It was the Worst of Times Ch. 03

Story Info
The continues to follow the life of Brenda Markham.
2k words
4.68
2.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

A couple of months had passed since Brenda had been humiliated at the Goldberg's, a horror that was hard to forget. At Maggie's, Brenda had been fucked by every member of the Terryson family and they all loved her Consequently, they put a lot of pressure on her to live in their guest house with her family. Today Benda and her family had been invited to a Terryson -picnic at their summer home in northern lower Michigan on the beach of Lake Michigan. The Terryson daughters were in love with Brenda's children, they could not get enough of them.

While their sisters were playing with the babies, the brothers were getting horny for their mother. Brenda could see the lust in their eyes and she could feel their piercing eyes go through her sed their passions. It got worse after Brenda got into her bathing suit. Though the boys had seen her naked and though they had both fucked her, the non-skimpy one-piece garment aroused their passions even more.

"It seems that my sons want to fuck you, Brenda," Belinda spoke up when she noticed the bulge in her boy's swim trunks, "Problem is that I want some girl-on-girl with you myself."

"I am hungry for your pussy, Belinda."

"Then, let's go into the cottage and fuck, Brenda."

They held each other's hands then walked up the small hill to the cottage. When they went through the doors, Brenda got shocked to see her mother being fucked by Henry. There her mom lay, stark naked with legs spread and heels in the air with Henry between them humping her.

"O Henry, your cock feels so good inside me. Fill me," is what Sally said as they passed by.

Both women smiled at the sight as they passed by. Belinda opened up a door sweeping Brenda right in.

The women embraced pressing their mouths and tits together. Each was at the other's swimsuit zipper opening the garment so it could fall to the floor. Once naked they fell into bed fondling the other passionately.

"Belinda, let's eat pussy?"

Then they performed an oft-practiced maneuver to get into the 69 positions. Brenda could feel Belinda's tongue licking her slit at the same time she was licking hers. Brenda felt two fingers invade her pussy but she was busy licking Belinda's clit. Soon they were developed in a cloud of passion until Belinda informed Brenda that she was going to cum."

"I am ready to spray your face as well, Belinda."

Soon after one was at the other's pussy once more, two loud creams announced the girls had serviced each other. They licked the other cum off their faces giggling the whole while.

"I suppose we'd better get back, Brenda."

"Yes, we should. But I don't want to," they kiss then shower.

As they walked out, there were groaning and moaning going from another bedroom. They stop to listen, Belinda recognizes her son Charles' voice but she couldn't place the woman's voice.

"It sounds like Charles is fucking my mother, " Brenda commented as they walked by.

The women giggle, then they go on their way.

They don't get to the picnic tables before Brenda feels a man's cock pushing into her butt.

"What is it, Henry?"

"I want to fuck you, Brenda."

He takes her by the hand separating her from his wife.

"Where are we going, Henry."

"To a place with a beautiful view."

As they walk up a trail, henry has his hand on Brenda's ass. That with the knowledge of what Henry is planning for her, Brenda becomes aroused again, her pussy getting soaking wet. After walking a few yards, they come upon a gazebo where Henry ushers her in.

"Here we are," Henry announces, as he helps her up the steps.

The view of the lake takes Brenda's breath away even when Henry takes her bathing suit off, he cannot mar the beauty Branda sees before her. But Henry's cock at her entrance does. Brenda anticipates the thrust which comes immediately.

"Aha," Brenda gasp as Henry's cock penetrates her. He sinks in stopping only when his thighs meet her's.

"Henry, fuck me. Fuck me and fill me," tells him.

"My pleasure, Brenda."

Soon they establish a rhythm of thrust and counter-thrust. Both of them are thoroughly enjoying their muting and they lose track of time.

"Father, can I have Miss Brenda when you are finished with her?"

"Ask her, Warren, it is her choice."

"Yes, Warren, I am yours after your father cums in me."

Suddenly Charles appears, "Mis Brenda, may I have you after Warren?"

"Yes, you may. Would one of you gentleman get me a basin of hot wanted, and some towels, plus a washcloth?"

Charles went off then came back after he'd informed the servant of her request.

it's load in her.

Herny's cock seemed like an old friend. Brenda cherished it from the time it entered until it had deposited the sperm inside her pussy.

"Mmmm, Henry, I love it when we are joined."

"Brenda, you are just behind, wife of the women I enjoy mating with."

He thrust a few more ties when he announced that he was nearing his climax, he grunted and Brenda felt his warm goo filling her. When he had finished, they kissed as his spent dick slid out of her.

She motioned for Warren who replaced his father's cock with his. Warren stretched her and he fucked rapidly and was spent in 10 minutes or so.

Charles came up after Warren had slipped out. Charles gently kissed Brenda as he pinched her nipples. He positioned himself between her legs then slid himself into her cunt. He kept kissing her as he slowly slid his sex deep into her sex.

Brenda ran her nails lightly up and down his back. She anticipated his thrust always meeting it with her own. This continued for an hour before Charles stiffened depositing his load with his sperm with that of his father and his brother.

Charles helper her up. A stream of male cum drained out of Brenda when she was assisted to her feet. The gentlemen steadied her. She kissed each one after her bathing suit was in place.

"I hope, for their sakes, that my boys were gentle with you, Brend," Belinda said appearing from out of nowhere.

"Yes, they were Belinda. Their attention was a very pleasing experience. One I'd like to repeat someday."

"Thank you, Brenda. It is time to eat," Boys. Each son took one of Belinda's hands then escorted her down to the others.

Henry escorted Brenda.

After dinner, Brenda brought the children down to the lake. She played with them

and the babies ate it up, they had five "mothers" giving them attention. They also liked playing in the water. They were getting tired and by eight, both were in bed resting comfortably.

The adults were not finished playing yet.

"Daddy, fuck me." Elizabeth, one of the daughters asked her father. Mary, the other daughter asked her brother, Charles, to service her. Warren was left with the three remaining women.

"Warren, are you hard?"

"Yes, mother."

Talking to, Sally, who was Brenda's mother, and Brenda, "Are you ladies wet?"

They were.

"Good, let's allow Warren to fuck our pussies as he pleases."

The three women went into the Florida room leaned over the sofa cushion offering Warren their bottoms. Sally was the first to gasp when she was penetrated then given about seven frictions, then it was Belinda's turn and finally, Brenda felt his cock slip into her pussy. So Warren went from ass to ass fucking as he saw fit. The musky scent of sex and the moans of the lovers filled the room.

"Father, it looks like Warren has a harem."

"Yes he does, so we should join in the fun."

With that Elizabeth joined the women while daddy joined Warren in his delightful duty.

"Sister, look as that orgy going on. They didn't even invite us."

"Charles, I think we should crash their party."

Elizabeth found a spot between Brenda and her mother offering her ass as well. Charles joined the men randomly fuck as he saw fit. The orgy went until Sally announced,

"Someone filled me."

Sally went from the couch to a spot on the floor out of the way. Elizabeth was next so she withdrew joining Sally.

Soon, Sally and Elizabeth were kissing and fondling each other. Henry was spent, so her joined the women hugging his daughter. Belinda screamed as her orgasm came to a head and was filled by someone. She joined the others finding someone to hug and to be hugged. It was her husband who took her into his arms hugging his wife of nearly thirty years.

The two remaining males were switching off fucking the two remaining females. It was Charles fucking Mary that ended this phase of the adult fun. He was thrust into when he felt her pussy spasm and she cried out just as he was filling her with his warm cum. That release sparked Brenda's orgasm which triggered Warren's orgasm depending is hot seed into Brenda's awaiting womb.

Everyone has had enough sex for one day. Bing the hostess, Belinda, assigned sleeping partners for the night. " Everyone listen to me, Brenda will sleep with Mary, Sally will sleep with Henty, Warren will sleep with Elizabeth, and Charles and I will sleep together."

After they kissed laying in Mary's bed, Mary lay on her side and Brenda spooned with her. What a day Brenda thought as she lay next to the young, eighteen-year-old woman. Sex from beginning to end. Sex softened by love through, real love.

In the morning when Brenda woke up, the first thing she notice was that Mary was not beside her. Well, Brenda thought, she probably has a prior commitment to attend to. When she came back though, Brenda desired to be between those white legs lick her slit.

After showering and dressing, she walks into the nursery to find her mother busy with the children. playing with them. As if there were a radio between mother and children, both turn their heads and run to mamma's waiting arms. Brenda hugs and kisses each one on the cheek and they kiss her back passionately because they passionately love their mother.

"Where are the Terrysons, Sarah Jean?"

"They are in the Conference Room meeting, Brenda."

Brenda was reading her children a story when Sarah Jean returned.

"Brenda, they wish to speak to you and your mother."

Grandma Sally is gathered and Sarah Jean leads them to the Conference Room where they are ushered in.

"Ladies," Henry says to them after they are seated. Henty is standing at the head of the table with Belinda to his right. The two sons on the right side of the table and the two daughters on the left side.

"Brenda we are offering you the position of housekeeper. You will report directly to my wife, Belinda, and all the servants will report to you. Your responsibilities are to maintain the household including preparing it for special occasions. All provisions the household need will be your responsibility and seeing the household is kept up in functioning order.

"Sally, I am offering you the position of Nanny. You will see to the care of persons under eighteen years of age including their proper behavior. You will be assisted by one of the security guards for the males and one of the maids for the females,

"You ladies are not our slaves. You are free to refuse any sexual overture presented by anyone including me. your medical bills will be covered and you will have personal time.

"Your family will have the Guesthouse as your residence. It will be renovated and rooms added as necessary.

"Brenda, should you become pregnant, your child will be considered an heir as will your living children.

"Ladies, do you have a ready answer?"

Sally and Brenda confer whispering in one another's ear. At last, Sally rises,

"On behalf of my daughter and grandchildren, we accept."

The room is illuminated with smiles.

The end of Part 3

To be continued.

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers