It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed my son watching me with a dazed expression as I focused my attention on Tony completely. I knew what buttons to press and how to get him off quickly. He also knew I could draw out a blowjob to last almost a couple of hours. When I did that, he'd sometimes cum so hard, he'd pass out. I was quite desperate for Tony to fuck me as it had been a long time between drinks, so I dragged him so his arse was hanging off the couch, asking Steven to grab the lube.

With a couple of fingers lubed up a minute later, I slid them up Tony's arse as I sucked his cock faster. With my fingers pressing the right part inside him, he wasn't going to last all that long. "Fuck yes," he moaned, panting away as he knew I wouldn't relent for a second, "Fuck, I've missed this."

"Cum for my father, Tony. Fill his mouth."

"Trust me, I am. I'm going to blast off in a minute."

I recognised the signals he made when he was close to eruption. Meeting his eyes, I loved the face he made when he did finally cum, ready for that first spurt to hit the back of my throat. I couldn't help moan as I swallowed spurt after spurt. I was no longer amazed at how he could come again so much so quickly. He'd been doing it for two decades by now.

Sitting back on my knees after I'd swallowed everything, I sat back on my knees and allowed myself a little smug grin. "Didn't spill a drop, Dad."

Tony almost scoffed. "Steven, I wouldn't even begin trying to count how many loads of cum your father has swallowed over the years. With Peter alone, considering they've been together over twenty years now... I'm guessing you know the terms. Your father is a true blue switch."

Getting to my feet, I knew my cock was leaking pre-cum, but I ignored it. Tony got up from the couch, as did my son, leading them to my bedroom. I could see Tony was excited at the idea of fucking us both, but I knew he'd love fucking my son. He still loved the young, even at his age. Then again, so did I. And there was nothing wrong with that, as far as anyone was concerned. Young men loved near enough middle aged men like us.

Tony prepared us both with lube, both of us with our arses raised with our heads resting on a pillow. We did face each other, Tony readying my son first. When he started eating out his arse, my son giggled. "That feels weird," he admitted.

"It does the first few times," I explained, "But you'll soon learn to absolutely love it. Even better when a man's fucked you, left his load, then he eats you out afterwards. You're usually very sensitive so feeling his tongue working back there sends shudders through your body. It feels fabulous."

Tony then did the same to me, hearing my son giggle again as I knew the smile that would have appeared on my face. I loved eating arse and I loved having mine eaten. Tony then used his fingers on both of us to get us ready, my son and I both moaning almost in unison. I knew my son was going to be incredibly tight. Mike was about six inches. Thick enough but generally average. Tony was anything but average. His cock was quite simply spectacular. And the man just knew how to fuck.

"I think he's ready, Mark," Tony finally said.

Taking my son's hand, I told him to relax. Tony was going to feel much thicker than Mike, and although he might feel a little pain, it would be fleeting, and the feelings of pleasure he'd quickly feel might overwhelm him. Tony would take it slow with him, much like he'd done with me all those years ago, but once he was ready, I told my son I expected to hear him beg for Tony's cock.

I didn't move from my position next to Steve, watching his face as Tony commentated, letting me know how tight my son's arse was. My son moaned as Tony no doubt stretched him out to accommodate his thick cock. "Oh my god," he moaned, "He's so big, Dad."

"Breathe and relax, son," I stated.

He gripped my hand tighter and I knew it was hurting him slightly. "Almost there," Tony stated, knowing that as soon as the head was through, the rest was easy. When it must have done, Tony sighed and I noticed my son relax, loosening the grip of my hand.

When he was buried, my son opened his eyes and smiled. "His big cock is all the way inside me, Dad," he whispered.

"And it's going to get even better, son."

I never actually thought I'd witness my son being fucked by another man. Sure, he'd told me he was gay, and I knew he would one day be sexually active. I would meet boyfriends and lovers. I might even stumble in on him fooling around. But I never thought we'd be on the same bed, about to be fucked by the same man.

Watching Tony fuck my son certainly made me smile. He was one of my best friends and lovers. The man knew how to fuck but never made any of his lovers feel like shit. He never used a man just for his own benefit. He loved making me cum just as hard he did. Hands on my son's hips, he was soon thrusting away, my son's face a picture of delight as he soon savoured the feeling of Tony's thick cock buried inside him.

"Fuck," he moaned, "Dad..."

"Enjoying it?"

