It was The Ladies' Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stan shared some of your concerns, Trent. So did Tami. Stan and I have discussed swinging during the past several months. We don't want to go on one of those internet sites and meet up with some strangers."

"We only want to do this with friends we can trust. That's why I brought it up to Tami. Our friendship is strong enough that if she'd been emphatic about not doing it, we wouldn't be talking about it now."

She then looked directly at me.

"Stan, you can't deny that there's been a strong friendship and chemistry between us for a long time. The same can be said about our spouses. The friendships are real."

"I can tell you that I love my husband dearly and have no desire to ever leave him. Me and you? Sex between friends. That's all."

"Same here," added Tami. "Sex between friends. Nothing more, nothing less."

I looked at Tami, somewhat annoyed.

"Sounds like you've already made up your mind. Sounds like all I have to do is say the word and we'll be banging our friends' spouses. I'm not sure you've been on the fence at all from the beginning."

"Maybe this isn't a good time to try this," suggested Stan. "Sounds like Tami and Trent need to have a private conversation about this."

"No, Stan," Tami argued. "I did lead Trent to believe I wasn't fully committed to try it. He knows I want to do it but was hesitant to try it. Sitting here talking to my best friend, my husband, and you, I honestly believe we can make this work."

She put her hand on my lap.

"If you aren't ready, Trent, I can wait until you are. Nothing will happen until then, if ever. You've always been the more adventurous one. I wasn't expecting as much resistance from you. I know how much you've lusted for Sarah."

That was embarrassing. I had shared with Tami about my carnal feelings toward Sarah, but to hear her tell Sarah that in my presence was a much different feeling. Sarah must have sensed it.

"I feel the same towards you, Trent," said Sarah. "Remember, I've seen a naked picture of you. I know what I'm getting into."

For all the seriousness of the moment, I couldn't hold back a smile and a quiet laugh. I had forgotten about that picture.

"I don't need a picture to know that about you," I replied to her.

"Well, if we weren't here in public, I'd flash my titties right now for you."

Sarah had managed to break the ice. The mood at the table lightened up, although you would never guess by Stan's reaction. Just a slight smile was any indication that he was pleased with the direction we were going.

"Can Tami and I go home and discuss this further. I'm not saying no to this. We just need some alone time, that's all."

We finished our coffee and went to cars so we could return to our respective homes. Before we said our goodbyes, Sarah gave me a tight hug.

"Tami, do you mind if Trent gets a quick feel of my breasts. You cover for us so no one else sees us."

Tami nodded her head in agreement and she and Stan provided a shield as Tami took my right hand and placed it on her left breast.

She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breast was so soft, and between the stimulation and the cool night air, her nipples had hardened to a point even more protruding than Tami had ever experienced.

"Just giving you something to think about," smiled Sarah. "I think you want a lot more. You know you do as well. Trust your wife. Trust your friends."

There was so much to think about. Yes, I wanted it. I wanted it badly. I was so tempted right there to tell everyone to let's do it, but I didn't.

It wasn't a moral issue. I realized this was a completely consensual coupling. It was something so much out of my comfort zone. The more I thought about it and talked to Tami about it, I knew it was worth trying at least once.

I couldn't get rid of the memory of my hand caressing her breasts just moments earlier. Stan didn't demand equal time or opportunity; nor did Tami for that matter. This was simply a way to help convince me to go for more. It was clever. It was working.

We were in bed, talking, late into the night. I knew we'd both be exhausted by the next day...but the next day had already arrived. It was after midnight; about 2 hours later than our usual bedtime on a work night.

Still, Tami was up at 6am and at the high school by 7 to do her workouts with Sarah.

I'll admit to not quite having the energy I'd like to have for my students. When one of my female students asked what was wrong, I told a little white lie and told her that I was getting over an illness but was doing better.

That next evening, we had a simple soup and sandwich dinner then sat on the patio...again Tami stripping off her clothes. I was too tired to swim laps in the pool. The weather was perfect, but our bodies weren't ready on this night.

We only briefly discussed the situation with Sarah and Stan. I did let her know that I'm probably ready to take the chance, but we need more time to discuss the parameters.

That seemed to satisfy her. By 9 that night, we were both in bed and soundly asleep.

