It was the Worst of Times Ch. 02

Story Info
A Widowed Mother Cares for Her Family.
2.2k words
4.64
3.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

Brenda was officially part of the harem now, the other women welcomed her with kisses and hugs which brings tears to our heroine's eyes. It was an emotionally charged morning already. She kissed her two children after feeding and dressing them, her mother hugged her, "Be proud. Don't let the name "whore" distress you. I never let it bother me much, I was providing for my baby not renting my body." They kissed then Brenda went to the awaiting car.

Her first trick of the day was very simple. He wanted to get sucked then fucked. He was a gentleman making it a pleasure to give him what he paid for. When he finished dressing, he takes out his wallet giving her a $50.00 tip.

"What do we do with our tips?"

"Give them to Maggie," one of the girls told her, "she'll see it deposited in your account so there is no risk of being robbed of your money."

Brenda's next trick was an elegantly dressed woman in a fur coat, with diamond rings and all the accessories. She picked Brenda after looking at a lot of girls.

"You are new here, correct."

"Yes, ma'am. First day."

"Come with me."

They went to the elevator going to the 4th. the floor where the luxury private suites began. Once the elevator door closed, the moment began to kiss and touch each other so that by the time they reached the 4th. floor, both women were getting wet crouches.

"What is your name dear?"

"Brenda."

"Mine is, Belinda."

When they get to the suite, Belinda takes Brenda in her arms kissing her softly. Brenda returns soft kisses with soft running her hand up and down the woman's silk dress which slid up and down her silk slip. Brenda guessed everything she wore was silk and Brenda would have been correct.

"Brenda, I want to feel your naked body against mine. Let's go into the bedroom and strip."

We should describe a "Luxury Suite" at this time. It consisted of a sitting room decorated to the leaseholder's taste as was the entire suite. Besides the sitting room, there was a full bathroom with a toilet, bidet, bathtub, and shower. The bedroom had mirrors on the ceiling, a bureau, a dressing table, two closets one for men the other for women and as can be expected, the woman's was larger, there was a bookcase which hid the BSDM which had a fold-out bench with stirrups for gang bangs, The bed was large enough to accommodate four adults, on the back wall a screen could be pulled to view films some of which were those naughty French films containing sex scenes. When the screen was up, there were two paintings of men and women having sex. there also was a check of drawers full of sex toys. In the cubicle behind the dining area, there was a stationary bicycle with a seat where dildos came through go up and down as the pedals were turned. It was adjustable for use in either pussy or ass. The final feature was a saddle a woman could ride which vibrated at a speed dictated by the controller on the wall. The whole bedroom was designed for sex and only sex with sleeping as a secondary use.

There was a dining area with a small three-person table, and the pantry was off to the side. The pantry also stored the lubricants and pads.

Our two ladies were in each other arms rubbing their bodies on the others and kissing when they stopped.

"I love you, Belinda."

"I love you, Brenda.

"Suck my nipples dear."

Brenda took one little rosebud in her mouth licking across it one way than the other.

"Brenda you are driving me mad. O, God girl!

"Now suck the other."

"Brenda, lay on my arm as you suck. It brings to mind me when I was nursing. I wish I had some milk to give you."

"I've got milk to give you, Belinda."

"Can I have a bit? I will leave a lot for your baby."

"Okay, you can suck a mouthful out of each tit."

"Thank you, Brenda.

Belinda immediately had Brenda stop, going to Brenda's tits her mouth settled on one and she began to suck getting her milk. It tasted wonderful she wanted to suck Brenda dry, but she was not going to take food from a baby's mouth.

The phone rings, "Hello?"

"Brenda your client's husband is here. He wants to know if she will let him in?"

After relaying the message Belina says, "Okay, send him up."

When Belinda's husband arrives, both women are on the bed naked holding hands and sitting.

"Henry, this is Brenda my new lover."

"Brenda, this my husband Henry."

"Henry dear, I am taking Brenda as my new lover."

"Replacing Evelyn?"

"Yes, replacing Evelyn."

"Belinda, I need to fuck one of you."

Brenda responds, "I think we should get to know one another better, let me have the honor of receiving your sperm."

"I'll be right back."

"Be sure you hang the suit up, dear."

Henry comes back in a few minutes with a semi-erect cock and totally nude.

Brenda is on her knees immediately, she takes him in her mouth to harden his cock. His precum tastes good to her as she licks all around the head. He's clean so without hesitation, she takes him in her mouth. He's long and thick making it hard to deep throat him, but she manages. Then after a pause, she pulls up licking the backside as she sucks on him. Brenda is capable of maintaining a good vacuum when she sucks so the head of his manhood comes out with a pop. She doesn't give him time to recover before launching on his balls suck and kissing them front and back, and Henry has large balls. What really sent him to the madhouse was when she rimmed his asshole.

"I am going to fuck you, Henry. Scoot up a bit more in the bed."

When he gets settled, Brenda straddles him to point the head of his thick 7-inch cock at her opening then she impales herself on it. Slowly she takes all of him in moaning, "Oooooo" as her vagina takes him in, finally, she is sitting on his belly. She thought that the last time she was full was when Missy was born 10 months ago. Slowly her pussy adjusts to him, she being to fuck a little by little till with a short she fucking his whole length.

As his cock slides in and out, her face betrays the joy she is feeling with his cock fucking her. Brenda is a nymph. She enjoys sex of all kinds except the kinky stuff. So this is not work in the usual sense, rather it is enjoying her favorite activity and getting paid to do it.

After about 15-minutes Henry groans then unleashed a torrent of hot cum inside her. Brenda orgasms at the same time then she falls off him. Belinda waste no time cleaning up the horny pair she begins cleaning her husband's cock first. The taste of his cum mingled with Brenda's juices is very pleasing and satisfying to her. After licking her husband, her attention turns to Brenda savoring the opportunity to clean his cum out of her pussy.

"I have an idea!"

"What is it, Brenda?" Henry asks.

"Why don't I straddle Belinda's face while you fuck her, Henry."

"We've done that with Evelyn numerous times, but it will be a novelty with you dear, Brenda," Belinda adds, "Come on let's reposition ourselves, lovers."

Henry is smiling like the cat which ate the carney at the thought of fuckin his wife for a second time that day, and Brenda is anticipating Belinda's skilled tongue work on her slit. Belinda is patiently awaiting the feel of her husband's hard long cock in her again and the fact that she'll be able to pleasure her new girl toy. When they are in position, Henry dives into Belinda's waiting hole, while Brenda lowers her sopping

wet cunt in Belinda's awaiting mouth.

After about 30-minutes they collapse into one another then nap for a while. When they awake it is 6:00 PM. After coming around once more that day, all three shower together then dress.

"What is your opinion, dear," Henry asks his wife, "Mine is that we should reserve her for our family's use two days a week. Mondays and Wednesdays for example?"

"I concur, Henry. Shall I inform Maggie presently?"

"Yes, before anyone else engages her first."

Mr. Terryson tips his hat to the ladies then leaves. The two women find Maggie at which point all three women go into Maggie's office.

"Maggie, Henry, and I want to retain Mrs. Markham's services on Mondays and Wednesdays from this day forward and we would like you to set her day off for every Sunday."

"I assume you want your children to have access to her on those e days as well, Belinda?"

"That is correct Maggie."

"Very well, I will draw up an agreement for signature stating the retainer and other applicable clauses," Maggie says.

Turning her attention to Brenda, Maggie says, "Brenda, this doesn't make you their slave nor is it forcing you to have sex if you do not want to. What it does say is that on those days between certain hours, I cannot engage you with another person. The Terrysons have rented your body for the specified time on those two days. Understood?"

"Yes, Maggie, I think so."

************************************************************************************************************

The rest of the week was uneventful. Just fucking and sucking. On Thursday Brend along with three other girls were called into Maggie's office.

"Ladies, the Goldbergs are hosting an Engagement Party for their daughter on Friday from 10 to 6. They have hired the four of you to be servers. Transportation will be provided. Johanna will be your supervisor.

"Joanna, see that Brenda is brought up to speed."

When the day came, Joanna, led the girls, who were already in uniform, into the hall. "Ladies, remember, none of your holes is scared, all of them will be violated. So, let's fuck and earn our money."

Brenda is given a tray of drinks.

Walking out into the room a couple of people take drinks from her. Then she comes to a young man in his 20's.

"Are you naked beneath that skirt?"

"Yes, I am."

"Let me see."

Brenda lifts her skirt over her waist, bends over a chair to show that young man and the world her pussy and ass. She hears in the back of her, "I am not going to pass that up."

A zipper opens then a couple of minutes later she feels a cock violate her vagina being pushed in all the way. "Ready, because I am ready." Her next feeling is that of a cock sliding in and out of her. A feeling she enjoys very much but after a few minutes har grunts than the feeling of a man's sperm entering her womb. He slides out only to feel another cock at her entrance that pushes in then out building her sexual tension, but there is no release because he too dumps his load prematurely into her full cervix.

A woman's voice speaks up, "You can't keep fuckin her like that. Let her lie on her tummy face down, before you hurt her back slamming her that way."

The kind lady helps Brenda over to the table, someone else makes a little pillow for her head and a cushion where her pelvis is bent over the edge of the table. Finally, some other woman gets her a step stool so that her back is more straight.

"Are you women about done with her?"

"Just about cock hound."

"Here's some water dear. need a drink?"

"Okay, you can fuck her but tip her as well. There is no free pussy boys."

"I'll be here dear in case you need help. What is your name dear."

"Brenda"

There is another cock head at her entrance, and it to pushed in. Brend gasped hard. "Relax dear child." Brenda feels someone took her hand patting it kindly.

Somewhere around cock 25, Brenda passes out. The kind lady stops the gang bang and 2 bouncers take Brenda back to rest and out of the action. The kind lady stays beside Brenda. Johanna comes by to check on Brenda after she heard what had happened to her, then she calls Maggie who went through the roof upon hearing the news.

"Who helped her?" Maggie ask.

"Mr. Goldberg's mother," Johanna replies.

"I'll be right there," Maggie shouts

The senior Mrs. Goldberg stays with Brenda. Brenda was crying by now. The saintly Mrs. Goldberg soothes her which is what Maggie saw when she stormed in.

"Where is that son of yours," Maggie all but shouts. "He was supposed to keep my girls from harm."

"Leave him to me, Maggie. These are her tips, plus this," Mrs. Goldberg adds a $50. bill to the tips.

"I am so sorry dear that this happened to you in my house," she kisses Brenda on the forehead.

Brenda felt degraded for the first in her life. All her holes hurt. They used her one after the other without regard for anything but their pleasure.

"Fuck this!" Those were the words that popped into her mind.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers