It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 05

Story Info
Big things are happening for Isabel.
11.1k words
4.9
3.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

Hey reader, welcome to chapter 5! So... ya, that means the were 4 previous chapters of character stuff and sub plots, but if you wish to start here, that's cool!

As I mentioned at the beginning of chapter 4, I have chosen to change my writing perspective from first to third or something like that. I felt flipping back and forth between perspectives multiple times in a story was getting a little choppy. I'm pretty happy with how it helped progress the story, but I'll let you be the judge.

For those who have been following along (SHOUT OUT!) you're going to notice some changes in our girl Isabel as she slowly embraces her "gift". Needless to say she's going to be expanding her horizons, along with some sexy holes!

I'm a HUGE fan of a beautiful Trans woman finding love in the buns of a cute boy and this story will reflect that at some point... ooh the suspense! But truth is I love and respect all forms of sex. I hope you do as well!

C_T

****************************************************************

When Lucy finally came to, she was face down in a pillow, covered with sheets and a comforter. A quick smell of the pillowcase soothed her caution as she knew where she was. Veronica must've helped her into bed and let her sleep off her post orgasm filled night. She opened her eyes and glanced around as best as she could, for any sign of her. Although she couldn't get visual confirmation, she could hear some dance music downstairs and just slightly louder was her voice as she sang along. Reflexively she reached to her bottom and just as she expected, it was quite tender. Veronica really took it to her last night like she was possessed by something. As her focus cleared, she could see a glass of water on the nightstand and two Ibuprofen.

"Girl thinks of everything." Lucy smiled to herself as she reached for the pills.

"Boy... let's not talk too much, grab on my hips and put that body on me..." Built somewhere between a porn star and a high fashion model, Veronica was always a sight to behold.... except when she dances. For all her bodily perfections, she danced like a stereo-typical white girl. She was not horrible per se', but she had a hard time being sexy at it. Regardless, the girl loved to dance, and she was shaking her, world class, money maker to Ed Sheeran.

"I'm in love with the shape of you..."

"Someone's in a good mood today. You get lucky last night or something?" Lucy had carefully made her way down the stairs and caught Veronica doing her best moves in the kitchen. Veronica jumped a little at her voice but smiled as she stepped over to her phone to turn the music off.

"Hey sleepy head! How's your butt?" The comment was genuine as even Veronica knew she got a little carried away last night. She let images of Isabel permeate her mind last night and Lucy's poor behind was the recipient of her growing infatuation. Lucy rocked her open hand side to side indicating she was still trying to decide how she felt.

"I'm going to head back to my room, grab some stuff and head to the hanger. I'm hoping a nice long soak in the hot tub will speed up my recovery." Lucy was smiling, but Veronica couldn't help herself from feeling a little guilty.

"I'm sorry Luce. I shouldn't have gotten so carried away. I got caught up in the moment is all." Her eyes glossed up a little and Lucy could see she was, indeed, feeling very bad."

"I seem to recall begging you to destroy my ass so.... let's just say we're both at fault." She wanted to help relieve Vern's guilt. It was a mutual event, no one went beyond the others comfort zone. "Next time I get to be the top you can let me use the beast." She smiled, "Then we can be even." Lucy chuckled.

"I think that's only fair. But you gotta pick up your game Luce if you ever expect that to happen." Veronica chided her friend.

They had a glass of OJ before Lucy set off with her repair plans leaving Veronica to herself.

***

After a late night of homework catch-up and phone calls, Isabel was looking forward to her next class, International Relations. Dr. Agarrwal was a world renown mediator and Isabel has read quite a few of her books. The fact that she was a teacher at Epicaste was pure excitement for Isabel. With her morning routine's becoming habitual, she made her way out the door with time for breakfast and her door faub in her pocket. As she ventured down the hallway, she was starting to recognize more and more faces, although she still didn't know many people, but at least she was getting friendly acknowledgements in her travels. Bypassing the elevator for the stairs, she slowly began her merge to the right where the stairwell was. Just as she passed the elevator door, it opened and out walked Lucy. She wanted to chat but was looking forward to an unrushed breakfast before her class, so she gave her an animated smile and wave mouthing 'sorry I'm in a rush'. Lucy gave her an understanding smile and let her pass with no interruption. As Isabel turned her back to open the stairwell door, she happened to glance in Lucy's direction. She was clearly walking with some difficulty. Immediately she wondered if she was ok, but quickly surmised she likely spent the night with Veronica. Poor girl looked like she just came back from a day of horseback riding!

Once outside she was slapped with the early morning cool air, which in turn just invigorated her more. She could tell it was going to be a good day today. The early morning sun was trying to throw some heat, but it wasn't high enough in the sky yet. She entered the main building and once again took the stairs up to the cafeteria floors. If nothing else, her stint in the hanger had rekindled her need for exercise and besides, if she was going to play in the badminton tournament this weekend, she needed to get her legs going. The cafeteria was buzzing as usual, and Isabel headed to her favorite omelet station. While she waited for her order, she did a visual scan around the seating to see if she could find Jason or at least a familiar face, but she had no luck.

"Looks like you're eating by yourself again Izzy." She muttered to herself.

She made her way to a seat next to the windows and watched the hustle and bustle of the day begin. After dropping yet another partial forkful of hashbrowns on her lap, she looked down to assess the damage before she wiped them off.

"Hey Isabel! Are you expecting someone, or can I join you?"

The voice was vaguely familiar and when she looked up, she saw the caramel face of Niomi, accented by her beautiful, big smile.

"Oh hey! No, I'm by myself, pull up a chair!" She blushed thinking about yesterday in the hot tub and it what could never be described as a conventional meeting... memorable yes... conventional, no. "I'm surprised you recognized me." She added.

"Oh, please girl! Granted you have a lot more clothes on now, but I never forget a pretty face... especially one that possesses a massive weapon of pleasure." She leaned in to whisper the last part. Isabel blushed some more. Outside of her parents and Katie, she had never really experienced open dialogue about her.... secret. Niomi's smile put her at ease right away and the two small talked as they ate their breakfast. The conversation was light and surprisingly easy for them Isabel noticed, wondering if this is what normal people feel like when they don't always have to have their guard up. Despite the intimacy the two had encountered, Isabel knew nothing of Niomi. She was animated, using her hands to talk and gesture much like her own Italian heritage. She was funny and clearly very bright. It wasn't so much as a conscious moment, but Isabel was finding it very easy to like this girl. The fact that they've been talking for almost 45 minutes and the topic of her secret hadn't come up, gave Isabel a trusting sense of her new friend.

"Oh shit!" Declared Isabel as her brief look at her phone indicated her next class started in 15 minutes. "I have no idea how time flew by so fast, but I have to head to class Niomi. With starting later than everyone else I can't afford to miss any more right now."

"That's cool. I hate playing catch up too. My class starts shortly and Dr. Agarrwal hates tardy students. Come on, I'll walk with you." Isabel snapped her head to look at Niomi.

"You have Dr. Agarrwal? International Relations?" Isabel looked astonished.

"Yeah... I needed an extra credit and I heard she was super smart and cool, so I took her class. Why? Is that where you're going?" Niomi's face was a mix of curiosity and hope as she looked to Isabel. Truth was she really liked this new girl, and not just because of her enormous dick. Well, sure that was still somewhat of a factor, but she seemed very smart and had a good head on her shoulders for her age, she seemed mature beyond her years.

"Yeah! Wow... what are the odds?" Isabel smiled. The two made their way to class while Isabel mulled over her own question. What were the odds that the girl who, not only discovered her secret, played with it and basically gave her an open invitation for sex, happens to be in one of her classes... the very next day! She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and decided that over analysing was where everything got complicated for her. Katie had been telling her that for years and it's even being echoed by her counsellor Leticia.

With 7 minutes to spare the two girls arrived at the smaller lecture theatre and proceeded to take two seats, side by side, closer to the back. While usually a placement for students who were trying to hide, for Isabel, she preferred any distractions to be in front of her. She found it easier to focus over it, versus listening to it in her ear from behind.

Dr. Agarrwal did not disappoint, at least not for Isabel. She was very articulate, yet whimsical in her analogies to make her point. She knew just when to throw in some comedic overtones and when to drive home facts that were important. This was Isabel's wheelhouse. This was her type of class... she knew by the presentation style what notes were worthy of jotting down and what was extraneous info. All in all, she felt very good about where she was in her own understanding and didn't feel like she was behind at all. For the last 30 minutes, Dr. Agarrwal began explaining the course's major thesis and outlined the multiple directions one could take with their content. She was also adamant about restricting the verbal diarrhea, joking that this was not a philosophy class. She expected proper footnote credits identifying your sources and had a very strict view of plagiarism... DO IT AND FAIL! Isabel felt a light brushing on her right thigh and looked down to see Niomi had touched her to get her attention. After the successful interaction, Niomi handed her a folded piece of paper.

'Please tell me you get this stuff. All of a sudden, I feel over my head!'

Isabel quickly glanced in her direction, and she could see legitimate concern on her new friends face. She quickly penned back her response.

'It's not as overwhelming as it seems. I'd be happy to give you some help getting started if you want. I'm sure once started it will be easier.'

She passed the paper back to Niomi and turned her attention back to the professor. A few seconds later she felt another brush on her thigh. She looked over to Niomi who had a huge smile as she mouthed the words 'thank you'. In short order the class was dismissed, and the two girls grabbed their stuff and headed for the door. Dr. Agarrwal was pushing the last few things into her attaché and Isabel took her opportunity to approach the professor.

"Dr. Agarrwal?" She slowly walked towards her. "I really enjoyed your class today. Listening to your presentation is very reminiscent of the tone in your books and they were a really good read." Isabel beamed at her professor.

"Why thank you young lady. I'm to believe you've read my books and still find this stuff exciting. You're not trying to butter up the prof are you?" Her smile was disarming enough to know she wasn't serious, and her Indian accent was just thick enough to make her sound exotic.

"Well exciting may be a little too strong of a description." Isabel snickered, "But I do find international policies and the mediation process to make them globally applicable, interesting. Perhaps it's my parents influence, but I do enjoy the posturing of countries as they look to alter, adopt, or ignore international policies as they pertain to their own socioeconomic platforms." Dr. Agarrwal's look was priceless. Here she thought this pretty young girl was just here to try to win favor, but she was much more than that.

"I don't recall seeing you in my class Ms....?"

"Oh, Piteranni. Isabel Piteranni. I was a little late in my fall admission. I transferred here from Chesterton College... in Virginia." Isabel flushed. Was there a reason to be embarrassed coming from Virginia or was it the unknown smaller College. Dr. Agarrwal seemed not to notice and put her hand out for a proper greeting which Isabel met in kind.

"Well Ms. Piteranni, it's a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to reading your work." She offered Isabel a respectful smile and made her way out of the room giving Niomi a pleasant smile on route.

"I think she likes you Ms. Brown noser." Niomi teased her friend.

"Hey! I was just happy to meet her in person is all. She was one of deciding factors for coming here and she sure as hell didn't disappoint." She probably thought she wasn't being defensive, but Niomi was quick to shut it down.

"Relax Girl! I was just kidding. I didn't understand a single thing you said to her, but she was clearly impressed. I'm just teasing you." Niomi gave her friends butt a little slap and it wasn't lost on Isabel that she didn't hate it. In fact, she was happy how natural it felt.

They made their way into the hall and began to walk towards the student lobby area. They tossed the idea around about getting together this weekend to help Niomi get started but with the badminton tournament and other classes Isabel had to catch up on they agreed it was maybe a bit too much. Niomi suggested a light workout together Friday after class and a quick briefing of ideas so she could at least start something on her own then draw on Isabel's ideas to help fine tune. As far as Isabel could see that was a good fit as she had planned to go for a run and some light weights that night as a warmup for the tournament Saturday morning. After locking up a time, a couple of more giggles and a hug the girls departed as their afternoon schedules were not in sync.

***

Jason Cooper exited the men's change room with a fair deal of relief. He hated, the whole group nudity thing. He's avoided changerooms, locker rooms and dressing rooms his entire adult life. He could never get comfortable with the testosterone displays that usually accompanied such places. He wasn't embarrassed by his physic necessarily, as he's always had a fit runners body but once back in high school, he got called out for his penis size (or lack there of). It wasn't really a big deal, but you know how schools are, and by the end of the week the rumours had him sporting a micro penis of 2-3 inches. It wasn't true, but that mattered little. The fact that the guy who did call him out had a partial boner while his was sleeping away just threw salt in the wound. As much as he liked to believe it didn't bother him, he had been impacted in the girlfriend department and it wasn't until after high school that he finally lost his virginity to a nice girl he met on a trip to Mexico with his family. He doubted that he was her first but overall, the experience was amazing, and they even kept in touch for 6 months or so via social media, but it slowly dwindled in a way that distance can do. He had a girlfriend the first year he entered Epicaste, but it was short lived. She was young and naive when they met, and he helped her make friends and open up. Soon she was making her own friends and other guys were catching her eyes and well.... she upgraded and moved on. It stung but typical Jason could never bare a grudge for long and soon they were friends again and hung out till she left in the spring this year.

He hated the necessity of using the changerooms after his Thursday morning run, but the time frame of darting back to his room for a shower and making his scheduled counsellor session was always a little too tight. Some days he runs a slightly shorter distance so he can enjoy the steam room. He likes the steam room for two reasons. One, it's mandatory to wear a bathing suit or some form of covering and two, it was co-ed. He had a quick shower in his shorts and made his way to the joint steam room. The steam room was massive, of course because it was co-ed, it could get very busy during the day or night. Jason slipped through the revolving door and did a visual scan. Along the perimeter walls were your standard three bench seating set ups and in the middle was a slightly sunken section made up of individual lounge chairs, loveseats, and a score of single benches in a circle around a fountain of steam that at times looked like a small vapourish volcano. After a careful look about, he spotted Lucy on one of the lounges, so he made tracks to the chair beside her. He eased himself down on the chair in took in the sight that was Lucy. With nothing but a large towel wrapped around her chest that hung down just to the tops of her knees. Her short black hair was wet and closely adhered to her head outlining her cute face. Her breasts had created quite the strain on her towel and as a result there was a smooth tunnel of flesh that appeared between them.

"Getting a good look Mr. Cooper?" Lucy had slowly opened one eye to the small commotion he caused and could see he was taking visual liberties with her body. "I hope this helps your spank bank later." She teased him.

"Between you and Veronica, I've got plenty to work with." He flashed his best boyhood smile.

"Vern's right... you sure know how to spin lechery into a compliment." Her smile widened. "So, this imagery bank you possess... where do I come in?" Her tone was teasing in its nature, but she had to admit she was curious, Jason Cooper was hot, in a friend next door kind of way.

"If I told you that, you'd never be able to look at me the same way again." He brought his hand beside his head and spun it in a circle by his temple. "Lecherous minds are like a bag of wild cats. Scary and d-a-n-g-e-r-o-u-s!" He dragged out for emphasis.

"And they say girls are the crazy ones huh." They both laughed at that, and both resumed letting the heat do its thing. After a few minutes Lucy turned her head towards Jason. "What about the new girl... Isabel? She in your spank bank yet? She's fricken hot wouldn't you say Jay?"

Jason just sat and absorbed her inquiry for a moment. Isabel Piteranni had most definitely piqued his interest. She was beyond hot, yet he could sense real kindness in her. Was she in his spank bank? Funny thing was he almost felt like he would be disrespecting her if he did. She was the kind of girl you wanted to wake up to and kiss good morning... everyday!

"Too early to call." Jason lied. "I don't really now her well enough to be honest." Lucy raised her eyebrows as she highly doubted the sincerity of that line, but she let him off the hook.

"Did you hear that Veronica goaded her into signing up for the tournament this weekend?" Jason's eyes popped open.

"What tournament?" Trying to keep the shock and concern from his voice.

"The badminton tourney silly. You know, the one Vern wins every couple of months." Lucy was surprised he didn't just put two and two together. "She wins it so much, a bunch of us have nicknamed it Vern's pegging cup!"

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers