Ithaca Pt. 02 - Preparing for Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midafternoon when we said goodbye to Felix and ran back home to grab our stuff for the camping trip. John was organized and most of it was sitting in his garage ready to go. He had a backpack for me.

I was putting my stuff in it when john noticed me packing my boy clothes. "Oh no. Those are not coming this weekend. You are committing to being a girl this weekend. You wanted this."

I did want this but the security that I could change clothes was reassuring. I wanted to take them. What if something went wrong? What if I needed to be a boy? He was adamant though. This weekend was girl clothes only. I grudgingly pulled the boy things out. It was a good thing too. There was barely enough room in my backpack for my girl clothes, and makeup.

When we had the car loaded, we pulled out. This was it. For the first time in my life, I was committed to being a girl for 4 days. That thought sunk in as we drove away from Ithaca towards our campsite. I had no idea where we were going, and I decided to just focus on John and being a submissive girl for him. We talked a lot about how I should act over the weekend. His opinion was I should act normal. I had no idea what normal was. I had never spent four days dressed and I was about to meet his daughters who would not be much younger than me.

I think he was growing tired of my worrying and asking him so many questions when he finally said, "you should act like a girl your age should act. You should focus on relaxing. You should focus on pleasing me, your new boyfriend. Now start with using those fancy long nails to get my cock out and worship my cock for the rest of the drive."

It did shut me up. He would remember this a lot. If he wanted me to shut up, he could stick his cock in my mouth. It would definitely shut me up. It was a little tricky to get his cock out with my 2-inch-long nails, but I managed. Once I had it out, I began sucking it. John let me have my way with his cock for at least an hour of the drive. He would stop and slow me down if he was getting close to orgasm. This was frustrating to me. I wanted him to cum. He had other ideas.

He finally told me to sit up and fix my lipstick we were coming up on the campground. I sat up and looked at my lips. Felix had put 24 hr. lipstick on my lips. They still looked fine but needed some gloss. I touched them up and applied a little more lipliner as we pulled into the campground. John got out and went into the ranger station and registered and paid for 4 days. He came back out and we drove into the park.

12