It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't thinking about pulling out, were you?" Niomi gave her a raised eyebrow as she checked over her shoulder. "The only place you're going.... Is in!"

At that moment Niomi pushed back a little harder and more of Isabel's cock slid into the incredibly tight tunnel. Unbeknownst to Isabel, her girth was hitting every sensory nerve fibre that lined Niomi's canal, and out of nowhere an orgasm hit the ebony girl... and it hit her hard!

"Ohhhhhh... HOLY...FUUUUUCK!" Niomi's body vibrated through the biggest orgasm of her life, shocks of pleasure reverberating through her very being and her body trembled as the sensations slowly ebbed away. It took a few minutes but when she felt she had her head back on straight, she looked back at the Italian goddess.

"I told you... that cock is a gift!"

Isabel was frozen, stuck at the entrance of the girls pussy, partly amazed and party afraid. She looked down and there was still so much cock to go... is it safe? Like she was reading her mind, Niomi resumed pushing herself back, trying to encourage Isabel to take control.

"You going to make me do all the work here girl?" She teased her Italian friend. "C'mon girl... own my pussy!"

Isabel brought both hands to the ebony girl's hips, settled her weight and began to take over the situation. She gently poked her head in and out of the girl's entrance, enjoying the feeling it produced on her cock and the heavy moans of her shower stall lover. Soon... each thrust was going a bit deeper, challenging the slick tissues to stretch and except what she had. Niomi's constant guttural moans spurred her on and she increased her lustful attack of this defiant pussy. It struggled to accommodate such girth but, in the end, it was no match. Isabel's persistence was wearing down the last of the resistance and in one final push the last 4 inches crushed the last of that pussy's resistance and hilted herself right to the balls, completely sheathed in Niomi's welcoming, hot, stretched out hole. The whole experience was not last on Isabel. No wonder Katie was pushing her to get active and do this!

Niomi's eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the weight of Isabel's pelvis tap her butt. The grip on her hips was firm, the sensation of being so completely stuffed washed through her as she quickly knew she loved what was inside her body... at that moment Isabel groaned and her huge cock flexed inside and that was enough to send Niomi into another series of gripping, orgasmic contractures, which in turn, made Isabel moan even louder... it was a deliciously, vicious cycle.

"God, you feel good!" Isabel muttered into Niomi's ear. "I want to stay like this forever!" Her cock flexing on the word forever made Niomi 's moans grow louder, and she was now grinding back onto the fully sheathed cock. Taking her hint, Isabel began thrusting ever so slightly, pulling back and inch or so before slamming back to the hilt.

Niomi was in absolute bliss. Her mouth was open, but she couldn't manufacture a sound. Her pleasure sensor's were lighting up in a fury and she had no control. She dropped her head, slowly opening he eyes trying to get a glimpse of what something like this looked like in her pussy but all she could see was her feet. Her feet that were barely weight bearing on the floor. The ridiculousness of the view made her giggle, causing Isabel to stop.

"Are you seriously laughing right now?" Isabel inquired with amusement. This made Niomi giggle even harder.

"M... my... feet." She got out between giggles. "They're barely touching the floor... you're literally holding me up with your cock!"

The giggle continued and Isabel smiled, partially because it was amusing, but also her laughter made her vaginal walls involuntarily contact on her cock, and it felt really good! Just as the giggles ended, Isabel surprised the ebony girl with a quick deep thrust, and it took her breath away!

"Oh... fuck... ya!"

Encouraged by Niomi's lust filled banter, Isabel began experimenting. Her thrusting strokes got longer, deeper... harder. She revelled in the image of her big cock disappearing just below that sexy black bottom. The contrast in skin colours was very invigorating. At one point she wrapped her arms around Niomi's stomach and chest and was lifting her feet off the ground at the end of each powerful thrust. Niomi's head just baubled at the top her neck, like she had lost all her faculties. Her words were a mixture of slurs and grunts, and Isabel could feel the girl's body getting limp, so she pulled her massive cock out completely and just held the girl.

"Niomi? Are you doing ok? Should we stop?"

Niomi's head bobbed a few times, but she seemed to come back to life. "I feel so empty Isabel... I don't like it! Let's get out of here and do this right!" Niomi turned herself away from the wall and shut the shower off. Grabbing Isabel's hand, she led them out of the shower, out the bathroom door and straight up the stairs to her loft.