We agreed to a pizza and salad dinner at our house on Friday evening. Usually, that would be a casual get-together for us, followed by a movie, board game, or swimming.

We were getting some unseasonably cool weather with more rain than normal. We decided to keep the cover on the pool for another night. Warmer weather was on its way. Friday would be a Netflix binge night. We all enjoyed old episodes of Dragnet, so we decided to catch the entire first season of the 1960s crime-drama. Stan's personality was similar to Joe Friday's dry, facts-only approach and monotone voice. It made sense that he'd love that show.

I also knew that I was the one holding up the desires of the other three. In some ways, I had some leverage in setting the conditions for the swap. I also knew it was important to hear what kind of conditions and/or limits others might have.

I had one area where I would not be flexible...I wanted Sarah alone. In either hers or my bedroom. Door closed. Lots of time.

As we began our dinner, I let it be known that I had given the proposal serious thought. When I mentioned I was all-in, a huge smile came across the face of Sarah. Her eyes lit up with anticipation.

Then, I mentioned my conditions.

"First, I want to be alone with Sarah. No audience. Doors shut."

"Secondly, I don't want to watch Stan and Tami, either. I love and trust Tami. I don't want to see Stan's naked body all over hers.

"Third, and this is as important as the others, I don't want to just have sex with Sarah. She is a very dear friend of mine. If we're together, I want to make love to her. Treat her as if she's my wife. If all I want is to get laid, I can go to a brothel in Nevada to get that. Shit, I can just go to a bar late at night, buy a lonely and horny gal a couple of drinks, and get laid."

That last comment had Sarah laughing out loud, but Stan wasn't as amused.

"Trent, you were doing great until you thought you'd interject your juvenile humor into it. Usually, I don't mind it, but we're discussing something very serious here."

"I agree, Stan...this is serious. I use a little levity to make my point, though. I expect Tami to be treated the same way. If we go through with this and she tells me she didn't enjoy it or thought you weren't respectful, this whole thing is over."

"My apologies, Trent," said Stan. "After all these years, it's still tough to understand your humor. Of course, I wouldn't want you treating my wife like some barroom tramp. And Tami, I promise to treat you as special as I treat Sarah."

"Tami, if he does that, you'll be pleased," offered Sarah. "I love my husband for a lot of good reasons. He's a true gentleman in all parts of his life...including the bedroom." I learned later that she was being generous about his bedroom performance. More on that later.

I looked at all of them. "So, how do we pull this off? I don't want to be on a clock. None of us should be. I did have an idea, though."

Tami looked at me and asked what that idea was.

"How about...let's say...Sarah comes over here at 4 tomorrow afternoon. Tami, you go to Stan's."

"The guys will be responsible for meals. No calls or texts for the next 24 hours. Sunday afternoon, we can all meet together and discuss things."

"By things, I mean the emotional and psychological part of it. I don't want to know any of the details of Stan and Tami's lovemaking. I have no desire to share what Sarah and I do, either."

Sarah smiled and clapped her hands. "I'm all for it. How about you, Stan?"

Stan didn't reply immediately. Finally, he asked a question.

"An entire 24 hours? Is that necessary?"

"Why, don't you trust me with Trent for 24 hours? I trust you with Tami...and she's hotter than hell. I've always envied her body."

I thought that maybe Tami might be the one to object, but she voiced her support for the idea and encouraged Stan to do the same.

"All of us, Stan. Over 26 years of marriage. Deeply in love with our partners. If this doesn't work, we can scrap the idea forever."

Stan knew that he was now the loan hold out. I was relieved that both the ladies liked my idea.

Sarah put her hand on Stan's leg. "Stanley, I love you. I trust you. I love Tami and Trent and trust them. I'll keep repeating that until you get it through your thick analytical skull that it will be fine for all of us."

"I expect to do this again and again. That's how confident I am. You need to trust me. I know you and Tami can keep each other entertained for 24 hours. Just like Trent and I, it won't be 24 hours of non-stop sex. It's also time with a friend...just like we discussed in the beginning...and you were fine with it."

I could almost see the wheels turning in Stan's head. I began to believe when it came time to actually do it, he might be getting cold feet. Maybe he was going to cower when the chips were down.

"One time," he finally said. "Once is all I'll promise. Sarah, we can discuss in private when we get back together if there will be a next time."

Sarah got out of her chair, hugged Stan and then walked over to hug me. Well, there was also a firm, yet short kiss on the lips.

"Tomorrow night, you're mine," she whispered to me as she placed my right hand on her covered left breast. Again, no bra. If she had her way about it, we would have been doing it right there.

"You won't last long the first time, I guarantee it," she whispered. "I want your load in me."

I'll admit to feeling quite good about myself that she wanted me so badly. It did wonders to my confidence to know she desired me so greatly. To be fair, I probably could have taken her to the bedroom right then and she would have been ready.

Alas, we had agreed to 4pm the next afternoon.

We watched Netflix and our guests left to go home around 10:30. By the same time the next night, I would have my sexy strawberry blonde friend in my bed with me. It was going to seem like a lifetime waiting for that next afternoon.

Tami was so special that night after they left. Although she was horny and ready for sex, she suggested that we wait until the next evening and try our new partners.

"I want both of us to have a great first session with our new partners. This will only work if all 4 of us are enjoying it. All it takes is 1 person, just one of us, to screw it all up."

"I hope Stan isn't that person," I said with a clear tone of disdain in my voice.

"Don't underestimate Stan. He likes you, but he doesn't know how to deal with you. I do. Some of your stuff can be a little annoying at times, but it's also how you cope with life. Stan is different."

"That doesn't make him any better or worse than you. Stan will never be like you...or even Sarah. I'll never be like Sarah; although when the two of us are alone I tend to loosen up more. Kind of like I am with you."

"You know, if I was into doing women, Sarah would be my first choice also. It would make sense that I should be jealous of your friendship, but I'm not. I understand it. I know you've told me before that you understand my friendship with Stan."

"Yeah," I agreed," but it will be a cold day in hell before I ever consider him as my lover."

I knew what Tami meant, but as usual, I was using some humor to lighten the mood.

"Are you jealous, Trent?"

"You know, Tami, it's not jealousy. I trust you without exception. I'm not quite as sure about Stan's feelings. What if he falls in love with you?"

"What if Sarah falls in love with YOU?" Tami replied. "That chick is crazy about you. Hell, this is a risk for me as well. I'm trusting both her and you. I've watched her rub her pussy in the shower before when we were talking about you."

Wow. I realized how much trust Tami did have in me. I couldn't let her down.

Saturday was a long day. 4pm couldn't get there soon enough. I had a lasagna for dinner ready to go into the oven and some juice and pastries for breakfast on Sunday. I had plenty of deli meats, bread, and chips for a nice Sunday lunch.

The doorbell rang. It was 3:45. Tami had just left the house less than 5 minutes prior. It was normally a 10 minute drive between homes. Tami wanted to be early, which was a habit of hers anyhow.

The goodbye kiss with Tami was long and passionate. Although she didn't say anything about it, I sensed that she may have had second thoughts. I didn't have second thoughts until...

The doorbell. When I answered it and saw Sarah standing in front of me wearing a thin strapless sundress that was held up only by an elastic band over her breasts. I suddenly got very nervous. The anticipation was fun, but slow. The reality was standing right there.

The weatherman had accurately predicted a much warmer day; a day in the mid-80s that was closer to what we should expect for the month of May.

She wasted no time giving me a hug and a long, tight kiss. The hug seemed to last forever.

I wasn't sure if we should get right to the bedroom and make love or sit down to some iced tea or a soda. I sensed that she was waiting for me to take charge. I was correct. I began the fun.

"Well, since Tami showed you a naked picture of me, let me get you naked and check out your hot body!"

"Nobody's stopping you," she said in a teasing way as she stood like a model and used her hands and arms to move up and down her body. "If you know what you're doing."

With no straps, all I needed to do was pull down on her dress hard enough and watch it drop to the floor.

She wasn't wearing underwear either.

The breasts that I had only felt twice before were on display for me to enjoy. They were larger than Tami's, but I'd known that for a long time. They were softer and hung just slightly towards her tummy.

Tami was correct about the things I'd like about Sarah's body. Her nipples were hard, thick, and protruded greatly. As much as I liked Tami's tits, I was even more impressed by Sarah.