"Oh my god, no wonder you love it when he fucks you!"

Tony leaned forward to nuzzle his neck, Steven turning to ensure he could kiss him properly. The new angle had my son moaning even louder, and I had a feeling he really wanted to cum. Tony knew the signs, eventually pulling him up so his back rested against his chest, Tony gently stroking my son's cock. I turned onto my side to watch, Steven now being properly fucked, his eyes closed but a wide grin.

"I'm close," he moaned, "So close..."

"Cum for me, Steven," Tony whispered, "I'm loving your boypussy already."

"Yes... Your boypussy tonight."

My son came hard. I'd seen him cum before, but this was something else. He came like a firehose, leaving long white streaks all over my sheets. I didn't really care as it happened often enough anyway. Not his cum, but certainly plenty of other lovers over the months and years. Tony had to stop as he'd clearly exhausted my son. It was one hell of an intense orgasm.

Eventually resting back down again, resting on his forearms, Steven had a rather dreamy smile as Tony started to really thrust into him. I didn't urge him on to fuck my son any harder, Tony would know how much he could endure. Certainly did him nice and hard though. When skin starts to slap against skin, you know you're being fucked.

"Fuck yeah," Tony groaned, "Thanks for the invite, Mark."

"No problem. I wanted my son to have a good time tonight."

"Fucking you next though."

"I should hope so."

They were soon moaning loudly again but this time it was Tony who was approaching orgasm. Mounting my son, that's when he knew he was being properly fucked, his eyes meeting mine, his mouth opening as he released such a moan, I think Tony almost orgasmed at the sound. Fucking him harder for a couple of minutes, Tony eventually couldn't hold it back any longer, sinking his cock and exploding.

"Fuck yeah," Tony grunted, "Filling your son's arse, Mark."

"Oh god, that feels fantastic," Steven murmured, "I can feel each throb as you cum in me, Tony."

"That's how tight your boypussy is, cutie." Tony left his cock buried as he leaned down, Steven turning so they could kiss properly. "Been a while since I've had someone so tight for me. I will definitely thank your father later."

"I'll thank him too. Mike was great but now I know what it's like to be properly fucked like a man."

"I'll be honest, I'm kinda glad you weren't a virgin."

Steven looked at me. "Not sure dad would have allowed that."

Tony pulled out and flopped down onto the bed. Steven turned around so he was resting on his back, taking no notice of the cum he'd left on the sheets. Leaving the room, I returned with a couple of beers, and the rest of the wine. Tony took the wine, Steven took a beer. I'd grabbed myself a can of low sugar soda.

Tony eventually asked, "This weird for either of you?"

"Nope," Steven replied immediately.

"I'm left thinking I should be feeling it but I'm just not. What I just witnessed was beautiful. And I love seeing my son expressing himself so freely."

"And I'm going to see you fuck my father next, Tony."

He needed a little longer between rounds, being a couple of years older than me, but Tony was soon hard and ready to go again. In what would be considered my usual position with him, as I loved it when he took me from behind, and particularly when he mounted and really fucked me hard, he slid his thick cock inside me and we both sighed. It was simply a feeling we both loved.

Hard and horny, he didn't stand on ceremony, immediately fucking me like I wanted. Hard, deep thrusts, really driving his cock deep. Stroking myself at the same time, I knew I wouldn't last long fucking me that way, but once I did cum, he'd mount and properly fuck me. My son was going to see his father nailed completely.

"Fuck yeah, Tony," I grunted, "Fuck that arse."

He slapped my cheeks twice. "I would say I own this arse, but I guess it's like a time share." He stopped as we both cracked up in laughter. "Call me a liar, Mark!"

"Fuck no, definitely not a lie. But when you time share, my god, is it good."

Pumping me hard again, my hand was working my cock in a way that would make me cum quickly. Tony knew that and kept a steady pace, fucking me how I loved, his fingers digging into my hips. Glancing back, he smiled at me and I knew how happy he was to see me again. We didn't get together as often as we liked to nowadays, so we definitely made the most of it when we did. He knew Scott was visiting the next night, and while I would have enjoyed sharing my newest young lover, I wasn't quite ready to do that just yet.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "I'm already there, Tony."

"Love knowing you're climaxing while I'm inside you, Mark."

"It's your cock, Tony. It's magical!"

