Italian Stallion

Story Info
Wine makes my world go round and makes me wild.
834 words
4.07
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

This was one of those big weekend parties in some estate near London. I had plenty of friends in grad school who always knew someone who always parties during weekends. This was one of my earlier adventures... but only after I started drinking too much.

He was married. And he was with his wife. But he kept at it. Flirting with me. I was uncomfortable but he was attentive, always smiling and being funny. He's attractive. And dripping with sex appeal. Maybe because he's partly Italian. His eyes would pierce through me whenever he looked at mine.

The flirting started by getting me a glass of wine after we were introduced. And he kept refilling my glass. Then it became cornering me in the shadowy corners of the house, moving his body very close to mine -- saying, "excuse me," while looking at me directly but keeping me at the spot before letting me through. His wife would see us talking and I would get nervous. And yet he still kept at it. I would talk to other people but he found a way to include himself and eventually make it end up with just the two of us talking.

He finally kissed me in the garden. While it was just the two of us and he was telling a joke and I was laughing. His kiss was passionate. I melted in his arms. I felt warmth in my cunt and wanted so much more.

His kiss made me hungry for him. He saw it in my eyes when I opened them with my lips still parted after his kiss.

And then he just told me, "I will wait for you upstairs." And added, "on the third floor, not the second".

I was surprised and did not know what to do. He left before I could say anything.

He waved at me to come up when I saw him by the window on the second floor. I went.

He was in one of the bedrooms on the third floor. The smaller one. I was about to ask him what we were to do but he did not give me time to speak. He pulled me into the room and pushed me back against a wall and passionately kissed me. He also started taking off my dress. I started to protest and say no. But he kept kissing me and let my dress fall on the floor. And he went for my breasts. He took them out of my bra and started squeezing them and sucking on my nipples. I moaned.

But I also said, "your wife". I was very nervous.

He said, "she isn't here, is she?".

And he plunged his hand into my panties to finger me while kissing me hard and alternately sucking my breasts.

I kept moaning and he kept saying, "you are so wet."

I was delirious, and he whispered to me, "you must want it as much as I want it."

"Take off your panties," he growled at me while taking his cock out of his pants.

He pushed me a bit up the wall and slid his cock into my cunt. I gasped!

He was big, hard, and really went deep inside me.

He fucked me standing up with my legs wrapped around him and my back to the wall. He could easily carry me, which was more than half the time he was pounding his cock into my cunt.

He would say long and deep, "ooohhhh, you are so wet!".

And he would shut his eyes and ram his cock harder.

I was moaning, groaning, and gasping with so much pleasure. His cock was so big and so deep into me that I wanted to go crazy with ecstasy.

I was also very scared his wife would catch us.

But this nervousness also made me feel excited so I told him, "fuck me harder and faster."

I wanted it to end soon so we don't get caught but I also did not want it to end because of so much pleasure his fucking is giving me. All the nerves in my body were alive and tingling. I also felt warm all over.

I orgasmed first but told him, "please don't stop."

"I want you to cum and feel your cock orgasm inside me," I was whimpering.

But he took it out at the last minute and let his cum flow on his hand.

He said so gently, "I don't want to get you pregnant," and smiled.

He asked while fucking me if I was protected and I said, "no".

He let me go down first. After a while he was beside me handing me another glass of wine. There was still a bit of party time left and we sort of mingled about. I would steal glances at him and catch him looking. He and his wife said goodbye first before our group left. He gave me a wink when he left.

I never saw him again.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers