It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The past and present life of a middle-aged man.
14k words
4.5
5.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,349 Followers

A/N - This chapter gets a touch family oriented, if you catch my meaning, and it's a theme that will pop up throughout the rest of the chapters. No actual sex for the moment, but it would certainly be considered inappropriate behaviour between a father and son!

*****

Scott and Mike had departed early the next morning as I needed to go to work, and they had summer jobs themselves, my son and all his friends working to earn as much money as possible before they started their university studies. The morning hadn't been awkward. Scott was over the moon with what happened the night before. We hadn't made love again that morning, though he woke early enough to shower with me, enjoying a short make-out session, that left me feeling like a much younger man again.

Mike and my son did join us for breakfast, Steven aware I had to go to work, and he generally tried to keep sensible hours even when enjoying time off. I was dressed for work, while Scott had dressed with me. My son and his lover arrived in underwear, Mike looking a little awkward for a few seconds until I assured him everything was fine.

Leaving for work a few minutes later, Scott and I shared a last passionate kiss. Saying goodbye to my son, I was surprised by the soft kiss on my lips. He hadn't done that in a long time as I'd felt awkward showing my son affection like that. Too many people make judgements, and it only takes one accusation, particularly against a gay father with a son...

"Have a great day, Dad," he told me.

"I will. I'll see you later tonight."

Scott distracted me during the day when he sent me a few messages during his lunch break. First was a shirtless picture of him, then one of him in just his underwear, before he sent me a nude, his cock nice and hard, before he sent me a dick pic. Sitting there with an erection, I quickly sent back a couple of dick pics.

To say he loved them would be an understatement, as within five minutes, he sent back a picture of his cock, cum dribbling down his shaft, his lower body covered in streaks of cum. I let him know how hot the pictures were, and how much I loved the taste of his cum. He messaged back, stating he missed his daddy, and hoped to be with him again soon.

Returning home late afternoon, I found my son out in the backyard, enjoying the sun. The fact he was nude surprised me at first, until I remembered what I told him over the weekend. Our backyard had plenty of privacy. The fact he was also hard wasn't a surprise. He was always horny nowadays. Lubed up and stroking his cock? He didn't know what time I was coming home.

He didn't stop as he heard me walk outside, looking up, his eyes hidden by sunglasses. "Hey, Dad," he said.

Walking over to sit on one of the sunlounges next to him, he was watching some gay porn on his laptop, what looked like a twink with an older lover. No real surprise. "Enjoying yourself, Steven?"

"I've already cum three times today. It's been a productive day."

I couldn't help laugh. The change in our relationship had been quick but I didn't mind at all. "I remember being your age and horny all the time. A gust of wind made me hard."

"Thinking about last night is helping me," he admitted, "Did you enjoy your night with Scott?"

"He said he loves me."

To my surprise, his hand stopped moving on his cock. "He's always had strong feelings for you, Dad. He was the first out of us to admit he was gay. But I'm guessing you set him straight regarding those sort of feelings?"

"No, not really. I understand why he thinks he loves me. In a way, he does. I didn't want to hurt him. And I probably do love him in a way." I paused before asking, "How was your night with Mike?"

"So good, Dad. He was fantastic. Feeling his cock inside me was the best feeling ever, just like you said. He came inside me three times!"

"And the fact I saw you?"

"Oh, I don't mind, Dad. I could understand being curious. I'd love to see you with Scott in return."

"You're welcome to watch. As I said, sex positive house, and as long as you don't find it awkward..."

He smiled at me before turning his attention back to his laptop to resume his porn film. I didn't want to sit around watching him masturbate, so kissed his cheek, as neither of us had a problem with showing affection, letting him know I'd prepare dinner in an hour or so. I didn't mind cooking for the pair of us, though he would prepare dinner two or three times a week for us.

Things remained normal for most of the week. Scott and I shared messages every day, and he called me on Wednesday night for a dirty video call, watching him stroke his gorgeous cock to orgasm. I returned the favour, of course. Peter and I met up for lunch on Thursday, ensuring I had a long lunch so we could head to his car, sliding together onto the back seat, making love for half an hour before we had to return to work.

I'd kept my promise. Our relationship remained strong, and we still loved being intimate as often as we could.

Friday night, I thought my son would head out with his friends, but I found him by the pool, stroking his cock again. Chuckling to myself as I approached him, he grinned as he didn't stop stroking himself. "Hey, Dad. Good day?"

"No complaints. End of another long week," I replied, sitting next to him on the couch. It was a two seat wicker with comfortable cushions, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Well, I did five hours of work earlier. Now I'm just relaxing."

"Clearly," I stated deadpan.

"Want join me, Dad? Want to masturbate next to your son?"

I gave it some serious thought. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Being dressed next to my naked son wasn't a problem. But he shuffled closer, leaning his head against my shoulder, his hand slowly working his shaft. "I don't think it's weird, Dad. We've always been close," he said softly.

"I know we're close. But there's close, then there's close, getting into certain territory which is considered illegal." I turned and kissed the top of his head. "My son is... Well, if you were not, I'd call you incredibly cute and adorable. I know you might think..."

"Thanks, Dad," he whispered.

"You're my son, and I love you with all my heart, Steven. You've made me proud all your life."

He stopped stroking himself, turning to hug me. When he ended up straddling my lap, I should have been weirded out, but he clearly wanted a cuddle. Feeling his erection pressing into me did make us both chuckle. He mumbled an apology but I assured him it was okay. "I love you, Dad," he whispered.

"I love you too, son."

I ordered us in food that evening as we'd eaten home cooked food since Sunday, and I liked to treat us on a Friday night. We ate together on the couch before watching some light entertainment and a comedy movie. Heading to bed later that evening, we hugged as we did every night, my son holding me tight. I loved how much he still needed affection from me.

Woken up early in the morning wasn't always a surprise if I had company. I hadn't gone to bed with company that evening. Feeling a soft body pressed back against me, I was rock hard and I had a bad feeling I knew who was in bed with me. He knew I was awake as he pressed back against me. Not trusting my voice, I wasn't entirely sure how to react. I wasn't angry, I'd rarely been angry with him. But this was something new but I didn't want to hurt him.

"Daddy," he whispered, pressing back against me again.

The need and desire in his voice actually didn't surprise me. I'd had a feeling the week had been leading to his moment. Was cuddling naked a problem? I'm sure many would freak out. But he was eighteen. As long as we didn't have sex...

Wrapping an arm over him, I pulled him closer to my chest. "You're very naughty," I murmured.

"Wanted to feel what Scott did that night. I'm so hard, Daddy. Do you want to touch my young, hard cock?"

I groaned as I knew I should immediately say no. This whole thing was a bad idea. "Why don't I tell you another story?"

Snuggling back against me, I think he liked the idea. "What story, Daddy?"

"How about the first time I was with an older man?"

"Like you and Scott?"

"Yes, pretty much." Wrapping an arm tighter around him, he sighed and I knew he was feeling rather pleased with life in that moment. "We'll need to talk about this in the morning," I said.

"Are you mad at me, Daddy?"

"Never, Steven. But I think your feelings are conflicted right now. Has Scott been telling you about that night?"

"Yes," he replied quietly.

"And it turned you on?"

"So much... I think you're hot. I can't help it. And I know all my friends want you to fuck them. But I can't because 'that's incest'. It's not fair..." I thought he was on the verge of tears. Eighteen was a confusing age at the best of time. Add what he was feeling, and no wonder he was unsure. I cuddled him tight, hating that my son was hurting in such a way. "Thank you for not kicking me out," he whispered.

"Okay, how about I start that story as I'm wide awake. Are you?"

"Won't go to sleep again soon with your hard cock pressing against me like it is!"

I laughed out loud, pleased that he giggled with me.

*****

Life at university was, in many ways, completely and utterly liberating. No longer having to live in the closet, Peter and myself were out and proud immediately. We had no problem flirting with hot, sexy men, whether our age or older. I was surprised by how many girls wanted to be my friend as well. Considering I was handsome but also completely impervious to their charms, I lived up to the 'gay best friend' trope big time. My presence certainly kept the dickheads at bay very quickly.

Within a fortnight of living in my household, my five housemates had all fucked me. To my own surprise, I had no desire to fuck them in return. Or, at least, no desire to fuck them yet, though I figured the desire might come to me later. Tony had fucked me the most. More than once, he simply walked into my bedroom late in the evening and I knew what to do. Suck him off until he came down my throat, then he'd fuck me the rest of the night. He always stayed the night too.

I'd been on a date with Simon, returning to his apartment, where we spent the night together making love. He was a real sweetheart and I loved spending the night with him. After we made love again the next morning, we walked out into the kitchen, thankfully both of us dressed, where I met his lesbian roommates for the first time. I knew next to nothing about lesbianism, but the fact they were both gorgeous blonde women had me scratching my head. I'd obviously heard stories about... Well, it didn't matter.

They were pleased to meet me, as I was the first man Simon had brought back, though he had mentioned me more than once since our first meeting. Asking if I would be visiting again, Simon answered for me, stating I would be, but I probably wouldn't be the only man. However, he would only bring home men he could totally trust, and so far, he only knew of a few that met his criteria.

I hadn't had the chance to have fun with Peter and his roommates yet. I was in no rush, but Peter had been to my place a couple of times by then. My five roommates loved him immediately and I knew Tony definitely wanted to fuck him too. But he could sense that, for the time being, Peter was only there to see me, though he did let the other five know that, in the future, he'd definitely be interested in hooking up.

"Gangbang?" Paul asked hopefully, "All six of us fucking you?"

"I've never had one of those before," Peter replied, blushing brightly.

"It's not something you agree to without giving it a lot of thought," Tony assured him, "So definitely don't go saying yes immediately."

"I'll definitely think about it."

A month after we started, Peter and I agreed to head out together in an attempt to finally get our hands on a couple of older men. I was still chatting to a couple that I'd met the previous time I'd been to the club, but trying to organise was difficult due to work and study commitments. We swapped picture messages constantly. I had some lovely nudes and dick pics on my phone and I happily sent them back. Receiving short videos from men who jacked off and came to my pictures was hot.

My roommates gave us advice on what to wear, I think purposely stripping us nude more than once so we could try on other clothes. Neither of us bothered with underwear any longer. Before we left, the pair of us blew the other five in thanks, plus we just wanted the taste of cock and cum on our lips and tongues before we left. If we'd been naked while blowing them, I think they would have fucked us and we'd never have left.

The club we'd chosen was only for gay men, and only had a bar and enormous dance floor. It didn't have an added sex club. We knew it was always packed on a Saturday night, full of various men, many of them hoping to hook up for a night, a weekend, or perhaps something more. We looked for older men who were clearly on the prowl. When it came to older men, I was left thinking we had similar tastes. After enjoying a couple of drinks together at the bar, we shared a soft kiss and agreed to split up. If we ended up finding someone, we'd message the other person before leaving.

Chatting to a couple of older men, I didn't get the vibe I wanted to start with. We'd chat and joke, but if I wasn't feeling it, I'd wish them a good night and move on. They were polite in return, understanding if I wasn't feeling it. Certainly took rejection far better than I expected. I was left thinking that with age came experience, and they wouldn't let one rejection get them down.

I eventually ended up talking with this devilishly handsome man named Tom. He was thirty-nine years old. Single and looking for fun. Had been married until he was twenty-eight to a woman, realised he was gay so ended it with an amicable divorce. He was of similar height and build, wearing a singlet that highlight his broad chest and muscular arms. Both were covered in tattoo sleeves from shoulder to wrist, but it amused me when he admitted to being an investment banker.

We shared a couple of drinks, and I was into him big time, and considering he was smiling all the time, and I could read his deep brown eyes, I was confident he was feeling it in return. I wanted him to take the lead, and he seemed to read my body language, as after an hour or so of conversation, he simply put an arm around my waist and dragged me in so I could kiss him. It was the first time I felt my legs feel like jelly when kissing someone. While aggressive, he wasn't overly so. Not enough that I needed to push him off just to catch my breath.

"Fuck," I whispered when he pulled back.

"Want to dance first or would you like to go?" Running my hands down his firm chest, I kept my eyes on his as I reached his groin and felt his erection underneath his jeans. I salivated as it felt long and thick. My thoughts must have reflected on my face as he asked, "You want to go, don't you?"

"I want you to fuck me," I blurted out. I couldn't help it. He was just the sort of older man I was looking for.

"I haven't fucked an eighteen year old in quite a while. You know I'm thirty-nine, Mark. Are you sure?"

Kissing him softly on the lips, I loved the fact he smiled when I did. Leaning back, his face had softened as he searched my face. "I'm one hundred percent sure, Tom."

"Okay, I'll organise us a taxi. Want to message anyone before you go?"

"I'll message my friend, Peter. He'll want to know that I'm leaving with someone."

Sending him a message as Tom sorted out a taxi for us, I was pleased that he arrived within a couple of minutes, a man trailing in his wake. Thankfully, introductions were not awkward, though considering it was obvious Peter and I knew each other and had arrived together, the two older men put two and two together quickly, the four of us sharing a laugh though Peter and myself were left blushing.

Wishing the other pair goodnight, Tom took me by the hand and led me outside. The taxi was there waiting for us, and we ended up driving out west into the suburbs. Noticing my surprise, Tom explained. "Living in the city would be convenient, considering my lifestyle, but it's too expensive, even for someone in my job. I like living out here. Most of my neighbours are a good sort. Know I'm gay, don't give a shit."

"Had any boyfriends?" I had to ask.

"One or two. I prefer casual sex. I get tested regularly. You?"

"Well, Peter is technically my boyfriend but we're not monogamous. Otherwise, like you, I enjoy variety."

"First year at university?"

"Yeah."

He grinned before adding, "I remember my days. A bit different twenty years ago. Being out and proud wasn't as easy but the sex was just the same. Just had to be careful. There's always been loads of gay guys but it wasn't easy being out of the closet when I was your age. Didn't stop me fucking a lot though."

"I do wonder about one thing. Get many so-called straight guys wanting to try it?"

"Hmmm. I don't think they're straight in that regard. They're bi-curious. If they were straight, they wouldn't want to sleep with a guy at all. That's my thought, at least. If you're straight and in a relationship with a woman, but you're thinking about cock, you are on the bi-spectrum. I know there are other sexualities nowadays, but even as a homosexual man, I don't understand them all." He turned to me and asked, "You know I was married. You ever been with a woman?"

"No. It's never interested me. I can see a beautiful woman and think 'Wow, she's attractive'. But I've never had the desire for any woman in my life, any woman I've met, and wanted her intimately or physically. My only desire is to be with a man."

The taxi eventually pulled up outside a house in a rather pleasant suburb. Taking my hand once he'd paid and we got out, he escorted me to the front door, leading me inside and giving me a quick tour. It was a lovely house, well furnished and beautifully decorated. When I told him, he joked about gay men and interior design. "A couple of friends helped me."

"Gay?"

He laughed even louder. "Gayer. They're two blokes and they're married!"

We chuckled before he stepped towards me and kissed me. Moulding into his body, I felt his cock press into me rather quickly. I'm sure he would have felt mine as well, though I knew I wouldn't be using mine much, though if he wanted to blow me, I wouldn't complain.

"Want a drink first?" he wondered.

"No."

"Eagar?" I nodded firmly, making him smile. "Okay, we'll head to my bedroom."

He undressed me slowly, which did surprise me, his lips kissing all over my body, sending shivers up my spine and to the tips of my body. I was achingly hard, moaning softly when he kissed me while stroking my cock at the same time. Returning the favour, I kissed him where I thought he might like it. He whispered instructions where necessary, but once I had him naked, my cock felt even harder and I just wanted to feel his big cock inside me.

"How big?" I had to ask. If I judged it correctly, it was even bigger than Tony's.

"Nine," he replied, "Can you handle that?"

"One of my lovers is eight and feels wonderful. But you're even thicker."

Carefully getting onto my knees, his fingers immediately ran through my hair as I wrapped a couple of fingers and my thumb around the base of his cock. It felt heavy and was even thicker from that angle. Licking around the head, I tasted his pre-cum and couldn't help smile. He tasted delicious. Running my tongue along his cock, his scent was all man and his cock was wonderful, enjoying the texture of his skin and savouring how it filled my mouth when I finally wrapped my lips around the shaft.

"That's it, cutie," he whispered. That was the first time I'd been called cutie. I often called Peter that. Simon too. I felt myself blushing, "Suck my big cock and make me cum."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,349 Followers