It was The Ladies' Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't realize how deep they were. I'm flattered, but I know exactly how to handle him. If he wants more time with me, then he'll have to change some. Not only change with me, but with Sarah as well."

"Either way, you two are good to go. What happens between Stan and I will have no impact on you two...although if Stan and I don't continue, it might mean a little less time for you...but I won't stand in your way of enjoying each other."

Just the sound of that got me excited. There was no way, earlier in the day, that I could have expected this outcome. I did guess correctly, though, that the deep-seated friendship between her and Sarah was too deeply entrenched to fall apart.

We made out in the water then returned to our bedroom to make love. It was definitely one of the most intense love making sessions that we'd had in a long time.

"You know, Trent, although I'm intent on getting through to Stan, I also want to be a little more like Sarah sometimes. I don't let my hair down enough."

"Just like that day a couple weeks ago when I came home, stripped off my clothes and gave you the best blowjob I knew how. I need to be more aggressive and start things between us."

I knew why she said that. It was a topic of conversation between Sarah and I over the weekend.

"Who knows, you may see the two of us getting a little crazy in Vegas next month. If I get my way about it, the four of us may do something crazy."

"They're going to Vegas also?"

That was news to me. That was the first I'd heard of it.

"Oh, forgot to tell you. They're making reservations tonight at the same place. You'll be getting plenty of her ass that week. If Stan plays his cards right, he'll get plenty of mine...although I want you at least a little bit myself. Maybe you might want to get some of those little blue pills to keep up!"

She was laughing. I had been looking forward to our trip since we booked it the previous month. Knowing that Sarah was going also just sweetened the pot.

"Oh, one more thing. Next weekend...Stan is coming over Friday night. He's going to stay until Sunday morning. You'll need to spend the weekend with Sarah. I'm sure you don't mind."

"I'm going to keep Stan here. He's going to spend the weekend in the nude, whether he likes it or not. He's going to spend a lot of time in the pool. I'm going to smother him with affection. He's going to get out of his comfort zone."

"I'm sure you two will find something to do," Tami said with a naughty wink in her eye.

Hell yeah, we would. I would talk to her the next day. Who knows, maybe sneak out of town for a couple days or simply stay at her house. Either way, I'll be with my favorite strawberry blonde.

I was still curious about more details of her phone conversation with Sarah that lasted well over 1 hour.

"I can't tell you everything, Trent, but most of it was just girl talk. Some talk about things we've discussed before about our sex lives. Some about our personalities."

"Sarah and I feed off one another well. I envy the way she just lets it all hang out. She's so much less inhibited. I have noticed, and I hope you have as well, that I've changed a little over the years. I bet I'm more fun to be around than I was when we first met."

I couldn't argue that point. She was more fun, but I also fell in love with Tami, the person, not the person I hoped to try to mold her into being. I reminded her of that.

She hugged me tightly after I reminded her of her qualities. I also wanted to be a better man and husband than I was in the beginning. We should all strive to improve ourselves. That was the direction she was pushing with Stan.

"He's going to have to improve. He has a frustrated wife to think of. He has been so unwilling for so long. Since he seems to like me so much and constantly lusts after me, I'll use that to my advantage...as well as Sarah's advantage."

"This isn't just about making him more open and fun around me. It's about him taking it home and doing more of the same with his wife. I'm sure you'll agree that it's more important there."

It seemed so surreal listening to my wife talking about using sex as a means to help another married man with his wife. Seriously, what normal people do that?

I did realize, though, that the more success that Tami had with Stan, the better it would be for myself and Sarah.

I didn't root for Tami for that reason, though. Sarah had been a dear friend for many years. I wanted her to be happy in her marriage. Nothing from the past weekend changed any of that.

The following weekend, I was so fortunate to find an available cabin in Yosemite Park for two nights. There was no cell phone service in the area and all we had was a TV, DVD player, and a few old movies stored in the cabin.

We were able to remain naked throughout the warm weekend days as long as we stayed away from the kitchen. The rest of the one bedroom cabin was hidden from the view of any hikers or walkers passing by.

That didn't stop Sarah, though. Standing in the kitchen, a passerby would easily see her naked breasts. In fact, I was safe walking in the kitchen since I could only be seen from the belly to the head.

Of course, Sarah got her wish when two middle-aged joggers passed by and looked her way as she stood near the sink. She pretended not to notice them, but they certainly noticed her.

One of the men gave here the "okay" sign, although Sarah continued to pretend as if she were oblivious to their leering eyes.

I quickly learned that being seen like that turned her on tremendously. We retreated to the bedroom and made love for the second time in as many days.

"That's the kind of stuff I could never do with Stan," Sarah lamented. "That would have pissed him off and ruined any sex. I love being able to be with you. Be myself around you. Act silly. Act horny...although that's not acting. Be daring. Those guys seeing my tits was so exciting!"

I immediately thought of Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I suspected that there might more surprises there.

Most importantly, when we got back to my home Sunday afternoon, Tami and Stan were in our pool...completely naked...and a huge grin across Tami's face.

That grin told me that she had at least a degree of success over the weekend. Stan smiled at waved at us as we walked by.

"Might as well join us," Stan said, looking at Sarah.

Something was different. Whatever Tami did, must have worked. Stan seemed like a much different fellow.

Sarah wasted no time stripping down and I followed her lead.

Although there was no need for modesty on my part, it did feel strange being naked with my wife, Sarah, and Stan. I wasn't complaining, though. I hoped that this would be the first of many more times we could do this together.

Tami motioned for me to join her inside the patio area. Once inside, she wanted to give Sarah and Stan time to talk alone. Although the patio wasn't completely sound-proof, it did provide enough of a sound shield so a conversation at a normal level could be accomplished with privacy.

Also, it gave Tami and I some relative privacy. We looked on as Stan held Sarah around her waist and frequently planted kisses on her lips.

Neither of us had ever seen Stan being so openly affectionate with Sarah. Maybe in private he might have been, but never in our presence. He seemed oblivious to our amazed eyes.

I had to know. How did Tami get him to be so much more openly affectionate? And enjoy it?

She tried to explain it to me.

The weekend got off to a very bad start. It was so bad that Tami nearly threw him out. Stan balked at the thought of being naked for the entire weekend. That began an argument that resulted in two hours of no conversation at all.

Finally, Tami got even more direct. She didn't hold anything back.

She informed him that his wife was miserable and if he didn't try to conform more to her desires, there was a big chance of losing her.

She alluded to the fact that she was willing to share me with her sexually. I was willing to do things for her that he had refused.

That also angered him, but at least he listened. After another hour, he removed his clothes and agreed to at least stay nude for the rest of the weekend.

Tami saw that as a small victory, but she wasn't done. With constant and loving prodding, she slowly began to convince him to let down the pretentious front he had mastered.

She reminded him that he was a man. In private, in the bedroom, he could be much more adventurous. Professionally, if he wanted to present a different persona, that was fine.

By the end of the first night, she had Stan eating her pussy. By that time, he was more receptive to her suggestions. He admitted to being uneasy acting in such a way. Tami understood but encouraged him to keep trying new things.

The weekend featured him eating pussy twice, getting two nice blowjobs, and making love twice. In addition, there was an abundance of physical intimacy that included lots of touching of genitals, breasts, and French kissing.

By Sunday morning, Stan admitted to feeling more alive than he'd ever been. He spent most of the morning explaining why he always had trouble with open displays of affection. He also felt it was trivial and immature to crack jokes and puns.

"Trent, there's still some work to do, but I think you can see the improvement. After the initial dustup, we had a wonderful time. This was so much better than the first time."

Sure enough, we looked over at them and they were in a tight embrace while they fervently kissed.

"You see that, Trent? French kissing. I can only imagine how excited Sarah is right now. Stan never ate her pussy and never used his tongue while kissing...and even the kissing was very weak."

"Once in bed, he does know how to make a session last a long time. He did understand that and even our session last weekend was good. He does take his time and he had no problem using his tongue on my nipples."

"I can't say for sure, but I hope this weekend also opens him up a little when the four of us are together. That remains to be seen. I'm not expecting any miracles, I just expect him to quit acting so snobbish and pretentious around his wife and myself."

