It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll swallow everything," I stated quickly.

"Good boy. You know how to treat a man."

I'd just about managed to swallow Tony's eight inches. That had involved gagging and choking more than once, but I had been determined to do so. Tony had appreciated the effort and had been gentle with me when fucking me later, stating I'd been one of very few men who had managed to get my nose anywhere near his body when taking his cock in my mouth.

Being an inch longer might not have been a problem but it was the thickness that meant it just wasn't possible, despite my best efforts. Tom could see I was trying and that I was disappointed in myself, and I didn't want to disappoint him either. I didn't mean to get upset, I wasn't about to cry, but he took his cock away for a moment, getting down onto his knees with me.

"I appreciate the effort, but don't make yourself uncomfortable, no matter what we're doing. Okay?" I couldn't help smile, nodding before he left a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm definitely going to cum hard. I love looking down into your eyes. They're so expressive, Mark."

Standing up, I took his cock back in my mouth and just focused on making him feel good and ensuring he enjoyed one hell of a great orgasm. Making sure I kept eye contact with him, I made sure I fondled his balls, which made him grin, before running my hands up and down his muscular thighs, reaching around to give his tight butt a squeeze. Head bobbing up and down faster and faster, I knew he was getting closer. He'd been turned on at the club, then on the taxi ride home. Now having his cock sucked by an eighteen year old would surely excite him further.

"Fuck yes," he growled, his fingers gripping my hair tighter. I locked eyes with him now, not wanting to avert them until he'd filled my mouth. "Fuck, you know how to suck cock, cutie," he added, his deep voice echoing in the silence.

Then he filled my mouth with his cum. Fuck, I loved it, eagerly gulp it down as he came in what felt like a significant volume. I barely managed to swallow it down, having to release his cock to catch my breath once I'd swallowed most of it. As soon as I had, I took his cock back in my mouth before licking the shaft up and down again. I honestly couldn't get enough of it.

"Loving how eager you are, Mark," he stated softly, his fingers running through my hair again.

"I love sucking cock and love it when I make a man cum. If it wasn't for the fact I love being fucked, I swallow every load possible."

"You do arse to mouth?"

I blushed as I knew it wouldn't be something particularly expected from someone so young. It was something you saw a lot in porn, I knew that much. "I've done it a couple of times. It feels so naughty but so hot to take a cock that's just been inside me," I admitted.

Helping me up, we made out as I rather quickly ended up on the bed, resting on my back as we moved until we were comfortable. Turning around onto my knees, I moaned as he wasted no time sliding his tongue down my crack towards my rosebud. He was an arse-eating expert, as far as I was concerned, moaning as his tongue slid inside me. I loved that feeling. It felt weird the first couple of times, but much like me sucking cock after it had been in my arse, it was just an added layer of kink.

Preparing me to take his cock didn't take long. He had two fingers in me when I was just begging him to fuck me. Asking if I was sure, I promised I'd live through it, but just to take it easy to start with. Helping me relax, he applied more to both of us before pressing the head of his thick cock against me. He was the largest cock I'd taken until that moment.

"Holy shit," I muttered as he pressed into me, feeling the thick head of his cock ever so slowly spreading me wide, "Oh fuck yes, that's good."

"Fuck, you're tight, cutie," he moaned in reply.

We both moaned as the head of his cock finally slid inside me. I found myself smiling at how full I already felt, and it got even better when he slid even more of his cock inside me. "Fuck yes," I cried, "Oh fuck yes, Tom."

Rubbing my back, he kept me relaxed. "You're doing good, cutie. You're doing so good. You feel so tight but totally fucking wonderful."

"This is why I wanted a big daddy dick inside me," I stated, not realising I hadn't said anything about that. Then I felt myself blushing, thankful that I heard him chuckling, "I figured an older man... you know..."

He waited until his entire length was inside me until saying anything in reply. Running his fingers up and down my back, he leaned forward to kiss my upper shoulder. "You liking my big daddy dick?"

"I'm loving it, Daddy," I replied. My voice was deep but I was amazed at how innocent I could still sound.

"Daddy will take good care of you tonight. I'm going to enjoy your tight, little boypussy and fill you up as much as I can. You like that idea?"

"I love it, Daddy. Fuck your little boy."

He started pumping me nice and slow to start. It verged on being a complete and utter tease, which I just loved. Reaching down to stroke myself, he slapped my hand away. "You'll cum without touching yourself. Trust me, cutie."

"Okay, Daddy," I replied, innocence personified.

I honestly couldn't get enough of his cock already, gripping the sheets as he started to pump me faster and faster. When he asked me to lift myself up to rest on my hands, his moved to my shoulder, feeling him pump me faster as he leaned forward, his head resting on my other shoulder. I was now moaning like a bitch in heat, begging for his cock, wanting him to just keep fucking me.

"Daddy will look after you," he groaned into my ear, "Daddy always looks after his son."

I'm sure some would think my own relationship with my father led to this kink. Nope, I just thought the idea was hot to call an older man 'daddy' while fucking. Women called men 'daddy' all the time or so I'd been told. Did they have daddy issues too? No idea, I didn't really discuss that with women. I didn't discuss my sex life with women, if I was honest. Didn't think they'd want to discuss gay sex.

Tom pulled me back so I was resting back against his chest, really starting to pump me. The angle had my cock throbbing and I could feel my orgasm building. He hadn't lied, I was definitely going to cum without touching myself. "Daddy," I whimpered

"You want to cum?"

"Please, Daddy."

He caressed my cock for all of thirty seconds before I just erupted all over his sheets and pillow. It was one of the best orgasms of my life, at least until that moment, falling back against Tom as he kept fucking me. "That's it, cutie. Just relax and let daddy take care of you," he whispered into my ear.

Gently pushing me forward, I relaxed my head on a pillow as I felt him mount me. Smiling away, I felt him really start to fuck me. Having cum hard, I simply lay there savoured his thick cock pounding me deeply, moaning constantly as I felt him started to approach his orgasm. Pushing down on my shoulders, he drove his cock hard, his skin slapping against mine, the noise adding to those we were making together.

"Fuck yeah, gonna cum," he grunted.

"Fill me, Daddy," I moaned in reply.

He thrust away, feeling his cock start to throb as he unloaded. Holy shit, it was one of the best orgasms I'd felt inside me until that moment. Burying his cock with each thrust, I'm fairly sure he released more than six spurts. He seemed to just cum forward until he rested forward on his hands, hearing him breathing heavily above me. When he nuzzled into my neck, I could help giggle as his stubble was a little ticklish.

I groaned with disappointment when I felt him pull out. As soon he was lying on his back, I turned and got to my knees, immediately getting between his legs, taking his cock in my mouth. Hearing him chuckle made me smile as he sat up enough that he could stroke my head again. "That's it, cutie. Suck daddy's big cock," he said softly, "Would you like to ride daddy's dick next?"

"I'd love to."

"Suck daddy a little longer. He likes to see his boy with his soft lips around his cock."

Feeling him harden rather quickly in my mouth, I kept sucking him for longer as I couldn't help myself. Tom didn't complain, watching me with an intense gaze. When I was ready for him again, I lubed up his cock. He surprised me by gesturing with a finger to turn around, surprised when he ate my arse again. I didn't think his own cum would bother him, and I felt his tongue go deep inside me.

"Holy shit," I moaned, feeling a shudder flow through my body.

"I love eating boypussy after I've fucked it," he stated.

He lubed me up before I spun back again, eagerly lowering myself down on his thick cock. Leaning down to kiss him, I slowly rode him, lifting myself up until his cock almost fell out of me, before lowering myself down all the way to the base. After he'd just fucked me hard, this was surprisingly slow and tender, Tom leaving me in complete control, at least for the time being.

"That's it, cutie. Ride daddy's dick," he moaned softly.

"I'm loving daddy's big cock. It fills me so nicely," I stated innocently, "My boypussy is yours, Daddy."

Eventually sitting up, I slowly stroked my cock as I bounced up and down, Tom holding me by the waist to keep my balance. He urged me on to ride him and stroke myself faster. I didn't feel an orgasm approaching, but his cock was certainly touching the right parts deep inside me. He chuckled, mentioning I had a near constant smile on my face.

Faster and faster I rode him, moaning loudly as he started to gently thrust up into me. That certainly helped my orgasm arrive quicker, my hand now a blur on my cock. "Cum on daddy's cock, cutie," Tom demanded gently, "Cum on daddy's big cock."

"Daddy," I moaned, starting to squirm as I could feel an imminent orgasm.

I moaned loudly and slammed myself down on his cock, feeling it pulse in my hand as I blasted all over Tom's tanned chest. It was such a great orgasm, I practically collapsed onto his chest once I was finished. He cuddled me, which made me smile, feeling his hand caress my back.

Rolling me onto my back, I was with it enough to spread my legs, placing my hands on the inside of my knees so he could really fuck me. "Fuck me, Daddy," I moaned.

Tom fucked me hard as my arse was completely exposed, and he could go deep. Really deep. We both grunted and groaned for at least the next fifteen. His thick cock was a piston, and his energy seemed limitless. Replacing my hands behind my knees, he upped his tempo even more as I ran my hands up and down his broad chest. Fuck, he was so hot. I loved his broad, hairy chest. I loved a smooth body, but I realised I definitely liked my man being, well, a man.

"Daddy!" I whimpered as he was really nailing me. It wasn't hurting just yet but I had my limits.

"It's okay, cutie. I'm close. Want to swallow it?"

"God yes, Daddy. Give me that creamy load again!"

He waited until the last moment before pulling out, getting onto my knees just in time to take the first blast of cum into my mouth. Swallowing his cock, I whimpered again as he filled my mouth again and again, enjoying his groans as his fingers ran through my hair. I kept sucking him long after he'd finished, making him chuckle as he was realising just how much I loved sucking cock.

We were both feeling it after that as we'd both enjoyed a couple of powerful orgasms. Offering his hand, he led me out of his bedroom to his kitchen, where he poured me a whiskey and Coke, sipping at it as we stood at the conversation, asking me various questions about my life. He asked the one question I was expecting.

"How's your relationship with your father?" I couldn't help chuckle. "I love the whole daddy thing, don't get me wrong. But I have asked other young lovers the same question."

"Honestly, I think he hates the fact I'm gay. When I came out to the family, my mother was supportive while my sister's already knew and just love me even more. Dad didn't say a word, walking out of the room to just watch television, but there was no missing he was disappointed. The last time I saw him was when I moved to the place I'm living. Any conversation was just awkward and I was glad he left in the end."

"How old is your father?"

"Forty-five. I'd generally not want to fuck a man as old as my father, and would certainly avoid anyone who looks anything like him. The 'daddy' kink is fun because it's just a kink. I don't actually want my father to fuck me."

"But you'd like his approval?"

"I think any son wants his father's approval. If not that, then you want your mother's love. I have that, at least. To be honest, I've always been closer to her. The older I got, the more suspicious she was about me, but she'd never have just asked me. She would have waited until I was comfortable telling her."

"You do know that many men react that way because of their own desires. It's not always the case, but there's sometimes no smoke without fire."

"How did your parents react?"

He smiled though it didn't reach his eyes. "My dad hit me. Called me a dirty faggot and kicked me out of home almost immediately. Mum tried to fight him on it but he just hit her too. Different times. I struggled for a while but I'm where I am now thanks to my mother and siblings. Mum left Dad because of everything that happened. He drank himself to death in the end. Nothing of value was lost."

"Never patched things up?"

He laughed bitterly. "I was dead to him in his eyes from the moment I was out of the closet."

"I'm sorry."

I was surprised when he hugged me. "I understand the interest. It's a conversation we generally have to share. He was the product of a different generation. I hated him for a long time, then I just felt sorry for him. He lost his family because of his views. Mum's still alive, she happy, and my siblings are my best friends."

"So I have hope with my father, I guess."

"Disappointment is better than hate and anger. He might just need time to deal with it. We expect acceptance immediately. I believe that, as long as he does in the end, and proves his love for you, that's what matters. Love shouldn't be conditional but, even being a gay man, I can see why it would be a shock to the system."

"Far too understanding considering..."

He finished his drink and kissed me. "Come on, let's have a shower and go to bed. It's getting late and I need to make you breakfast in the morning for such a great night."

"I've had one too, Tom."

Showering together almost led to his cock sliding inside me again, as I loved being pressed against the wall with my lover behind me, feeling his hard cock resting between my cheeks. The only reason he didn't slide inside me is that he had to admit to being tired, so promised that we'd make love in the morning before breakfast. Asking if he liked being woken by a blowjob, he grinned and assured me he loved it.

