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the fan that Ben was to install for me, still sat in the box. I could not have been more pleased. The thought of Ben's cock that day and all we did. Played over and over in my mind.

I knew that my life had changed. I was no longer that prim and proper church going older woman. I would still attend church and all the groups associated with it. That would not change. But I had.

I found myself smiling with the thought of Ben and Mike coming to the house to finish. I knew Ben bringing Mike to help was an excuse to get him in on our new found thing. It was fine with me.

I checked out Mike whenever i could that week, day dreaming about what was hiding in those jeans.

At one point he caught me staring, but simply smiled and winked. I was sure Ben had said something to him. i was excited that he had.

About an hour later. Mike walks into my office.

"You need something nailed in here?"

Blushing I said no even though secretly I did.

"Ben told me you did, but maybe he meant something at your house. He told you i was coming, right?"

He did, i'll see you then.

As he walked away all i could think about was being used by both of them.

I've always leaned towards the submissive side. High school, college and the years before I had met Chad. I had a lot of fun back then. But this seemed different, being 62. I feel more free to do the things I use to do.

Seeing as i like to be prepared I had went shopping. Panties, bra and some thigh highs. The young sales girl smiled and said "You go girl". I laughed and said, that was my plan.

A new dress was also on my list, short and low cut. I was feeling sexy as hell. At 5'4, trim, blonde hair and 38's. I'm holding my own against some of these younger girls.

I also started getting into porn. I guess I was using them like a training film. There are some very interesting porns out there, and very unusual.

One morning at mass as Father Matt droned on. All I could think about was the black gentleman two rows ahead of me. His name is Leon. He was very good looking and i knew he was a widow. I had seen him many times before in church and the park across the street from my house. There is a group of 6 or 8 older guys that would spend the afternoons playing chess. There might be fun there, I thought to my self.

But my thoughts today were on Ben and Mike.

How I turned into such a big slut in one week was beyond belief. I was in high school and college but that is another story.

The time could not go fast enough. But soon enough it was here.

My heart pounded and my hands were shaking, when I heard the doorbell ring. For a brief moment I thought, if I ignore it they might just go away. But deep inside I knew that I didn't want that.

Taking a deep breath I answered the door.

I opened the door to 2 smiling faces.

Good afternoon guys, come in.

"Hey Sheri" they both said in almost unison, and we all laughed.

You guys always talk like that?

"No, but we do enjoy doing things together" said Ben.

Ben was dressed pretty much like before, tight t-shirt and shorts. Mike was in a shirt and the tightest jeans i've seen. He didn't wear those to work! I would have noticed.

I was a little disappointed, Neither had mentioned my dress. I was dressed to impress or so I thought.

These guys were all business today. Maybe I had read it wrong. But I had not.

Ben spoke first "We want to get this done Sheri so we can enjoy some time with you". Then Mike with a smile chimes in "Amen to that".

Looking at them both and smiling I said Amen.

It was then that they commented on my dress.

"I've never seen you wear that to church" laughed Ben.

"That your fuck me dress Sheri" said Mike.

Blushing, I responded, It is my fuck me dress guys.

"All right Mike lets get this fucking fan up" said Ben.

I left them to their work and went into the kitchen.

Wearing heels I thought, wow I hate these things. But I understand men like them. My job today was to give pleasure, not about my comfort.

My mouth was dry so I got a glass of water. As I did, I could hear the tools being put away and the ladder being folded.

I stood by the table as they walked into the kitchen. Mike was removing his shirt. For almost 60, the man was ripped, I wanted to melt into that big beautiful chest.

Ben dropped his shorts and there it was again, that cock i had grown so fond of.

Then it was Mike slowly unzipping his jeans. He must have seen me lick my lips because he chuckled.

The show was impressive. His cock made Bens seem small. Cut and the darkest black i've ever seen.

"It's 11 inches, Sheri and it's all for you" said Mike.

They stood on either side of me, rubbing my ass and boobs. Running their hands over every inch of me. Kissing me taking turns running their tongues down my throat. If they had stopped there I might have been happy. But they didn't.

Mike in a hoarse almost whisper said, "Get on your hands and knees you fuckin cock sucker. Do it now Sheri, down bitch you got cocks to suck and cum to swallow".

I did as i was told.

Ben was pushing me to the floor. His cock in hand pushing it into my mouth. Mike was rubbing his cock in my hair and on my face as i sucked Ben.

Mike grabbed my hand and put it on his massive cock. "Stroke it Sheri' cause this black dick is going to fuck that pretty little face of yours, my little blonde hair cock sucker.

With my mouth being used by Ben. Mike must have changed his mind. He was behind me now pulling my dress up and my panties down. I felt the cold lube on the lips of my pussy. His finger rubbing it into the recesses of my cunt. I could feel him as he rubbed my pussy with the head of his cock.

"You ready Sheri for this black man meat?"

Pulling my mouth from Ben's cock, I said yes.

I was out of control. i could feel Ben's cock push into my throat, his balls slapping on my chin He was mumbling something but i couldn't tell what it was. As Ben pushed further into my throat I thought about Chad, who would always said how blessed he was, that I had no gag reflex. Right now I was feeling blessed. I'm sure Ben was feeling it too.

As Ben continued his conquest of my throat, Mike was making considerable progress pushing most of his 11 inches into my pussy.

"Relax Sheri you can take more, I know you can you fucking slut".

For the next half hour or more i was spit roasted. My pussy pounded by bbc and my throat by bwc. I was in heaven. Then the boys decided to take a break. But not one for me.

They simply traded places. Mike in my mouth, Ben in my pussy. When i complained about my mouth and pussy being sore, they both laughed.

Ben then pulled out of my pussy and promptly pushed his cock into my ass.

"That better Sheri, you've been wanting my cock in your ass."

Mike laughing " Save me some Ben, Sheri wants some big nigger dick in her ass".

I was at the breaking point. I didn't know how much more i could take. I looked at them and begged please stop!

"Get up bitch" said Ben. "On the table on your back."

I struggled to my feet as they both grabbed me and threw me on the table.

Ben walked around the table and took my arms and drug me until my head was hanging over the edge. As soon as that happened his cock was in my mouth again.

"You want my slimey old cock don't you Sheri? Suck it Momma."

This whole time Mike was busy on the other side of the table. My legs were now on his shoulders and my panties long gone. He pushed his big black snake into my ass. I thought i was going to split in half.

There was no mercy on either end.

Mike's cock was driving me crazy. I didn't know how much longer I could take it.

" I'm gonna cum in your ass Sheri, you want this black seed don't you?"

With Ben's cock in my mouth, I could not answer. But Mike knew i wanted it, all of it.

With in seconds of each other they both let go!

Oh my god! I tried to get all of Ben's cum down my throat but felt it leak out of the corners of my mouth.

Mike remained in my ass for a couple of minutes his cock pulsating. Then like Ben he pulled out.

I couldn't move. I watched them dress. They each came to kiss me and say they had to go.

Mike winked and said "I'll be back Sheri and give you some more of this black cock"

Please i said and smiled.

Ben looked at me and said "Your the best cock sucker at church Sheri"

Thank you Ben.

And they were gone.

I don't know how long i laid there dripping cum. I smiled and thought to my self, it's only the beginning. And it was.