I wasn't sure either, but I did know that I had never seen him like this before. I was amazed. Tami had effectively used the trust he had in her and her sexuality to force him to conform.

It wasn't just Stan. I had noticed a change in Tami as well. She had taken some of her own advice. During the week, she was more animated in bed. Sarah had some influence on her as well.

Me? I had a renewed appreciate for both my wife and Sarah. Las Vegas couldn't get here soon enough.

By mid-June, we were in our SUV and on the road to Las Vegas. Six nights. They were able to secure a suite as well, but on a different floor. We agreed to be with the other spouse for the first four nights and with our own on the final two.

The suites had a mini-kitchen and a small jacuzzi tub in the bathrooms. This trip probably cemented our relationships. We walked the Strip together, often switching the ones we were holding hands with. Even Stan would give his wife a kiss then reach over and plant one on Tami's lips as well.

Our first morning together, Sarah ordered a continental breakfast to be delivered to our room. When she checked the peephole and realized it was a young man delivering, she slipped on her sexy see-through teddy negligee and answered the door wearing nothing but that.

Her nipples and light red pubic hair could be seen through the transparent material and the young man made no attempt to pretend he didn't appreciate the view. For Sarah, she was turned on by the attention and by the fact that some young college-age kid enjoyed the view.

When the four of us dined together, Stan made no effort to hide the fact that he loved both women. His transformation was almost like a miracle to me. In some ways, he was still the conversationalist that was often too serious, but he had learned how to enjoy (or more willingly tolerate) the more juvenile humor of myself and his wife.

That was one year ago. This summer, we'll be headed for a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise. The swapping arrangement won't be close to what the Las Vegas trip was, but there's no doubt we'll get to enjoy a little time with the alternate partner. Sarah and I had already talked about possibly catching two nights alone, including dinner and a show each night.

We don't get together to swap partners as much as I had anticipated. However, I'm not complaining. Sarah appears to be very happy with Stan and Tami has taken a more active role in our love making. She initiates intimacy much more often than before.

In fact, we've only switched out our partners only 4 separate evenings since our Vegas trip. We still get together for movies, Dodger's games, and trips to Disneyland, but the weekend swaps aren't as frequent as I had expected.

We never wear our swimsuits in the pool anymore, and it's not unusual for the partners to play with the other in the pool and in the house; including kisses and fondling.

Still, when discussing our Mexican cruise, all four of us were anxious to spend a little more alone time with our friend's spouse, although probably not as extensive as the previous year's vacation.

My friendship with Stan has improved greatly. He'll never be the cut-up or clown that I can be...or his wife can be...but he now mixes in with the group. We went together one weekend to San Diego for a huge computer and communications show. That is an interest we both share...other than the other man's wife. That would have never happened a year ago.

What Stan has lost is that aura of superiority he exhibited over the rest of us; especially me and his own wife. He equated our playful and sometimes juvenile banter to the effects of a lesser intellect. As men, we've had time to iron out some of our differences and/or misconceptions about each other.

It took his obsession and friendship with Tami, her beauty, her personality, and hot body (he still obsesses over her firm tits) for Stan to try something so adventurous.

I'm not sure how often we swap in the future. I'd like to see it more, but if Tami and Sarah are happy, I'm not going to be the one to ruin things.

Would I have left Tami if things hadn't worked out? The answer is NEVER. I would have pushed for the privilege of enjoying Sarah more, but not at the risk of losing an amazing wife and life partner. I was bluffing and so was Sarah. That's a dangerous game to play, no doubt about it. I don't recommend it to anyone.

It worked out because each of us had a need in our lives that were met. It wasn't easy. It DID threaten our marriages. Because of the friendship of Tami and Sarah we were able to navigate all of the land mines that go with the breaking of traditional marital boundaries.

I'm a fortunate guy. Not only am I married to a smart, sexy, and loving wife, I get to enjoy her smart, sexy, and loving friend. Thankfully, we avoided a disaster.

What will it be like one year from now? Who knows?

I do know that I'll still be Tami. Everything else will be icing on the cake.