It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Steven was half asleep by the time I finished telling the story. Part of me would have liked him to stay with me. He was warm and I knew I'd stop anything untoward happening. But I knew the morning was going to be awkward as it was, so figured I'd carry him back to his room. He wasn't light, but I'd been lifting for two decades, so I could actually carry him in my arms. He did snuggle into me as I carried him, carefully placing him down on the bed, ensuring he was covered before kissing his forehead.

"Love you, Dad," he murmured.

"Love you too, son."

Returning to bed, I drifted off rather quickly and I woke alone the next morning. Getting up, I pondered whether I should get dressed or not, left wondering if the whole nudity thing had resulted in the night before. But I was enjoying being nude, so figured I'd just keep on going as it was. Thinking we did need a conversation, I walked to my son's room and knocked. Not hearing a response, I walked into find him fast asleep.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, I ran my fingers through his hair. I loved my son more than anything in the world. I'd give my life for him. There was still this innocence in his eyes and on his face that I knew would slowly fade the older he got. I was glad Mike was his first lover. They'd been friends for ten years, at least.

"Join me, Dad," he murmured.

There was enough space in his double bed. Pulling back the sheets, I slid underneath to join him, feeling him cuddle into me immediately. Stroking his back, I felt him relax as he moved closer into me. There was no missing the fact he was sporting morning wood., but I just ignored it. I did enjoy being close to my son, even if we were both nude.

He eventually woke up and lifted his head, leaning forward to leave a soft kiss on my lips. Not quite a peck, not long enough to be more, but it was certainly not what I'd call a father-son kiss. "Thank you for staying," he said softly.

"That's okay. I really don't mind."

"I like being naked with you. I know how that sounds."

"Got to be honest, I can't complain either."

Smiling, he snuggled into me further. He was now really pressing into me. I ignored it as it was just morning wood, and even if it was something more, I wasn't going to make it even more awkward for him. "When will you invite Scott over again?"

"Hopefully next weekend. I'd really like to see him again."

"If you do, I won't hear the end of it."

"Will you stay at home if he does come over?"

"Of course, he's my best friend. And I want to watch you two together."

"Hungry? I could do with some food."

"Sure. Let's go."

Sliding out of bed, I glanced back to see him get to his feet, his cock swinging in front of him. There was no missing he was very excited. Following me into the kitchen, I asked what he wanted. He just asked for some bacon and eggs. Simple enough. He stood against the counter as I worked at the stove. Serving up, he turned and started to eat at the counter.

Deciding to have a little fun, I stood behind him, leaning over him slightly. Then I pressed into him, enjoying the gasp he made. Not trusting himself to glance at me, I moved so he was pinned between myself and the counter. When he moaned softly, I thought I should pull back.

"No. Don't," he whispered, "We're not doing anything wrong."

"We are."

"It's not sex, Dad. We're just... messing around... It's just a different sort of hug."

We ate together like that, finishing our meals, sipping at the juice he'd poured while I'd been cooking. I eventually had to pull back, Steven turning and looking rather flushed. "I really need to go jerk off, Dad," he admitted.

"I'll clean up. Go enjoy yourself."

He was gone for a good half hour before he returned to the living room, sitting beside me on the couch as I barely paid attention to whatever current affairs programme was playing, mostly as it all dulled me to tears. Glancing at him, he curled his legs and cuddled into my side. Wrapping an arm around him, I pulled him closer, his hand resting on my chest.

"I like doing this, Dad," he said softly.

"I'll never not cuddle my son. I don't care who is watching."

We spent nearly the entire day together. I thought there'd be a lot of sexual tension. He helped defuse that by disappearing every so often to jerk off. He'd return having calmed down, and by dinner, he'd done it four times and I think had worn himself out slightly. When it was time for bed that evening, he knew I had to work the next day so I was confident he wouldn't try and join me again. Hugging him a final time, we shared the same sort of kiss we'd had that morning. I'm sure most parents didn't kiss their kids the same way, but... Maybe we were just a little different nowadays.

"Night, Dad," he stated.

"Will you be up in the morning before I go?"

"Probably. If I'm not, can you wake me up?"

"Sure. I'll see you in the morning."

He didn't join me in bed. I did have a wank before falling asleep, switching on some twink porn, a gorgeous young man being fucked by an older man. I came so hard, I near enough passed out before I'd cleaned myself up. After a quick piss, I did wonder about seeing what Steven was up to. I thought I'd better not, returning to bed and going to sleep.

After getting ready the next morning, he hadn't appeared by the time I was ready to go. Knocking lightly on his door, I opened it to find him already awake, stroking his cock. He looked my way and smiled... then he came all over himself. "Morning, Dad," he moaned softly.

I couldn't help myself. I chuckled at what he was attempting to do with me. Waiting until he'd recovered, I asked, "Good orgasm?"

"Yeah. That was pretty fucking good, Dad."

Walking across to his bed, I gazed up and down his youthful body. He'd cum a lot, that was easy to see. Leaning down to kiss him, it lasted just a little longer this morning, pulling back before it developed into something very inappropriate. "Working today?" I wondered.

"No. Regular shifts from Tuesday to Friday until I start university."

"Okay, I'll hopefully be home at the usual time."

"See you then, Dad. Have a good day."

"You too, son."

The week passed pretty much as it always did. Scott was now messaging me daily, sometimes just to chat, sometimes to video call, and he definitely enjoyed our dirtier forms of communication. My gallery was filling up with pictures of him in various states of undress, his cock covered in his cum, his body covered in his cum. Seeing him shoot onto his face was incredibly arousing.

Peter and I caught up on Wednesday night, informing Steven during the day that I wouldn't be home until much later that night. Peter cooked us dinner before we ended up making love in his bedroom until very last at night. He was as cute at nearly forty as he was at eighteen. He was a little older, but quite frankly, he was still a gorgeous little twink. His eyes still sparkled with mischief.

On his knees as I mounted him, I fucked him hard, just the way he liked it. As I fucked him, I told him what was going on. "Steven is flirting with me big time," I grunted, "We're pretty much full-time nudists, and I think he wants me to fuck him."

"Wow," he moaned in reply, "What's brought this on?"

"I fucked Scott, as I told you earlier. I'm not sure if he's jealous or just wants me because he thinks I'm hot. He's admitted he thinks that about me."

Fucking him harder, neither of us could really speak except for Peter begging for me to cum, and I could feel my orgasm looming on the horizon. Turning his head to kiss me, he whispered he loved me, which I whispered back to him straight away. We'd long ago admitted our love, but we were happy living our single lives while getting together when we could.

"My body is still yours," he moaned, "Will always be yours."

"I know, cutie. We've been fucking over twenty years now and it's still as great as ever."

When I did finally cum inside him, flopping onto the bed next to him, he turned and cuddled into my side, his fingers running up and down my chest. Leaning up to kiss me, I knew he wanted to move down and take my cock into his mouth. Giving him the eyes, he grinned and immediately did just that. It was rare he didn't take my cock in his mouth after it had been in his arse.

Once he was satisfied, he cuddled back up into me again. "So... What are you going to do?" he wondered.

"I should probably put a stop to it by stopping the nudity thing and just talking to him about it. But we've been so close the past couple of weeks. Yes, nearly everyone would consider it inappropriate at times, but we're not having sex."

"But it's still a little weird?"

"Oh, I told most people what we're doing, they'd freak the fuck out. Police at the door, all that sort of shit. I'm telling you because, well, I could actually use some advice. I know you don't have a kid but you're similar in age and, well, I need an objective view."

"Want my completely honest opinion?"

"Sure."

"What goes on in your house is no business but yours."

I couldn't help gaze at him in surprise. "You're serious?"

"You're an adult and he's eighteen, old enough to make this choice. And from what you're telling me, he's the one not being particularly subtle in wanting you. The only thing I think is that he's a bottom, so you will be in charge."

"He wants to watch Scott and I fuck on the weekend. I've kind of agreed already that he can."

"I don't see the harm in that. He's watching you fuck, not participating."

"I'm tempted to ask another friend to come over just to fuck him, hoping it gets it out of his system. I want my son to have a healthy sex life, and don't really care who he fucks or has fuck him, as long as he's careful."

"Who would you ask?"

"Hmmm. Maybe Tony. Steven adores him as much as you."

"Not a bad choice. Tony would leap at the chance to fuck a cutie like your son, the only hesitation is the fact that, well, it's your son."

"I might give him a call tomorrow night, see if he wants to come around Friday night and we can discuss it."