Then...the bush. It was light red, curly, and generously spread throughout her pubic region. I had seen her in a one-piece bathing suit before and never noticed it trickling out of the sides like Tami's did.

I was impressed. Sarah gave me plenty of time to look as much as I wanted. Instinctively, my right hand grabbed her left tit while my left fingers reached down to feel her thick, light red bush.

"Uh, Trent. I don't mind showing off for you, but do you two usually walk around the house naked with your front door open?"

"No, but if you prefer it that way, I can make an exception."

"Smart ass," she said while playfully punching me on the arm. She had often called me a smart ass in the past. It was always done in a playful manner.

I closed the door. We were far enough from the drapes to be not be seen from the street, but I took her hand and walked to our bedroom.

"Okay, you," she teased. "I only saw a picture of you naked. Not the real thing yet."

"It's right here, if you know what you're doing," I shot back at her, repeating her teasing words she gave me."

She kissed me again. "I've been looking forward to this for so long, Trent."

She immediately and quickly removed my t-shirt, short pants, and boxers. She took as much time as to check out my naked body as I did to hers.

I was already rock hard. She ran her hand across my chest that was sparsely covered with hair. I never had much hair on my chest, but from my belly down to my crotch, I had it in abundance.

She stroked my cock while giving me soft kisses and darting her tongue inside my mouth. I happily reciprocated.

"I love playing tonsil hockey," I said. Sarah thought about what I said, then realized I was referring to French kissing. She laughed.

"Never heard it called that before," she said, still laughing. "God, I just want this cock of yours inside me. Never had one this thick. Looks and feels like you're ready to shove it in me now."

She didn't say another word. She laid on her back and spread her legs for me. All she did was point to her wet pussy and non-verbally invited me to have her right there.

Usually, I would opt for extended foreplay, but Sarah made it very clear earlier in the week and again on this night, that our first time wouldn't last long. She was too anxious to have me in her.

I was amazed at how tight she was. She had given birth to a son 24 years ago, but due to pregnancy difficulties, she had it delivered via C-Section.

The scar from the procedure was barely visible because of the abundance of pussy hair at the point of incision.

Once inside of her, I really wanted it to last as long as possible. She felt so awesome. I slowly put my rod in and slowly removed it. Gradually, I picked up the pace as I felt her wetness increase.

Like Tami, she was multi-orgasmic. Unlike Tami, she was much more vocal when she reached an orgasm.

Each time, she would let out a deep grunt and her pussy muscles would tighten even more. Finally, I no longer had any self-restraint. I had to release inside of her.

It had been many years since I had unloaded that much cum. I saw Sarah's crooked smile and a beam in her eyes and I just wanted to hold her as long as I could.

I also had a feeling of love for her. The love I had for her as a friend had now been intensified by our bedroom time together. I wasn't thinking about what Stan and Tami were doing, I just knew I'd have to have Sarah a lot more than just these 24 hours.

As I held her, I noticed a few tears escape from her eyes. I was concerned that I had somehow failed.

"Oh, God no, Trent. Baby, I hadn't felt this good after sex in a long time. You and I? This was something special. Yeah, I know it was our first time together, but I've wanted to do this with almost from the time I first met you. Only my friendship with Tami kept me from doing more."

I was concerned. "Aren't you happy with Stan?"

"Yes, don't get me wrong. Stan is a good husband. He's been a good father. He's been trustworthy. We just have the same problem that I'm sure you and Tami have...except I think Stan is worse."

"Stan enjoys sex, but it's so methodical for him. He's not one for prolonged hugging or kissing. I only got him to go down on me a couple of times during our marriage...then have Tami tell me how much you enjoy it. I'm jealous of Tami. Now I've got you, it's going to be tough to go back to Stan and enjoy sex with him."

I understood what she was saying, but I was concerned about Tami not being happy.

"Don't worry about Tami. They're similar. They may talk about sex for 3 hours before they actually do it. Stan is so damn analytical and won't let his hair down. The few times I ever hear him come close to being playful is when the four of us are together and he and Tami start talking."

"I think Tami may be able to get through to him. Also, I know Tami loves him...maybe even more than I do..."

She stopped.