"Niomi... we're soaking wet! Maybe we could at least dry off... right?" Niomi was on a mission.

"I have a feeling my sheets are going to need to be washed anyway!" Niomi was literally pulling Isabel up the stairs.

When they crested the stairs into the loft, Niomi let go of Isabel's hand and jumped on her bed, spinning to her back just before she landed. Isabel was laughing at her friend as the girl pulled her pillows under her head and crooked her finger in a "come hither" manner. Isabel walked to the edge of the bed and lowered herself to her knees on the mattress. She took in the glistening body of her friend and released a long breath. She was an ebony beauty and Isabel couldn't believe that she was her first... she was magnificent! She slowly made her way up the bed and her legs parted like the red sea. She could see Niomi's eyes fixated on her still hard cock! With such an amazing site in front of her and the knowledge of how good that pussy feels, It wasn't going to go soft on its own now!

"My god... you're still so hard! Hard for me! Are you going to own this pussy Isabel? Are you going to make me your cock slut?

Niomi's dirty talk made her think of Katie and just for a moment, Isabel had a pang of guilt pass through her, but she quickly shook it off knowing if Katie was here right now, she'd be telling her to fuck the girl's brains out! Isabel bent her head down between Niomi's legs and gave her pussy a nice deep French kiss that made the ebony girl writhe underneath her.

"Mmmm... You taste so good! And you're still so wet! Are you ready for round two?" Isabel teased as her hand gripped the base of her enormous cock and shook it up and down a few times. All Niomi could muster was a little squeak as she bit her top lip and nodded. Positioning herself over top of her friend, Isabel stared into her eyes as she lined up her flesh covered, steel pole. As the head pushed at the entrance, Niomi lifted her legs automatically to give her better access to the depths of her pleasure. The resistance was still there but Isabel knew it would fit and she was determined to get the whole thing inside in one... long... hard... push!

Niomi's head snapped back, and her mouth shot open as inch after inch pushed itself in until her balls nestled against her perk bottom. Isabel watched the girl's head swing back and forth, her mouth moving but not a single noise. Suddenly her head stopped, her eyes shot open, and she found her voice all at ounce.

"Shhhhhhhhhittttttttttttttt! OH FUCKING.... CUMMMMMING!"

Isabel smiled as her friends face contorted in the most humorous ways as she watched Niomi ride the waves of another intense orgasm. She dropped to her elbows and hovered her face just inches above the docile girl's face.

"I'm beginning to think you like my cock?" Isabel teased her. Niomi's eyes stared right at her and out of no where her hands grabbed Isabel's face and pulled her down for a hard passionate kiss. They tongue wrestled for a time before Isabel started grinding her sheathed cock. The deep movements drew Niomi's head back to her pillows and Isabel began a rhythm of gentle thrusts mixed with some deep circular grinding over her clit. Based on Niomi's response... She loved it!

Pulling her body up a little further, Isabel began experimenting with longer thrusts. Pulling her cock out at various depths and driving back at varying angles, corkscrewing in an effort to stretch the girls pussy walls in every direction.

"My god! That feels incredible! You sure this is your first time?" Niomi's face was revolving back and forth from being relaxed, to scrunched up, to shocked...and around and around she went.

Isabel just watched her friend and she felt... proud. She always wanted to be a passionate lover who put the needs and pleasures of her partner above her own. She felt empowered by watching her new friend experience pleasure from her.

Curious at trying something new, Isabel pulled her cock all the way out, to the point where the head was just at the entrance. Niomi's face was priceless as she thought Isabel was pulling her cock out, but right at that moment, Isabel slammed her entire cock balls deep!

"Ommmmffffhhh! Ahhh... Ohhhh... MOTHER FUCK!"

Isabel pulled out slowly... paused at the opening... SLAM!

"Oh Christ! My fucking god! Isabel... Fuck me! Fuck my black pussy! Destroy me!"

Lost in Niomi's lustful words Isabel began, what could only be called, an assault on the girl's pussy. She pressed herself into a pushup position as Niomi grabbed the backs of her knees and surrendered her hole to what was about to come. SLAM! SLAM! Like a 125lb battering ram, Isabel power fucked that black pussy, creating outlandish squelching noises that could barely be heard over Niomi's screams of passion!