I put the issue to the back of my mind when Peter mounted my cock and rode me ever so slowly, covering my chest in his cum within a couple of minutes, as he'd only cum in my mouth a couple of hours earlier, before he happily rode me until I came inside him again. We showered together after that, following me outside to my car once I'd dressed. Even after all these years, we still hated parting, enjoying a very long, soft kiss and cuddle.

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you, Peter. I'll see you soon."

"I know you will. Keep me up to date with what happened."

"I will."

I called up Tony the next day. We'd become close friends and lovers during our time at university. He'd had a couple of long-term relationships since graduating, but we'd kept in touch and, whenever he was single, we'd get together and he'd give me some of that fabulous dick again. He enjoyed hearing from me as always, and leapt at the chance to visit me on Friday night. I let Steven know, who was just as excited. I actually hoped Steven would flirt with Tony so outrageously that he'd make it easy for me.

Arriving home a little earlier as I always did on a Friday, I'd stopped at the supermarket to pick up a few things first, wanting to cook some steaks for dinner on the barbecue. I found my son outside by the pool as always. He didn't lie out there to tan, he just liked the warmth. He was naked as always, not surprised to see that his body was already covered in cum.

Shielding his eyes despite the sunglasses, he smiled up at me. "Hey, Dad."

"Hey yourself," I replied, taking a seat next to him on the sunlounge, "Good afternoon?"

"Can't complain. Had a dip in the pool when I got home then jerked off a couple of times."

"I can see the results. Tony will be here at around 6:30pm. I've told him about the nudity thing. Would it bother you being naked in front of him?"

"Definitely not."

"Good. I'm going to get changed then start getting things ready for dinner. You got enough booze? I can always go get you some more."

"I'm okay, Dad. But thanks."

"No worries."

I didn't realise he'd followed me until I was taking off my shirt to see him sitting on my bed, leaning back and playing with his cock. I chuckled, shaking my head, as I took off my shoes and socks, then added my trousers. He'd already noticed I didn't wear underwear. I only wore it when I thought I should, otherwise I preferred easy access for my cock, or for my arse if I knew I was going to get fucked.

After quickly preparing the steaks, thankfully already marinated, I poured myself a drink, doing the same for Steven, waiting in the living room for Tony to arrive. Hearing the doorbell ring, I opened the door a few seconds later to see Tony standing there. He grinned immediately upon seeing me nude, stepping into the house so we could hug and kiss. His kiss had me hard almost immediately, his strong hands cupping my arse.

"Been a while," he whispered, gazing into my eyes.

"But it's like it's only been a couple of days."

He kissed me again before turning away, my son having got to his feet. "Hey, Tony," he stated.

"Hey there, stud. Now, being nude, are you going to give me a hug?"

"Of course I am!" he exclaimed, almost leaping into his arms. Tony gave me a glance, no doubt feeling awkward, but I simply smiled back at him. "Great to see you again, Tony," he added.

"Good to see you too. You're now a man, Steven. Well, considering you're naked and all..." He couldn't help himself, looking my son up and down. "You've got a nice little body on you, Steven. Bet you're fighting off the men."

"Oh, I guess I do attract one or two guys."

"Modesty. That's a good thing, Steven." Turning to me, he offered a bottle of wine. Thanking him, he asked, "Should I undress in your bedroom?"

"Sure. We'll be in the backyard. I'll put the steaks on and pour some wine. Steven, would you like to try some later? If Tony selected it, the wine will go well with our meal."

"Sure, Dad. Thanks."

Heading outside, it was still relatively bright, the sun remaining in the sky until around 9pm. Tony joined us outside, accepting the offered wine. He didn't waste any time in cuddling me from behind, his hard cock resting against me. I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling, my cock throbbing with excitement at feeling him so close again.

"I've missed you," I whispered.

"Miss you too, handsome."

Turning around, I kissed him, leaning over to turn off the barbecue, kissing him harder with each passing second. Breathing through our noses, his hands immediately went to my arse again, moaning into his mouth as I snaked a hand between us, caressing his cock. Breaking the kiss, I knew my son was watching. I don't think Tony was that worried about it, perhaps figuring I'd stop if I thought it would be too much.

Kissing down his body, I dropped to my knees and got a good look at that thick cock I'd enjoyed so many times over the years. I'd fucked him a few times, but I was well and truly the bottom of our relationship if we were being honest about it. Grasping the base of his cock, I didn't hesitate, taking it straight into my mouth.

"Fuck yes," he moaned, "Fuck, I've missed your mouth."

"I've missed your cock, Tony."

"Suck it, handsome. I know how much you'll want my cum." Only then did he glance to see Steven watching us. I didn't glance his way though I looked up into Tony's eyes to see him smiling. "You're putting a show?" he whispered.

"Think you can handle being with my son if he were to offer himself?"

"Only if you're okay with it."

"I trust and love you, Tony. I can't think of many older men I'd prefer him to be with."

He caressed my cheek. "Love you too, Mark."

Taking his cock back in my mouth, I stroked my own as I blew him. I could easily deepthroat him nowadays, though he preferred the focus to be on the more sensitive parts of his cock, my tongue working the head and underside. I savoured the taste and texture of his cock alone, getting a taste of his pre-cum, bobbing up and down slowly as I didn't want him to cum too quickly.

Tony eventually chuckled. I knew why. "He's masturbating and approaching us slowly," he whispered, "Is it okay if he joins in?" I met his eyes and nodded. "Okay."

Focusing on just his cock, I only knew my son was close when I felt his presence next to mine. Tony leaned down, caressing his face before gently grabbing his jaw. "You want to suck my cock too, Steven?"

"You're bigger than Mike," he whispered, "Dad can swallow your whole cock?"

"Your father can deepthroat with the best of them."

Steven gazed at me in wonder. I'm sure he'd heard plenty about me from certain people, but seeing was believing. My focus was still on Tony. I really wanted to taste his cum again, but if Steven wanted to join in, I wasn't going to stop him. "Dad, can I join in?"

I took Tony's cock from my mouth and turned to smile at him. "Of course you can. Did you blow Mike?"

"Yeah."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it, Dad. The feeling of his cock in my mouth, how hard yet soft it felt, the texture, the smell. Everything. But he only wanted to cum in my arse."

I looked up at Tony. "You owe me a load later, but give my son his first load to swallow." Turning back to Steven, I added, "Okay, Tony will warn you when he's going to cum. I want you to swallow every drop. Tony's cum is delicious. You should savour its taste, it's texture, how it feels flowing down your throat. It'll sit in your belly and you'll feel wonderful for it."

"Wow," my son whispered.

Watching my son suck my lover's cock wasn't something I ever particularly envisaged. He lacked technique, and gagged more than once, but his enthusiasm had Tony panting and moaning within a few minutes. He knew all about eye contact but I knew he was also trying to impress his father at the same time. I could only kneel there and watch, feeling nothing but pride in my gay son.

I knew Tony was going to have a great time, and was already enjoying himself, soon warning my son that he was close to climaxing. Steven figured out what to do and was ready for that first spurt, almost squealing in surprise when it hit the back of his throat. Tony had always released enormous loads, and my son wasn't used to it, so a bit did dribble out of his mouth, but there was no doubting he swallowed most of it.

"That's my boy!" I couldn't help but exclaim with pride.

"Shit, like father, like son," Tony only half-joked, crouching down to give my son a soft kiss, "Thanks for that. I feel much lighter already."

"You're welcome," my son replied happily.

After finishing cooking the steaks, we headed inside to eat, having prepared the table. I had a side salad for the steak, pouring a glass of wine each for us. We sat around the head of the table, my son's cheeks now bright red as I had no doubt he was completely turned on and wanted to be with Tony. I didn't miss the fact he was gazing across the table at him for most of the meal.

Clearing up the table once we were finished, I walked out with the bottle to find my son with his mouth around Tony's cock again. Both of them smiled as I placed the bottle down, sitting down on the floor between Tony's legs. "I think I'm owed the next load," I stated.

"Dad, is Tony here to fuck me too?"

Sitting back on my knees, I glanced at Tony, who returned a smile, before meeting the eyes of my son again. "Do you want Tony to fuck you?"

"Yes," he whispered, "But... um.... Can he fuck us together?"

"Tony?" I had to ask.

"Never fucked a father and son on the same night so it'll be a first for me. If you're okay with it, so am I."

"I'm fine with it. Okay, let me get Tony off again, as I really do love swallowing his cum, Steven. Then we'll head to my bedroom."