I came hard all over the sheets and myself. It was a hefty load and I knew I'd probably have to change them before bed, though my lovers and myself had slept on stained sheets more times than I could count. Opening my eyes, my son was watching us with lust-filled eyes, his cock already hard again. I was surprised he wasn't touching himself, in all honesty.

Tony repositioned himself, mounting me like his bitch. I was. I definitely was his bitch sometimes. "Suck a fucking slut for my cock," he growled into my ear.

"Fuck me nice and had," I moaned, "I need it."

He kissed my cheek, pressed his hands down onto my shoulders, and proceeded to absolutely hammer my arse for at least the next twenty minutes. I watched my son's reaction as he watched his father be absolutely slammed by his lover. I knew young men worried about their masculinity when being a bottom. Seeing his father being practically dominated would have been a surprise. But when he met my eyes and smiled. I knew his view of me wouldn't change. He'd experienced it himself. He knew how good it felt. How there was nothing wrong with it.

When he did finally cum, I was thinking about having him pull out so my son could see me go arse to mouth, which I'd done with Tony so often, I'm sure he was expecting it too. But I loved feeling him cum deep inside me, his cock throbbing with each spurt of cum. He groaned into my ear, whispering how great I felt and how much he'd missed the feeling, before he carefully relaxed on my back for a couple of minutes.

Feeling him pull out always left me feeling a little disappointed. After making him cum quite often that night, he was done in. I didn't blame him. He was staying the night so I offered him the chance for a shower. Inviting my son along, the three of us managed to fit into the cubicle rather easy. Steven was now looking rather dazed by everything, and was no doubt tired. His orgasm had really taken the wind out of his sails.

After drying off, Tony offered to change the sheets, as he knew where I kept clean one's, as I helped my son to his bedroom. Putting him to bed, I slid under the covers to cuddle him for a couple of minutes. Kissing him softly like we'd been doing lately, he smiled at me. "Thanks for tonight, Dad," he whispered.

"You're welcome. Did you have fun?"

"So much fun, Dad. Tony's a great guy."

"One of my best and longest friends, which is why I trusted him with you."

"Will it happen again?"

"Give him your number tomorrow. He might question me if it's a problem but I'll assure him it's okay."

Cuddling him tightly, feeling him cuddle me back, I whispered how much I loved him and how proud I was. He always returned the love before I left him alone. I walked out assuming he'd be asleep in minutes. Joining Tony back in my bedroom, we re-made the bed before I spooned back against him as always. Nothing had changed in twenty years.

"You have a good kid," Tony stated.

"He's fantastic. If here is one person on this planet I love unconditionally, it's my son. I'm one proud papa tonight." Clearing my throat, I added, "Give him your number tomorrow. I told him to ask you for it. If you want to fuck him again, go for it."

"I would ask if you're sure, but if you're telling me, I know you're fine with it."

"He had a great time tonight and I know you'll always look after him."

I think we both passed out rather quickly. Waking in the morning, I gave Tony my traditional morning blowjob. After swallowing his load after working his cock for around five minutes, we pissed together as always before I led him out to the kitchen. He helped himself as I wandered down the house to wake my son. He was in the middle of waking up when I opened the door, turning and smiling at me straight away.

Walking out with me as naked as I was, Tony stopped buttering his toast and chuckled. It was definitely something new for him as he'd put on some underwear. "I'll eat breakfast but I really need to go early. Things to do being a Saturday," he explained.

"No problem, Tony."

Getting dressed, I put on a robe as he hugged and kissed my son goodbye inside. Walking him outside to the car, we cuddled and kissed for at least a couple of minutes before we pulled apart.

"I'll see you soon, Mark."

"Hopefully not too long between visits next time. I'll make sure I drop by yours next."

"Do so. I know a couple of guys who'd love to see you again too."

Kissing one last time, he got behind the wheel of his car and, after tooting his horn, pulled away from the kerb and disappeared around the corner. Heading back inside, my son was at the counter, chewing on a bit of toast with a coffee steaming next to his plate. Grabbing my own breakfast, we stood side by side, occasionally glancing at each other.

"Thanks for last night, Dad. Now we're going to have a great night with Scott tonight."

I had a feeling my son was one hundred percent correct regarding that sentiment.

*****

A/N - Not sure if everyone has liked the 'story time' idea from the first three chapters. While the idea could continue, some of the flashbacks will simply be Mark reminiscing about events from his past. The only event I won't cover is his one night stand with his son's mother. This is a gay male story after all.