"GOD!" *smack!* "YES!" *schlop!* "YES!" *smack!* "YES!" *schlop!*

The box spring on the bed was barely hanging in there as the Italian Goddess of cock pummeled that little black pussy over and over and over! Isabel was consumed with lust. Never had she felt so alive... so free... so POWERFUL! She wanted to own this girl! She wanted to own this pussy! She wanted to... WAIT A MINUTE!

Isabel slowed her thrusting to a complete stop and pulled herself out of Niomi's stretched out pussy. She eased Niomi's legs back to the bed and looked at the girl who went quiet... too quiet.

"Niomi?" Isabel whispered. "Niomi? Are you ok?" Old feelings raced through her head, and she was beginning to panic. Did she hurt her? Oh my god! What did she do?

Out of the silence, a soft voice came from the ebony girl... "Now that's how you own a pussy." She whispered.

"Jesus Niomi! I thought I killed you!" Isabel's voice was shaking with relief.

"Not a chance girl. Even if you did.... I can't think of a better way to go." She started laughing at her own joke and soon it was contagious enough for Isabel to join in. Niomi worked herself in to a semi seated position and looked at Isabel's still rock-hard cock. "Didn't you cum?"

"No... I got caught up, then I thought... I got scared." Isabel stammered out.

"Oh girl! No, no, no, no, NO!" Niomi turned herself onto her hands and knees and stuck her ass out. "You gotta finish girl! Blowing your load is the best part! Stick that baby back where it belongs!"

"Niomi... you can't be serious? I... I almost..."

"You almost nothing. I passed out from pleasure for second, that's all. Look just put it in and let me do the work if you don't trust yourself. OK?"

Isabel slipped up behind her and guided her cock back into heaven. There was very little resistance this time and she slowly sunk herself the distance until her pelvis bumped that sexy black ass. She let Niomi take over the show and watched her slowly work herself back and forth along the big cock. The view was unbelievable, and Isabel sucked in her breath. Niomi had picked up the tempo and Isabel grabbed her hips for balance as her friend was really starting to hit back with some force!

"Isabel... My queen! My pussy is yours! I've never been fucked like this before... So, fucking good! You make me feel good! You make me feel loved! You make me feel so fucking full!" Niomi was clearly on the path to yet another orgasm and her race to get off was pushing Isabel to her final crescendo! One more... one more... one...

"OH, FUCK NIOMI! I'M CUMMING!" Isabel grabbed the ebony girls hips and held her in place as she pushed her cock deeper into her visceral cavity. Then it happened. Her cum blasted from her balls and out of her shaft like a round of ammo being deployed from a tank. The sheer velocity caught Niomi off guard and the thick hot blast sent her into multiple orgasms. Every burst of cum triggered another, then another... She placed her hand over her stomach, and she swore she could feel it... feel it filling her so much her stomach became slightly distended, and her eyes bugged out!

"Holy fucking shit! How much cum you got?!"

Isabel couldn't answer as she focused on her pleasurable release. When the throbbing finally began to subside, she pulled her cock out slowly, which was quickly followed by a waterfall of cum spilling out of Niomi's pussy. She was so stretch out there was no chance of keeping things inside. Isabel shifted so she could lay beside her bent over friend and looked up at her sweaty face.

"Jesus Isabel! I feel like a firehose went off inside me!"

"I'm sorry Niomi. I should have pulled out."

"Are you fucking crazy? That was the best possible ending to the best fuck of my life!" Niomi was smiling and giggling at the same time. "There be no questions about your virility that's for sure!"

Isabel was smiling until Niomi said the word virility and her eyes widened as she investigated her friends face. Like she was reading her mind, Niomi spoke up. "Relax girl! Been on the pill for 9 years!" Isabel's face relaxed. The two girls laid beside each other for awhile and soaked in the afterglow.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Oh my god!" Niomi cried out. "The pizza!" She slowly scrambled to her feet, pulling the sheet so she could wrap herself.

Isabell lifted herself up in an effort to help. She watched her ebony friend wrap it around her chest as she reached for her wallet on the nightstand.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"I'm coming!" Hold your friggen horses she muttered out loud.

Isabel was enjoying the confusion and watched her manage her way down the stairs, clearly needing the railing for support.

"Holy fuck! My legs don't want to work!" Niomi laughed at her own uncoordinated movement.

Isabel rolled on to her back and replayed the recent events back in her mind. A huge smile crept out as she realized she was no longer a virgin. She couldn't wait to tell Katie! She still felt a little guilt and she wasn't sure why, maybe Katie would be jealous? She shook her head trying to scatter the thought.

"Stop over thinking Izzy!" She chastised herself.

Isabel could hear Niomi talking at the door and she thought it was curious the conversation was so animated. Maybe she knew the delivery person? After what felt like forever, she heard the door close and looked to the stairs as Niomi struggled her way up.

"Well, that was interesting." Niomi blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Isabel inquired as her friend stood at the end of the bed.

"Apparently the pizza guy was here awhile ago and was knocking on the door. My friend Tyrel heard the commotion and asked what was wrong. The pizza guy thought he was getting stiffed, so Tyrel paid him and said he'd get the pizza to me. It was a bit awkward standing there wrapped up like this... plus I'm sure I got the 'I just got fucked senseless' look too."

"Not to mention the massive cum stain on the sheet you're wearing." Isabel's eyes dropped to the front of the sheet. Niomi looked down and pulled the fabric out. Indeed, there was a massive wet stain, with clusters of white in plain view.

"That's why he kept looking down! I though he was checking out my boobs or something! Oh boy... this is going to be awkward." Niomi shook her head.

"I'm sure it's not that big of deal, is it? I mean your friends, right?" Isabel could see Niomi's face break into a smile.

"Ya... something like that. He was my last hookup." The dark girl began to giggle. "He's going to be so pissed! I'll have to come up with a good one for sure!"

Niomi tossed the now cold pizza on the bed and the two girls dug in. Mind blowing sex can really work up an appetite and more than a few pieces were destroyed while the girls moaned like the cold pizza tasted like the best pizza ever, Isabel caught Niomi's eyes.

"So, Niomi? I was wondering if I know you well enough now for you to show me some of your pictures?" Isabel smiled at the inside joke.

"I think you earned that right." Niomi responded with her own smile. After a few more mouthfuls of pizza Niomi took a little more serious tone. "I can honestly say Isabel... I've never met anyone like you before. I feel closer to you than any past lover and even friends I've had for years. You have no idea how special you are."

Isabel interrupted her friend gently, "Niomi... I hope you don't take this the wrong way... but I don't think, I'm ready for anything serious. I hope...." Isabel was interrupted by a loud snort and a fit of giggles.

"Whoa! Whoa! Girl! I love you but not that much!" Both girls laughed together. "I'm still looking for Mr. Right, myself and my dad would have a shit if I brought home Ms. White instead! You know what I'm saying? Isabel gave her a smile as she chewed her pizza.

"Besides... there's a whole world of pussy and ass out there that needs to experience the pain that is Isabel Piteranni!" Niomi raised her pizza slice in a cheers action.

"I'm really sorry if I hurt you, Niomi. I kinda got caught up in the moment and... well you know."

"Girl... a bull must be the bull. Trust me when I say, you know what you're doing. You were gentle when you needed to be. You were more than focused on my pleasure and you know how to really drop the hammer when the times right! Until I'm tied down to one guy, my pussy is yours anytime you want to pound out a load or two... well, maybe starting next week. I think my little kitty needs some down time." Both girls laughed at her comment. It was safe to say, a new friendship had been secured for both.

**

*SLAP!*

"You touch that little pecker again Dillon and I swear I'll never bet you again!"

Veronica was laying some serious dildo pipe to the skinny freshman. Despite his nerdy nature he took a big swing in trying to get into Veronica's pants and low and behold he too fell victim to her kink. Well Victim is not really the right word. This was his third time in 2 months and clearly, he's very happy to have his ass buggered by the sexiest blonde he knows. His skinny ass cheeks were covered in red handprints as his wet dream continued her assault on his prostate.

"What's our record Dilly? Three?" Dillion could only grunt a confirmation as words were hard to form when a hot blonde is fucking you like a prison bitch. "I think we can get two more, don't you Dilly boy? I'm in the mood for a new record, how about you?" The poor guy could only offer up another series of grunts. Veronica picked up the pace, as she could tell the poor boy was on the verge of number three. God, she loved this! The power... the power to make a lesser man cum from getting fucked by her life-like 8 inch cock. His skinny little ass was reverberating like waves every time she slammed into his hole!

"Oh... ohh... oh... ooooooh.... Shiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Veronica paused for a moment as the nerdy boy went off again. "That's a good little anal bitch. Cumming on my cock not once, not twice, but three times!" She bent sideways and watched as his tiny cock dribbled more cum into the little puddle that was already there.