All Comments on 'It's a Fuck-Me Song'

by Jeanx2storm

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Slut Wife

The writing is good, glad thats not my wife, hopefully husband finds out shes a slut before she gives him a S.T.D. or a bastard to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this story why men shit on women

treat a woman like a tramp and she love it and you marry her,she still looking for the guy who trated her like a tramp.what excuse could she tell her hubby about her stds.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 17 years ago
A womans dream I guess not a loving wives story

This was a decent erotic coupling not a loving wives essay as there are no consequences or even a conversation of why or what the heck this is all about. I don't feel like it is a story just an encounter or maybe for some a stroke tidbit though not really hot to me.<p>Your writing seems adequate just no story just an incomplete dream.<p>PT

SoftlySoftlyalmost 17 years ago
Well told story

Jean, Pay no attention to the L W Nazis that post stupid comments on any story about a married woman having sex. Fools they are. In the real world, most women have sampled more than one man. It is what is. Why the L W N are so intent on this kind of story is a mistery. Why don't they camp on insest stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cheating wife

The cheating wife and whore should get her ass kicked by her husband and why dont you find another section to put these stories in when the husband is `nt involved in it in your story he is know where in the storie you don`t even include him in the dialog as finding out about her cheating are you making him into a cuckold in the story if so dont write another chapter it degrades the story.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Right...

This is the reason why many women end up miserable and alone. Heheh, and too old and damaged to do anything about it. Too bad, so sad! -You see they almost always get caught somewhere along the line. I've met many, and it never fails to make me laugh my ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I think its great..

People need to relax and enjoy this for what it is, a well told fantasy that will get your libido going. Job well done ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Poor

<p>This, whatever it is, wasn't well done. It’s not a story. It’s more correctly identified as a random collection of paragraphs with no real meaning. I don't know how anyone could say it was good. Actually, the "writer" needs to learn how to use punctuation, how to develop a story, how to write dialogue, etc., etc., before she posts more nonsense like this. As for the content, only a sociopathic personality can find a casually cheating wife story to be erotic.</p>

<p>Has anyone noticed the complimentary comments on this story are generally illiterate? There’s no such word as “insest,” or “mistery.” Additionally, “LW Nazis” know how to write in present tense and active voice too. They also have a firm grasp of the rules of capitalization. LW Nazis know proper sentence structure and they don’t forget pronouns in the middle of even fragments of sentences.</p>

<p>It really is curious how often those who casually refer to other people as Nazis because of differing opinions can’t even compose their insults properly, isn’t it?</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally </p>

EZPeterEZPeteralmost 17 years ago
People, this is fantasy land!

The real world rules don't apply here. We know all the problems of std's, illicit relationships, etc. Here in fantasy land, we are free to do what we can't in the real world. Want reality? Read a newspaper.

I thought the story was good. I enjoyed it.

Gene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice!

I agree with EZPeter. This is fantasy land. Screw the LW Nazis. This was a hot story. I think it's erotic when a woman's lust overcomes her love for her husband. Too bad most men are so ego driven that they can't forgive a little transgression once in a while.

rlg99rlg99almost 17 years ago
To Softly

Why is it always assumed that people who don"t like cheating spouses are Nazis? Also it"s spelled INCEST not INSEST. In fact you might want to take a spelling coarse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

Aren't you glad the LW nazis are here to keep us all on the straight and narrow? This site would go to hell in a handbasket in one day if they weren't here to tell us what is wrong with these storeies. Some of them even are learning how to spell (which makes it easier to understand what they're blathering about. Hey, bozos! It's called erotic writing, but you're idea of erotic and the writer's might be different. If you want to criticize the writing, fine, do that. If you don't like the content, move on, don't whine about it. Or do you get off on reading this stuff, but it makes you feel ashamed so you have to take it out on the writer?

This story is well-written and holds together nicely -- regardless of what the idiot below wrote. Don't let the bastards bring you down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gibberish nonsense

...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why do you have this crap under Loving wives.

There was nothing to show that she was anything except a hot cunted slut. At least if you call it a Loving Wife story, then at least mention that she's married. Her husband, even a cuss word about him will suffice. LW is for married people...your slut was just a run of the mill slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another disasterous "Loving Wives" Story why?

Because of the damn title of this group. "Get rid of LOVING WIVES" so this kind of wife slut story doesn't get ripped by the goodie wives out there reading erotic stories on this site. GOSH DARN IT.

hotpuphotpupalmost 17 years ago
Neat Fantasy

I loved the premise of the story.It was cute and surely a fantasy but I had fun reading it. Write more! If I had written it they would have fucked but it is your story and a fine one at that ignore the jerks who get their jollies from putting down hours of hard work.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
High level of denial is required

I liked the Country songs competition idea. On the other hand,I did not care for the numerous cliches put to use at the begining(their introduction to each other almost gave me a haertburn).

Ignoring STD and the possibility of turning into a meat salad on the road requires a level of denial that only teens usually have. You have that level of denial you might aswell enjoy the story with no ifs or buts.

Being married for the woman's character was as real as the possibility of getting killed on the road while doing other things,or the possibility that this stranger was a demented serial killer, so it's not a factor because it's a fantasy. I gather, just say the word 'fantasy' and it should count as an automatic anti critic device. <P>

But nothing is as powerful as throwing "a Nazi" on you. If you dare criticize a story you are a Nazi now. Do you know the meaning of the word? You can't, or you would never use it. Enjoy your ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Spelling

"In fact you might want to take a spelling coarse."

Ha ha!

Why is it that people who criticise other people's spelling always make mistakes themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
readers shouldnt get upset

i have yet seen a good cheating story written by a woman, they just dont do them. they are better at the romance or the kinky stories

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
The old category line

This wasn't a bad story. It was pretty well written and held my interest. So why would someone jump all over an author simply because they put the story in a certain category? I am not sure how many of these commentators are aware of this, because they don't write their own sotries, but the moderators of this site often assign the category for a story and the writer has no choice.

Now on to you Kolkore. I don't believe simply leaving a critcal comment on a story makes you a Nazi. Maybe we should call these category people police, militia, hall monitors or possibly anal retentive fruits. That might tone down the rhetoric a bit. Yet you must realize that the readers that have come up with "category nazis" are simply calling a spade a spade. They aren't including the likes of you or the ever illustrious "Big Phil from NORCAL" who write critical but honest remarks. I believe this comment section was developed as a space for writers to receive helpful and honest comments from readers not to have insults hurled at them. Consequently I have my own suggestions for names for these types of commentators, how about category morons, mutants or donkeys. You can take your pick of monikers for this bunch of useless people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W. T. F.

No set up or introduction to people in story, nothing about husband or their relationship, dose she have kids and why she feels like she needs to have sex with a total stranger she meets in a bar. She and her slut friends are like kids on spring break. Not very mature and not very likeable, so not very erotic for me. A lot more development would really help, Thanks

StormMasterStormMasteralmost 17 years ago
Literotica picked the category

Here are some facts for the readers. The story was submitted originally for the erotic couplings section. Literotica decided it belonged here in Loving Wives. I have no idea what they were thinking. Jean has sent two emails asking for an explanation with no reply. If you want to complain about why it is in this category, please do so to Lit. They could certainly use the comment.

For those people who have sent vitriol wrapped in threats of violence anonymously, why would you do that given this was a fantasy submission? I hope that Jean requires an email address for any future submissions so that I can follow up with you personally.

For those that sent honest criticism on story style, etc., I want to thank you very much and let you know it is appreciated by Jean.

For those that liked the story, I want to thank you as well. It took a long time for me to convince Jean to submit a story and without you, I fear she may not do so again.

SM

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 17 years ago
Deliciously sinful. . .

This was an excellent story. I enjoyed it a lot. . .probably more than I should have. But it's been a fun day, so why stop now. *grins* Thanks for having a link readily available. ~ Red

skittles_lmskittles_lmalmost 17 years ago
oh meow

I thought this was great. Really. And all those other silly comments about build-up and character analysis... screw that. Some stories need them to cover up other problems. Yours doesn't. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why not have a "SLUTS" section

Where the hell is she a wife. She is first and foremost a slut. There is nothing to indicate that she is a LW. She could be just any hot to fuck slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuckin good story

Nice story. Liked the characters. The idea of Country song seemed weird. N honestly I don't care about story categories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great getting together story!

I was doing all right until the cum on the face bit. That's just too much a male fantasy for even a 68-year old guy to enjoy. It ranks up there with women sucking dildos in supposedly erotic poses; nope. It also doesn't fit with the equal treatment of the man and woman in this story that by the way I found very appealing. The whole piece took me back to a bar in southeastern Arizona I used to frequent and some regrets over a woman I once knew and didn't pursue. My loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopefully your husband is as big a slut as you are.

Not my idea of a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-cheating wife

Who left a burr up your ass anonymous? What's the matter, you don't believe in letting people vent on a story? That you enjoyed something like this, speaks volumes about where you're coming from, but don't expect everybody to feel the same way, so next time before you jump all over others, think, that is, if you're capable of that feat.

No comment on story, sluts are not erotic in my world.

rjordanrjordanabout 7 years ago
Very nice

The humorous interplay between these two is the best part of the story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whores

More whores in the woods stories. Strangely, some women go camping without becoming whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She never we t home,

I'm sure because her family no longer wanted her... and she had no excuse for what she did, except to admit she was a selfish whore..., then again, maybe that was a goal of hers in life.

TRJapanTRJapanover 3 years ago
Sexy moment

Getting picked up in a bar and being with someone new is such a turn on.

mslindagosex1mslindagosex1over 1 year ago

Fantastic, would love to read more of the same!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous