It's a Funny Old World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

I did feel guilty but only for a second or two at the most, Jackie ran to the bathroom returning a few minutes later, I was embarrassed at how I had just mistreated her, she must have recognised how I felt, I was expecting a right telling off, she stood in front of me naked and proud, "That's one way of curing the sunburn," She said, we both laughed I stood up and hugged her, we kissed I could taste minty tooth paste, again a pang of remorse. "You better go," She said, "Aiden could come back tonight," I left without a further word.

The season concluded without any real contact between Jackie and I although I did smile each-time I saw har an Aiden together knowing I had pleasured her better than he ever could, I doubted she had let him up her arse either I did consider telling him on the final night at the end of season staff party. Kathy advised me against it, she also wanted me all to herself for one final night of pleasure, she wasn't disappointed although anal was strictly out of the question.

The winter passed quickly I took full advantage of my position at the casino and plenty of top totty enjoyed my cock, the following season I had a couple of decent relationships or should I say longer relationships, a new barmaid and the new hotel managers daughter, Yvonne. Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, goody two shoes Yvonne. If Daddy only knew what she was up to early evenings he may have changed his opinion of his little girl. Well not so little girl actually she had a large pair of tits and was pretty good at wrapping them around my cock. Her oral skills were pretty useful to, she wouldn't reveal where she learned them but she was certainly no novice I can assure you.

I screwed around and wasn't to bothered about hiding the fact. Jackie and Aiden were still together and appeared happy, Jackie and I never spoke about our one-night stand, the season passed quickly Kathy and I regularly enjoyed each other usually a couple of times a week, unless some punter she fancied was giving her a decent seeing to, keeping her itch satisfied. she had announced it was her last season she certainly went out with a bang, well several bangs actually. I did ask her how many blokes she`d shagged, after some thought she just said it was into three figures. I thought about it for a second, she bent over I buried my cock deep into her.

I was employed again for the winter at the casino, better money and I got a better flat, I was just settling in and considering asking the bosses daughter to move in with me. I knew her father wouldn't approve but she was stunning and could be the one for me. She was different from other girls, naive but sexy at the same time I taught her things she never imagined, I introduced her to pornography and how she leaned from the girls on the screen, I think I was in love again.

That's when my world turned on its head, a knock on the door and I answered it to find Jackie with a suitcase, she`d obviously been crying, I ushered her in, she explained Aiden had admitted to shagging Kathy all through their relationship and he was moving in with her, or rather Kathy was moving in and Jackie was moving out. She had nowhere to go and apologised for bothering me, I opened a bottle of wine, she dried her eyes and we talked. I said she could stay as long as she wished, I had a spare bedroom she could have, she had made it clear she didn't want anything else, "No sex," Her words, "Never getting involved with another man!" She announced, I respected her wishes.

Life was difficult at work the boss's daughter Lucy was curious, she wanted to come back to the flat as we had always done and shag, I kept putting her off, we fucked in the back of her car for about a month, then one day she turned up and walked into Jackie, the fact she had just got out of the shower and was only wearing a towel didn't help, big row, end of relationship and two weeks later end of my job, life was going to be difficult, it could be a long winter with no job and no money. Jackie and I scrapped together a few quid and decided to have a night out just before Christmas, nothing extravagant just a few drinks, we couldn't have picked a busier evening, there must have been three office Christmas parties in full swing. We eventually managed to get a drink and a seat in a corner, the alcohol soon kicked in and we began to enjoy ourselves, the atmosphere was brilliant, just what we needed, Jackie looked fantastic, for the first time since she had turned up on my doorstep, she had dolled herself up. I`d forgotten how good looking and what a superb figure she had; I went to the bar to refill our glasses when I bumped into a chap I recognised from my days at the casino.

"Hello, your Steve, aren't you?" He asked me, he was rather drunk, "The DJ from the Casino." He went on like my long-lost brother, I wanted to get back to Jackie but he insisted upon buying us a drink, before he returned to his friends, he gave me his business card, I gave him my mobile number. When the evening ended Jackie and I were more than tipsy and we decided to stroll along the promenade, Jackie took my arm, ad for almost an hour she poured her heart out. "Sorry," She eventually apologised, "I must have bored you rigid for the last hour."

"Not a bit, it will do you good to talk about things," I sympathised at the way Aiden had cheated on her and dumped her, but perhaps things come back to bite you, remembering how she had dumped me! Obviously, we woke up in bed together the following morning Jackie was the first to speak, I was more interested in burying my morning stiffy into her.

"God did we really do that?" She asked not looking at me, "I feel awful."

"Sorry that bad was it?"

"To much alcohol sorry," She leapt out of bed and dashed to the bathroom, I got an eyeful of her arse and pussy, she still had that triangle of pubic hair I seemed to remember from too long ago. I could hear her being sick, I got up made coffee, she came wandering into the kitchen. She looked rough, she was wearing my shirt, she managed to get onto the bar stool, I noticed she wasn't wearing knickers, "Sorry," she blushed knowing she'd given me an eyeful, I passed her a coffee, she disappeared to her bedroom and didn't emerge until the following morning. We had a very quiet Christmas, no presents, a decent lunch, and phone calls home to parents we watched lots of TV, we ever mentioned having sex the other day.

Between Christmas and the New Year, we went for a walk every afternoon and spent the evenings in front of the telly, we planned to see the New Year in down the local pub and we were just getting ready when my mobile ran, unknown number, unusually I answered it.

"Hi Steve it`s Andy I bumped to you the pub last week." I remembered. "I know you're looking for a job and I`ve got something you may be interested in." We arranged to meet in two days' time I wished him happy New Year.

I was excited and chatted to Jackie speculating what the job could be, "New Year, new opportunity," She said, her eyes were sparkling and she appeared to be getting her mojo back, she was determined not to drink too much, Auld Land Sine came and went and we strolled home, Jackie kissed me and wished me happy New Year before she went to her own bed, I was more than a little disappointed, the evening had shown promise of a repeat performance of our previous visit to the pub.

We spent New Year's Day lazing about the weather was foul so we didn't venture outside, the following morning I telephone Andy and we agreed to meet that evening. We exchange the usual pleasantries, "Still going to the casino?" I enquired.

"Not very often," He told me, "Were you shagging the boss`s daughter, what was her name?"

"Lucy."

"Yeah Lucy, you and half the punters must have given her one."

"Really?"

"You didn't realise?" I felt foolish.

Later that evening I explained to Jackie, Andy was putting me forward for a sales position, good salary, Company Car and all the fringe benefits. "That sound brilliant," She enthused,

"Only one snag."

"Whats that?"

"The jobs 350 miles away on the south coast."

"So, what are you thinking of doing?"

"Well, the positions as good as mine according to Andy, so I`ve agreed to take it"

"What about me?" Jackie looked sad.

"You can stay here in the flat I`ll find something local to work."

She looked sad, "I can't afford the rent."

"Sorry, suppose not, go home?"

"That's a non-starter."

"Come with me." I blurted out, really without thinking.

"Are you sure?"

Too late now, "Of course." I probably lied.

"Can I think about it?"

"I`m off next week-end, so it`s up to you."

We didn't speak about things until the Friday, Jackie had been very quiet, she had made several calls to girlfriends attempting to either find somewhere to stay or get one of them to move in with her here, although she didn't say, I was under the impression she was staying, "We`ll go for a beer tonight, my treat," She insisted.

Just after seven we hit the local, Jackie had gone the extra mile and looked absolutely stunning, her short dress showing her legs off and the low-cut top her tits looked fantastic, I was getting aroused. We had a pleasant evening in the pub before I suggested a stroll along the promenade for old times' sake.

We stood by the pier looking out to sea, "I`m going to miss this place," I muttered quietly, "I`m going to miss you," I confessed, she didn't reply, we got back to the flat, "Coffee or a night cap?"

"Night cap please," She had no hesitation.

"You know what you said by the pier?"

"What that I`d miss you?"

"Was it true?"

"Verry much so, they say you never forget your first true love." She looked stunned when I said that.

"You mean I was..."

"My first true love, Oh yes."

"I hurt you so badly didn't I?"

"I`ve had better experiences."

"You won`t miss me really will you."

"Jackie I`ve loved you since the day I met you," What was I saying.

"I thought you just took pity on me and put me up as a lodger?"

"I knew you didn't, don't, have any feelings for me, but I consider you a friend and that's what friends do for each other."

I thought I glimpsed a tear in her eye, "Couldn't be further from the truth."

"What?"

"I`ve loved you from that first moment and still do, I just thought you couldn't feel the same after the way I treated you." An irresistible smile spread across her face, "Can we go to bed?" She asked.

"Just for old times' sake?"

"Maybe," She took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

We fucked the night away, starting much like we had a couple of years ago, hard and fast, followed by a great oral experience, teasing each other mercilessly before she couldn't stand it any longer, I was determined not to cum or give in, and won a difficult battle, when Jackie dragged herself on top of me, sliding right down on my very rampant cock, she orgasmed immediately, closely followed by me. We were at it all night like we used to when we were new lovers, she was amazing, I`ve been with a few too many women but never fucked one who`s twat was this tight, tight but accommodating, her pussy seemed to recover almost immediately, I couldn't get enough, it was almost lunchtime when we crawled out of bed, I was almost packed and ready to leave,

"Does the offer of the south coast still stand?" She asked coyly.

"I`ll have a shower, you pack," I smiled, Jackie was crying I knew she loved me.

We got to our destination just after 10.30 that evening, nowhere to stay, little money and booked into the local Travel Lodge for two nights. We were tired showered and crawled into bed, I felt strange that feeling of being randy but knackered, I was ready to sleep. Jackie had other ideas and ducked under the duvet, her mouth soon finding the object of her desires, my cock and that was the commencement of a new life on the south coast...

To be continued...

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers
12