Falling asleep next to him, snuggled up in his arms, I definitely feel asleep with a smile. "Goodnight, Daddy," I whispered, both of us chuckling at my innocent tone.

"Goodnight, cutie."

I fell asleep almost instantly. I woke before him, Tom now on his back with my arm and leg draped across him. I managed to lift back the sheets, his stiff cock resting against him, looking ready to be taken in my mouth. Lifting it by the base, I licked it up and down a few times before I teased the head before giving in and just swallowing as much of it as I could.

"Oh, that's nice, cutie," he moaned.

I'll be honest, he didn't last that long but I didn't mind, swallowing his load eagerly. He asked if I wanted to be fucked or blown, assuring him I'd got exactly what I wanted that morning. Wandering to the toilet together, I was surprised when he stood behind me, holding my cock as I peed. It made me laugh, asking if I wanted to do the same for him. He peed for ages, much to our amusement.

Not sure what he'd make for breakfast, I certainly didn't expect sausage, bacon, eggs and beans, serving up a big glass of juice as well. We sat side by side at the counter, still naked, though he'd worn an apron while cooking. After we'd finished, he showed me the backyard, a large in-ground pool and patio furniture in a shaded area. It was rather nice and relaxing, informing me that it did get the sun but it was perfect for some afternoon shade.

We agreed on a dip after grabbing towels from inside, eventually ending up pressed together, a long and intense kiss that had us both hot and horny. "When do you need to go?" he wondered.

"I have classes early tomorrow, so I'll have to head back home sometime this evening, I guess."

"I can drive you home, it's not a problem."

"Thank you."

"Part of me would just like you to stay longer."

"Which part?"

He showed me five minutes later back in his bedroom, as he just bent me over his bed and fucked me. It was nothing but a hard, fast fuck, begging for him to just nail me into the mattress. Again, I didn't give a shit about my own orgasm, I just wanted to feel him blast my insides with his cum. He really gave it to me, and I knew I'd feel tender afterwards, but fuck, in the moment, it was totally worth it.

When he did cum, he collapsed onto my back, feeling him breath heavily as he'd certainly put everything into it. What I didn't expect was for him to turn me around so I was up on the bed, pulling me forward so he could eat my arse again.

"Daddy," I whispered.

Moving up from my arse, licking over my balls and up my shaft, he took my cock in his mouth. I lasted two minutes before I erupted. He gulped down my load, and it wasn't a small one by any measure. Joining me up on the bed, we made out as his cock was still hard, pressing against me, and he eventually just slid inside me again.

"You don't have to move, Daddy," I whispered.

"You really love the feeling, don't you?"

"I love to fuck, but I've found in the past few weeks that I really love being fucked too. Sometimes, just feeling a cock inside me is enough, but when a man starts thrusting, touching me as deeply as humanly possible, my god, I don't understand how every man doesn't love it."

Tom chuckled. "Well, I certainly agree but more fool them, to be honest. We know the truth."

He eventually came in me much later having barely moved for the longest time, spending most of the time making out or talking about anything that came to mind. We only broke apart as we needed to eat again, making a light lunch together, before we ended up in the living room as we needed a break.

Glancing at the time, I had to tell him that I did have to leave. Getting dressed, I actually feel a little depressed as I was sure we'd made a connection. Before walking out the door, he pulled me close and hugged me. "Thanks," I muttered.

"I'll give you my number, you give me yours, and we'll definitely meet again, if you'd like."

"I'd love to."

It was a long drive to where I lived. Asking if he'd like one last blowjob, he'd worn shorts for that precise reason, easily able to slide them down to free his cock, while I could lean across, taking his cock in my mouth. I'd always heard about road-head and it was thrilling to have my head in his lap. We passed by more than one trucker where the driver would have noticed what I was doing. Whenever the beeped, I looked and smiled at them.

"Bet they'd love a cute young man sucking their cock," Tom suggested.

I'd taken a last load by the time we pulled up outside my home. Walking me to the door, he stopped just outside. I hugged him again, and I smiled when he seemed reluctant to let me go too. "I'd better go," he finally stated, "Give me a call sometimes, Mark. I'd love to see you again. I had a great night."

"Can't remember many nights like them," I admitted.

Sharing one last kiss, I wished him farewell, watching him walk back to his car. He waved a final time before he pulled away and disappeared from view. With a sigh, I turned and headed inside.